Adultery Wife and her colleague at his farmhouse
I was literally gasping and he was just looking at me capturing every inch of my body. I look at him and he at me and we both smooch again this time it was slow and seductive and his both bare dark hands are on my naked ass kneading them to perfection. We continue this for 5 mins and then he kissed my neck and ears and whisper the below
V: shrey I just love feeling your ass they are soft and perfect!!! What a beauty you are!!! I really wanna fuck you to my fill today!!!!
S: ooh someone is horny!!!! Venkat I am  all your tonight!!!! But just promise me you shall fuck me like there is no tomorrow!!!!!
V: ooh yes!!!! That you shall see and feel!!
S: then take me tonight Venkat!!!! Make me yours!!!! Fill my hole with your big fat cock and make my pussy squirt!!!
V: ooh yes!!! I shall take your holes tonight!!! Be prepared to experience something different which you would not have till date!
S: Venky you fucker I haven’t been fucked in my ass I’m a virgin there and I really can’t accommodate your monster please not today in my ass!!! You can go for the glory hole!
V: shhhhhh!!!! Just go with the flow if you feel you can’t I shall not do it! Ok? Happy?
S: ok sir as you wish!!!!!

V: now slowly sleep on your stomach and get up on your knees!!!
S: Hmm ok!!!
V: I will fuck you in every position but doggy position will be the best to take you bitch!!!! You deserve to be fucked endlessly tonight!!!!
S: ooh yea Venky!!! Bang me till I drop and there is no energy left in me

Then slowly he spreads my ass a lil so that he can check the outline of my asshole and pussy together

V: you are driving me nuts!!!! You are blessed with the best pair of ass and now you are mine!!! Tonight I shall show you new found pleasure!!!!!

S: ooh yes!!!! Don’t spare me!! Fuck me like I’m your slut!!!!! Drive me crazy and give me your fucking cock!!!!! I need it inside me!!! I want it to hit new places which I haven’t felt before!!! Tear my pussy and conquer it!!! It’s all yours Venky!!!!

He pulled me closer to him and asked me to bend down further… he spread my legs and now he had a clear picture of my hidden asset and my most intimate thing!!!! He was eyeing my pussy with all the lust ready to bang me and make it his tonight. I was still thinking about the length and what it might do to me and how it feels inside.

Now he comes closer to my pussy and licks it and I start moaning Aaahhhhhhghhhghhghhhh!!!! Yes baby!!!!!!!!! Please lick me!!!!!!!!!! Your tongue feels so good on my vertical lips!!!!! Don’t stop!!!
V: hmmm!! Ummmhhh!! Your pussy tastes so good!!!!
V: now time to show my licking skills

He now spreads his legs beneath my thighs and we position ourselves in 69

This is the first time that his manhood is so close to me. It was black and massive, I had seen such only in interracial videos. I was hungry and horny I slowly put my fingers across his manhood which was burning hot!!!! Slowly I encircle it and pull it up and down!!!!

Aaaghh!!! yea!!!! Yes!!! Hold it and take it in your mouth shrey!!! Your fingers are so soft and those feel heavenly on my cock!!! Can’t imagine how your tongue and mouth may feel!!!!!!!  

Meanwhile he digs his mouth in my pussy and my body jerks with unkown pleasure!!! His hands now are holding my ass and his tongue starts its job!!!! Aaaaghhhhh!!! Fuuuckkkkkk!!!! Yessssssssss!!!!! Liiiickkkkkkk meeeeeeee venkyyyyyy!!!!! Yaaaaaaaaa!!!! Aaagghhh!!!!!! Hmmmmmm!!!!!! MMmmmmmmm!!!! He was licking me like a hungry dog licks a bone!!!! He was sucking all my juices and not leaving a drop.

I was in pure ecstasy and now I bring my mouth down to his tool and open my tongue and slowly put it at his violet bulb he lets out a soft moan!!!!! Aaahhh!!! Feeeels goood!!!! Don’t stop!!!!!!

Now I engulf his bulb into my mouth and like a drill going inside a wall his manhood was going inside my mouth….slowly half his penis was in my mouth and I was gaging it and licking and sucking it like a chocobar.

We continued it for 15 mins and the room was filled with only these words. Aaaghhhhhhgghhh!!! Yes!!!!! Fuckkkkkkk!!!! Gooooo onnnn!!!!! Hmmmmmmm!!!! Mmmmmmmm!!!! Venkkkkyyyyyyyy!!!!! Shreyyyyyyyy!!!!!

Venky was slurping all my juices and vice versa. He was about to reach his climax and I could feel his thighs and legs shaking.

I was also about to climax and pushed my pussy into his mouth he understood and pulled me closer and tongue went deeper inside my pussy……my thighs were also weakening due to building orgasm inside.

At this very moment when I was in a completely relaxed mood and enjoying the intensity of ecstasy his right thumb comes towards my ass crack and just rests above my ass hole. I felt he was just moving it due to the licking but before I could realise it slowly enters into my ass hole. I was very tight there and he pushed it firmer with force and half of his thumb was inside!!!

This feeling was very new to me and I could not take the assault of his mouth and thumb together and I shout in pain and pleasure loudly!!!!! Venkyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! Leave my asshole!!!!! Dhaaaaniii vadhalaaaaraaaaaaaa!!!!!! Oddddhhhiuuiuiuuuuuuu!!!!!!!! Aaaaahahhhhahahahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!  Honestly this mixed feeling was more than anything I could have asked for as akki had never ever did anything like this to mee!!!

I burst out all my juices at once in his mouth and he pushes his tongue deeper and licks all of it!!!

He too was climaxing and the next moment there is his precum oozing into my mouth…

He shouts a bit louder this time Yyyeeeeessssssss!!!!!! Shreyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!  Fuuuuuuckkkkkkk!!!!! Immmmmmmmm!!!! Releeeeeasssssingggggg!!!
before I could realise he releases load after load into my mouth…., I being a slut drink his cum wanting more not leaving him even after he releases and milk him till the last sip enters my throat and into the stomach!!!!  He was continuing the sucking and licking of my pussy even after releasing and he was in no mood to leave me!!!! I catch his hand and signal him to remove the thumb from my asshole and he obliges!!!!

He asks me if it’s paining to which I just say hmmmmm!!!!!

He asks me if I enjoyed the thumb there to which I say kind of but not sure!!!

He says ok I will make sure you relax and enjoy it and He asks me to sleep on my stomach and he gets up and goes to the shelf and gets a bottle of castor oil.

He applies it to both his hands and pours some on my Ass and asshole and slowly starts massaging my back/ass and my thighs.

Ooh his hands felt very nice and the warmth from the oil and my first orgasm all of them made me feel more relaxed and I was enjoying the relaxed feeling I was going through.

He slowly started rubbing my thighs and then went upper towards my inner thighs and then to my naked mounds and kneading them to perfection he was a pro in massaging!!!

I was super relaxed and started enjoying his intimate massage that was going on!! He poured some more oil in my ass crack and all his fingers were now inside my inner thighs!!! Involuntarily I spread my legs and his index finger slid into my gap and then followed by 3 more fingers!!!

He was now messaging my ass crack from the bottom of my vaginal opening till the asshole!!! Up and down and down and up and repeat!!!

Hmmmm!!! aaaahhh!!!!! Venkyyyy!!!! Your hand feeels so good!!!! You are making me hornier and showing my body new ways to enjoyyyuuyyy!!!

As I was getting used to the new found enjoyment his middle finger slowly slid inside my ass hole!!! Slowly the length of it going inside keeps increasing and my virgin asshole had now accommodated his middle finger!!!

I was finding new pleasures and this was driving me mad with excitement!!!! I was moaning like crazy!!!! And all I could hear was my voice echoing the room!!!!

V: Are you enjoying this shrey??
S: oooiiihhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Hollllllyyyy fuuuccckkkkk!!!!! Yeeeesass!!!!! I ammmmm innnn lovveeee with this!!!!! Doooooomnnnttttt sttttttoppppp!!!!

Now his pace increases!!!!! And today I’m being finger fucked in my ass!!!! And the best thing is I’m enjoying every bit of it!!!!

I start to shiver and before I realise there are 2 fingers in my asshole his middle and ring finger!!!! This is divine!!!!! I just shudder and raise my ass and he keeps fingering with both his fingers I am just in another world as I had never taken or felt anything in my ass and this was a feeling which really took me out of this world.

I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the debauchery!!!! He continued his assault on my asshole and after few minutes I was on my way to second orgasm!!! This time my orgasm burst out of vagina and I was shivering and my legs were shaking and I was weak and fell down!!!

Venky understood I reached my climax and he removed his fingers!!!

What a night it was!!! Without being actually fucked I already had 2 massive orgasm and I couldn’t take it any more!!

We both were tired now and I turn around and pull him into me and rest my head on his chest and sleep he holds me in tight embrace and we both drift off to sleep like that!!!!

I wake up to a sucking feeling on my boobs and see that Venky is sucking my nipple one after the other and slowly biting them….. I moan and see the time and it was about an hour from the previous session…

I put my hand in his hair and pull him and ask him don’t you get tired???? To which he says nope not until I fuck you and own you my baby!!!

Now I pull him up and embrace him.., his chest and my breast and his legs and mine are entwined and we smooch like there is no tomorrow!!! He keeps sucking my lips and me his and now I pull him tighter and dig my nails in his back!!!!!

I slowly push him and slide my way till his chest and put my lips and give him a kiss on his chest unlike me he was hairy and he liked it I guess as his body shivered the way I did when he kissed me first. Now was my turn to return the favour and I slowly lick his chest and bite him to give his first ever hickey.

He shouts!!! Aaaghhhhh!!!! Slllooowwwlllyyyy!!! I was in no mood to listen and I gave him 3 4 hickeys before he could cry louder!!!

Now the time had come for me to feel his monster inside me!!!! He positions himself and I could feel his monster on my stomach. He looks at me for approval and I say yes!!

V: he shrey!! There is a small problem! I do not have a condom!! I’m sorry did not expect this hence I haven’t bought it!!
S: hmmm I know it’s ok please go on I am fine with going bareback
V: what if you become pregnant!!!!! What if your husband comes to know it’s not him??
S: Venky!!! Please don’t panic I want to be fucked by you!!! Please shoot your load into me I shall take a pill tomorrow don’t worry!!!

Hearing this he is overjoyed and says enjoy the fucking session you bitch!!!!!

He positions his penis on the pussy and rubs it up and down!!!!! Ufffffff!!!!! I feel the warmth of it and spread my legs for him to enter!! He slowly positions it at the entrance and gives it a slight push!!!!!

Aaaaggggghhhhbbb!!!!!! I arch my back and his bulb slid inside due to me being wet beneath!!  Now he holds both my hands with his and our fingers lock into each other he looks at me and we both were purely filled with lust and he bites my lower lip….. I cry in pain and shout venkyyuyuuhyyuuhh!!!!! Fuck me you bastard!!!!!! Show me how you fuck!!!! Tear my pusssy!!!!! He is now charged up and pushes his with more force and half of his penis slides inside my pussy.

I spread my legs wider in order to accommodate the monster inside me and he pushes it deeper and deeper with slow rhythmic thrusts!!! Post 5 mins I could accommodate his monster and it was giving me pleasure in unknown places!!!!!

Thappppp!!! Thapppp!!!! Puchhhhh!!!  Puchhhh!!!! Thapppppl!!!!Thappp!!!!! Puchhhhh!!!! puchhhh!!!!  Is all I could hear as his balls were slapping into my ass and drilling deeper in my pussy with every stroke of his!!!!! His fingers were into my fingers  and his lips onto mine and his manhood in my pussyyyy!!!!!

Ooh Akki I’m really sorry!!!!! I’m being fucked mercilessly by another man!!! His cock is bigger than yours and he is giving me pleasures which I haven’t had with you and this feeling is making me go mad with lust!!!!!!! My first ever fuck outside marriage and yes I’m officially his slut today!!!!!!! It’s all your mistake you shouldn’t have sent me alone here with him!!!! But it’s the best mistake you have done!!!!!! I have had the best pleasure in my life and today I am being fucked the way I deserve to and he is making me feel like I am a complete woman These were the thoughts running in my head!!!

His tool was feeling so good inside me that I wanted him to hit me harder and faster with each stroke and he was rhythmically pumping me now!! I could feel his coming out and going back deep into me with each stroke!!! Wow what a night it was!!!
it all started with a dream in the early morning and the same has come true by night with new found pleasure too!!!! He increased his pace and it was making me even more horny!!!!

I now placed both my hands on his bare ass and  pushed him deeper inside me!!! He got the clue and bought both his hands on my ass I lifted my pelvic region so that he gets access to my ass!!! He held my ass and this time my legs were on his ass interlocked he gained more access and pushed his cock vertically down my pussy hole!!!!!!!!!

Aaaggghjhhhhhhh!!!!! Yaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!Wowwwwwwww!!  Fuckkkkkk!!!! Fuck me harder and faster you fucking baaasssataarrrdd!!!!!!  I scream louder and louder with each stroke!!!!! Now my pussy was stretched and I was enjoying this forbidden pleasure so much!!!!!!!!

He pulls me into him and we keep kissing and he slowly moves to his side and pulls me on top!!! We keep kissing and now he asks me to sit on his lap and ride him in cowgirl position!!

This position his cock was just being consumed by my pussy and as it was hitting deeper and deeper I was filled with pure bliss!!! He gets his finger and slides it into my asshole and god!!!! I was being drilled in both the holes now.

His cock stretching and tearing my pussy and simultaneously his fingers stretching my asshole!!!!! With this I was now completely into him and looked into his eyes and said venkkkkyyyy!!!! You bastard!!! Where the fuck were you all these days!!!! I’m your slut and whore and you are my master from today and I shall be fucked and owned only by you!!!! I love your dick!!! Im yours please don’t spare me and fuck me in all my love holes and make me a complete slut!!!!!

He stops now and asks me to turn around and be on all the four so that he can fuck me in doggy style!!! I oblige and turn around

He spreads my ass cheeks and places his manhood in between them and gives it a push I shriek in pain and it goes inside and he holds both my hands and start the fucking in doggy!!!!

Tapppp!!!! Tappppp!!!!!!!! Uhhhhhhhh!!!! Huhhhhhhh!!!! Tappppppo!!!!! Tapppppp!!!!!! Tapppppppp!!!!!! He was like an express and each stroke was making louder sounds when his balls ram into my ass!!!!

This went on for 10 mins and I was reaching another orgasm in one night!!!

Ooh yes I was reaching my climax when he withdraws his tool, before I could understand what was happening there is a loud sound in the air!!!   Phaaaaaatttttttt!!!!I I shout and cry at the same time!!!!! It was his hand slapping my ass!!! He hit me 3 4 times more and at once inserted his rod into my pussy again!!! I could no longer take it and moaned louder now I fell onto the cot spread my legs held the bedsheet harder in both my hands and pushed my head inside the pillow he was still humping me sleeping on me and in 2 mins we both climaxed together. He shot all his load inside me and I was feeling his warm semen hit my pussy walls!!!

He collapsed on me and we slept like that for sometime. Later I turned around and hugged him and we both slept like new found lovers embracing each others body.

——-guys I took the liberty and have extended the final part and shall post the conclusion in the next update——-
[+] 7 users Like Assworshipper88's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wife and her colleague at his farmhouse - by Assworshipper88 - 19-08-2023, 12:45 AM