Adultery Sexy MOM with her Official Colleague Mr. GAJENDRA (UPDATED)
Story continues from its last part :

As the door got opened , mom and uncle got freaked out. Uncle quickly slided his jeans up and mom was trying to cover her big breasts by her hands. Uncle's sperm drops can be easily viewed on mom's boobs and around mouth skin. 
Uncle and mom saw each other. Uncle was more frightened than mom . I was also in a great confusion what and how to react . Whether I protect myself by giving excuses or show my anger to them for their such activities. Before anyone could say , I saw mom's face expression changed to anger from embarassement. She looked at me with red eyes and shouted from there -"Idiot boy, Dont you have any manner ? Don't you know if two grown adults are in the room you should first knock the door before entering?"

I was shocked. Few seconds before she was so much embarassed and now she is scolding me and justifying herself and uncle. I didn't utter a single word and she started shouting on me. 
I was sweating like hell. And my lips got dried. Mom again shouted -"You duffer idiot..why are you standing there like a shameless boy. Go away from here. Stupid Rascal boy."

I was shivering with fear after hearing such words from my loving mother. She never used such words for scolding me . 
Mom then came near me and pushed me hardly out of the room with her full anger. 
I got fell on the floor outside on her room's door. Mom then closed the door and locked it. My self respect got disturbed by such scene mom did with me . My eyes got full with tears. My heart was crying that moment.  I kept lying on the floor and started crying silently. After few minutes I stood up and went to my room. My head was aching and my eyes was red with tears falling from them.
Mom and uncle remained in that room for about half an hour. And then I heared the door of her room got opened. I was hiding my tears and didn't want to see my mom's face. Mom came near me and sat on the chair. She didn't say anything for few minutes and kept watching me and my rolling tears.
Thenafter she said -"Why were you standing there ?"
I didn't reply . I was fully upset with her and decided to not talk with her anymore.
Mom again said -"Answer me. Why were you standing at my door?"
I again didn't bother her question and remained silent. Mom then made her voice a little loud and asked with anger -"Are you DEAF..? Don't you understand what I am asking to you ? WHY WERE YOU STANDING THERE ?"

Her voice was so intense and loud that it made me afraid and I said in a low voice -"Mom..I...I...went..to..went...to ca..call you and uncle for breakfast"

Mom -"Say loudly. I can't hear your words."
I again replied (with trembling voice) -"I went to call you...mom...for..for breakfast "
Mom -"Oh Really...Do you think you are too smart than us"
I didn't say anything and kept my face down.
Mom -"Look at me. LOOK."
I slowly made my head upwards and looked her . She was in tears too. But her face was full with anger.
Mom then said -"Whatever you saw today, it should not be come outside from your mouth infront of anyone. Do you understand that"
I didn't respond her. Mom then caught my hair and asked me again loudly -"DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"
I nodded my head in "Yes" posture. Mom then left my hair and said -"If you dared to tell this to anyone you will see the most devilish form of your mother."
I then gathered some courage from my inner self respect and asked her -"Mom why are you doing this ?"
Mom -"What do you mean..Why should not I will do this. Had you ever asked your lusty dad why didn't he is sleeping with your neighbour aunties. Had you ever asked him why he forced me to left him, Had you ever asked him what was my fault."
I was listening to her silently. Mom then said -"See, don't interfere in my matter and life. I am giving you a proper life , you just remain happy in that."
I then said -"But mom , I am very uncomfortable regarding your relationship"
Mom -"I told you just to remain outside from my matter."
I -"But why mom. I never thought you as an mistress to a married man like uncle. I am in great Dilemma now what to do."
Mom -"Uncle and I are having what we deserves."
I -"But uncle is married mom"
Mom -"His wife is useless. He loves me more than his wife."
I -"That's not true mom. No other woman could take the dignity of the wife from a man's life. You are only a mistress (Rakhail) for uncle. Nothing more than that."
Mom's eyes got bigger and red with anger after hearing my words. She stood up from the chair and slapped me hard on my left cheek. I fell on the bed.
Mom then said -"Shut up you Rascal...Who the hell are you to decide the level of care and love that Gajendra'have for me. You Rascal." Mom again slapped me hard.
I was tearful and now this little anger of mine too came out from my mouth . 
I replied -"That lusty man always comes to my house and stares your body, enjoys your body , don't you feel through this, what type mindset he has ?"
Mom was breathing heavily with anger listening to my words. 
I again said -"He always sleeps with you. Always...why...are you his property?"
Mom then shouted -"How you dared to say these words for him? How you know for what he comes here ?"
I replied -"I know everything. I kept eyes on you and him always. "
Mom's anger was on ultimate level by that time . She again raised her hand to slap me but I hold her hand and said -"Beating me isn't my answer mom. I don't want you to be his mistress. Stop inviting him to my house and you too don't visit him to his flat"
Mom -"This is my house. I wiil do whatever I will like. If you are having problem then get out from here. I love Mr. Gajendra and I will not tolerate a single word against him ."

Meanwhile I heared the voice of uncl came from my back -"Sreerupa calm down. Not beat him for God sake"

Uncle came near to both of us and sat beside me on the bed. Mom then asked me -"Will you accept Gajendra uncle as my lover or not?"
I didn't reply. Uncle said -"What are you asking yar...stop this. He is a kid"
Mom -"He is not a kid anymore. He is oversmart than us. You know he secretly watches us whenever you visit my house or I visit yours flat"
Uncle saw me for few seconds and asked me -"Beta, is this true ?Do you watch us ?"
I didn't reply to him too. Mom then said -"See this shameless boy, he only understand the language of my slaps." Saying this mom raised her hand and tried to slap on my head by suddenly uncle stopped her. Uncle then said -"Behave yourself Sreerupa. Is that a manner to talk to a 20 years old son"
Mom -"He had crossed his limits. Due to his such peeping habit he too stopped studying. I am analysing him for few days."
I then replied -"If such sexual activities happens in house then how you expect to a  student to concentrate on studies "
Mom -"Fine...You are going to hostel now. I will send you to hostel within this week."
I got astonished. She is ready to apart his son for her lover.  She never send me anywhere till now because after her divorce from my dad she cares for me more. But now....
Uncle then said -"Are you crazy Sreerupa, calm down. Beta you are not going anywhere."
Mom -"Ok...he is not going anywhere. Better we leave this house."
I -"What do you mean mom ?"
Mom -"Either you accept the relationship between me and uncle or from today and from now onwards I am going to stay at uncle's house."
I was shocked how she said so. She is so much attached to having sex with him that she is ready to leave her house and even her son too.
Uncle was also astonished listening her such decision. Uncle said -"Sreerupa what are you saying....are you ok?"
Mom -"Tell you idiot boy. What is your decision?"
I was completely confused how to react. My mind was in shock and words are now freezed in the mouth. Uncle then wanted to hug me but mom stopped him and said -"No Gajendra. Let him suffer. He has lost all his manner how to behave with elders"

Mom then asked in loud voice again -"Tell what is your decision you dumb boy"
I replied nothing. Mom then said to uncle -"Come darling, let's go to your house."
Uncle -"But...but Sreerupa..Ayush..."
Mom -"Until he accepts you and asks for forgiveness, he will remain alone in this house. "
Mom then told me -"Live here. Now accept this loneliness. Your mom is going to uncle's flat"
Mom then held uncle's face with her hands and started kissing him. Uncle was not comfortable at first doing this infront of me but after few seconds he too got aroused and they indulged in a passionate kiss. I was tearfully watching them . The ieal image of my mom was completely damaged that day.  
I kept them watching infront of me with anger. They had grabbed each other's body with full stamena and sharing a deep saliva full lip lock kiss. Uncle hand went under her blouse and started pressing her boobs. Mom saw me in between kissing him. I was looking her with anger. Around 5 minutes of smooch mom aparted her lips and said to me -"Now your mom belongs to uncle. Don't disturb us. When you feel guilty then only come to us."

After that mom went to her room. Packed some important clothes and accessories for her daily use and came out. She came near me and put few 500 rupees notes on my lap and then went to uncle's flat. 
I was very much disappointed. She didn't even think about how will I live alone. How could I eat alone. How could I smile alone without her.
I was crying and thinking why my mom did this to me all of a sudden. 

To be continued....

Next update coming soon...
Give your reviews guyss
[+] 6 users Like Ayush0098's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sexy mom with her official colleague Mr. Gajendra - by Ayush0098 - 01-09-2023, 11:12 AM