Adultery Wife and her colleague at his farmhouse
Part1: the major changes
—————————————-
Upon seeing me Akki came closer and hugged me tight and smooched me and I reciprocated!!! He asked me how was the trip I said it was good and I enjoyed it!! I am tired and may I go and change?? he followed me to the room

A: you look really tired are you ok?
S: ya had a tiring day baby lots of walking!! ( and lots of sex I was thinking in my mind)
A: ooh ok I think you seem tired l!! Take rest post changing!! We will go out for dinner!
S: so sweet of you!! Sure thing!!

I turned around and as a habit dropped my jeans and searched for my track in the closet and akki was carefully noticing me!!! Then it dawned upon me that fuck Venky has bitten me really hard on my ass and left love marks are they visible? I quickly took my T-shirt and tracks and slid into bathroom saying it’s urgent!!!

I go inside the bathroom and turn around and see in the mirror and indeed there were bite marks on my ass!!! Ooh shit!!!! I did not know what to say and I just put on my T-shirt and tracks and giving a benefit of doubt went out after some time.

A: you take rest Shrey must be really tired!!
S: hmmm yea will sleep for sometime!! My mind racing and thinking did he see or not? Or was it my mind which was overthinking!!

I slept like a log for the next one hour and then I wake up with a text from the devil!!

V: hey sexy are you ok? Forgot me as soon as  your husband is back ?
S: shut up!! I just woke up!! Poor me require some rest after so much of debauchery. My ass hole is still paining post the fuck!!
BTW fucker you bit me so hard on my ass that there are your teeth marks imprinted and I was about to get caught due to it!!
V: ooh my god!!! Don’t tell me!! You have such beautiful buns that I can’t resist my self and they have to be bitten and digged into!!

I was enjoying his horny comments and just smiled!!

V: I am already missing your mounds and the feel of them!! They are truly one masterpiece and needs to be spanked,bitten and ridden everyday
S: ooh now don’t get me into mood!!! I also miss your monster!!! Ttyl.

I went into the shower and took a shower and went out into the living room. Akki was in his phone and as soon as he saw me he kept it aside and said

A: hey are you up???
S: yea baby had a tiring day!!
A: indeed you had!!! And a smirk on his face!!
S: I was having some inhibitions with that reply but kept quiet!!
A: hey shrey I forgot to ask you!! I noticed some bite marks on your ass!! Is all ok??

I was baffled at this sudden question from him and my eyes widened and I did not answer for a while and I was feeling more and more uncomfortable with the passing seconds!!! Shit I should not have changed in front of him!! What an idiot I am and I was cursing myself when he came and sat beside me.

A: so there is something that you are not sharing with me!! What is it??? He shouted!!!

I was almost in a fix and couldn’t dare look at him in his eyes!!!

S: very meekly I said sorry akki it is not what you think it is!!!!
A: ooh is it??? So what is it madam???  
S: I don’t know how to start where to start!!!
A: start from the start where else????
S: idk!!! And I was about to break down!!!

That is When he showed his phone at me and showed my chats with Venky!!! I was astonished as to how did he have them in his phone??

A: so you both had a very good time and fuck I suppose??? answer me you bitch!!!

S: I’m really sorry Akki!! It all happened so fast that I did not know what to do!!!
A: tell me what happened in Detail!!!

I started narrating what transpired into this state and told him every single thing that happened till now.

A: call him now and ask him to come home I need to talk to him!!!!
S: please don’t do this Akki!! Please I beg you leave him aside!!! We will talk and sort this out!!!
A: No!!! Call him home right now!! I need to speak to him!!
S: with my hands trembling I picked my phone and dialled his number!!

He picked the call post 3 rings!!

V: hey sexy wassup?? Missing me so badly that you called me??

With a shaky voice!!

S: Venky!! I think you should come home!!
V: hey shrey is everything alright???
S: No Venky please come home!!

I cut the call saying this!!!
Akki snatched my phone and threw it aside!!

He just did not speak anything and just kept staring at me!!! I was speechless and hung my head in shame!!!

This unusual silence went on for a 20 mins and then I hear car brakes in front of our house!!! I was almost in tears!!!

A: don’t cry now!! You have done what you wanted right??? It’s my turn now wipe your tears!!

S: please don’t behave this way and kindly leave him out of this!!

The bell rang and my heart sank thinking what might happen next?? Will Akki shout/beat him or what’s gonna happen??

My head was spinning with all these thoughts and Akki opened the door!!

A: come in Venkat!!!
V: ok is everything alright??
A: why don’t you see it for yourself?

Venky walks in and I am sitting at the dining table with my head down and he kind of sensed what might have happened and sat quietly in the sofa!!

A: So Venkat you guys had a really great time I heard at your farm house?? So this is what you do?? Trapping women and taking them to bed is it??

Gulping his saliva Venky said in a hazy tone

V: I am really sorry Akshay! It’s not what you think!! Things went out of control and it just happened immm I’m….. really…. Sorry….. did not mean to….

Akki got up from his seat and stormed towards the dining table held me and made me get up!!! I was confused as to what is happening and then bought me to the hall and pushed me onto the sofa beside him

I was just staring the floor and was very anxious as to what might happen next!

He sat on the wing chair and we were in the 2 seater sitting beside each other not knowing what’s in the store for us!!!

A: one time I leave you alone and go out due to some emergency and you start a fling with someone else is it??? Not even thinking of me or your future????

S: Akki i still love you the same way!!! Nothing has changed!! Just that I am……addicted to his thing!!!
A: ooh wow!!! Now this is the last thing I wanted to hear!!!! How wonderful!!!

Turning towards Venky Akki commanded Venky!!!

A: So Venky she is addicted to your thing it seems!!! So shamelessly she is admitting without any remorse!!

S: Akki!!!

A: shhhhhh!!!! You guys played a game in the farmhouse which lead to this right? Now let me play a game with you guys let’s see what happens!!!

All of us were stunned now to hear this from Akkis mouth and we’re looking at each other as to what is in his mind!!

A: Shrey get up and get the handcuffs we have in the room along with blindfolds and the whip!!!

S: I was still wondering if I heard it correct from his mouth!!

A: get up!!!! And keep your ass moving!! He yelled!!

I got up and went to the room to get what he wanted me to and came down with them!!

Now he looked at Venkat and said….

A: let’s see what have you got in you Mr….. he handed over the blind fold and asked him to wear it!!  

Venky looked at me and I pleaded him through my eyes to oblige!!! If things turn ugly I was ready to stop and ask him to leave and was making up my mind!!!

Within this time he got up and held Venkats hand and took him into our room!!

He asked him to sleep on the bed and handcuffed him to the bed!!!

Now he turned towards me and asked me to go sit beside him and move his T shirt up till it comes out and hangs near the cuffs I obliged and did so!!!

A: and my dears the game is simple I will count 1 to 5 and Venky has  to guess between 2 things kiss or a whip…. If you guess correctly 3 continues times then you shall be rewarded!!! And for every wrong guess you shall be punished!!!

Clear with the rules Akki shouted!!!! We meekly nodded!! Let’s start the game

First guess he shouted!!

V: whip!!!
A: wow nice guess and gestures me to kiss him on his stomach!!
S: I look down and kiss on his stomach!!
A soft moan escapes from venkys mouth!!
V: kiss!!
A: aaha and takes the whip and  strikes it down hard on him!!!
V: Aaaaaaahhhhhh!!! He shrieks in pain!!!

2 wrong guesses so shrey remove his pant Akki commands!!!

I am nervous in one side but getting hornier the other side cos of the events going on!!!

My hands shiver and I remove his night pants down and throw them somewhere

My gaze goes to his bulge and he is in his boxers!!!

V: whip!!!
Akki whips him hard again!!!!

He shudders in pain and takes a min to come back to normalcy!!

Nice guess!! I shall reward you now!!! Either you can choose to be kissed on stomach or lips!!!

V: lips I choose!!

A: So be it!!!!!

V: kiss!!!

A: whips him even harder and tears roll from his eyes and he shouts in pain!!!! Aaaaahhhhhh!!!!! nooooooo!!!!!

S: I look into Akkis eyes and beg him not to punish him harder!!!

Akki is enjoying this game now!!!!

V: whip!!!!
This time Akki looks at me and asks me to smooch him

I go near him sit and wipe his tears and run my fingers on his lips and then hold his cheeks and smooch on them!!!

Wow now things very turning horny and he was responding to my smooch and we were literally eating each other!! I also wanted to do this to tell him I’m here for him!!

This was broken by a loud slap on my ass cheeks by Akki!!!

Enough!!!! Come back to your position he shouted!!!!

I could see the bulge grow in venkys boxers and Akki noticed that as well!!!

He whipped him harder this time and he jumped on the bed to control his pain!!!!

S: now why did you whip him out of the blue????
A: Rules are framed by me and you went overboard with your smooch hence the punishment is necessary!!!

I pleaded Akki to kindly forgive both of us!! And stop with this insane game!!

He looked at me and said well this is the beginning and smirked at me!!!!

He dropped the whip from his hand and said don’t worry I won’t hurt him if he is under control!!

From now on his fate is in his hands!!! Saying this He asked me to remove my tee and tracks and be in my undies and sit beside him!!

He came closer and removed the blindfold of Venky and said to him!!

A: Venky now every thing lies in your hand!!!  I and my wife are gonna make love to each other in this very room!!! We are gonna be passionate and I want you to see it with your eyes!!!  

The only catch is every time your bulge swells you shall be whipped!!!! Think over and let me know!!!! And he turned to me and smooched me passionately

He turned my ass towards Venky and pushed my underwear inside my mounds and held each of them with his hand and started kneading it!!! This was turning me on like crazy as both my men were in the same room and one was eyeing me and the other was having me!!!! I was damn turned on and started to become wet instantly!!!

Akki noticed a swell in his bulge and picked the whip and whipped him hard on his stomach!!!! He shuddered in pain and abused Akki!!! You fucker!!!!! Either hit me once for all or let me go!!!! I can’t just keep looking like a fool here and also not get into a mood!!! You ******** ***** he chose his choice of hurls at Akki!!!

Akki laughed and replied!!

A: for the amount of anger I have in me I wanted to do a lot of things but all of them are a waste as it just inflicts pain for some time and you forget it!!! This what you are undergoing will make you feel and it shall be etched in you forever and in sometime we shall be equal in terms of hurting each other!!!!

Saying this he rips his boxers down and sees him naked for the first time!!!

He then rips my undies in one go and makes me naked from bottom!!! He places his fingers on my vertical lips and spreads them and starts fingering me!!!!!

Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Hmmmmmmm!!!!!!!! Aaaaahhhhhhn!!!!!! Ummmmmmm!!!!!! I moan!!!

A: someone seems wet today!!!! Saying so he pushes me beside Venky on the bed and makes sure my ass is touching his thighs!!

S: I’m in ecstasy as my ass in touching Venkats thighs and Akki is fingering me!!! My eyeballs roll back and my head goes behind and automatically my hand goes and holds venkys cock!!

To be continued!!!!!!
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wife and her colleague at his farmhouse - by Assworshipper88 - 09-09-2023, 01:11 AM