Adultery Sexy MOM with her Official Colleague Mr. GAJENDRA (UPDATED)
Story continues from its last part :

After having a hot sex with my mom that night at his new flat, few days after uncle came one morning to our house and and sat in sofa hall and started watching TV with me. Mom was doing Puja that time. 
Uncle asked me -"How your studies are going beta?"
I replied -"Nice uncle"
Uncle -"Beta I have a surprise for you and your mom"
I replied -" Really? What uncle?"
Uncle -"Let your mom come here , then I will disclose the surprise "

After 30 minutes mom came to us and sat on the sofa beside me. She was wearing her as usual cotton saree and half sleeved blouse. Uncle stood up from his position and went near mom and sat beside her left side. 
Mom asked -"What is special Gajendra ji ? You came here so early in the morning"
Before uncle could have said anything I replied -"Uncle has a surprise for us today's morning."
Uncle laughed and said -"Well said beta"
Mom -"Surprise ? What's that ?"
Uncle took out an envelope from his trouser's pocket and handed it to mom.
Mom took it and started opening it. 
I too was curious to know whats surprise in that envelope waiting for us .
Three slips like paper came out from it. Mom saw it and exclaimed -"Wow..."
I eagerly asked my mom-"What's that mom? What slip it is ?"
Mom -"Uncle has planned 2 weeks vacation in Singapore for himself along with me and you."
I was shocked with happiness. I took those slips from her hand and saw them. It was tickets for Singapore plus the resort booking receipts . I exclaimed with happiness and said -"Wow mom. We will visit abroad...wow wow..."
Uncle was smiling watching mine and mom's joyous face. 
Mom then asked -"How you planned this Gajendra ji?"
Uncle -"It was a family trip offer given by bank to me. So I planned this"
Mom -"But you must have decided to visit Singapore along with your wife and kids."
Uncle -"I asked them Sreerupa ji but due to my son's board exams is near, I have to leave them . Hence , I decided to take Ayush and you with me. After all only you two are just like my family here in Delhi."

Mom -"Nice."
I said -"Uncle I always dreamt of going any foreign country but never got the chance"
Mom -"Beta everyone could visit foreign isn't possible."
Uncle -"It's not dream Ayush beta. We are going there in real."
Mom then asked uncle for a cup of tea or coffee..but uncle denied.
Uncle then asked me -"Ayush would you please bring jalebi and kachori from the nearest market beta? We will have breakfast with that today."
I said -"Offcourse uncle. I am also got bored with eating same bread butter, or sandwich breakfast daily"
Mom -"See this boy....he got bored from such food. Many in the world didn't even have such food to eat"
Uncle -"Ohh come on Sreerupa ji. Why you see everything with a big issue."

Then uncle took out his purse and handed me 100 rupees note and said -"Go beta. Bring three breakfast plates from the nearest jalebi kachori shop that you find"

I happily took that note and went out. Within 10 minutes I returned with the breakfast items (Jalebi+Kachori) he told me to buy.
As I entered the sofa room I saw they weren't there.
I put the food plastic bag on the table and went near mom's room . Her door was not locked just slightly ajar. I peeped and saw uncle and mom was kissing each other's lips very hard. Mom has wrapped her hands around his head and uncle was holding her from her back. One hand was on her hips and other one was on her right boobs. While kissing thepallu of her saree fell of from her shoulder. Then mom aparted her lips from him and said -"Why you decided to take Ayush with us there ? Isn't it bothering you ?"
Uncle -"No baby. I would like to give your son as much love as he needs from his dad"
Mom -"You are too kind darling . That's why I am mad for you"
Uncle -"My madness is your lips, your boobs, yours pussy sweetheart."
And by saying this he again locked his lips with hers and they started once more smooching session. Uncle started to unhook her blouse . To which she said -"Not now Gajendra, Ayush may come anytime"
Uncle replied -"I will do it fast baby. Please let me now "
Mom -"Try to understand. You asked for kiss so we had. Now this activity not should be done now."
Uncle -"Ok. Help me in releasing my load now. My balls are full now."
Mom wanted to refuse his request but before she could say uncle again told her -"Please baby...just for 5 minutes. I will get released. It been almost 4 days since we had this moment. Please baby"
Mom then smiled and bend downwards on her knees . Uncle then opened his jeans belt and slided his jeans upto the floor.
His dick was very much hard and erect like a tower. Mom touched his balls and said (along smiling)-"Very heavy".
Uncle -"Now take it baby. Aahhhh..."
Mom then took his whole dick in her mouth and started giving him blowjob. 
I was too feeling hardness under my trouser  watching this. 
Mom's saliva was shining over his dick and uncle was sighing heavily. Mom was sucking his dick vigourously with her full force. She was lucking his balls too along with sucking the dick. After just 2 minutes of blowjob , mom left his dick. Uncle said -"Don't leave baby...take it fast..."
But instead of taking it in her mouth , mom unhooked her blouse and bra . Uncle smiled and said -"You know my desires baby..do it now"
Mom took both her breasts in her hands and then kept uncle's penis in between them and started rubbing it vigorously. Uncle again started moaning in pleasure. That scene made me forced to rub my penis inside my trouser too.  It had 3-4 minutes have been passed I saw uncle started tightening his body and started uttering -Baby I am...Aaahh i Am cummingggggg....baby...aah...."
Mom kept his dick in her mouth , may be she wanted to drink all his sperm. And then uncle groaned loudly and started filling her mouth with his thick white liquid. I could see that thick liquid dripping from my mom's lips and falling on her boobs. Uncle was breathing heavily. Around 10-15 seconds he ejected his sperm jets into her mouth. Mom too drained his every drop to the fullest . 
Watching them in such position made me excited too and in that excitement I forgot that the door of her room was not locked . My shoulder striked one corner of that door and the door got opened fully.

As the door got opened both (uncle and mom) got freaked out. Uncle quickly put his jeans upwards and mom too covered her naked boobs with her hands. I was feeling embarassed as the door got opened. but they got much more embarassed . Their secrets got revealed infront of my eyes in such a view that no excuse can be made by them to me...

To be continued.....

Next update will be posted soon 
Give reviews regarding this part...
[+] 10 users Like Ayush0098's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sexy mom with her official colleague Mr. Gajendra - by Ayush0098 - 30-08-2023, 01:42 PM