Adultery Sexy MOM with her Official Colleague Mr. GAJENDRA (UPDATED)
Story continues from the last part :

To my luck the key hole on the door made me view the inner scene of that bedroom. 
I got the view of bed and the scene that I saw was too steamy.

It was both astonishing and creating the atmosphere of that room hot and lustful.
I saw mom and Gajendra uncle was lying on that king sized bed hugging each other. Mom's blouse and saree was on the floor near the bed and uncle's shirt and trouser were too on the floor near the chair. Both were naked under the bedsheet. Mom's head was on uncle's right shoulder so that uncle's right hand was caring her back. From my view ,  I was able to see mom's back . She was topless. And side view of her big boobs was visible to me. Bedsheet was covering mom and uncle from their waist portion upto knees. They were talking lying in that position.

Uncle -"Are you happy baby ?"
Mom -"Yes baby. I am"
Uncle -"You know, I only bought this flat so that I can stay near to you. It costed me a lot ."
Mom -"I know dear. By the way how much it costed ?"
Uncle -"It's around 90 lakhs"
Mom -"Love can't get measured in money sweetheart. I know you did expense this much only for me"
Uncle -"You are my life dear. I can't live far from you."
Mom -"So am I sweetheart."

Then mom slightly made her face upwards and kissed him on his lips. 
Uncle responded her kiss passionately and said -"Your lips are very much delicious dear."
Mom laughed a little on this.
Uncle -"Which brand lipstick you use generally?"
Mom -"Don't you know ?"
Uncle -"I know , but you may have switched to some other brand that's why I am asking"
Mom -"Nowadays I am using Maybelline brand lipsticks"
Uncle -"Nice...I have heard about it too."
Mom -"Dear, your masculinity is very much mesmerizing. You are 3 times more virile than Ayush's dad"
Uncle -"Really ?"
Mom -"Yes baby. You know well how to make a woman happy on bed"
Uncle -"Sreerupa, your curves makes me crazy everytime. Especially your large pair of boobs and buttocks. I am fond of your body."
Saying this uncle pressed her naked boobs through his left hand.
Mom laughed and said -"I know my boobs are your favourite. You are best boob sucker too"
Both laughed together after this .
Uncle -"Not only boob sucker , I am best pussy sucker too"
Mom -"No doubt baby"
Then they got indulged into a deep kissing session. Mom took proper right turn and got on the top of uncle. Both were hugging each other tightly and kissing passionately.

As she goes on the top of uncle's body I saw her boobs got pressed against his hairy chest tightly. Very huge boobs mom has. Damn huge. My d**k has already built a tent inside my trouser. For the first time watching them I could not control myself from putting my hand inside the trouser and rub my d**k.

They started rolling over the bed while kissing and hugging each other . At one moment mom was on Uncle's top and other moment uncle made himself on her top. There bodies seemed to get one in that process. Their grip towards each other was very intense . During their rolling over the bed the besheet covering their waist area got displaced and now I could see full naked body of theirs . Not a single cloth was on either of them. 

Rolling , hugging, kissing went for around 15 minutes. Then uncle left her lips and made her lie on her back. I can see the full naked body of my mother. She is very much white complexion. Her aerolas were light brown and nipples were slightly more dark brown than aerolas .
Uncle spread her legs wide and said her -"Your pussy sucker is ready baby ?"
Mom laughed and then uncle put his face in between her legs. He started sucking and licking her clean pussy .
Mom was experiencing the ultimate level ecstasy that moment. I could sense through her face she was in full pleasure. 
Uncle was enjoying her pussy to the fullest. 
Mom was moaning and uttering -"Oh my baby...my baby...aaah...best pussy sucker in the world ahhhh........you are..ohh baby...aahhhh...uhhhhh...eat me baby...eat me..aahhh..."
Uncle kept himself busy in between her legs . 
Mom's words made him more excited to such her pussy more and more . I was rubbing my d**k watching through the keyhole outside. Watching my ideal , traditional and strict mother getting enjoyed by that lusty uncle upto this extent was first experience for me. It was a totally unique experience.

Around 20 minutes uncle enjoyed her pussy. 
And then he said -"Let's get ready for 2nd  round Sreerupa baby"
Through his such sayings I got know they already had their first round fucking session before I started to view them .

Mom replied -"Sure sweetheart"
Then uncle got lied on his back . Mom stood up and climbed on his top.
That time I had the full view of Gajendra uncle's dick. It was black and hard like rock. Very thick and possibly around 8 inches long . I can interpret after seeing his big rod that any woman would get fond of him easily. No wonder if my mom gets attracted to him.

I then saw , mom took his dick in her hand and directed it inside her pussy. To my astonishement his full 8 inches long ruck hard dick get fully buried in her pussy. 
Mom then sat on it and started riding.
Uncle was in full pleasure and he was moaning too. Mom's boobs were oscillating and bouncing heavily during that riding session.  It was giving more exciting view to me. Uncle then hold her bouncing boobs with both of his hand and started pressing them like one knead the dough . During riding they started talking...
Uncle said -"Your such speed of riding is very much pleasurable dear. It gives full dose of your vagina to my in agony dick."
Mom said -"Your dick belongs to me. My pussy is the kingdom of your king sized dick"
Uncle laughed and said -"Ride me hard...aahh...baby"
Both were swimming across the ocean of ecstasy and pleasure . Then while getting ride uncle made his body slightly stood forward so that his face came infront of mom's boobs. Mom put her hand behind his head and get his face buried in between her huge milk tankers. The riding Postion turned into straddling. Uncle face was hidden inside mom's chubby boobs. Mom was moaning sweetly.
After few seconds uncle took his buried face come out from the mom's boobs and then he opened his mouth and took the left nipple of hers in it. He started sucking it with full force. Mom wraaped his head with her hands and let him suck her both boobs more comfortably. Uncle was squeezing and sucking both of her boobs alternatively. He was biting them too by his teeths to which a hard moan comes out of mom's mouth. 
The sound of their fucking was not limited upto only that room . It was coming outside too with full frequency from where I was watching them. 
Uncle was very much busy in her boobs. Mom said true, As much he was a good pussy sucker , that much he was a good boobs sucker too. I saw that mom's nipples grew in size a litttle due to continuous sucking and squeezing by the uncle for the last 15 minutes. 

I was rubbing my dick gently outside there enjoying each and every activity of their that time. 
Then uncle let my mom lied on her back and  he made himself on her top. He directed his penis into her vagina and made my mom put her both legs upwards and wrapped around his waist. After that a wild fucking started in missionary postion. They were sweating too by that time. I could see the shining sweat on both of their bodies.  Uncle kept fucking my mom in missionary position with his full stamena. Around 10 minutes had been passed I heard a huge moaning voice of my mom . He made her hand wrapped around uncle's back tightly and her legs tightened their grip over uncle's waist. It seemed she was reaching at her orgasm. After few seconds, the grip of her hand and legs over uncle got loosened . She had a nice orgasm. Then for few minutes uncle and mom kept lying in the same position with his dick inside her pussy. Mom smiled looking at his face and kissed him gently on his lips .
Uncle asked her -"You enjoyed dear ?"
Mom replied -"It's beyond my explanation as always."
Uncle -" But I have not done yet baby, the heat is still burning inside my testicles"
Then I saw he raised both the hands of my mother so that he could get the clear view of her both armpits. Her armpits were very clean and fully waxed as usual and sweat was shining on it too. Uncle took out his tongue a little and licked her right armpit . Damn hot view was that. 
He did the same with her left armpit. Then he sucked her both armpits to the fullest and again started fucking her in missionary position. He said -"Your armpits holds the best intoxicating feel I use to get during our session everytime"
Mom just smiled and then they both engaged themselves in an another hot smooch.

After few minutes uncle took his penis out of her pussy and placed it in between the cleavage of her boobs.  Mom holded her boobs with her hands and started rubbing his penis . Now titfucking session began. Uncle's penis was very long that the glans part of his penis was hitting upto mom's mouth from between her boobs.  Mom was giving him blowjob and titfuck together. Uncle was moaning too along with my mom. 
10-12 minutes had been passed doing that, Uncle told my mom to increase the pace of rubbing his penis by her boobs.
Mom then did the same. Uncle's eyes were closed and he was in full ectasy. Then suddenly he holded boobs of my mom with his hand and started giving a full speed rub  to his penis. And after 2-3 minutes he started yelling -"I am cumming Sreerupa...my baby..ohh baby..yeah..ohhh yeah..."
And with making a huge groaning sound he started spurting out huge jets of his thick sperm on mom's boobs . His jets were so intense and powerful that it spread over my mom's face too. Some jets of that semen went directly into mom's mouth. He has ejaculated a huge quantity of semen .
Mom's face, boobs, mouth and some parts of her front hair got fully wet with his sperm. Mom laughed a little and then started licking all his sperm through her finger. What a slutty look she was having that time. Ufff...
Uncle then lied on his back, beside mom . He was breathing heavily . And was sweating a lot. Mom too was sweating along with him. Mom then again put her head on his shoulder . Uncle hugged her and said -"I will die if I don't get to fuck you"
Mom put her hand on his mouth and said -"Hey, don't say like that. May death comes to your enemies. My pussy, my body is always available for you darling"

They both kissed each other .
Till then I too got ejaculated inside my trouser. It was a wonderful feeling. I really enjoyed that. Damn good. I went to the washroom to clean myself . After few minutes I returned and saw the time. It was 5:30 AM and slightly light was coming from the sky. They had sex for around 90 minutes . As I started to watch them when it was showing 4 AM in the clock.
I was curious to know what they are doing now after such a great sex session. I again went near that bedroom's door and put my eyes on the keyhole. I saw uncle was lying on his back with his eyes was closed. And mom was sucking his penis . Oh god. Was uncle again hard. 
Mom was giving him blowjob very in well passionate manner. Uncle was sighing a little. she was also putting his balls in her mouth and licking it with her tongue. His penis was shining by the saliva of mom. After 20 minutes of blowjob I saw uncle's body became tight and he groaned with releasing his another round of semen in my mom's mouth. This time the thickness of his semen was slightly watery. May be due to back to back ejaculation he was getting. But it was again huge in quantity. Mom swallowed all his semen and then kissed his dick. She went to the washroom then. Uncle kept himself lying on the bed for few more minutes breathing heavily.

Mom came out of the washroom after few minutes .she had clean herself and now she took her mobile possibly to see the time. Mom then said to uncle -"Hey...it's Almost 6AM sweetheart. Let's get ourselves ready for the office." By saying this mom took her blouse and saree and started wearing it. 

Uncle said -"Are you going office today ?"
Mom -"Obviously...I already left many of my work yesterday pending. Aren't you coming to office today ?"
Uncle -"Let's see. I think I will join the office from tomorrow. I am little tired due to yesterday's function."
Mom-"Ok take rest. I am going to my house now. Meet you soon."
Uncle -"Please come tonight again"
Mom -"Will try baby, take care bye."
She  then planted a deep kiss on his lips once again. I suddenly went to that room where last night I and mom slept and made myself lie on the bed. I closed my eyes and acted to be in deep sleep. Mom came within few seconds in that room and found me sleeping. She then turned the lights ON and shook my head to make me awake.
Mom -"Wake up beta, let's go to our house. Its morning ."
I acted to woke from a deep sleep. On seeing my mom again her full lustful character she was in with uncle started roaming infront of my eyes. Anyways, I controlled my thoughts and asked her -"When you woke up mom?"
Mom replied -"Few minutes ago dear"
I and mom then came out of the room. I sawuncke was sitting on his sofa . He was in his night gown.

Mom told him-"Ok Gajendra Ji, we are leaving now. See you soon"
Uncle -"Ok Sreerupa ji, try to visit me along with Ayush whenever you feel free or get bored at your house."
Mom then told me to say good bye to uncle.  And then we left his flat.

After that few more days got passed . Everything was normal once again. 
Then one day Uncle visited our house . It was Sunday morning . Mom was doing Puja that time and I was watching TV.....

To be continued.....

Next update will come tomorrow...
Give your reviews and feel free to ask any doubt regarding this part..
[+] 10 users Like Ayush0098's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sexy mom with her official colleague Mr. Gajendra - by Ayush0098 - 28-08-2023, 12:58 PM