Adultery Sexy MOM with her Official Colleague Mr. GAJENDRA (UPDATED)
Story continues from the last part .

So I only heard that mom was saying "Not today, as he is at home".
I wondered about whom she is talking. I went inside her room . As i entered her room she saw me and suddenly said in a low voice  on the phone "Call you later. He has came"
Then he cut the call and asked me -"What happened?"
I asked her -"Whom she was talking ?"
She replied - "Is it necessary that i should tell you about all those persons with whom I talk on phone"
I get astonished by her such sayings. She never talked to me so rudely. I didn't say anything to her after hearing such harsh words from her mouth. I quietly left the room and went to study. But, my mind got stuck to her such words and behaviour she was having since last evening.
I just opened my book but my mood was not in my favour to study. I closed my books and started to play some game on my mobile.
 After an hour she called me -"Beta, breakfast is ready. Come."
I have eaten a packet of biscuits, hence I were feeling no need of breakfast by then. 
I told her-"I am not feeling hungry mom. You eat"
Mom asked -" Are you angry with me, as i said you so rudely few minutes ago?"
I said -" Not at all mom. I just had a packet of biscuits so I am not feeling to have breakfast "
Mom then took a plate of bread and butter in her hand and went to her room .
I kept playing with my mobile.

After half an hour I heard a bike came to our garden area. I watched through my window who is that. He was none other than Gajendra uncle.
He parked his bike and moved towards our gate. I went to the gate before he reached and opened it. 
Gajendra uncle said -"Hey son..how you knew there is someone to press your call Bell?"
I told -"I saw you through my window".
He came inside and sat on the sofa. I was thinking why he came now. He left last evening with that file . And again he came . Why ? 
Then I saw mom coming out from her room with that plate he taken for her breakfast. As she saw Gajendra uncle she exclaimed -"Gajendra ji , how you came ? We weren't expecting your visit this morning"
Gajendra uncle replied -" Actually you know Madam, that I leave alone, so I thought it's better to have a company at your house on this Sunday". While saying this I saw his eyes were on my mother's boobs portion. 
Mom said-"You left yesterday evening and didn't said anything about your today's visit"
He said - " I made this plan today , early in the morning. Had I created any problem to you mother and son?"
Mom said-"Hey...not at all. It's our pleasure."
On this uncle said-"Pleasure should be there offcourse"
Then they both smiled looking at each other.
Mom asked him -"Did you had your breakfast?"
He replied -"Yes I already had it at my house"
Mom said -"Ok..then let's have a cup of tea."
During all this conversation I noticed Uncles eyes were roaming to the different parts of my mom's body. Specially on her half sleeved blouse and huge boobs curves.
Mom told me to prepare two cups of tea for them. I went to kitchen and started making tea while thinking why she ordered me for that tea. 
Anyway, I returned back to the sofa room with two cups of tea but there was none of them . 
I called my mom -" Mommy, tea is ready."
But no one replied. I again called her but it seemed that she was not listening to my voice .
I went to her room she wasn't available there, then I went to the balcony area but there also she was not .
Then I went to the garden to look for them . While going to the garden I heared some voice coming from the staircase that lies in between the passage of the garden area gate. I slowly stepped towards the stairs , but I saw no one. But the voice was coming from there only. Then I little bit put three to four steps on the stairs and then what I saw made me completely astonished....
 To be continued.....

Next part will be updated soon.
Give your reviews .
Ayush  Tongue
[+] 7 users Like Ayush0098's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mom with her official colleague Mr. Gajendra - by Ayush0098 - 18-08-2023, 09:53 PM