Adultery Sexy MOM with her Official Colleague Mr. GAJENDRA (UPDATED)
Story continues from its last part :

I told mom about Gajendra uncle's urgent call regarding some official stuffs after she came out of the washroom. Mom then said she will call him later. 

My mind was hung to those pics I saw in her mobile deleted files folder. Gajendra uncle and she were enjoying their lives to the fullest. Infront of me they used to call each other by Gajendra ji or Sreerupa ji , but in reality they only call each other using the words like "baby" , "darling", "sweetheart" and many more like that. 

After few months, mom got ready for the office . She wore a yellow coloured cotton saree with half sleeved orange blouse. She was looking very beautiful in that saree. I complimented her -"Mom you are looking ravishing. Is this saree newly bought ?"
Mom replied -"Yes beta. I bought it last week".
I adored that and smiled. 

Around 9 AM mom was having her breakfast. I was sitting beside her using my mobile. I already had my breakfast early that day. Then once again I heard her mobile 's vibrarating sound. It was on the sofa table. Mom asked to me give the mobile to her. I went near the table and saw its Gajendra uncle's call.  I gave it to mom. 
Mom received and started taking with him . At first they talked about some official matter. Mom's voice was normal while talking to him. But after 3-4 minutes mom's voice became low. As I was sitting near her I  heard it all. The words spoken by mom over the call is as follows:
Mom -"When ?"
     -"But it's working day".
     -"Work load is too much"
    ( Mom laughed then a little)
    -"Yeah I know , it been 12 days"
    -"Ok, I will try"
    -"Ok ok ok Gajendra, I will try"
    -"Why he?"
    -"It may be risky"
    -"You see yours, if you tell I will"
    -"Ok now bye. I am having breakfast"
Then mom cut the call. She was smiling after cutting the call. She again started having her breakfast. 
As an habit of being curious, I can't stopped myself to ask her what he was saying.

Mom then told me in a ignored way that it was some office related matter , nothing special.
I want to ask her more about the last few minutes conversation that happened between them in low voice, but through my mom's face I sensed she is not going to tell me properly.

Then mom left for the office. I went to my room and started studying. Around 12 noon I felt sleepy a little. From the last few days I had generated a habit of sleeping during daytime. Possibly due to overthinking habit my brain was getting used to those days. I tried to avoid it and concentrate on my notebook but was unsuccessful.
After all I closed my book and lied on the bed. 

My sleep got disturbed by the ringtone of my mobile. I saw it was my institute's batchmate "Harshit". I received the call and we started talking. Actually he called me to inform that he had send a physics numerical on my WhatsApp and expecting an understable solution from me. 
I told him I am feeling sleepy. After half an hour I will try to solve that question. Then I cut the call and again closed my eyes.
It been only 5-6 minutes passed my mobile again rang. 
A feel of anger bursts inside me. I decided to give Harshit a proper reply now. But as I saw my phone it was mom's call.

I quickly received it. Then conversation goes like this between me and mom :

I -"Yes mom, what happened?"
Mom -"What were you doing now?"
I -"Taking a short nap"
Mom -"Is this time to sleep beta? Your JEE exam is after two months ."
I -"I know mom, I was studying since you went to bank, I just slept only for few minutes"
Mom -"Ok, leave it. I called to inform you that get yourself ready around 3 PM. I will return around that time."
I asked -"Why ? What happened? Everything alright ?"
Mom -"Offcourse beta. It's Mr. Gajendra's Grih Pravesh puja today. He invited us at his new flat."
I -"Ohh..happy to know that mom. Where he bought that new flat ?"
Mom -"In our colony itself beta. In H*** G***** Apartment."
I got astonished on this. Gajendra uncle has bought the flat in our neighborhood apartment.
I replied to mom -"It's the same apartment that shares the boundary with our house?"
Mom -"Absolutely right."
I -"Then why are you going so early at his house. Dinner party will be at night I think"
Mom -"So what...he invited us in grih pujan too"
I -"I will come at night mom. You can go if you want that early visit"
Mom -"Are you sure?"
I -"Obviously, I will visit his flat around 7PM. Or when the dinner gets start just make me call on my phone"
Mom -"Ok as you wish"

Then we both cut the call.
I wondered, he bought this flat so close to us and I got to knew about this today. Who gave him idea to buy a flat near to us. Now I could interpret about what they were discussing in the last few minutes of today's morning call.  Strange. Anyways, my sleep was totally disturbed by then due to both calls I had to received. I went to washroom and after returning I again get focused on my studies. 

Around 3:15 PM, I heard the sound of a car entered our main gate. I went to the door to confirm whether it is mom or someone else . But it was mom as expected.

Mom came in and sat for few minutes on sofa. She then asked me -"Are you coming with me now later ?"
I replied -"As I told you mom...I will be there only when dinner gets started"
Mom (with smile)-"Such a foody you are..."
I smiled too. 
Then mom went to fresh herself and get changed for the function.
I was using my mobile until she came out of her room after getting ready for the visit.

Mom was looking very beautiful, more than that morning. She wore a pink coloured chiffon saree with glittering shades. To my surprise, her half sleeved blouse went sleeveless. Only a think strap of blouse was on her both shoulders. I could sense it was a bra type blouse that most of the ladies wear nowadays. Her blouse was of black colour and it also hasa glittering shades over it.
Her back was showing her huge amount of fat and her armpits was very much clean and properly waxed. As I was not able to view the proper glimpse of her cleavage but throught the design of her blouse I could easily interpret that it has big opening around her bosom part.

Mom told me that she is going to the grih pujan and she will call me when dinner gets started. I said "Ok".
Then she left for our neighbourhood apartment. And I closed the door. 

I could hear the voice of "hawan" and "Shankh" by then. Then I decided to watch television as I was studying since morning that day. I switched ON the TV and started listening some Bollywood songs.
Along with watching Television I was using my mobile too and chatting with my college and institute's friends. Doing all this 3 hours got passed. Now it's 6:30 PM evening. The sound of Pujan was also got stopped by then. It meant Grih Pujan is done. I called my mom , she received and said -"Dinner is not started yet Beta, may be after half an hour. I will call you."

Then I went to get myself ready for the party. I got ready within few minutes and sat on the sofa again waiting for my mom's call. Around 7:30 PM she called me informing about dinner. I then came out of our house and closed the main gate. Then I proceeded towards the nearby Apartment. 
Uncle's flat was on the 4th floor of the
Building. I reached to his flat and saw there was only few guests were there.  3 ladies (including my mom) and 4-5 gents.

All were colleagues of my mom and uncle. None of the his relatives were there as all his relatives were residing in Lucknow those days. So may be due to long distance journey they didn't visit him that day.

His flat was a 3BHK huge flat. And very beautiful. It seems expensive too.
Uncle on seeing me greeted him with love and asked me "Your favourite dinner is ready beta, let's get started"
I laughed a little and then proceeded towards the food table.  We all had dinner together. I can see all the guests especially the gents were staring at my mom again and again. I can understand why they were staring her. She was looking very hot in that saree and sleeveless blouse. Her big boobs and all other curves were as usual oscillating with her every activity. Around 10 PM all guests started exiting from the function one by one. Uncle greeted everyone very gently and bid goodbye to everyone .

Now it's only mom and me left as his guest. I told mom -"Let's go mom. It's almost getting late now"
Uncle replied to my such saying -"Why are you so much eager to return your house my son. This is also your house. You can stay here too."
I smiled gently but didn't say anything.
Uncle then asked my mother -"Am I wrong Sreerupa ji, this isn't Ayush's house?"
Mom replied with a smile -"Offcourse it is Gajendra ji."
Uncle then said to me-"See what your mom just said. Feel at your home beta. It's too much late. Why there is need to return"
I then said to uncle -"But our house is adjacent to your building uncle"
Uncle -"So what dear, as I told you just this is also like your house. Stay comfortable."

Mom was saying nothing on it and just listening to our talks with a smile. May be she was also in favour of uncle's sayings.
Hence, I too then decided to stay at his flat for today's night. 
Uncle asked me -"In which room you want to sleep beta ?"
I said -"In any room uncle. All are same big and beautiful."
Then uncle told me to sleep in one of the room adjacent to the balcony. I went to that room. It has a big bed settled there and fresh cold air was coming from the balcony. 
 Mom then came into that room and said to me -"Let's get sleep now beta. I have to woke up early tomorrow." And then she lied on the bed. Uncle too came in that room and asked us -"Are you both comfortable here?"
Mom said -"Offcourse. Very much comfortable."
Uncle then left after few talks with us and we get into sleep soon after that.

Around 4AM I woke up due to the pressure of having pee. I turned my head towards other side of the bed and found mom was not there. I again get doubtful on not finding her in my room. But the pressure needed to be released first. The room has an attached washroom, I went there and get released my pressure. After I came out I decide to look for my mom. Where is she. 
I came out of that room and found everywhere lights were OFF. Then I found light was coming was one side of his flat. I went there and found it was the Puja room. 

I wanted to call her, but as per my doubts I decided to search her in my own. Then I went near one of the bedroom and opened the door. It was empty. So two bedrooms was confirmed that mom was not there. Then one bedroom more left to be checked. 
I went there and tried to open the door and found it was locked. Now my mind started memorising all those events again that happened once in my dream... But this time it was not dream. I decided to somehow view inside the room . I was 100% sure mom and uncle was inside the room. And to my luck , the keyhole played a crucial role in satisfying my decision...
I adjusted my eyes on the keyhole and got the view of the bed...

To be continued....

Next Update coming soon..

Keep giving your reviews...and feel free to ask any doubts regarding this part

[+] 8 users Like Ayush0098's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sexy mom with her official colleague Mr. Gajendra - by Ayush0098 - 27-08-2023, 05:04 PM