Adultery Sexy MOM with her Official Colleague Mr. GAJENDRA (UPDATED)
The story continues from the last part .

As I took step towards the staircase I was completely astonished from the view that I saw. I never expected such scene at my house . And absolutely not even that time. 
I saw that mom and Gajendra uncle were kissing passionately with full force on each other lips. Mom back was towards me and I can see that his handers were under my mom's blouse from backside. His hands were roaming around her back sometimes over the blouse and sometimes under it. Mom's hands were also doing the same with the uncle's back as they were hugging tightly while sharing such kiss full with hunger of lips. Then I saw mom aparted her lips from him and told him -"It's enough for today darling..my son will come anytime searching for us....let's go the sofa room now"
Uncle said -"Come on yar...I am hungry for your lips for the last 4 days. I wanted it last Evening but can't feel comfortable as I visited your home for the first time yesterday. Please..."
Mom said -"No dear..let's go now. He will come anytime here"
Uncle -"Please...please...please...I love you so much..I love you darling...please..."
While saying this uncle's hand were holding my mom's head and trying to kiss her again. Mom after hearing such "Please..Please..." repeatedly from him, hold his neck from back and put her lips again on his lips. 
Uffff.....again they started a hard kissing session with full passion and speed. Their tongue were getting playing in between the kiss and their saliva were transferred from one to other. Very hot kiss they were sharing...
I feel a hardness under my trouser that time. And it was obvious. Such a steamy scene I only saw in movies. I was feeling anger and pleasure at the same time . I saw uncle's hand got on the shoulder of the mom. And he slides the clothe of her blouse a little bit from her shoulder and started licking her shoulder. Then mom pushed him towards the wall and then started opening the buttons of his shirt. After all buttons got open I saw his chest was very muscular with grey hairs giving a full manhood look to his personality. Mom then started kissing his neck and chest . On this uncle said "now it's my turn baby". And saying this he started unhooking the blouse of my mom. Suddenly my phone started ringing that was in the sofa room.
On hearing my ringtone uncle and mom left each other . As they aparted I suddenly rushed towards the sofa . My heartbeat was very high that time..plus i were sweating too.
I picked up my phone and saw it was my cousin Animesh from Dehradun. I received the call and talked to him for 2 minutes. As my mind was not stable that time after witnessing such scene few minutes ago I told him that I will call hil later. And then I cut the call.
Meanwhile I saw uncle and mom coming towards the sofa room . Mom's hair was mashed up a little that she was tying with a hair rubber. Uncle was normal and then they sat on the sofa. I asked them -"Your tea was ready long time ago..where were you two ?" 
Mom said -"Gajendra ji wanted to see our garden and plants . So I took him to the garden for few minutes."
I was well prepared that she will lie to my question. I said -"But mom I already searched you both in the garden.. none if you two was there"
On this uncle replied-"May be you didn't look properly, we were there only"
Mom said-"Yes beta...we were there since 15 minutes"
I said nothing on this as I know they will definitely find more reasons to make me false through their lies.
I just told my mom that here is your tea and went to my room. I kept the door of my room open to see what they are doing.
I saw mom served him tea and then took one cup of tea for herself. Uncle was using his mobile and then started having his tea. Neither of them were talking to each other for few minutes till the tea get finished . 
Then uncle stood and went to the garden area.
Mom picked up the tea cups and plates and went to the kitchen. Her mobile was there on the table. Suddenly her mobile beeped as someone texted her on WhatsApp.
Mom was in kitchen so hmshe didn't heared that beeped sound . I went near her phone and saw there were 4 messages notification shown on her WhatsApp. I thought to open her WhatsApp but then I remembered that she had password locked in her WhatsApp. Despite knowing this fact I open touched the WhatsApp icon and luckily it got opened. May be she opened it few seconds backs before the screen got off. I saw that Gajendra uncle's message was on top of her WhatsApp chat box. He texted her from the garden area. The message was like this -
"Darling, my rod is hard now"
I can't control its load more. 
You have to make it release now.
Please...Please.."

I was very much in shock.. what is happening at my house. One day before everything was alright and now Mom and uncle seems to be attached like they were having this relationship since many months. Mom was divorced may be that's the reason of her such affair but why Gajendra uncle. He is a married man with grown kids like me. Why he choosen the path to cheat his wife. Why...
All these thoughts were roaming in my mind.
I put her phone back to the table after  making WhatsApp message unread again.

I came to my room . After few minutes mom came and picked her phone. I was sure she had opened her WhatsApp. She smiled a bit and then typed something. And then put her phone back on the table. And then say on the sofa with her magazine. I saw through my window uncle was using his phone too and was typing something. Moms phone got beeped and again. She picked the phone and started typing. I was curious what they were chatting. I wanted to know. So before mom put her phone back to table by turning off the screen i quickly reached to her and told her -"Mom can you give your phone for a second. My phone is not working properly. I have to look something important regarding JEE MAINS notification."
On hearing this mom gave me her phone. I took her phone to my room and without wasting any second I quickly opened her WhatsApp. I saw her back text to Gajendra uncle . She had typed -
"While kissing made you so hard that you can't bear your load?"

On this uncle texted -"Your lips was so tasty baby. And as you know your boobs and buttocks makes me hungry always ??"

Mom texted -"You have to wait. As you came today without informing me. My son is here today."

Then there was no text...but uncle's profile was showing "typing..." Suddenly his message beeped. Mom too heared that beep sound an turned her face towards me for a while. I kept took my pen and notebook and started writing something on it so that mom will think I am busy in my work with her mobile. Then when she again started reading her magazine I saw uncle's text -
"I came today only for having your sexy body that I am getting starved for the last 4 days"

I then realised its not for the first time they are doing such hot activities with each other in their lives. It's a matter a long relationship they are having. And Through his text I also realised mom came three hours late to home 4 days ago from her work . And when I asked her why was she late she told me Workload was too much . I was now 99% sure mom lied to me that day.

In between my these thoughts uncle again texted -
" Why not you are replying dear....what's wrong..I am in the garden area..please come"

For one second I thought to reply him "Shut up you bastard" but my fingers have not so much courage to type such message to him , and also from my mom's mobile. 

Then I saw uncle was coming to the sofa room. I suddenly marked all his messages as unread and then gave the phone to my mom"

Uncle then sat beside mom on the sofa and told something in a low voice to her. Then I saw she picked her phone and giving a confused look on his face. I realised he must be telling her why didn't she replied even after seeing his messages. But I already marked them unread. But that blue tick sign must be seen by the uncle. Suddenly I heared my mom called me -"Beta..come here" . I got scared that mom will now understand that I read her text but to my surprise when I went near her she told me-"Beta nowadays my WhatsApp is getting hanged too much..do you know why?"
I told her -" May be it needs an update mom"
In this uncle replied -"You are right son. I was telling her to update it."
I asked mom -"Should I update it mom?"
Mom told-"I will do it on my own dear 
 Thank you"
Then I felt relaxed that mom and uncle didn't get suspicious on me teasing their texts . 

Anyways . I then called my cousin whom I said I will call you later. Then we talked for about an hour on phone on various topics like study, movies , songs etc.
Meanwhile mom went to the kitchen for preparing lunch and uncle kept sitting in the sofa watching television .

After talking to my cousin. I went to the kitchen to see mom what was she preparing for the lunch. I saw she was baking cake .
I asked her -"Why are you baking cake mom? It's time to prepare lunch na"
Mom told me -"Uncle likes cake so much dear. And when he is today I thought he should taste a home made cake too. Yesterday we already served him pastries."
Then I asked -"but cake can't be enjoyed during lunch time so why you are preparing it now."
She replied -"So what? We will eat it after dinner as dessert"
Then I said -"Oh then it's ok. Uncle will leave after having dessert with sweet mouth"
Mom replied -"No beta. He will stay today at our house. Tomorrow he will leave with me to the office"
I asked -" Is he staying today..?"
Mom replied -"Yes dear."
I said -"Mom you know na..i don't like guests at our house. It hampers my study"
Mom said -"Sshhh...be quite. It's not good manner. Guests should be not told like that. 
Uncle will only sleep in your room. He will not create disturbance in between your study"
I asked -" Will he sleep with me tonight?"
She replied -"Obviously dear. You know we have only two bedrooms"
I thought in my mind how innocent my mom is behaving infront of me. I was sure that uncle is staying for some different purpose not to sleep with me. But I remained silent and then asked her -"What's for the lunch today then?"
Mom said -" Fried rice with potato curry, papad and salad"
I said -"Ok mom." Fried rice I liked so much.
I came into my room and started trying to concentrate on my study but those kissing scenes were traveling across my mind. 
I was thinking they are so much passionate and active doing such activities even at the age of 40s and 50s.
But yes it's true. Somewhere in between my all thoughts All I was waiting for the night..
What happened next I will tell in next part.

To be continued...

Give your reviews on this guys...
[+] 3 users Like Ayush0098's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mom with her official colleague Mr. Gajendra - by Ayush0098 - 19-08-2023, 11:43 PM