Adultery He, She, Husband (Completed)
Chapter 12 continued

She

Finally, all my tasks that I had to do this morning had been done and I can now take a bit of rest. My husband and son had gone to work and school. Right now, till I would be having free time till my son, who would be the first to return home, comes back. I just had to tidy up the house a little before I could take complete rest. I felt I needed to get a bit of sleep as I felt a little tired. Last night I and my husband again had sex. The frequency of our sexual intercourse had increased quite a bit in the last two months plus since we returned from the wedding. It seems like only when a third person comes into a marriage that this type of sexual renewal happens. Since my husband had this fear that Vikram may somehow get me he has been showing greater intimacy to me. This had slowly diminished over the course of our years of marriage. He was taking greater efforts and care when we make love now. I have to admit that the sex with him was better now. I would even have been completely satisfied with my sex life if he had taken these efforts before this. But there was one thing I couldn’t shake off, that is I now knew that there was better sex than this. I know it was not fair to compare the efforts of my husband against a virile stud of a young man equipped with an impressive tool and with the expertise and stamina to drown a woman in pleasure but there was no avoiding it. It had been over two months, two months and 16 days to be exact, since I had that sinful night of delightful pleasure but the memory still feels fresh. Only I know the struggle that I undergo everyday in avoiding answering Vikram’s calls or messages and he would till now call and message everyday without fail except for the weekends when my husband was at home. It was only at the weekends I have greater peace of mind because I had no temptation that I needed to resist. Strangely enough though I would also feel a little emptiness on those days as if I missed the sound of him calling or the seductive messages he sends me. It was only the last three days that there was no call or messages from him. Maybe he had finally given up? But why is that causing me to feel a bit depressed? Isn’t that what I wanted … to be faithful to my husband henceforth.

I was hoping that I would eventually prevail in my struggle. That Vikram would be just a memory for me. That night in my husband’s uncle’s house was just an episode in my life. Why oh why did he have to be such a wonderful lover? Why did he have to show me the immense pleasures of the body a woman can enjoy and indulge in? Most of all why did I succumb to his wiles, if not I would have to endure all the problems and struggles I am going through now. The nights were worse, especially if he had sent some very truly tempting and erotic messages to me that day. Sleep would not come my mind would be free but not idle. The words he sent and his pleas would cause a stirring within me. Though I try to avoid it but I would turn to my husband for relief on those times. My husband too would not reject me at those times. He had his suspicions about Vikram and maybe he is aware I’m going through a struggle because of temptation. I’m sure he would be thinking that so far I had only been tempted but had still remained faithful to him. So, he would want to aid me in my struggle to be true to him. Little did he know the number of times that I had tried my best to avoid thinking of Vikram as he was making love to me … and had failed. What made me feel more guilty was, at those times I had imagined it was Vikram who was fucking me, the sex had been more pleasurable and I had almost always attained my orgasm. My husband would be very pleased those times because he would feel that he was the one who caused me to enjoy the sex. Even then, having achieved an orgasm I would still have that small disappointment that it had not been as mind-blowingly pleasurable as the real thing with Vikram. In a way all of my husband’s efforts had come a little late but at least he was trying and I have to be his strength in this effort. All this I told myself with a gnawing fear I can’t trust my own will. As I was ruminating on all of this I was jolted out of my thoughts by the sound of doorbell ringing. It was unusual for anyone to be calling at my home at this time of the day. I went and opened the door and stood there stunned.

“May I come in Madam?” asked a broadly smiling Vikram.

What?  … How?? My house .. how did he know .. how did he get here?? “How did you get here? Why did you come? Oh No,” my words came out in a torrent of alarm.

“Are you going to make me stand out here and question me like a security officerman or are you going to ask me to come in?” he asked with his usual teasing tone.

Only then the realisation came that I was talking to him where others could see a stranger talking to me. I quickly looked around, luckily no one was about at that time except for some pedestrians walking by on the road. I didn’t know what to do. It would not be wise to ask him to come in (he won’t keep quiet if he is alone with me behind closed doors) at the same time he would not budge from here of that I was sure. I can’t shout at him to go away as that commotion would draw unwanted attention. Whatever said and done I can’t just let him stand there and talk to him. 

“Why are you giving me so much of problems shhh … quick come in before someone sees you?” He was just waiting when I would say that. He triumphantly entered my house and I quickly closed the main door.

He did the first thing I expected him to do, as I shut the door he grabbed me from behind.  I shrugged him off and moved away from him. “Stop Vikram, don’t do that anymore.”

He didn’t expect to react with such vehemence and I could see the surprise on his face. He immediately changed tack. “Why do you make me suffer so much? You don’t pick up my calls, you don’t answer my messages … these two months have been so difficult for me.”

“When I didn’t respond or reply you should have known not to disturb me anymore.”

“Don’t be so cruel to me Bavani, you don’t know how much you mean to me. Even though you were rejecting me I took so much of efforts to trace where you were and come and see you … I had too, I suffered too many nights without seeing this beautiful face.”

I know he was glib of tongue, he had to be otherwise where would he be successful in seducing women especially if that women belongs to someone else but I couldn’t deny that his words had a melting effect on me. Nevertheless, I have to put a stop to this. “I’m sorry Vikram, I just don’t know why I did that then … what my mental state was but now I know how wrong this is so pleas….” Before I could say anything further he quickly stepped towards me and grabbed me as his lips smothered any further words that could come out of my mouth, only the sound ‘hmm’ ‘hmmm’ came out.
At first I tried to push him away with all the force I could muster but he was too strong. He was always a good kisser and his kisses were slowly melting my resistance. From trying to push him away my hands were now just idly on his body even that soon changed has the kiss gained in intensity and passion. Soon I was hugging him tightly and kissing him back. Realising he had broken my resistance he hugged me even tighter as he kissed me. His tongue had been wanting to enter, now I let it .. not only let it but sucked on it. After months his fingers were once again testing the softness of my breast. Only after he was sure that I had completely surrendered to him did he stop kissing me.

As he kissed me on my ear lobe he whispered huskily,” When you have so much of desire why were you avoiding me?”

“In a moment of weakness and desire I did something that was so wrong … is it right that I continue to do wrong? No, I should forget all that had happened and stop all this.” Even as I said this I felt it was so ridiculous because belying my words I was voluntarily in his embrace.

He kissed my lips again for a few seconds before he asked,” Can you forget these kisses? He then said as he pressed on my tit,” Or is it possible for me to forget the sweetness of these ripe fruits …. or would our bodies ever forget how they made love to each other?”

“We are engaging in more and more sins … what I’m doing is unfair to my husband.”

“Have you not looked after him? Did you not do as he asked or did you deny him when he wanted to have sex with you? What is it that you have not done for him?”

“But still … I’m giving to you this body which should only belong to him.”

“You are not his slave. When you take care of his every need with care and desire then any of your doing for your own happiness cannot be wrong.”

“If he gets to know this it would hurt him very badly.”

“If that’s your main worry then we will be very careful and make sure he never knows.”

Before I could come up with any fresh arguments he shut me up with his kiss. That kiss drowned out whatever arguments that would have formed in my mind. Our passionate kiss was transporting me to that very first night of eroticism that we shared together. As if in a trance I led him to our bedroom. In less than a minute both our clothes were lying on the floor as for the first time we were eyeing each-others naked body in bright light. (Even at the time of afternoon after the wedding we were in the somewhat darkened area of the top of the staircase with the door to the terrace being closed.) His impressive manhood stood upright majestically. The memories of the joy it created inside my body came seeping back in to my mind and with that wetness seeped back into my womanhood. Vikram was also seeing my naked body very clearly and fully now. All the swells and curves, all the contours were there as a feast for his eyes.

Vikram let out a small wolf whistle. “Wow my beauty … unbelievably sexy ..your body .. can’t believe you’re a mother of a four years old boy.”

While looking at my body with lust he started stroking his big cock. I’ve very rarely seen my husband do this and in the dark of the night I hadn’t seen Vikram do it in the room on that night. But seeing a grown man doing it was incredibly erotic especially when it was the sight of my body that was causing him to do that. At that moment I felt what he had said to be true, I too felt that I was incredibly sexy. Soon this ‘sexy body’ was going to be a prey to that man flesh’s hunger. Now here in this place I need not exercise any control in expressing my joy and emotions. I can enjoy the joys I experienced with him at the wedding once again and this time without any restrains, reservations or restrictions. He came close to me and took my hand in his. My hand replaced his on his cock. I lovingly started stroking it. The feel of that hard, hot flesh on my cool fingers was so good. It has been so long since I had done that.

He looked down at his groin to see me pleasuring him. “Woo..Bavani, you have grown your fingernails and manicured it just the way I like it … yes darling yes.”

I looked down at my hand running up and down the length of that look virile meat. Back then he telling me that he liked a women’s fingers done this way had registered in the back of my mind. All this time while I told myself I was not going to have anything to do with him anymore I had been unconsciously preparing myself for him like this. I had said to myself I was doing it for my husband but in fact I had been only fooling myself. All this time without being aware I had been waiting for a day when he would come and see me. Maybe I always knew deep inside that it was inevitable that Vikram and I would not be able to resist our desires and we would seek to enjoy the pleasures of forbidden lust once more.

“Come baby lets get on to the bed.” Only now I came to the realisation that I was in my bedroom. The bedroom I shared with my lawful husband. This was somehow a place that should not be sullied. I and Vikram can have sex anywhere else but not here. My husband shouldn’t have to sleep in the same bed where Vikram had been fucking me. We should be moving to a spare room but I couldn’t say anything to him. I let him carry me to the bed. As he rolled me on the bed I lay there waiting for him to join me. He came on top of me and I pulled him towards me as our lips locked together. There was no need to be careful not to move around for fear of waking up my sleeping son. We rolled over the breath of the king-sized bed as we continued to kiss passionately … sometimes he on top and sometimes me on top. I had not been impassioned in this way on the bed with my husband but then we had never been this passionate in the heat of lust at any time. The closest we as husband and wife had come to this was only recently. Even then the prime cause for the change had inadvertently been Vikram. The way Vikram suckled on both my tits in turn made my glutaral moans fill the room.

“Oh .. oh … suck darling ..ahh .. ahh .. suck … bite aww … softly … yes..”

That night or the following day, in the bride’s house, I could not give free vent to my feelings in this way for fear of my moans of pleasure reaching others ears.  But now I wallowed in the lustful breastfeeding of my young lover boy. Now he too didn’t need to hurry. He tasted every inch of my body leaving a wet trail of saliva. My body writhed and shivered under the ministration of his experienced tongue. It was not long before his face was buried in between my open thighs. I could only see the top of his head but I could feel the tip of his tongue slowly taking me to heaven. I moaned loudly as not just his mouth and tongue but also his fingers were searching and teasing every pleasurable spot in the centre of my feminine being. The loud moans were the pent-up release of frustrated passion of not just the last two months but also of that night when I first experienced the pleasure of illicit coupling.  He moved to the side of the bed where my husband would usually sleep. Lying face up he pulled me over his body to continue to drink the nectar I was leaking just for him. His huge member was right in front of my face. I was seeing clearly the veined, hard flesh throbbing right in front of my eyes. His intimate tool that had changed my life forever was right there in front of me. His tongue probing my treasure trough reminded me of what I had to do. His cock was so hard and swollen that his foreskin was half way down the bulbous head. His raging lust was evidenced by the wetness of his cockhead. I licked his joy fluid. It was a taste that I was not unfamiliar with but something that I had not tasted for a long time. I massaged his testes causing him to ooze more for my tongue. I stroked his long shaft as I took turns to gently suckle his two testes. I then took his thick joy stick in my mouth as I continued to stroke it. His hips moved up in small jerks wanting to fuck my mouth. This was the difference with my husband. I had sucked my husband’s penis in this very same part of the bed. He would lay there passively as I suckled on his tool. He wouldn’t move much for fear that he would finish fast. But Vikram would want his cock to explore the depth of my mouth to my throat. There was no chance that he would lose control and release his seed prematurely.

Today there was no need to hurry. Our oral sex lasted a long time, the longest I’ve ever had with anyone. Even in this foreplay our love juices flowed so freely showing how much we needed each other. This room is going to reek of sex. Already our nostrils were filled with the strong smell. For us who are engaged in this immoral mating the smell was intoxicating and arousing but to others, including my husband, it would be a foul smell. Vikram only stopped after I had cum in his mouth. I was ready again to betray my husband and in this time in our own bedroom. The forbidden erotic creaking sound of the bed by the force of our adulterous coupling would be heard for the first time today in my bedroom. This would be a change that can never be undone. Vikram was going to fuck my brains out in my own marital bed. After this even when my husband makes love to me here I can never erase from my memory that I had screamed out in delight as my lover had fornicated with me in this very same bed. He flipped me on to my back and I waited for him with legs eagerly spread open. He got in between my legs stroking his hard, thick rod that was ready to invade my body again after over two months. He rubbed the bulbous tip on my pussy lips with the smooth bud of his rod splaying open my labia and causing a pleasure sensation by the friction of his moist bud against my swollen love bud. This time I watched his love tool with fascination as I was going to be able to clearly see for the first time that huge love weapon spread open my wet tiny opening as it slid in once more. Before in the dark I couldn’t see but could only feel my love hole being stretched open as something huge invaded my body but this time I will be able to both see and feel.

“You made me wait too long Bavani, now I’m not going to leave you till your pussy is sore.” Though that sounded like a threat it was more of a promise to make up for lost time and wallow in the sinful pleasure that we both missed.

“You’ve made this pussy yours by your masculinity and virility … do what you want,” I thought to myself as I held my thighs open by holding below my knees.

His wonderful hard flesh was entering in my most intimate part after a long time. I was about to swoon from the pleasure. My eyelids grew heavy but I forced to keep it open as inch by inch his rod slid inside of me. ‘aah .. hmmaa..’ what pleasure. Even by just entering into me the pleasure I felt was almost akin to the pleasure I get when I orgasm sometimes when my husband finishes.

When he was inside me to the hilt .. the hairs on our private parts mingling .. his face was just a few inches from mine. My legs tightened around the back of his thighs as did my hands on the back of his muscled broad back. “Kiss me darling … show me how much you want me,” he said hypnotically. I did … I kissed him with the release of all the pent up and supressed desires that were now in full flow.

“Fuck me baby .. I missed you so much.” My surrender was complete. His undulating hip would move up till only the very tip of his manhood was still lodged inside my pussy before it would slide in again reaching the depths my husband’s penis had never reached .. again ..and again .. I moaned again .. and again. Every time pleasure would shoot through my body. This intensity of feeling, of emotions of desire, of bliss was something I had denied myself for so long.

My fingers had been stroking his cock but now my pussy muscles were gripping his flesh and stroking it instead. As he fucked me I sucked on his neck which was bulging from his efforts as his hip moved with gaining speed. He tongued my ear as he humped me.

“Sssss … what are you doing?”

“I’m fucking you that’s what … how is it.”

“Great darling … your cock is great … you fuck great.”

His hip was moving almost like a piston .. I was reaching an ecstatic state. “Oh my god .. faster .. yes .. ahh .. fuck me darling .. fuck your woman.”

“I’m screwing you on your husband’s bed .. I’ll bang you till your need is sated.”

“No darling … my hunger for you will always be there,” I openly admitted.

“Has your husband ever fucked you this good here my sweet whore.”

“No dear, my real husband is no match for my lover … suck my nipple fucker.”

I was moaning and groaning loudly as I did not have to control myself like I did at the wedding. Enjoyment was so much better when you could express your feelings without restraint as you enjoy your pussy being plumbed. I pressed my body up against his body. My fingernails dug into his hard back. His continued to pump me concentrating only on our pleasure. This was heaven .. oh, why did I avoid this for so long .. no more .. no more … I want this again and again. My nerves were beings pulled as I came in a gush again and again. The bliss was overwhelming me.

“Oh, darling I can’t stand it .. I can’t .. can’t ..can’t. My body started jerking uncontrollably. I felt my body being jerked. I opened my eyes. For a while I was in a daze not aware of what was happening. I was in my bedroom .. yes .. but it was dark and not in the morning.

My husband was jerking my body. “What’s happening Bavani? Did you have a nightmare? You were blabbering ‘can’t .. can’t.”

Oh no, was all this just a dream. Had I been blabbering in my sleep. The dream had been so vivid that it felt so real. I remembered what words I had spoken to Vikram in my dream but what are the words that I had actually blabbered out. What do I say to my husband? He had mentioned that I said ‘can’t’ ‘can’t.’ Was that all I had spoken out in my sleep. I should stick to that for now.

“Yes, I was dreaming that I was drowning and I was shouting I can’t swim and nobody came to save me.”

“If everything was proper you won’t get these types of nightmare,” my husband remarked.

“What?? What are you saying?”

“No, I was just saying your mind was too stressed out that’s all. Maybe taking care of home and child is causing a strain to you,” he said.

I stayed silent and he continued,” okay now go to sleep.”

Where could I sleep after this. I had been resisting my inner desire for so long. The more I tried to suppress it the more the tension had been building in me. Now when it burst out all my inner desires clearly came out in my dream. The suppressed desires burst out with double the force. How can it not be when everything felt so real? Was what I really wanted being expressed in my dreams. Though I didn’t respond to his calls and messages was I wanting him to come here on his own. Maybe then I wouldn’t feel so guilty when I gave myself to him. Was my resistance all a sham .. just a balm for my conscience. One thing I had to accept now. I fought hard against my base desires and I lost. I felt hopeless because I now knew I was just fighting a losing battle. The more I resisted the more my need for Vikram was growing insidiously in my mind. I just lay in bed with my eyes closed, pretending to sleep. How long before Vikram was lying beside me in this very same bed. Even in my dream the pleasure I felt was so good. I had not admitted it to myself but I had been yearning for him all this while. The difference now is I that I was able to admit it. Admission is the first step to acceptance. Acceptance is the first step to taking actions towards fulfilment.
[+] 10 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
He, She, Husband (Completed) - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 01:28 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 15-06-2023, 01:31 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Fing fing - 15-06-2023, 01:56 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Eswar P - 15-06-2023, 02:20 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 02:38 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Givemeextra - 15-06-2023, 03:15 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 16-06-2023, 01:12 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Susheela143 - 16-06-2023, 07:41 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 16-06-2023, 11:10 PM