Adultery Cuckold Husband, Pervert Politician & Seduction of a hot & sexy Wife
******** Part 12 - (Continued) ********

Disclaimer: Dirty scenes ahead

Mayank was watching this how his wife was openly fingering her pussy sitting by the pool. He was thinking how the events turned since the day Nair came to his house to help him host the Republic Day event. His wife had completely given up on him.
Then he started cursing himself, “Kyu main Bipasha ko satisfy nahi kr paaya, kyu?”

He was cursing himself but he was buck naked and shagging his puny dick. He wanted to watch live sex between his wife and her boss.

Within 20 mins, Suleiman brought food to where Bipasha was resting. Suleiman saw Bipasha fingering her pussy and he asked,
Abhi bhi chut me garmi hai? Tension mat lo aaj raat tumhe itna chodunga iski saari pyas bhuj jaegi.”

Bipasha opened her eyes and saw the snacks that Suleiman had brought for them. There was whiskey for him as well.

Bipasha looked at everything & then said, “Iski pyaas ek raat me nahi bujhegi…”

Suleiman: Badiya fir to hum bohot chudai krenge.. Main bhi tumhe anginat baar chodna chahta hu Bips darling.. Lo khaalo.. ”

For next 45 mins, both of them quietly had food. They knew after this they would start again

Suleiman was having his whiskey, and kept telling Bipasha to drink more water. His main purpose was to drink Bipasha’s piss & eat her shit.
Mayank was waiting for the action to start.

As they finished eating, rain started falling and Bipasha ran to the room & Suleiman rubbed his dick watching her ass wiggle and said,
“Ye gaand… iski seal to mujhe hi todni hai… Lekin aaj nahi.. Ruk bhen ki lodi, agle teen din teri khair nahi… Maza to pura deti hai lekin hai ye.. itna maza to kisi ne nahi diya”

Bipasha entered the room, and turned around, she saw Suleiman rubbing his dick for a while & then walk towards the room.

Suleiman entered the room, and he was still rubbing his dick. He was drenched completely & he came closer to Bipasha. He asked, “Kya hua jaan.. baarish se chali kyu aayi.. Me tumhe baarish me chodne chahta tha….”

Bipasha : Har chiz ka sahi time aata hai.. Main bhi aapse bearish me chudna chhati hu, but aaj me sirf aapke bistar me aag lagaungi, paani me nahi…”

Bipasha was again able to undermine the dominating nature of Suleiman.
Saying this Bipasha sat down on her knees and took Suleiman’s dick in her mouth. She sucked it for few minutes and took it out and said, “ Khaana bohot tasty tha Suleiman baby but mujhe sirf or sirf iski bhook hai.”

And she continued sucking it. Suleiman wanted to hold her head & bury his dick deep into her throat but he refrained from doing so as doing would have cause Bipasha to vomit.

[Image: 17895350.webp]
[Image: 19230218.webp]

He just slowly fucked her mouth. It took half an hour for Bipasha to make Suleiman cum in her mouth. Bipasha gladly gulped the thick virile semen.

He just slowly fucked her mouth. It took half an hour for Bipasha to make Suleiman cum in her mouth. Bipasha gladly gulped the thick virile semen.

Bipasha took his dick out of her mouth and said, “Thank you for dessert Suleiman baby.”

[Image: 18834605.webp]

Suleiman: Tumhara dessert to ho gya but mere dessert ka kya?”
Bipasha: Kya chahiye batao na?
Suleiman: Mujhe tera moot or tatti chahiye saali raand?
Bipasha smiled wickedly & bit her lips. She said, “Tatti to abhi aa nhi rhi but haa but moot zarur aa rha hai.”
Suleiman kissed her and said, “To intezzar kis baat ka.. Come sit on my face bitch.”

(to be continued)
[+] 2 users Like EvilStone's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold Husband, Pervert Politician & Seduction of a hot & sexy Wife - by EvilStone - 20-08-2023, 08:07 PM