Adultery Sexy MOM with her Official Colleague Mr. GAJENDRA (UPDATED)
The story continues from the last part....

After Gajendra uncle left for his house I and mom came inside the room and sat on sofa. I saw it was around 8:30 PM by then. Uncle stayed for more than an hour at our house. There was a different type of happiness on mom's face. She was smiling slightly.
I asked - "What happened mommy ? Why are you smiling so much?"
Mom replied -"Nothing beta, just a hilarious incident came to mind related to office"
I didn't ask much and went to my bedroom and started studying .
After few minutes I heared someone rang the door bell. Before I reached to the door mom opened it . I saw Gajendra Uncle was at the door. I wondered why he again came within few minutes of leaving our house.
Mom asked him - " What happened sir? Everything alright?"
He replied in a hurry manner -"Actually I forgot my helmet at your house. I suddenly remembered it after going 2-3 km far."
Mom smiled and said - "where was your attention while leaving sir?"And she laughed after saying that. Uncle too laughed on this.
Then mom told me to bring uncle's helmet.
I took the helmet that was kept at one side of the sofa and handed it to uncle. 
Uncle said -"Thanks beta". And then he left after saying "Bye" to both of us.

We came in. Mom asked me whether she should cook some food or Samosas and Pastries were enough for the dinner. 
I said -" No mom. My stomache is full now. I will not eat anything more now" . And then I came into my room. Mom started reading a magazine while sitting on sofa. The sofa room is in such a place that whole view of it can be seen through my bedroom. So that I can see what mom was doing along with my studying.

After half an hour her phone rang. I heared it from my room. I then saw mom pick it and smiled a bit. Then she received and said -"Reached your home?"
I didn't heared who was on the other side but I guessed it was may be Gajendra uncle as he left few minutes ago and rang to say that he reached his house. 
Then mom stood up from the sofa and went to her room along with her phone attached to her ear. I didn't bother much about that and kept myself busy in solving physics numericals.
After 45 minutes I felt to go to pee. Hence I went to the toilet to fresh. While returning I saw my mom sitting on her bed and talking to someone. Her voice was too dim that I can't hear it properly what was she talking. For a minute I thought whether it is Gajendra uncle who called 45 minutes ago to her or someone else called her that time. Was she talking on the phone since that time. All these thoughts were running into my mind. 
I entered in her room and asked - "who is on the phone mommy?"
She said - "Mausi". Then she remained silent for few seconds and told me to get a glass of water for her.
I went to the kitchen for that. When I returned she already cut the call and started reading her magazine lying on the bed. 
She asked me - "Do you have any classes tomorrow beta?"
I replied - "Not tomorrow mommy, but on Sunday I have class."
She asked -"It's Sunday tomorrow dear."
I then remembered that yes it was Sunday next day.
I replied -"Not sure mom. But if classes scheduled tomorrow it may be tween 12 noon to 5PM evening. I will get notice by tomorrow morning only"
Then I asked -"Why are you asking about classes mom? Is something special on tomorrow?"
She replied - Nothing special beta. Just wanna know about it."
I then came to my room . After studying for one more hour I felt sleepy and then I decide it's enough study for today and went to sleep.

Next day when I woke up I saw mom was reading newspaper . It was Sunday so it's her off work . I came near to my mom and sat beside her. 
She asked - "Will you take Horlicks?"
I replied - "I hadn't got fresh yet mom"
Mom then told me to get fresh . 
After 1 hour , I came to the kitchen after getting fresh and searched for some biscuits to eat. Mom was bathing that time .
I got a packet of Good day biscuits . I took it and came to the dinning table . I sat on the chair and started eating. Suddenly I heared the ringing sound of my mom's phone. As she was in the bathroom that time I went to her room picked up the phone and saw the name 'Mr. Gajendra'.
I didn't receive it. And put the phone back on the table. Within few seconds her phone again rang. It was the same 'Mr. Gajendra'. This time I thought he may have some important message regarding office for my mom , so i received the call. Before I can say Hello, he said "Where were you sweetheart...It's too long I am calling you". I got astonished after hearing such word from his mouth. Why the hell he greeted my mother with the word "Sweetheart" . I hurriedly replied - "Hello, who is this?"
Then for 4-5 seconds there was silence on the other side. Then after the voice came -"Hello beta. It's me. Gajendra uncle. The one who came to your house yesterday's evening. Did you remember?"
I said -"Yes. Good morning sir! "
He replied -"Very Good morning beta. How are you today?"
I said -" I am good sir. And you ?"
He replied -" Good too son. Where is your mother ?"
I replied -" Mom isn't here sir. She might be getting fresh".
He said -"Ohoo..I see. That's why she was not receiving my call."
I thought to ask him why she greeted my mom with "Sweetheart" like word. But then I thought I should ignore it as he may called someone else.
Then He said -" Beta tell your mom to call me when she come out."
I replied "Ok sir, I will".
He then cut the call. I saw the call log of mom. Last night it was the Gajendra uncle whom she were talking for more than an hour. She lied to me that she was talking to my mausi. I was confused why the hell she lied to me. I put the phone back on table and came to the dining room. Started eating my biscuits. 
Mom came out if the washroom after few minutes. I didn't told her that Gajendra uncle called her as I was slightly upset due to her lying yesterday. I kept busy in eating biscuits. Mom was wearing deep blue coloured cotton saree with light yellow coloured half sleeved blouse. As her body was chubby her curves were easily be seen through her saree and blouse. Her curves shake when she walks . But i Never used to see her in that erotic manner. Anyway, after 5 minutes she asked from her room -" Has Gajendra ji called me ?"
I replied -" Yes .He did"
She asked (little angry) -" Why didn't you tell me?"
I said -"You were in Bathroom"
Then she replied nothing. She little bit closed her door and then started talking to someone. I went near her room and realised that she was talking in a low voice to someone. I was 90% sure that the other side of the phone is Gajendra uncle. She talked in such a low voice that I have to go near to her to hear what she is talking. But I heared only one thing that she said -"Night is not perfect as He is at home"
I wondered whom she is talking about.

To be continued..... 

Next part get updated soon...keep giving your reviews guys...
[+] 5 users Like Ayush0098's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mom with her official colleague Mr. Gajendra - by Ayush0098 - 18-08-2023, 12:25 PM