Adultery Sexy MOM with her Official Colleague Mr. GAJENDRA (UPDATED)
(21-08-2023, 03:35 PM)Ayush0098 Wrote: Story continues from its last part....

I went to my room and lied on my bed. After few minutes my eyes got heavy and I felt sleepy. I rarely used to sleep during daytime but that day I was sleepy. I closed my eyes and within few moments I went into sleep. 

It was a hard sleep I had that day and also during daytime. I woke up with the hard sound of music that was coming from outside of my home. I saw it was an orchestra Van crossing by the side of my home's boundary. I tried to sleep again but once the sleep got disturbed it can't easily get into order. And the music was loud so it was impossible now to fall asleep again. Hence I woke up and sat on the bed. I picked up my phone and saw the time. It was around 6:00 PM . I realised that I had slept for more than 3 hours . I never slept so long during daytime. 
I quickly stood up and came out of my room . I saw no one was in the sofa room . I went to the washroom and made myself fresh. On returning from washroom I heared the voice of mom and uncle coming from the the garden area. I went directly there and saw they were walking there. Mom has changed her clothes and was wearing another saree that she used to wear while going to any party or celebration. She was in black coloured chiffon saree with white coloured half sleeved blouse. This blouse was more sleeveless than her usual blouses were . Her saree was little transparent and it was looking fabulous on her.  A little cleavage was visible from her bosom area as her saree was transparent. Her hair was tied from back and she had applied a light red coloured lipstick on her lips. Uncle had also changed his dress and was wearing decent shirt and jeans . I seemed they were going somewhere. I went nearer to them and asked -"Good evening uncle. Are you both going somewhere?"
Uncle -"Ohh..you woke up son. We were waiting for you to wake up from your sleep.
Actually I and your mom planned to vlgo for a movie tonight."
I replied -" Wow. Which movie uncle?"
Uncle said -" MALANG" 

It was the movie released approx a week before from that day. 

I said-"Ohh great."
Mom -"Now quickly get ready beta. The show time is of 8 PM"
I asked -"Should I come too mom?"
On this she replied -"Obviously dear. We were waiting here just you to wake up. If you  didn't wake for few more minutes I had to came to awake you. Now quickly change your dress and get ready."

I went in my room and take out a white shirt and black jeans. I was excited for the movie too as it's been long I had watched any movie at the theatre. And lock the gate too.

Within 5-10 minutes I got ready and then after locking the doors and gate of our home I came to my garden area . But neither of them were there. I then locked the main gate of the garden area too and went to our garage . Garage entrance was from the garden area and from the back side of the garage . So that when one enters the garage the back side of our car would be visible. 
I entered the garage and witnessed an another sensual moment of that day.  Mom and uncle were already in the car . Uncle was sitting on driving seat and mom was on the front side seat adjacent to him. They were busy in kissing and sucking each other's lips deep along with their tongues. Both were holding each other's face with both of their palms and sharing a passionate smooch.

I kept watching them from the back glass of the car. They shared that hot kiss for about 2-3 minutes continuously. Then left each other's lips. Uncle came out of the car. I suddenly made myself hide behind the garage door. Uncle went near a basin to wash his lips. I saw that his lips along with the side skins were painted with mom's red  lipstick. They had such a deep kiss. 
Uncle washed that lipstick marks and then returned to the car. Same mom did. She went to that basin and washed her mashed up lips and then returned. 
My mind told how much hungry they are. 
I was much astonished on seeing my mom's virility . I always seen her as an ideal mother and woman. Till her divorce she was an ideal wife too in my perception. But now , in a single day my perception changed towards her. What magic this 50 years old man did on my mother.

I came out from behind of the door. And headed towards the gate of the car. I opened it and sat on the back seat. 
I saw mom was applying lipstick on her lips. And uncle asked me -" Everything alright son..let's go now ?"
I only replied -"Yes."
Mom then asked -"Had you properly locked all the gates and doors of the house beta"
I gave same reply to her too "Yes"

I wanted to ask her why is she applying lipstick again (just to tease her) but didn't ask.

Uncle started the car and after 30 minutes of drive we reached the theatre. 
Uncle had already booked the ticket online .
When the time reached 7:45PM entry started.
We just headed towards the screen and reached at our seat. Uncle had booked the uppermost seat just below the projector wall.  Three Seats were booked for us from the rightmost corner .
 I asked uncle -"Why you booked seat at the upper corner most?"
 Uncle said -"As much upper you seat , screen view get better."
 I was ok with the uppermost seat , but my suspicions were just regarding the corner seat . Mom sat the corner most seat. And before I can seat beside her uncle sat on that seat just right to her. I thought he will ask me whether I supposed to seat there but he didn't ask.
 I don't like to make him exchange his seat due to courtesy and sat right to him . 
 When the lights went off and movie started uncle turned a little towards mom. I saw from the corner of my eyes uncles left hand was on mom's left shoulder . I was feeling little awkward but as the movie goes I got involved in its story and started enjoying the movie. 
After 20 minutes I move my face little bit towards mom and uncle, they were normal and watching the movie. Uncle's hand was not on mom's shoulder and it was in normal position.

Then after just before interval I again saw them from the corner of my eyes. I saw his hand was again on her shoulder and in the dim light of the theatre I can see that his left hand fingers were under the blouse of mom.
I wasn't sure but it sensed me in that way. When lights turned ON during the interval I saw mom was adjusting her blouse and saree's pallu. I became more sure that uncle hand was under her blouse. 

During interval uncle went outside to bring some snacks, popcorn, and cold drink for us. I and mom kept sitting on our seat and busy in our respective mobiles.

Mom asked me (along with using her mobile)-"Are you enjoying the movie beta?"

I replied -"Yes mom"
In mind i said "yours and uncle's hot movie is better than this"

Within few minutes uncle came back with those eating items. We are some snacks. And then lights again turned OFF and movie started . 
After few minutes we all three people consumed those snacks and coke uncle bought for us. 
I was enjoying the movie and when I turned my face after half an hour towards mom I saw uncle's hand was again under her blouse and this time he was pressing it softly. I saw he was kissing her ears and trying to put his lips on hers. But mom was not in the mood to kiss there . 
But his grip over her face was too hard that she turned her face and then they begin their kissing session. I turned my face towards screen otherwise she had seen me that I am watching them. But from my corner eyes I can see a little that they are having very passionate kiss.  This went for about 10 minutes. Then uncle lft my mom and then both involved themselves in watching the movie.

Around 10:15 PM movie ended. When lights turned ON I saw mom's lipstick was gone completely, uncle's lips and area surrounding his lips was slightly red. This is offcourse due to their kiss.

We came outside the theatre. Uncle then took us to a restaurant. We had a delicious dinner that day. All expenses uncle did on his own . Mom wanted to pay the bills but he denied. In restaurant nothing erotic happened between them.

Then we headed towards the home. While returning mom was driving the car. And Uncle sat on the front beside seat of hers. I was as usual on the back seat. 
Around 11:30 PM we reached our home. 
We all three came out of the car and then uncle said to my mom that he is leaving towards his house now.
Mom said -"Are you crazy ? It's almost midnight now. Your home is about 15 km from here. You have bike only. It's not safe to drive that much long route at this time. Why are you leaving now ?"
Uncle didn't say anything and looked at me. 
May be he wanted me to give some comment on this but I remained silence. In my mind I knew this is just a formality uncle doing infront from us . He will not leave now.

Then mom again told him -"What are you thinking Gajendra ji, come inside. We will leave together tomorrow to our office then at evening you can go to your house"

Uncle smiled and said -"Ok madam..as you wish."

I already knew this will happen. His inner fire is fully burning for my mom. How could he leave today..

Anyway, we came inside our house. I was curious to know how they will spend this night but at the same time my eyes very heavy and I was feel a hard sleep.

I told my mom that I am going to sleep. Mom said -"Gajendra will also sleep in your room so sleep on only one side of your bed".

I thought will he really sleep with me. 
I told mom -"Ok mom . Now Good night."
Then I came to my room , changed my clothes and lied on bed. Till then I was seeing that mom went to her room to change and uncle was changing his clothes in the sofa room.

While watching all this when I went into sleep I don't know. 
Around 1:30 AM (night) I woke up due to thirst. As after reaching home I didn't drank water. I usually sleep after drinking atleast two glasses of water daily.

I saw uncle was lying beside me on my bed. I went to the kitchen and took a bottle from fridge. I drank about 1 litre of water and then kept the bottle in the fridge. While returning I peeped in my mom's room. I saw she was sleeping too. I came to my room and then sleep .

Around 3AM I again woke up . It was nature's call as I had drank half litre of water 1 hour ago.
I went to the toilet and then returned to my room. I saw that uncle wasn't there on my bed.

About 1 hour ago he was in deep sleep beside me.. where we went now ?
I came out of my room and went to kitchen and bathroom to look after him but he wasn't there. Then my mind hinted me I and I recognised the situation that I should not check him at these places. He must be in my mom's room.
I went near her room. But to my surprise her room was locked this time. What rubbish. She never locked her room till date. I can see through the bottom opening of the room that the lights of her room were ON.

I tried to see from the bottom of the door but it doesn't worked for me as nothing could be seen from there.
I again tried to open the door with low pressure to ensure me, but no way to open it as it was locked from inside.

I put my ear on her door. I could sense that mom and uncle were in that room . Their voices were coming a little. But what they were talking i was not able to hear.
I was going crazy that time. My heartbeat and brain was not allowing me to ignore them and come to my room and sleep.
All I wanted to view the inner scene of my mom's room. 

Then I remembered that through the garden area a small passage (along with land's boundary wall) go behind my mom's room. And there is window whose glass was little broken due to me few days ago when I was playing cricket with my friends in the street behind our house. It has a small opening from the broken glass that can give me a view of her room.

To be continued....

Next part will get updated soon within few hours..

Give your reviews on this part guyzz...
You can send me message too.. to share your views or my suggestion regarding this story...

Bro u r going on good. Only advice I would like to make id that... U should not rush for the ultimate sex between your Mom & Gajendra uncle & try to develop both characters. It's highly unusual that a working lady who is now a single parent started having affair so easily. So seduction & gradual build up of the story adds more thrill to it. Don't rush for the sex scene now. Let's the mother knows that her son knew about her affairs & don't have problem with it.,.. Instead he is excited about it but not showing. And for heavens sake don't end up making it Incest between Mom & son.
[+] 2 users Like royarnab26's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mom with her official colleague Mr. Gajendra - by royarnab26 - 22-08-2023, 05:21 PM