Adultery He, She, Husband (Completed)
Chapter 13 – continued

He

Not knowing why my cock had jerked so much in her mouth Girja looked at my face inquiringly with my rod still grasped by her lips. I gestured to her as if to say it was nothing and she carry on. Girja became busy once more in painting my cock which was in her mouth with her tongue. Meanwhile I was pondering what to reply. This was so unexpected, happily so, and I was so excited my thoughts were not coherent. I was only vaguely aware that my neighbours wife was slurping on my erect shaft.

After some thought I replied, ‘how can I be good.’
There was no reply for a minute then it indicated she was typing. ‘Why’ was her question.
‘You are cruel.’ I wrote.
“Ohh??’
‘Yes you tortured me’
‘How?’ she asked.
‘Not talking replying to me.’

Bavani was silent after this so I wrote. ‘I missed you so much, couldn’t sleep at night.’

While sending the message I was tousling Girja’s hair as she pulled back my foreskin completely and was just tonguing the sensitive bud. Girja was a skilled cocksucker who knew how to please a man. She was doing it so well and it gave me so much of pleasure but still I wished it was Bavani who was here doing that to my cock. Bavani’s beautiful doe like eyes looking at my face as her soft lips grasped my hot flesh would be so much better now. The good thing was she had finally contacted me so it was only a matter of time before what I wished became true.

‘Sorry Vikram .. understand my situation .. what can I do.’ She finally replied.

As I was debating with myself on what I should put as a reply to her another message came from her. ‘Torture wasn’t for you alone.’

I was elated when I read that. There must have been a real battle within her between her sense of caution and morals on one side and her lust and desire on the other. It must have been a real struggle for her to have resisted her desires for more than two months. I was impressed with her resolve. It would have been relatively easier for a woman who hadn’t strayed yet or tasted the forbidden pleasures to resist temptation especially when she was far away from the person who was attempting to tempt her but for someone like Bavani who had already cheated on her husband once and had enjoyed sexual pleasures she had never experienced before (this I guessed from the way she enjoyed our mating and the words she blabbered when passion fully overtook her) to then resist for so long showed how lucky I was in being able to have seduced her at the wedding in such a short time. Everything then must have worked in my favour. The fact she messaged me now indicated that finally desire had overcome her morals. Without expressly saying so she had indicated she needs me to satisfy her desires. The thing about trying to suppress one’s desires is that if you succeed then everything is well and good but if you are unable to then the suppressed feelings would burst out with double the emotions. This time when I make love to Bavani her repressed passions would overwhelm her and the fornication would be unbelievably enjoyable … for both. This time there would be no need to hurry or restrain ourselves in any way. This time we are more familiar with each other’s body, each of us know what the other likes .. wants.

‘I couldn’t concentrate on work or anything .. always thinking only of you of us together.’ I sent and waited for her response.

Girja was now taking my testes in her mouth and fondling it with her tongue while stroking my cock. I needed that in the mood I was in as I chatted with my beautiful lover.

‘I regret ever meeting you.’ She sent.

‘Don’t say that darling .. meeting you was the best thing to happen to me.’ I replied.

She just sent an emoji of a smiling face.

‘Do you really regret meeting me’

‘hmm no but before I had no complications .. everything was smooth.’

‘and now’ I asked.

‘lamenting like this and shamelessly chatting with you.’

Poor woman she must have really been undergoing suffering. If only she was the type to enjoy with another man casually and forget about it the next minute and continue to act normally with her family she would be feeling like this. For a woman like that casual sexual affairs are something to be enjoyed and forgotten thereafter and then behave to her husband and kids as if nothing had happened. But for a woman like Bavani battling with guilt is the price she had to pay for pleasure derived out of marriage. Don’t worry darling I thought to myself. The next time we meet I promise you that you won’t be lamenting with confusion and heartache like this, your lamenting would be in pleasure.

‘For me too same .. If I didn’t meet a beautiful woman called Bavani I won’t suffer like this.’

‘Okay for you .. I have husband and kid. Not the same.’

A little later she sent ‘Yet I keep thinking of you.’

She had directly admitted that she misses me and wants me. I was sure now that I would enjoy all the types of things I want to do with her. Wonderful, I have to keep her in this mood.

‘In a way same for me .. if you had no husband and kid I can always be with you.’

There was no reply from her for a while. Meanwhile Girja was now licking my chest. She bit my nipple and sucked on it. Finally, a message came.

‘Knowing I have husband and child you still wanted my body didn’t you.’

Oh no, she shouldn’t be thinking like this .. what reply should I put? Hmm… then I decided to type a long reply. ‘I’m ready to accept you even now. I’m stopping so you don’t suffer. I’m sure you won’t like your family or son to be affected.’

Again, a minute of no reply then, ‘why do you make me suffer like this.’

What reply can I say for this? ‘Why do you have to be so beautiful.. I suffer without you.’

I suddenly realised that Girja had stopped doing everything and was sitting on my hip and was looking at me strangely. I signaled to her to wait a while.

‘You fraud .. nobody needs to teach you how to talk.’

‘Bavani I love to hear your voice .. can I call you.’

‘No ..no .. he’s sleeping beside me . Okay he’s moving in his sleep don’t message anymore.’

‘Can I call tomorrow morning’

There was no reply from her. I waited for her minutes passed still no reply. Maybe she had gone to sleep? Then finally a message came. ‘Okay good night.’

‘Good night my love’ I replied.

Oh yes, everything was going beautifully. That beautiful wife of Mohan is going to pleasure me again very soon. I was very happy. I pulled Girja onto my body and kissed her hard. “Mount my cock and fuck me baby,” I said happily.

“Who was messaging to you just now?” Girja asked as she held my cock and placed in at the entrance of her cunt.

“A woman I met at the wedding I attended some time ago.”

As my hard rod slid into her greasy hole she asked,” Is she married? Did you fuck her?”

“The answer to both is yes.”

“You bastard … is she good looking? I’ve never seen you this happy not even the times when you hear my husband is going away and you and I are going to fuck that night.”

Girja was now riding my cock like a cowgirl as she spoke. Girja always had a complex that though she had a great body she wasn’t particularly beautiful. If I make her jealous she would fuck with abandon tonight to prove how good she was in bed. All I had to do was tell her the truth.

“She looks like an angel but boy is she sexy too. Like seeing an angel in a skimpy bikini.”

I could see Girja’s face changing. I was getting the desired reaction. She leaned forward and started kissing me fiercely. Her hips banged down with all the strength she could muster. “Can she fuck like me huh tell me.”

“Let me see how you do today.” Girja dug her nails into my chest as she rode me hard.

“Wasn’t her husband there at the wedding,” She gasped as she continued to pound down on my hips.

“Yes, he was but it made no difference.”

“Bastard .. did you fuck her in front of him?”

“In a way I did,” I said as I squeezed her breasts.

“He was drunk and I and she fucked right in front of him as was dreaming of me fucking his wife.”

“That son of a bitch is a cuckold is he?” She asked as she licked my chest.

“No, he suspected I wanted to seduce his wife and he tried to stop it, hence his nightmare that I was fucking her when I actually was drilling her sweet cunt.”

“Sweet cunt!! You son of a whore .. isn’t my cunt sweet. Can that slut do this,” Girja said as she tightened her pussy muscles and squeezed my cock.

“Not necessary, she had a very tight cunt. Her husband had a small cock just like your husband.”

“Rascal he is not small he is normal. What to do if you have such a fat cock.”

“You like it that way don’t you,” I said as I pushed my hip up to meet her downward thrusting hip.

“How long have you been banging her?” I saw Girja’s nipples get more erect. This was arousing her. In her mind it was about another cohort bitch of a wife enjoying sex with me like she was.

“Only at the wedding. She avoided me after that. Only today she has messaged me.”

“Poor girl, she can’t be without your cock. The bloody thing so big and thick, how can she not miss it.”

“Yes, I’m going to go see her.”

“How did you bang her tell me ahh .. ahh..” Girja said as she fondled my balls as my rod plumped the depths of her pussy.

“I made her sit on a window sill as I banged her and watched her husband and his relatives drinking not some seventy meters away, totally unaware I was fucking a woman of their family.”

“Shit … you cunning devil .. ,” She said as she got off from straddling my body. She went to the window in her bedroom and sat on that sill. “Come here you rogue .. fuck me like you did her.”

I liked this. I could well imagine I’m having sex with Bavani again as I drilled Girja’s pussy. As I walked to her Girja caught my swaying cock. “What is her husband’s name, whar’s her name?’

“Why do you want to know?”

“Just tell me.”

“She is Bavani, he’s Mohan.”

As Girja fondled my cock she said,” Mohan, your wife Bavani is in love with this magnificent cock. It’s going to stretch your wife’s cunt again very soon.”

Girja was trying to arouse my lust too. Maybe she thinks that would make me fuck her more passionately. If that was her thinking then she was definitely right. My cock became as stiff as an iron rod.

“Oooh .. your cock has never been this hard for me you bastard. Even thinking of that bitch is making you so hard.”

She was stating the obvious. Even the thought that Bavani was ready to sleep with me again had kindled a huge fire of lust in me. “Did you use a condom Vikram or was it bareback?”

Girja bent down and sucked on my cockhead before I answered.

“No condom .. she didn’t insist and I didn’t bother.”

She took her mouth off my penis and asked,” So, you pulled out or finished in her?”

“Inside.” Girja grinned at this. “Oh, how deliciously wicked .. Mohan you poor sap, you may soon be raising another man’s child.”

“Put your tool inside me now and imagine you are fucking your Bavani like you did that day.”

That I did, I shoved in my hard flesh to the hilt inside her cunt and started grunting as I fucked her hard.

“Ahh .. your cock is so good fuck me hard baby , my husband Mohan is a wimp .. he can’t satisfy me like you darling,” Girja huskily moaned. She was role playing and it was making the sex absolutely wonderful.

Girja was really into her role. After she had come once I carried her, with her legs still wrapped around my waist and fucked her on the bed in missionary position. She came again after another ten minutes or so as I imagined it was Bavani who lay under me. I was getting near and Girja sensed it.

“Cum inside me darling .. I’ll make Mohan drink your hot cum.. let him taste a real man’s seed.” That was it, I came in a great gush. “Ohh baby fill your lover .. fill your Bavani .. I’m in heaven.”

That night I fucked Girja four times. Sex with her had never been so good and both she and I had to thank Bavani and in a way the cuckolded Mohan for it.

She

There was an unfathomable happiness within me. Finally, I had contacted him. My resistance had been shattered. The catalyst for that was that very real like dream I had that Vikram had come to my house and had taken me on my marital bed. It made me starkly aware that deep inside I really wanted him and that I had only been fooling myself in wanting to have nothing to do with him anymore. What we had that night was something special. We not only had adulterous sex, that would go away when the passion subsides, we made love, passionate, loving, yearning love. The seeds of desire planted by that cannot be sated with just that one brief affair. I also felt a great burden being removed from me as I didn’t have to struggle with conscience as I was fooling myself.  My husband lay beside me sleeping exhausted after having had sex with me. I looked at him sleeping deeply now. I felt some sympathy and even a little bit of pity for him. He tried, he really tried to give me the type of pleasure that Vikram gave me but to no avail. He had even been able to make me climax a few times in this last two months plus. I would have been very happy and satisfied with his efforts if I had not met Vikram .. not slept with him. But after the earth shattering (for me) like orgasms I’ve had with Vikram these only reminded me of what was missing. The final vestige of my resistance was completely blown away today as I had sex with my husband. I let go of all my self-restraint and closed my eyes and imagined it was Vikram who was on top of me as my husband had intercourse with me. Today the orgasm I had was better than any I had with my husband before just proving I needed Vikram for my pleasure. I then knew I needed the real thing.

My husband’s seed was still in my vagina. My husband had finished cleaning himself and was now snoring lightly. I was supposed to go and clean myself but I just lay there not because my body was tired but because my mind was busy. Clarity had come to me. I was sure of what I needed and what I had to do. My infatuation with Vikram, his body, his manhood, with that virile man was still strong within me. I needed the pleasure that only that muscular young body can give to me. Yes, I wanted him, I needed him. There I’ve finally admitted it to myself. He wanted to talk to me. What did he say?? He wanted to hear my voice, well so did I have a great desire to hear him but I couldn’t now. Even reading his messages brought the vision of him strongly in my mind. I could just see his smiling face in my mind. His lips .. how those lips rubbed against mine. The vision of his body and mine pressed together, the vision of his superb love tool entering in my sheath and taking me to a pleasurable world unknown to me before came in my mind. I looked at my husband lying beside me. Well, sleep is all he could do now after his futile efforts to erase Vikram from my mind. Even when he was doing his utmost to give me pleasure I needed to think of Vikram to enjoy full pleasure. To be fair to my husband there was a significant difference between my husband’s manhood and that of Vikram. My husband can’t be blamed for that. It was an accident of nature. I can’t be satisfied with just using my imagination anymore, I needed the real thing. He was the one who could make me leak just by kissing me while my husband couldn’t do that even with his fingers.

I went to the bathroom to clean myself. Even as my fingers were cleaning my labia my thoughts of Vikram was still strong in me. How would it be if his thick fingers were now on my labia instead of my own slender fingers. Those memories of his fingers teasing there and making my swollen clit slip out of its hood came rushing back in my mind. How did he know just how much he should suck in my clit, it simply heightened my pleasure like never before. Only his fingers made me realise my vagina walls had so many hidden pleasure points. I needed pleasure again after my emotions had been aroused while chatting with Vikram. Thinking of him made it so easy to enjoy the masturbation. It was only on that day I had seen something as large as his, I learnt that my vagina can accommodate something as big as that. First time a man’s member had gone in so deep. That’s the day I first knew that you can see heaven here on earth too. I enjoyed the paradise a few times that night. I needed to go there again .. not just once more but again and again. Only Vikram could take me there not my husband. While I lie below him his love tool must work its magic in my body. As I rubbed my clit I moaned out Vikram’s name as I reached my orgasm. After that like a good woman I went and lay beside my husband. Soon Vikram would be lying beside me. The next day after my husband and child had left home I worked like the wind to get my chores done. When Vikram calls I don’t want any distractions. I sat on my bed waiting for his call.     
[+] 9 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
He, She, Husband (Completed) - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 01:28 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 15-06-2023, 01:31 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Fing fing - 15-06-2023, 01:56 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Eswar P - 15-06-2023, 02:20 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 02:38 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Givemeextra - 15-06-2023, 03:15 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 16-06-2023, 01:12 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Susheela143 - 16-06-2023, 07:41 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 16-06-2023, 11:10 PM