Adultery Sexy MOM with her Official Colleague Mr. GAJENDRA (UPDATED)
Story continues from its last part :

I quickly went to my room closing the wardrob .  I heard the opening sound of kitchen's door. I was sweating a little. Even in the month of February I was sweating . And all because of witnessing that lustful moments uncle and mom had just completed in the kitchen few minutes ago. Uncle received a marvellous blow job by my mother . His groan during the ejaculation was such strong that if I were in my room then also I could hear it a little. 
Mom came near my room's door quietly (possibly to check my presence) . I kept my eyes on the book in such a way that she think I had not came out of the room since half an hour. I then saw uncle sat on the sofa . Both were sweating too. Mom asked him whether to switch ON the A.C , to which uncle replied -"No yar...it's not the month of June or May. This sweating will go on its own . Just sit for a few moments."

Mom and uncle sat on the sofa adjacent to each other. Both were breathing heavily . Uncle's face was full with relief . Then he took out his mobile and started doing something in it. Mom was just sitting there closing her eyes. This went for about 15-20 minutes.

Then , I came out of the room and went near them. He didn't see me as he was busy in  his mobile.
I asked mom -"Are you ok mommy? Why are you sitting here with your closed eyes.?"

To my this question uncle put his face up and saw me. Mom too opened her eyes.
Uncle said -"Come sit beta. Is your class over?"
I replied -"Yes uncle."
Mom -"Nothing dear...are you hungry ?"
I replied -"Yes mom. It's almost 9:15 PM"
Mom-"Only rotis have to be made beta. Sabji is ready. Just sit for 10 minutes I am going to make rotis now"
Uncle then said to me -"Come Ayush, sit here. Let mom prepare the dinner."

Mom went to the kitchen. Uncle's eyes used to be always on my mom's boobs, navel , armpits area and buttocks. Whenever I had noticed him, I found him staring at my mother's curves most of the time.

I sat with uncle on his left side. Uncle started showing me some interesting facts about universe in his mobile. I was not interested in such things at that time but due to courtesy I happily saw what he shown to me. We both watched mobile for around 20 minutes. Then I heared mom called to the kitchen.
Uncle said -"Seems your dinner is ready now."
I smiled and went to the kitchen.
Mom told me to arrange plates on dining table for myself and uncle.
I asked -"Why not yours?"
Mom said -"I will eat after few minutes"
Her voice was calm and giving a uniqueness in its tone. A tone mixed with pleasure and anger at the same time..I arranged the plates at dining table and called uncle for dinner. Uncle asked about mom, I told him she will eat later. 
On hearing this uncle went to mom in the kitchen. Possibly for asking about her having dinner later. I served the roti sabji and kheer to us both . Uncle then came with mom and said to me -"Serve your mom too beta"
I asked -"Will you mom?"
Mom -"Give me just one roti and a little sabji dear"
Uncle -"Why just one ?"
Mom -"I am not feeling hungry Gajendra ji"

In my mind I thought that her hunger might gone due to swallowing uncle's huge load of sperm half an hour ago. Her sex urge has made her hunger disappeared. Uncle got relief after that ejaculation but she must be burning in sexual heat from inside. 

I didn't ask much to her. I just served her as she told. Mom was sitting on the left side of uncle and I was on his right. Uncle put his left hand around the mom's chair while eating. At first his hands were on chair but as the dinner goes I saw his fingers were roaming her open back where blouse was not available.

Mom finished her dinner quickly as she had only one roti. But she kept sitting there.
I and uncle were having dinner. 
Uncle then asked me -"Do you like kheer beta ?"
I replied -"Not much uncle. But I eat"
He said -"Strange.  Kheer is my favourite. Especially of buffalo's milk"
I said-"I don't like milk related food"
Uncle laughed a little and said -"Milk is essential part of our nutrition beta. It holds the stock of various energy boosting elements"
Mom was silent and just smiling on our conversation.
Then uncle turned his face towards mom and asked her -"Am I wrong Sreerupa ji?"
Mom -"Not at all Gajendra ji. Milk is essential for every individual"
Uncle then said to me -"Ayush, you must generate a habit of drinking at least one glass of milk daily either in evening or at night. Remember that time, when you were totally dependent on your mom's milk. It's power of your mom's milk that you are a healthy and well developed boy now"

I replied -"Yes uncle."
Uncle -"Not say just yes. Promise you will start having milk from tomorrow."
I smiled and nodded my head in "Yes" posture.
Uncle then said -"Mom's milk is good at every stage of life but I think milk has dried in her breasts now. Let me check" After saying this he laughed.
I didn't liked his such sentence. But I just smiled. Mom was smiling too turning her face opposite to us.
Uncle then made his hand slightly ahead and pressed her left boobs . Mom got astonished by his such behaviour not because of his such activity but he did so in my presence .
I too saw him doing that. 
Mom suddenly took his hand and removed it from her boobs.
Uncle asked to me (giving a devilish smile)-"Had you seen something now beta?"
I was confused what to say . I just replied -"What uncle?"
Uncle -"Didn't you recognised what I did just."
I said -"No uncle..  I was eating. What you did ?"
On this uncle laughed loudly and said -"Nothing beta...have your dinner."
Mom's face was full with anger. May be due to his such activity infront of me. She took her plate and went to kitchen. Uncle kept staring her along with dinner.

I was well aware that uncle was feeling very much sexually starved that he can't control his feelings. His feelings were allowing him to do such activities infront of his girlfriend's son too.

Around 10:30 PM uncle came to my room and said -"Let's sleep beta. It's getting late."
I  said -"It's just 10:30 PM uncle."
Uncle -"10:30 is too much dear. One should sleep early and wake up early."
On saying this he lied on my bed. I can easily understand why he wanted me to sleep early. Then mom came to my room with a glass of milk in her hand. 
I asked her-"For whom you bring this?"
Mom said -"Offcourse for you"
I replied -"No way. I will not ."
Mom then said to uncle -"See how he reacts everytime after seeing milk."
Uncle then said to me -"Beta, you should follow the health tip I told you few minutes on dinning table."
I said -"But uncle you told me to start from tomorrow "
Uncle -"So what...if your mom bring it to you now then have it. Why to avert the beginning of good habit to tomorrow."

Mom then handed the glass to me and then told me -"Now drink it".
I was getting irritated over such situations but finally I drank that milk..
Uncle said -"That's like a good boy"
Mom then left my room with that glass..

I kept myself sitting on the chair and busy with my mobile afterwards. Uncle was lying on the bed next to my chair.
It had been passed 15-20 minutes a sense of dizziness started hitting my brain. I started feeling sleepy all of a sudden. I put my phone on the table and lied on my bed.

Uncle asked me -"What happened beta. Suddenly you came to sleep?"
I replied -"Hard sleep is coming uncle. Good night."
And within few seconds I lost my sense and went into deep sleep.

To be continued... 

Next update coming within few hours...
Give your reviews on this part

[+] 9 users Like Ayush0098's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sexy mom with her official colleague Mr. Gajendra - by Ayush0098 - 25-08-2023, 05:08 PM