Adultery Sexy MOM with her Official Colleague Mr. GAJENDRA (UPDATED)
Story continues from its last part :

Don't know why, but all of a sudden my eyes became heavy and a sense of dizziness started hitting my brain. I put my phone on the table and lied on the bed. Uncle asked me -"What happened son ?"
I replied -Hard sleep is coming uncle. Good night"
Within few seconds I went into such a deep sleep that it was seeming that someone gave me anaesthesia.

I felt some senses possibly after long sleep . I opened my eyes. I couldn't able to analyse what time it is but as littlle light from my window was coming, I could sense that it has already been morning.
I move my back upwards and sat for sometimes on bed. Then I took my mobile and saw it was 7:15 AM.
"My god...I slept for more than 9 hours . And too in a deep sleep. It never happened ith me otherwise if I am sick. Neither I felt to pee in between the night." All this I was thinking sitting on my bed. 

I then stood up from my bed and came outside from my room. I saw nobody was in sofa room . Then I went to the washroom to make myself relief from nature's call.
After that I went to the kitchen, I saw mom was preparing breakfast. She was in her saree and blouse. Her hair was tied up back. She was singing some song in low voice. She was looking fresh and cheerful
She saw me and said -"Ohh..you woke up my son. Get fresh . Breakfast is almost ready"
I said -"Mom I had a long 9 hours deep sleep last night. It never happened to me before"
Mom -"So what beta...somedays are like that. May be you were tired from your classes. Hence a good sleep captured you whole night. Don't worry about that."

I then thought may be she is right. But from any corner of my brain I was sensing something fishy . I came out of the kitchen and while crossing the mom's room I found her door was slightly open. I went inside but saw no one there. Then I saw uncle's shirt was lying on the side chair of my mom's bed. I went close to his shirt. I found few buttons of his shirt was lying on the floor.
Then I saw uncle entered in my mom's room. Firstly he got astonished on seeing me there near his shirt , but somehow he managed himself to be normal and said -"Good Morning son."
I replied -"Good morning uncle. Your shirt is lying here."
Uncle -"There it is. I am searching it since my last visit at your house."
I said -"Your shirt was here since 10 days ?"
Uncle -"Obviously what that I meant."
Uncle then called my mom.
Mom came to her room and got a little tensed on seeing his shirt with me.
Then uncle said -"You had kept my shirt for 10 days Sreerupa ji ?"
Mom (with confused voice) -"Ohh yes yes...I forgot..yes..your shirt was here since then. I took out this today to give you"
Uncle (turning his face towards me)-"See that's what I told you beta."

In my mind I said -" Why are you justifying yourself uncle. I didn't asked anything about your shirt and you explained everything about that."
I said nothing and came out of the room .
Mom and uncle too came out with me. Mom went to kitchen and I sat on the sofa with uncle.
After few minutes mom came with breakfast for all of us three. 
She said to uncle -"Gajendra ji are you going to bank today ?"
Uncle replied +"I don't think so Sreerupa ji. But will try."
I noticed that she wasn't wearing bra inside her half sleeved blouse. I was not sure but 80% sure she wasn't wearing her bra that morning.
Then we had our breakfast.  After having breakfast uncle left our house . Mom went with him upto our main gate. I didn't go with her, but through window I saw both kissed a little for 2-3 seconds before he went out of the main gate.

Witnessing such kisses between them was now going habitual for me. Mom then came to our sofa room and started reading newspaper.
I too opened my book and started concentrating on my studies. Around 9:30 AM I heard my mom's voice . I came out of my room. Mom was leaving for the bank. She told me to close the door. 

Then everything went as usual for few days again. Uncle used to call her twice , one in morning and one before sleep. And they talk for unlimited minutes. Sometimes mom forget preparing dinner or sometimes breakfast while talking to him. One thing that changed was that she now started to talk infront of me also, rathar going to her room and speaking in low voice.

One morning she was in bathroom, I heard her mobile vibrating. As it was on the sofa table the vibration could be easily heard. I found it was Gajendra uncle's call. I received and told him mom is getting fresh . Then he told me to remind her about his call something important is to be discussed regarding office. I said ok.

I knew nothing important was to be discussed as it was his habit to call during that time daily. Then I saw a message came on her WhatsApp. I wanted to see it but her WhatsApp has fingerprint lock on it.
I got upset but it's not new thing I found . Her WhatsApp is always locked. Then I opened her gallery to view my childhood pics. Mom use to keep my childhood pics in her mobile. She says that seeing me as child makes her remind those good old memories she had that time. 
Actually my mom and dad marriage was arranged marriage. But unfortunately my dad's mother (my grandmother) has very much orthodox type nature. She doesn't want my mom to be a working woman. At first my dad was in favour of my mom but as time passed he also get towards his mother and started torturing my mom for not working in bank or anywhere else. Due to such situation my parents get involved into Divorce.

Anyways, I opened her gallery and started viewing those pictures of my childhood. I was with both my mom and dad. Every pics reminded me many things and I got emotional. Tears started rolling my eyes. In one pic I saw my grandmother too. I hated her so much . I quickly deleted her pic. But then realised I should not delete anything from my mom's gallery as it's her decision to keep all those pics. Then I went to the recycle bin of the gallery to restore that deleted pic of my grandmother.
And when I opened the recycle bin folder, my eyes got bigger with shock. 
There were many pics of my mom and uncle in their intimate position.
 I opened a pic which was a selfie taken by uncle in which both were under the bedsheet and there body was fully naked till their waist. Mom's huge boobs were pressed against his chest and they were smiling. 
In another pic I saw it was taken from few feets away (possibly by setting timer on the camera) in which mom was riding him and he was sucking her boobs.
In an another pic I saw they were kissing , not naked but it seems that pic was from their office. 
Among all those pics none was of clicked at my home. And the date of clicking those pics was of January 2020. 
I easily interpret that their relationship is not new and they are having it since two months before. That's why they are so Frank in their activities. Mom invited him at our house that day on 15th February may be to introduce him to me and watch the location of our house. So that they can also get intimate here. I am getting sure more and more about their relationship that they are making since January.

Then I found two pics that was deleted few days ago. I opened it and saw mom and uncle were in my mom's room and uncles face was kissing her bare back. It was a selfie taken by mom. 
In other pic I found they were on sofa semi nude and kissing. To my astonishement those two pics were clicked and deleted on 28th February night. Yesz it was the same day that made me sleep deep for 9 hours.

My mind was again got blanked and I closed her gallery and put the phone on sofa table. Few minutes ago I was emotional seeing my childhood pics but now I was in shock . As an adult I can easily feel the hardness of my d**k after watching such pics in her mobile. Then I memorised that night. Mom gave me a glass of milk and after having it I got dizziness. May be something was mixed in that milk so that in my sleep they can comfortably have fun at our house. But being a son of my loving mother, my heart was not allowing to doubt her on mixing anything in my milk.

I kept thinking all these for few minutes and then I heard bathroom door got opened. Mom came out and told me-"Had anyone called me beta?"
I replied -"Yes. Gajendra uncle."
Mom -"why didn't you receive?"
I replied -"I received mom. I told him you are getting fresh. He told you to call him regarding some official matter to discussed"
Mom -"Ok. I will after breakfast"

To be Continued....

Next update coming soon....
Keep giving your reviews on this part guyss...

[+] 8 users Like Ayush0098's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sexy mom with her official colleague Mr. Gajendra - by Ayush0098 - 26-08-2023, 04:39 PM