Adultery Sexy MOM with her Official Colleague Mr. GAJENDRA (UPDATED)
Big Grin 
The story continues from the last part...

As I heared that Gajendra uncle was going to stay that night at my house a series of thoughts started hitting my mind. I have always a high concentration power over my studies but since last evening I was not able to focus properly on it. And after watching them kissing so passionately my thirst and hunger all get vanished. All I was thinking about the...how they got involved in this erotic relationship...how my reserved and strict natured mother became so horny for his official colleague...why Gajendra uncle is cheating his wife....such thoughts started to build in my mind every second. My full focus was on uncle and mom. 

I kept myself in my room and instead of studying I lied on my bed and started playing game on my mobile. Uncle was watching Television and mom was in kitchen. After half an hour mom came to my room and asked me -"Will you like to eat few rotis at the lunch or just fried rice?"
I replied -"Only fried rice mommy"
She then went to the sofa room and stood near uncle and asked him -"Would you like to eat fried rice or rotis in lunch along with potato curry ?"
Uncle replied (with a smile) - "Anything.. I like both. "
Mom -"Ok I will make few rotis for you and for myself along with the rice"
Uncle -"Who cares about lunch, my hunger is for today's dinner".
Mom smiled a bit by putting her hand on her mouth. And then said -"Dinner should be done later, it's lunch time now."
And then both laughed a little bit.

Around 1PM we had our lunch. We have four chaired dinning table . Uncle and mom sat adjacent to each other and I sat left side of my mom.
Mom's blouse has low cut and a part of her cleavage was visible. Uncle's eyes having a nice treat of watching that cleavage while having dinner. 
He asked me -"Beta, do you have any problem in your study ?"
I just nodded my head in "No" and smiled.
Mom said to me -"You can tell uncle if you are having any problem in any of your subjects. Uncle had done engineering too. He has good knowledge of Physics, chemistry and Maths"

I replied -"Right now I am not having any problem mom." In my mind I said the problem is this uncle only who is ruining the concentration on my studies by his erotic presence at my home. 
But I didn't said anything like that and smiled a little and then started having lunch .
Mom and uncle then talked about some official work while eating. 
After having lunch , i went to wash my hands. I saw them from the mirror at the basin while washing my hands. I saw Uncle pressed my mom's right boobs with her left hand. Mom pushed his hand suddenly and notify him through her eyes about my presence. But uncle again put his hand over her breasts and slided his finger under her blouse. I was enjoying the show through mirror and kept washing my hands slowly. 
Uncle was pressing her boobs by keeping her hand under her blouse. Mom was trying to push his hand out. Her pallu fall on her lap and blouse view was fully exposed to uncle (and to me as well). Her boobs were looking enormous over her half sleeved blouse. Really a seductive view was that. Uffff... Uncle's all five fingers was under the blouse and he was pressing her boobs softly. Especially her right boobs. Mom put her pallu of the saree again over her shoulders and this time she forcibly pulled his hand out from her blouse. Under laughed with low voice. Mom slapped his cheeks with little care and smiled. Then I turned after washing my hands (or after enjoying that view) . I saw uncle and mom has also completed their lunch and uncle was pouring water in both of their respective glasses. Afterwards mom went to the kitchen to wash the plates and all that stuffs. Mom never hired a maid for our house as she thinks all work should done by own . This keep our body fit, independent and active for long run in future. Hence all the household work she do on her own. Sometimes I also helped her in few household works but mostly she do it own.

Uncle after having lunch again went to the garden for some walking. Mom after washing plates and dinning table went to her room. I sat on the sofa and switched ON the Television. I also have lost interest in using my mobile. Such erotic sequences was new to me that time. And my mind was unstable after witnessing a series of such activities since morning that day. 
Uncle returned after having a walk for 20 minutes in the garden and sat beside me on the sofa. 
He took out his mobile and made a call to someone. 
He said (on phone) -"Hello dear.. How are you today?"
I didn't know by then whom he was talking to and what the other side that person is replying him.
Uncle then said -"Does your fever gone ? Have you taken that medicine that I told you about ?"
Then he said (over the phone)-"Give the phone to your mom"
Then he again said -"Hello sweetheart. How are you.? Has Nikhil fever came back last night ?"
As I heared "sweetheart" from his mouth I guessed may be he is talking to his wife and asking about his son's fever.
Then he said -"Don't worry, his fever will go back withing two to three days."
Then After hearing the other side he said -"I have lots of work here in Delhi darling. Even Sunday has lots of workload. I am at the office right now. My visit is not possible there this week. But I am trying to visit you all soon"
I said in my mind how ultimate level liar he is. He even doesn't mind such lie sitting beside to me and how will I think. Liars have no self respect I think.
Anyways then he said-"Love you sweetheart, and give my love to our son too. Tell him his dad is missing him so much"

I wanted to say him that you are burning in sexual heat at my house and telling you are Missing your son.
But I didn't say anything and kept watching the TV.
Uncle asked me - "So what are you watching son?"
I said in my mind "are you blind, don't you see what I am watching". I replied to him -"It's comedy show uncle, Taarak Mehta ka ooltah chasmah".
He said -"Ohh.."
Then again he asked me -"Would you mind If I watch some news?"
I was feeling irritated but told him -"Sure uncle. I put the news channel over the television and went to my room. 
Uncle asked me why I am leaving, I said I have to study a little uncle. 
Before coming to my room I peeped in my mom's room and saw her sleeping...she was tired as only Sunday she got time to take rest . 

To be continued....

Next part will be about night sequence. 
So don't miss it. 

Give your reviews on this part.
[+] 4 users Like Ayush0098's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mom with her official colleague Mr. Gajendra - by Ayush0098 - 20-08-2023, 11:34 AM