Adultery Sexy MOM with her Official Colleague Mr. GAJENDRA (UPDATED)
(04-09-2023, 07:10 PM)Ayush0098 Wrote: clps clps hhhhhhhh......good work...
Sorry for late update guys
I was little busy for the last few days.
Here is the update...

Story continues from its last part :

After mom left to uncle's flat, I was completely desperate. That much sorrow I never faced in my entire life. Mom's such behaviour was unexpected to me. I never thought that she will get so much attached to Gajendra uncle sexually that she will easily leave her son like this. After divorce mom never treated me like this. She cared and loved me more . Even more than my dad.  But now...
I am tearful and lying on the sofa. My mind was unable to think anything else ratharvthan those scoldings, those slappings I faced few minutes ago. Thinking all this I went into sleep. I woke up with the sound of my ringtone. I was happy thinking that it must be of mom, but no . It's dad call.
I received it .
Dad -"Hello beta. How are you?"
I -"Am fine daddy."
My voice was very slow and calm. 
Dad -"Are you okay my boy ? Your voice seems to slow"
I -"I am okey daddy. Just a little headache."
Dad -"Don't take so much pressure of study dear. You are brilliant as always."
Then dad asked me -"Where is your mom? How is she ?"
I got teary after listening about my mom. I controlled myself and said -"She is in bank dad. She is fine too"
Dad -"Ohh... that's fine. So how's the planning of your birthday going on beta?"
I suddenly got remembered that next week is my birthday. I was so much less concentrated on anything these days due to mom and Uncle's relationship that  I forgot even my birthday . 
Dad -"Are you ok beta ? Why are you silent?"
I -"Am ok daddy. Nothing big issue."
Dad -"So what your mom has planned for your birthday?"
I said in my mind that my mom has left me for his lustful lover. That's what she had planned yet. But I didn't say anything like that and replied -"We haven't planned anything yet daddy. May be after 3-4 days we will plan"
Dad -"Ahh...I see. Ok beta. I called you to say if your mom doesn't plan anything then come to my house. We father-son duo will celebrate that day together."
I was crying after listening such caring and loving voice of my dad. Since morning I was facing so much rude behaviour of my mom and dad's loving voice made my eyes tearful again.
I replied -"Sure dad. I will . But if she celebrates my birthday then please come this year too like every year."
Dad -"Sure beta. I will come."
I -"Thanks daddy."
Then we cut the call. Talking with dad made me a little feel better. I felt a little hungry too. I saw the kachori Jalebi packet that I bought in the morning that uncle gave me for all of us. I ate that and kept the remaining. Then I switched ON the Television and started watching the comedy shows to relax my mind. Whole day I kept watching the TV. I was waiting for my mom's call too but she didn't call me.
Around 6 PM I went to my room to attend my online classes but I was too tired mentality that I decided to skip today's evening class. I lied on my bed and kept using my mobile. Around 8:30 PM a girl from my batch messaged me over WhatsApp regarding classes. I chatted with her for a while and then I went to eat the remaining kachori for my dinner. After that I came to my room again and tried to get into sleep. Whole day was like curse for me. I was angry over my mom's such behaviour but that anger seems too little infront of my love for her. I realised that I can't live without her even for a day. I have to go to his flat to bring my mom home. I was ready to face her anger but not one more day without her presence like this. I decided to go early in the morning. Then I slept . Around 1AM I woke up with an erotic dream. It was about mom and uncle . I saw they were kissing infront of me and uncle was sucking her boobs over her sleeveless blouse vigourously. When I woke up my dick was hard. I tried to sleep again but it was impossible. I got addicted to masturbate since witnessing hot scenes at my house. I went to bathroom and masturbated to the full pleasure. Hot cum got ejected over the bathroom's floor. I was buried in the imagination of Uncle and mom's sexual relations. After getting released I drank a glass of water and came to my bed. After few minutes I again went into a deep sleep.
I slept with a motive to wake up early but around 8AM I woke up. I was stimulating courage to go to uncle's flat and talk mom. But there was a war happening among my fear , my anger and my love towards my mom. It was Sunday morning so it was well known today is holiday for both, mom and uncle. I got up from my bed and made myself fresh. The money mom put over my lap a day before while going to uncle's flat was lying as it is on the sofa. I collected those rupees and put in my pocket and encouraged my inner self to go to uncle's flat now. 

I locked the doors of my house and went to that Apartment where uncle had bought flat.
Through lift I went to his flat and rang the door bell. But no one opened it. I again rang it but again no one came. Around 2-3 minutes I kept ringing the doorbell and then I heared someone was coming to open it. It was uncle . He was naked from the top. A towel was wrapped around his waist. And his body was wet. It seemed that he was taking shower that time. I can see the hardness of his dick taking shape over that towel. After seeing me there he got astonished. His face was showing the sign of happiness and fear at the same time. I greeted him -"Good morning uncle".
Uncle -"Good morning beta. Come in. Come in ."
I went inside . My eyes were searching my mom. Uncle then made me sit on sofa. I asked him -"Where is mommy uncle ?"
Uncle -"She is coming beta. Just sit and relax. Give me a couple of minutes for getting dressed."
I smiled and kept sitting there. After 5 minutes I saw mom coming out of the bathroom with a blue coloured half sleeved shirt and long yellow skirt. I was surprised with her such dress. She never wore Shirts or like that ever. I always saw her in saree till date.
She was looking too hot in that dress. Her hair was wet and was making her shirt wet too. Her magnificent boobs were shaking in that shirt with her every step. Few minutes ago I saw uncle's body's wet . I was sure they were bathing together. Ufff...these two people always made me distract by their such erotic activities.
Mom came near me and said -"So... finally you are here. How was your yesterday?"
I was silent. And bowing my head towards floor. Mom put her hand on my shoulder and said -"Beta, I know you can't live without me . Neither I can live without you."
Then I said (with tears in my eyes) -"Please come home mommy, please mommy. Don't leave me"
On seeing my watery eyes mom's eyes too became wet. She hugged me and said -"Who said I am leaving you dear. Forgive me for yesterday's behaviour. "
We were both crying hugging each other. Then I saw uncle came near us and said -"Great. Finally you both recognised your caring towards each other."
Mom turned towards him and said -"No mother can live without her kids"
Uncle -"I am telling you since yesterday darling.. call Ayush here. See he came in his own. Now forgive him"
Mom said to me -"Ayush, I will come to home now but there is a condition."
On hearing such condition word I can easily interpret what she will put condition infront of me. But I was well prepared.
Mom -"Promise me you never interfere in between me and Gajendra relationship. Uncle needs me . You have to understand that. And the most important promise I need from you is that you will never use disrespectful words for uncle"
Uncle was smiling watching me. I was angry on his smile. But for my mom's sake I have to agree. I agreed by nodding my head in "Yes".
Mom then wiped my tears with her hands and said -"Good boy. We will go to our house after today's lunch."

To be continued....

Next update coming soon
Give your reviews regarding this part..
[+] 2 users Like Manju roy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sexy mom with her official colleague Mr. Gajendra - by Manju roy - 07-09-2023, 04:12 PM