My Mom and Mr. Vikram Continuous Secret Fuck
(Sorry for the delay in the story guys)

The wonderful secret relationship between my mom & Vikram grew. I never thought that my mom who got married to my dad would ever fall in deep covert love with another man outside her marriage. I got to understand that fucking another man's wife is actually NOT morally wrong. It is primarily the right thing to do especially if the husband fails to satisfy the wife.

The idea of marriage should be abundant in love, sex & compassion. If the husband fails to achieve those three main components of marriage then the wife is free to cheat. In this case, my dad failed to honor those pillars of marriage; he deprived my mom, especially of sex. Despite not getting adequate sexual pleasure, my mom endured to stay with Dad.

The best wife on this earth is the one who cheats on her husband, especially if her husband doesn't give her what she deserves as a woman. How can my mom have sexy firm boobs, curvy waist & big fat buttocks and yet still not get satisfied? That doesn't make sense at all. Therefore, my mom did a good thing by cheating on my dad.

It was Wednesday evening, I was busy doing homework while mom sat on the sofa looking at the phone every time waiting for Vikram to call her. She was that turned on by him to the point of always thinking & wanting to talk to Vikram. In fact, she saved Vikram's photo as her phone's background photo. I never asked her about it because I didn't want to make her nervous.

But at the back of her mind, she knew that I was still a kid & I wouldn't understand why she saved another man's photo as her phone's background photo.  Then after a few minutes, her phone rang & before it even beeped for the second time, she quickly picked it up as if she was waiting for years. Since her phone only receives loudspeaker as the default setting, she didn't want me to hear her secretive flirtation with Vikram.

So she told me to continue doing homework while she talked to Vikram in her bedroom. I told her okay and she quickly ran to the bedroom like a young girl who was running for a "lolly pop". I saw her big booty jiggling inside her dress as she ran. I waited for a few minutes and I ran next to her bedroom & I peeped in. She was sitting on her bed smiling as she talked on the phone to Vikram.

Vikram - Hi my love

Mom - I'm good

Vikram - Where are you now?

Mom - At home! ( There was a tone of slight displeasure)

Vikram - Why is my sweetheart talking like that, are you angry that I didn't call you earlier enough?

Mom - I don't know ( I saw her smiling but she just pretended to be angry with Vikram)

Vikram - Oooh I know you from the inside out & I understand you are angry with me my love.

Mom - Why didn't you call?

Vikram - Baby, I was caught up in some business deals & investment policies of my restaurant. I am happy to say that I am planning to build another 5-star hotel and guess what......

Mom - What?

Vikram - I want to emboss the interior design with your name & mine on it. But I don't think you will accept it.

Mom - WHHHAATTT??!! Really? 

Vikram - I am serious baby, that's how much I cherish you. A woman like you deserves more. That's why I delayed calling you baby, Forgive me. I know you miss my thick rod, right?

Mom - (childishly denying) No!

Vikram - I know your medicine

Mom - What is my medicine

Vikram - True love & pleasure.

Mom - You are wrong (Childishly replying but she is smiling)

Vikram - Yes I am right. And soon, in about 14 minutes, a delivery guy will come with the gift I promised for you & your lovely son Rajeev.

Mom - (Freaking out) Oohh! Are you for real? What is it tell me?? 

Vikram - Surprises are for surprises. They are meant to be concealed. But I am sure you will love it.

Mom - I can't wait for it

Vikram - And tonight, at 8 pm, prepare yourself & Rajeev because I will be taking you guys to an expensive resort.

Mom - I can't believe it, all this for me? But why?

Vikram - I love you

Mom - I....I....( Mom didn't believe Vikram was doing all this for her, she remained silent because of how he treats her like a queen)

Vikram - Say something my love

Mom - I....love you too (She said it shyly and very quietly)

Vikram - There is one way you can prove it to me that you love me

Mom - How?

Vikram - Send me a picture of your asshole right now

Mom - Arrrggh! I knew it, you are naughty

Vikram - And I know you love my naughtiness.

Mom - Hurry up and come, I want to see you. It has been a week.

Vikram - Alright, I will be there in about 2 hours and make sure you wear what I delivered

Mom - Ooh so it's a dress?

Vikram - Well, not only a dress but there is another surprise inside the bag but I want you to dress in that attire for our occasion tonight.

Mom - Ok dear.

Vikram - Give me a mmmuuuaaahhhh on the phone

Mom - Mmmmmuuaaaahh!

Then mom hung up the phone and she placed the phone close to her chest while closing her eyes and smiling widely. It was as if a type of her wish was fulfilled. Honestly, I was elated to see her in that mood. I never saw her smiling happily whenever she used to talk to Dad on the phone but Vikram easily managed to make her happy.

Then she remembered that Vikram wanted a picture of her asshole, the most favorite part of my mom which he loves. She woke up from the bed, and set a camera timer on her phone. She then placed her phone on the table, right beside the bed. She placed the phone in a standing position so that it captured the bed properly.

She then went back to the bed and removed her dress. I once again saw her big fat ass and let me tell you, that piece of meat was gorgeous. I didn't even believe that Vikram fucked her asshole a week ago. To sodomize such a beautiful big booty is really a blessing and Vikram is a blessed man for succeeding in sodomizing my mom.

Mom then bent over and spread her fat asscheeks with both of her hands. She kept looking back at the front camera of her phone to ensure that she set herself in the accurate position to display her asshole vividly.

When she found the precise position, she spread her asscheeks wide open and there was the precious most valuable hole in her body, her sweet & tasty anus. It was pink, still tight and cute. She hold still in that position until the camera timer took a close up photo of her asshole

[Image: spreading-my-butt-cheeks-for-you.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like Rajeev Gupta's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Mom and Mr. Vikram Continuous Secret Fuck - by Rajeev Gupta - 09-09-2023, 11:43 PM