Gay/Lesb - LGBT வலிக்கிது வெளிய எடுங்க ப்ளீஸ்❤️
(24-08-2023, 10:04 AM)farzin_sissy Wrote: Apologies for commenting in English.

I am sissy myself living having physical relationship with men. First of all thank you and congrats for writing this, that too in Tamil.

I would like to tell the difference between CD, sissy and Gay.

CD - Crossdresser in Short. Normally they identify as male and would like be play female role only when dressing. During sex also they can do both Top as well as bottom.
Sissy - They are feminine in Nature. Feel like a gal 24x7. They feel their dick is useless and 99% they will play bottom role. They usually take care of the body maintain in clean shaven. They want their man to appreciate their body. Most of them are submissive in nature and they like being abused my a man.
Gay - Male to Male no dressing involved. They can be top bottom and some are versatile who does both.

Regarding your statement on abuse, sissies like to be abused by their lovers while making love its one of the pleasures. But if someone does it or even when their lover calls thm in public they will go into depression.
Thanks for ur comment... Heart
❤️ காமம் கடல் போன்றது ❤️
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: வலிக்கிது வெளிய எடுங்க ப்ளீஸ்❤️ - by Kokko Munivar 2.0 - 24-08-2023, 01:54 PM