Adultery Wife and her colleague at his farmhouse
I get up hearing to to chirping of the birds in the morning!!!! The time was around 7 AM and my pussy was still sore with all the fucking that went on till early morning.

Recalling what transpired last night I was smirking and as I sit on the cot two hands hold my waist and slide below to pull me closer.

V: Good morning Baby!!!!!
S: Morning devil!!!
V: Devil who?? Me?!?
S: yes you!!! Look what you did to poor me!!
V: ooh it’s all your fault why are you so fucking sexy?? Anyone would want to be in bed with you!!!
S: ooh god!! You started again!
V: I tell the truth!!!
S: Akki is going to be back today!! We need to get dressed and be ready!!
V: I really hope he doesn’t come
S: why so mister you already have had your full course meal!
V: nope!! I still have my desert left
and he points at my asshole!!!
S: ooh ooh!!! I really don’t know if that can accommodate your monster yet!
V: don’t worry as I said go with the flow
S: ok ok now let’s get ready

We both finish our morning routine and are sipping coffee and looking at the greenery outside!!!

He comes and hugs me from behind I was just in my bra and panties and he in his boxers!!! I sit on his lap and we are looking at each other and he slowly pulls me into him and we are smooching madly!! His hands go to the hooks of my bra and he unhooks it!!

I look at him and he slowly slides the straps and I remove my hands from it now the bra drops down

His lips encircle my nipples and he start sucking them one after the other as his hands slide inside my panty!!! He removes my panty in one go and slides his boxers down and asks me to sit again!!

V: Shrey till we leave I don’t want you to wear anything
S: ooh god now you are embarrassing me!!! Ok Venky as you say!!
We both were naked and I was sitting in his lap and his hands were roaming behind holding my ass and then slowly sliding above to hold my waist!!!
We kiss each other and are smooching like crazy!!!!

Suddenly my phone starts ringing!!!! It was akki!! I hurriedly pick the call still sitting on his lap!
A: he love good morning how are you??
S: I’m good and this place is nice!!!
A: hope you are having a good time there!!
S: in my mind ooh yes!!! More than you can imagine!!! Yes I blurt out!!!
A: sorry baby I could not be there!!!! Actually I called to inform you that I shall be delayed a bit as could not get the flight I usually take and shall be coming late night you can head back home!! I know you shall be mad at me shall come back and speak to you!!
S: ok!! C ya in the night take care!

I cut the call with happiness in my face!!!

S: you are lucky Mr!!! My husband is not going to come till night!! You got one extra day to eat me
V: ooh yea!!! I thank my stars for this now let me finish the unfinished job
He get up and gets some oil puts in on his cock and rubs some in his hands

He slowly massages my ass mounds and pours some more in the ass crack and gives it a through massage!!!!

S: are you sure about it??? I’m literally scared if I can take your monster there
V: you just relax and enjoy rest you leave it to me I shall make sure you enjoy!!
S:ok master!!!!
He pulls me closer to him my thighs are now locked on his and my ass is resting on his manhood!!! He pulls me closer and with one hand holds his dick and places it on my asshole!!!

Ooh my god my opening was small and his bulb very huge!! My heart was racing and I was breathing heavily
V: hey Shreya relax look into my eyes and calm down!!
She looks into mine and we smooch slowly tongues intertwine and sucking and her hands now are on my neck.

V: now close your eyes and breathe through your mouth!!!
S: ok Venky!!! I close my eyes and breathe through my mouth!!
He slowly places it at the entrance and gives it a slight push!!!

Aaagggghhhhhh!!!! Noooooooo!!! Naaaaahhhhhhh!!!! I scream in pain!!!!

He holds my ass and gives one more firm push!!!

Aaayyyyoooooooooooo!!!!!! Aiyaaaaaaa!!!!! Noooooo!! I cry in pain!

He holds me tight and gives one more push!!!! With this his bulb has entered into my hole and tears were rolling down from my cheeks with lots of pain!!!! I ask him to stop for a while!!!!

V: hey relax please breathe through your mouth now!!! Saying this he gives a powerful thrust!!!

Aaaaaahhhhhh!!!!! Oohhhh myyyyy goooddddd!!!! Neeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! Fucccccckkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!! I moan loudly!!

With this his bulb had gone in and just less than half of his cock had entered my asshole!!!

Before I say anything he gave one more thrust and held my ass and started his rythmic pumping!!!

Slow and steady my pain was turning into pleasure and his cock was tearing my virgin ass hole and entering deeper with every stroke!!

I dig my nails into his shoulder and neck and shout ayyyyoooooo!!!! Noooooo!!!! Yes!!!!! Ooohhhh myyyyy goooddd!!! This is pain and pleasure!

He whispers shrey are you enjoying?
S: yessssssssssss!!! Venkyyyyyy!!!!! Fuck meee in my assssss!!! Thisssss issss something difffff!!!

All forbidden areas are now under his cock and he increases his pace and keeps ramming me till his cock slides completely inside my asshole!!!!!

Now he increases his pace and I was moaning loudly and crying with pain and unknown pleasure as my asshole was being fucked by his monster!!!

Oooohhhhhh!!!! Wooewwwwew!!! Ddooooonntty  stooopppp!!!! Fuuuucckkkk meee thisssss feeelssss soooo goood!!!

His cock was tearing my backside and with each stroke I was enjoying this unknown and ungiven pleasure!!!! I hold both my hand around his neck and his mouth starts sucking my nipples and I’m bouncing on his cock!!!! Wow what a way to fuck me!!!! I am thoroughly enjoying my fuck fest here!!!!

I look into his eyes and start smooching him and he keeps banging me in my ass!!!! This goes on for about 15 mins!!!! Aaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!! Ooooohhhhh!!!! Oyeeeeeeeeee!!!! Fucccckkkkkkk!!!!! Hmmmmmmm!!!!! Yesssssss!!!!fuccccckkkk meeeeeee hardeeeerrrrr!!!! Is all I could say!!!

He holds my ass gives it a tight spank and holds me around it and lifts me in the air and my arms are around his neck and he keeps banging me!!!! This is by far the best position I have been fucked I’m in the air and he keeps pumping me in the ass!!!!

He slowly carried me to the room and put me on the bed and he stands near the edge of the bed spreads my legs and sticks his cock right into my ass hole and keeps pumping it!!!! I’m dying inside with this new found pleasure and my body is shivering and my legs are shaking!!!! He is not cumming yet and he is going on with his assault from 30 mins!!!!

S: heyyyy!! Venkyyy!! Aren’t you tired??? You are going on and on!!!
V: shrey today is the last day I get to fuck you hence I have put delay spray so that I can go on and fuck you the way you deserve to be!!!
S: my god!!!! I’m dying here with this assault!!!
V: ok I will give you 2 mins break and he withdraws his tool!’n

Aaaahhhh!!! Ughhhhh!!!! It comes out and I was like panting for breath and he smooches me and bites me on my breast giving me a hickey and slaps my ass hard and says
V: I give you 2 mins bitch!!!! Be prepared to be assaulted again
S: ooh yes master!!! I shall be ready again for your lovely cock!!!

I catch my breath drink a lil water and come back!!! I was loving the ass fuck as this was the first time someone was attacking my forbidden hole!!!

Now I am asked to bend over on all four like a bitch and I oblige!!! He places his cock in between my ass cheeks and pushes it hard aaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!  I scream and he holds my hair with one hand and my left hand with other and shouts take it you bitch!!! You deserve to be fucked like one!!!!

S: ooh Venky my master yes fuck me in my ass and tear it with your cock!!!!

Now he holds both my hands and pulls them towards him and pumps me like a possessed man!!

Thap! Thap!thap!thap!!!! Thappppppppp! Aaaauuuu aiiyyooooooo fuucccckkkkkk!!!!! Yea sass sass!!!! Fuccccckkkkk meeee teaaaarrrr meeee youuuui fuckerrrrrr!!!!!!!

I had today lost my long kept virginity of my asshole and I was feeling so good about it!!!

He said he was climaxing atlast!!! I asked him to hold on and he removed his from my ass!!!!

I did not have any inhibitions or Shame now!!! I took it straight in the mouth and started sucking him like a pro!!!  He arched his back and was moaning loudly I knew he would release any moment and was hungry for the taste of his semen. He pumped load after load in my mouth and I kept on swallowing it till the last drop was inside me!!’ I licked it dry and we both collapsed on the floor naked!!!’

V: holy fuck!!! This was by far my best 2 days!!! I am so so lucky that I got to fuck the best pair of ass which I was eyeing from the day I met you

S: ahem! Ahem!! Cheeky bastard!! YOu got what you wanted!! And yea I must admit I had the best fuck ever in these 2 days and I have become a slave to your cock!!

V: I hope we can continue our sessions and this is not the last one!!!

S: Venky to be honest I’m married!! But yes now things have changed and I can’t just give up on you!!’ Let me see what can be done but yes this shall not be the last time you drill me and I winked!!

We both laughed and then we got up and had breakfast and some teasing here and there and some spanking and hickeys were given throughout!

It was time for us to freshen up and leave!!! Hey shrey before we leave can I ask for a last favour???

S: what on earth is pending now???!!? Ok tell me
V: let’s take bath once near the pump and then we can leave together what say?? Please don’t deny this!!
S: ok sir as you wish!!

We picked our towels and inners and went near the pump I was just wearing  a track and tee without anything inside and he had come in boxers

He switched on the pump and we got into the rectangle sump  and this time he had some plans on!!

The water gushed over my body and my nipples being sensitive started to swell ans it was now prominently seen I turned around and my tracks got completely wet in no time displaying my mounds as the fabric was sticking into my ass!!

He came close held my hand and turned me around and started kissing before we knew we were eating each other!!!!

Slowly he slides his hands towny waist and pulls my T-shirt higher and higher and off goes my T-shirt!!

I was naked and my tits were displayed and my nipple was protruding out!! He moved a bit and the cold water fell on my naked boobs and it felt very different!!! Now he held them in his hands and placed his warm tongue on them and started sucking!!!

Wow the cold water and his warm tongue had magical affect on me and my fingers moved into his hair and I held him tight and pushed him into my them!!!

He knew my intentions and pushed me towards the wall and kept on sucking them one after the other!!! I was moaning loudly as all my inhibitions were lost!!! I was giving him my boobs one after the other to be sucked!!!

His hands slid towards my track and he held the band and I knew the next move and moved my ass and pelvic region and he pushed them down and I removed them and they were floating some where in the water!

Next in a jiffy I flung his boxers down and pulled him closer and started to smooch!!

He lowered his hand held both my globes in his hand and pushed me inside him now his dick was pushing Me inside the water!!’

Quickly he asked me to bend down and i understood what was in store for me I climbed on to him and locked my legs he held my ass and placed me near the wall and positioned his cock near my vagina and pushed it!!

WIth the water and my juices making me wet the cock slid inside with ease and he was fucking me with all his might and vigor!!

Wow!!! I was being fucked in the open fields in a water tank and the feeling was divine!!’

He started pumping faster and faster and I placed my head and back on the wall and was enjoying his thrusts!! Even inside water I could feel his cock slide deeper and deeper!!!

Water was splashing on my face and his back and we were having a gala time fucking in the water!!! This went on for some time and then he asked me to turn around and spread my ass and entréd again in my honey pot and kept pumping me as I held both my hands on the wall and spread myself like a slut/bitch for him!!

Post pumping me for sometime he Moaned louder and released inside me!!!! I enjoyed every second of this water sex and turned around kissed him and said thank you so much Venkat for these wonderful 2 days and last surprise which I just loved!!!

We both kissed and then took bath freshened ourselves and left in the car to Bangalore!!

in between I blew him in the car too and other naughty things were done!!

He dropped me home and I came home with a soar pussy and enlarged asshole!!!

Akki was waiting for me and he had a very big question mark face!!!

What happened in the car and what happened at home and what next??? All these shall be written as next story!!!!
[+] 6 users Like Assworshipper88's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wife and her colleague at his farmhouse - by Assworshipper88 - 26-08-2023, 01:01 AM