Sissy Brother in Law Pleasures BBC Stud
(30-07-2023, 02:58 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as u took the chicken curry in aspoon for me to smell and taste and find out if the flavour is fine by me as i was heighted than u , u had to raise ur hand to bring the spoon near my nose and as u did that u exposed ur underarms)

( uffffffffffff ur armpits are hairless creamy and slight wet in right amount just the way i like uffff it tinged my fetish and instead of smelling the curry i was peaking at both ur pits )

( uffff urs are better than ur sister fuckkkkk )

( i used to wiff shraddhas armpits after she does morning yoga i used to wiff for hours and lick it like a dog and shraddha used to tease me by exposing her pits to get things for herself from me like dress and ornamanets and stuff )

( but here i saw ur pits are ven better than ur sisters and u made me real greedy for ur pits by exposing it, its a fetish only ur sister knew)

umm its fi..fineee ( i stuttered a bit while speaking as i was looking at ur armpit cave ufff)

(I look at ur eyes, I know u r mesmerized by the smell.. not sure which smell is it)

(I am feeling my body heating and sensing same kind of heat from ur body..)

jiju, How is it do u like the tatse and smell?

[Image: Alia-Bhatt-in-a-ivory-saree-by-Itr-for-G...ions-3.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes SissyShreya's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sissy Brother in Law Pleasures BBC Stud - by SissyShreya - 20-08-2023, 02:37 PM