Adultery Sexy MOM with her Official Colleague Mr. GAJENDRA (UPDATED)
Story continues from its last part :

Thenafter mom asked me-"what will you like to have in breakfast?" 
I replied -"Anything mom."
Uncle -"Beta would you like to have Maggie?"
I -"Sure uncle."
Uncle -"Sreerupa, let's have three plates of Maggie today"
Mom then smiled and went to kitchen for making Maggie noodles.
Uncle and I kept ourselves sitting on the sofa and using our mobiles. After few minutes Uncle asked me -"You were missing your mom dear ?"
I -"Yes uncle. I can't live without her."
Uncle -"How sweet beta. I was too feeling guilty yesterday."
I -"Why you uncle ?"
Uncle -"It's me who created such misunderstanding between you and your mom." Saying this he laughed.
Through his laughing I understood he is not guilty. He is just justifying himself.
I replied -"I am sorry uncle. I shouldn't have used such harsh words for you."
Uncle -"It's ok beta. It's obvious if any son find his mom with other man"
I -"Can I ask you a question uncle?"
Uncle -"Ask ten questions dear"
I -"What you saw in my mom that you started loving her"
Uncle laughed loudly on this . And then replied -"Your mom has every quality to love beta"
I -"Like what ?"
Uncle -"In what sense you want me to reply ? I can reply to your questions in every manner." Saying this he laughed again.
I was smiling on his words. 
I said -"In every sense I want to know your perception towards my mom"
Uncle -"Ok fine. Then listen. First thing I got attracted towards your mother is her beautiful eyes and lips. She has something unique that attracts me towards her presence. Second thing is her nature. She is very kind hearted . And very much matured. I like mature women. Third thing is her dressing sense. I love her in every dress she wears but I like her mostly in sarees. And offcourse her sleeveless blouse."
I -"You like her blouse to be sleeveless?"
Uncle -"Offcourse beta. Her sleeveless blouse makes me...."
Saying this suddenly he stopped his mouth. I then asked -"Makes you what uncle?"
Uncle (laughingly) -"It seems you want me to cross check me...mmm?"
I -"No No uncle. Not like that. Just asking you"
Uncle laughed again. And then we saw mom was coming with Maggie. She served us Maggie and I quickly took the plate. Maggie was my favourite and I hadn't ate food properly since last morning. Mom sat adjacent to uncle on his left side. I was sitting on the single sided sofa. We started having our breakfast. Uncle's left hand was wrapped around back of mom and caressing her shoulder. I noticed it but didn't make them uncomfortable due my presence. Mom then asked uncle -"What were you two talking about when I was in kitchen? I heard you laughing loudly."
I got scared , what if uncle said her about my questions. I kept eating Maggie but my pace reduced. Uncle then replied her -"Ayush wanted to know which comedy show I liked most. "
Mom -"Ohh...comedy shows discussion leads to make you laugh like that ?"
Uncle -"Why not. Comic scenes are made to laugh whether while seeing it or discussing about it."
Mom was smiling. She then asked me -"How is Maggie beta ?"
I replied -"Superb mom. Tasty."
After we had our breakfast uncle went his room and mom went to clean the plates in the kitchen. I was sitting at the same place. After few minutes mom came near me and sat beside me. She asked -"Your dad called you yesterday?"
I replied -"Yes, he did"
Mom-"uhmmmm...what was he asking ?"
I -"Nothing special...just wanted to know about my health and coming birthday plan"
Mom -"Ahh..I see. He called me too yesterday. Asking the same question."
I -"What you said to him?"
Mom -"As usual. I just invited him to your birthday."
I -"He wanted me to celebrate this birthday with him at his house."
Mom -"No way. If he wants to celebrate your birthday then he should come here for that. You will live with me like every year"
I -"Ok mom."
Mom -"Beta, if he comes here don't tell him about me and Gajendra. I am not afraid to let your dad know this but I don't want to create a war like situation on your birthday."
I -"I will never mom. Will Gajendra uncle come to my birthday?"
Mom -"Obviously. Even he wants to celebrate your birthday here , at his flat and bear all expenses."
I -"But mom..."
Mom stopped me in between the and said -"I told him beta, expenses should be done by me. And celebration will be at our house like every year."
I replied -"Nice mom"
Mom -"But he told me that he will gift you a big surprise"
I said in my mind "He already gave me surprise by revealing his sexual hunger for you at my house". But I just smiled and said nothing.
Mom then went to uncle's room and shut the door a little. My curiosity began to rise the moment she entered in uncle's room. I have witnessed so many activities of them that whenever imagine them together my dick became hard due to excitement. I wanted to go near the door and peep but was afraid if they caught me again. I kept sitting there but after 5 minutes I couldn't resist my feelings longer and went near the door to peep through its little opening area. I saw mom and uncle was sitting on the chair and discussing some official files matter. They were talking formal issues and nothing erotic was happening that time. I returned back to the sofa and sat there. Took out my mobile and started playing online Ludo . That day's online morning class was again skipped by me like last evening. Around half an hour passed I suddenly hear the door of uncle's room get locked. I quickly went near the door and peep through the key hole like I did before. As per my expectations I saw them kissing madly while hugging each other . They were so much passionate that their lips were not letting to pass air even for a bit of second.

Uncle's both hands went under mom's shirt and stopped at her boobs area. He started pressing it . As he lifted her shirt upwards to adjust his hands upto her boobs, I can see her white complexion belly was completely visible to me. Mom's hands was on back of his head and her fingers were roaming in his hair. 
Uncle then left mom's lips and uplifted her hands to take out her top and immediately he made mom's top aparted from her body. Now she was in her red coloured bra and skirt. Amazing sight. They again hugged each other more tightly and indulged in kissing and sucking each other's lips. 
Mom too unbuttoned her shirt while kissing. 
Uncle's hand went towards her back and unhooked her bra. Withfew seconds both were topless. Mom was only in her skirt and uncle was in trouser. Then uncle sat on the bed and pulled mom towards himself so that his face got directly buried in her huge boobs. He started pressing her right boobs and sucking on left one. Alternatively he was sucking and squeezing both boobs with very much hunger. Mom's eyes were closed and she was moaning sweetly. Her hand was giving proper direction to uncle's head towards her both boobs one by one.
This went for approx 10 minutes.
Then after he uplifted her skirt and buried his face under it. He had started sucking her vagina and this made mom sigh hard. She was moaning hardly and now I can see she was pressing her boobs with one hand and with other hand she was holding uncle's head . Her nipples were tight and big. May be because such hard sucking uncle did just few minutes ago.
After eating her pussy for 5 minutes uncle took out his face from her skirt and again started sucking her boobs together. Mom then sat on the floor on her knees and started opening the zip of uncle's trouser. She took out his rock hard dick and said -"Your manhood belongs to me"
Uncle laughed and replied -"Always sweetheart. Make me relief now."
Mom quickly took his dick in her mouth and started sucking it like a lollipop. Uncle was sighing loudly and breathing heavily. He was murmuring too like -"Oh baby..yeah...ohh yeah...damn good baby...love you...aaahhh...my baby...yeah..."
Uncle then made her suck more by putting his hand behind her head and within few minutes he tightened his body and grunted loudly -"My god...ohh yeah...cumming Sreerupa baby...ohh Sreerupa baby...ohh darling...aaahhhhhhhhh..."
Mom's mouth couldn't hold that much amount of his semen and I saw his white fluid was draining from her mouth and making hus trouser wet all over. 
I was sure Mom swallowed huge quantity of sperm and rest got out of her mouth. 
I was too hard and needed to masturbate badly. But at the door it was risky. So I went to the bathroom of his flat and masturbated. I was too excited and aroused by such scene that within few seconds my juice started coming out of my dick. 
Amazing ...wow. what a view I got once again at his flat. 
I released the every drop of my semen and then get washed all that fluid from the floor. 
When I came out I saw uncle was waiting for me outside of the bathroom. He was looking normal but breathing a little heavily. 

He smiled and asked -"I saw you were not in the sofa room. Hence I guessed you must be in bathroom."
I said -"Yes Yes uncle...I needed to use your toilet. So I went."
Uncle -"It's ok beta. It's all your house. Now let me go in."
I understood that he went there to wash his trouser and pubic area. Then I came to the sofa hall and uncle went inside the bathroom. Mom was not there in the sofa hall so she must be as it is in his room . I again peeped through the keyhole I saw she was coming out of the bathroom attached to his bedroom. She washed all that mash up and now looking fresh.

She was coming towards the door so I immediately ran towards the sofa and sat on it. Mom came out of the room and said -"Let's go beta to our home now"
I replied -"Now mom? But you said we will go to our house after lunch"
Mom -"Yeah I decided earliar , but few important official work is pending in my laptop and I forgot to bring laptop here so let's go now."
I said -"Ok mom. As you wish." Then I stood up and proceeded towards the main door if his flat.

Then I saw uncle was coming out of the bathroom and asked me-"What happened beta ? Where are you going?"
I replied -"To my home uncle. Mom is too coming with me now. "
Uncle -"Really Sreerupa?"
Mom -"Yes. Some official work is pending dear"
Uncle-"I understand. Ok visit soon. But not with anger on your son."
Mom smiled and I too . Then we left his flat and came to our house. 
Mom went to her room and put her phone on the table. As we reached In heared her phone beeped. Possibly she got a message on her WhatsApp.
I picked up her mobile to see the message but it was locked as always. I gave the mobile to mom and said about the message. She opened it and smiled. Then she handed the Mobile to me. To my luck she didn't make the screen off and then I saw the text too. It was obviously Gajendra uncle's message . He had written :
"Thanks baby. Ayush had came to take you hence I didn't take much time today. But not everytime such quick session will be there".

Through that text I clearly interpret they had quick oral sex because I was there and they didn't want to get caught again. Are they consider me too dull . Anyways I put the phone back on the table.

Two days went as normal after that. Nothing erotic or interesting happened. Mom went office and returned on her as usual time. But after the uncle came as to stay in our neighborhood they both started going to office together on his bike. I was also habitual seeing them together and promised mom to not interfere in between them. 
Then it was only three days left for my birthday. One night during dinner mom asked me -"What you have thought about celebration?"
I replied -"Nothing yet mom. Whatever you decide."
Mom -"Are you going to your dad ?"
I -"What's your opinion?"
Mom (laughingly) -"Do you think I will allow you to go on your birthday beta ?"
I -"No mom" . I smiled.
Mom -"I supposed to give a small party at our house but due to rising COVID cases many guests will not come"
I -"You are right mom. We should celebrate this year birthday very simple."
Mom -"I was also thinking so. But wanted to know your choice too. Otherwise you will say mom celebrated my special day in shortcut way"
I laughed a little and replied -'No way mom. Do what you feel good for me and our house."
Mom -"Ok. Fine. You can invite few of your nearby friends if you like to invite. I will invite only Gajendra."
I said -"I will invite no one mom. None of my friends are here."
Mom -Oh...so are you sure they are not here ?"
I -"Yes mom. One is in Kolkata and other one is in Jabalpur"
Mom -"Ok ok. Then only one guest will be there."
I -"Gajendra uncle ?"
Mom-"Obviously"
I -"And dad?"
Mom -"I will talk to him. If he wants to come then ok. I will not pressurize him for that"
I then replied -"Ok mom"
Then we started having dinner again.

3 days again passed like normal days. And
 now it was 20th March. My birthday.

To be continued....

Next update coming soon
Give reviews regarding this part
[+] 8 users Like Ayush0098's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sexy mom with her official colleague Mr. Gajendra - by Ayush0098 - 06-09-2023, 10:55 AM