Adultery He, She, Husband (Completed)
Chapter 12  - Vikram’s suffering

Husband

Finally, I was back in my home. I felt relief, a bit more confidence and peace here. This was my place. Everything here was under my control. But what about my wife??? Is she still under my control or is that a thing of the past? Even though I am back home now it doesn’t mean I should let down my guard. It is still very pertinent that I observe her actions, see if there are changes in her behaviour. The changes can even be subtle but I must not miss it. Is she still my old loyal wife or is she now Vikram’s adulterous lover? Without knowing a definitive answer for this I could never be at peace with myself. I cannot just ignore what could have possibly happened by just hoping that she hadn’t strayed and try and live happily with her. That is not my nature. I cannot pretend everything is well and live my life by not wanting to rock the boat. There was this nagging doubt in my mind that something had happened. There were some changes in her that I had noted. There were times where she had avoided eye contact with me and I felt a certain uncomfortableness in her as she spoke to me. Also, she had been more silent with me than usual as if there were things weighing in her mind. Was this guilt, or was she trying to understand her feelings or was it a simple fact that after three days of hectic events she was just tired and was not wanting to talk much? If it was guilt then my question was to what extent had she gone for that guilt? Was she feeling guilty because she had felt an attraction for another man and she felt disloyal even thinking of another man perhaps thinking of engaging with him sexually? Worse still was she feeling guilty because she slept with another man? I had to know. The first I can forgive, the second?? I really couldn’t say now what I would do in that case. In any case I couldn’t just blame her for conversing normally I too was partly to blame. With all these doubts in my mind I too could not engage in a normal conversation with her. I felt like I could burst out in anger any time. There were so many questions, so many doubts, so many suspicions all causing me to be in a very disturbed state of mind. It fully made me realise that for the honour and peace of mind of a man the part played by his life partner is so crucial.

The next day I tried my best to immerse myself in my work. That would help me to push aside the events of the past two days albeit temporarily. Even then during whatever breaks I had my thoughts kept harking back to the events that happened at the wedding. Why did I have to go drinking? Did anything happen between Bavani and Vikram at that time? Why was that fresh glow on Bavani’s face the next day? Was it just the happiness of the wedding celebration or something else? I came back in a morose mood but did not want to reveal that to Bavani so I tried to act as normal as possible. But my state of mind being what it was it was so difficult for me. Bavani approached me for sex that night. This itself was something new. It was usually I who did that. But I didn’t feel like touching her. That body could have been sullied by Vikram’s body tightly pressed against it. I just couldn’t get myself to touch that body now. But she kept caressing and massaging my body. I wanted to push her hand away but that would have meant confronting her with my suspicions and doing that now without concrete proof would not solve anything. She could just deny everything and I would have no way of proofing otherwise. My wife’s soft hands caressing me was soothing too for my hurt mind. Then a thought struck me that made me a little happy. Maybe she was in need of sex now because her desires may have been provoked by Vikram but she did not engage in any wrongful activity with him. Her guilt was because she had been aroused by Vikram’s efforts to seduce her but having controlled herself then she needed sexual relief now and who else can she turn to except her husband. It would be wrong to reject her now when she must have controlled her desires with difficulty. By rejecting her now this would be like me pushing her into Vikram’s arms. I turned around and took her in my arms.

We kissed passionately, more passionately than we had done for a very long time. Her ardent kisses made me think that perhaps my train of thoughts were right. Vikram may have evoked her desires but she sought only me to satisfy them not him. She sucked on my lips .. she pushed her tongue into my mouth. We kissed a long time before she made me suckle on her breasts. She hugged me to her chest like she would our child. Her moans and caresses couldn’t be of a woman who had done something wrong. I was determined to meet her needs. I fingered her vagina as I sucked on her breasts and I was happy to note how wet she became. She held my penis and stroked it lovingly as she sucked on my nipple. She had never so actively participated in sex with me. Was this desire because of Vikram’s actions. These fingers could not have possibly have held Vikram’s cock could it? If she had done that then Vikram’s arrogance would have been insufferable. Already when he felt that my wife was slowly succumbing to his seduction he would have that sneering look on his face as he loked at me. So, even if she had not fully had sex with him but had stumbled in her resolve where she had gone to some extent with him such as kissing him or stroking his cock …. or even taking his cock in her mouth he would have enjoyed the humiliation he was causing me and thereby the pleasure would have doubled for him. Had my wife gone up to that extent? The agony for me was I didn’t know anything for sure. She also for the first time sucked on my cock without me having to beg her. She did that with so much of love. Was this because of the guilt of having done this for Vikram? No, it cannot be … it shouldn’t be. I took my time when I had sex with Bavani. I took longer than I normally would when I made love to her. The determination and drive were strong in me. I should banish all thoughts of Vikram from her mind. The sex between us has to be good and I have to renew the closeness of our bond.

“Faster dear … so good darling … that’s so great ssss… ohh baby .. Mohannn….ooohhh…” If she had not mentioned my name I thought her moaning could very well be while thinking of Vikram.

I started moving very fast with a great deal of vigour. I didn’t know where I got such energy. My wife kissed me passionately while moving her hips to meet mine. The grip of her vagina walls was so tight on my penis. I had seen Vikram’s cock, if my wife’s pussy grip was so tight for me how much more it would be for a man with an equipment like Vikram. I should never allow that to happen (hopefully it hasn’t happened yet). I couldn’t even imagine Bavani and my wife being in the same position as I and Bavani were now. That is Vikram on top of my wife fucking her while she had her arms and legs around his body. That image only caused agony to me not any type of arousal. To get rid of that image in my mind I fucked Bavani even harder than before as if venting my anger on her pussy. Yet her response to this was only to moan louder. My thinking was that Vikram had succeeded in making her want him but she had resisted because she didn’t want to or was afraid to cheat on me. Now she needed sex with me now to satisfy the lust he had ignited in her. With my never before displayed forceful fuck she should not be imagining that this was Vikram who was banging her. Her moans should not be because of that.

“She is mine, she belongs only to me, that shouldn’t be,” I thought angrily to myself as my hips moved with increased speed.

Yes, she was mine. She had never hugged me with so much of desire before. This new found display of passion was definitely because of what had happened at the wedding. This was her inner battle against whatever desires that Vikram had ignited in her and I was determined that it was only going to be me who was going to take care of that. I was so happy when she gripped me hard and moaned loudly at the same time I was having my climax. Her loving kisses and she sleeping with her head on my chest showed how satisfied she had been. She needed me at this time and I needed to be there for her. I accepted that Vikram was more attractive when compared to me. I also knew for a fact his private part was very impressive. That my wife or for that matter any woman who is pursued by such a man would flounder in her resolve. That was what made me have my doubts on her and even now the doubts have not completely gone away but I felt a bit better now than when I had an hour ago. Nevertheless, I am still going to be cautious. I was the senior manager in charge of accounts for my company I didn’t want another man to be accounting for my wife’s sexual pleasure.  

I looked at my wife as she lay with her head on my chest. Her hair was dishevelled a bit. She had the tiredness on her face of having engaged in a vigorous sexual intercourse. Yet looking at her now, her shapely leg dbangd over my thighs. Her large breasts pressed against my stomach causing the flesh to bulge out and be partly visible and the thin sheen of sweat over her body. She looked so beautiful, so desirable. No wonder that Vikram had eyes only for her at the wedding. I could understand not just him but any man getting attracted to my wife. But there is a limit to the admiration. No other man except Vikram had tried to seduce her. Vikram should never see her like the way I am seeing Bavani now, that is lying naked with her head on my chest after engaging in sex. That privilege should only be reserved for me. I am going to do everything I can to see that Vikram does not succeed in his nefarious intentions. I can see that Bavani is struggling to control her emotions and not fall for Vikram’s seduction. I have to be her strength in helping her from stumbling. I have to be watchful from now onwards and thwart every effort made by Vikram. Though I was determined to do this I till now had no idea of how to go about it. One thing, I have to be observant of any changes in Bavani. No matter how she tries she wouldn’t be able to cover her emotional state completely. I lovingly stroked Bavani’s hair as we relaxed and I didn’t know when I finally dosed off.

He

I didn’t expect this in the least. I didn’t for one moment think that Bavani would stop all communications with me after she goes back home. When we had sex Bavani was so involved with me not just physically but emotionally and had enjoyed sexual pleasure that she never had before. More so she had even admitted as much to me. That being so this sudden change in her was unexpected. Her reactions as her body convulsed in pleasure showed that I had succeeded in showing her heaven that her husband had failed to. I still remember her words to me.

“It was like a pleasurable current shock passing through my body my love. I’m a married woman and that too older than you but you have given me a lesson in sex, that such sexual pleasure exists my dear darling.”

“When there is a beautiful woman with a voluptuous body like you I get inspired that any lesson that both of us enjoy is possible,” I had replied.

We had cuddled and cooed like this after sex. The marks caused by her teeth and fingernails was a testament to the immense pleasure that had caroused through her body as my hard cock was exploring the depths of her pussy. That is the badge of honour for a man showing his virility and manliness in taking a woman to heights of sexual pleasure. I had wrongly calculated that she would be yearning for this pleasure again and again. She obviously had a higher moral value in her than I had thought. As she had succumbed to me in a matter of hours I had made a wrong assumption about her. Obviously she had been in a particularly vulnerable state of mind at that time. The reasons I can’t know or say but somehow everything had fallen in my favour then but now back in her own home her core values were coming to the fore. The reason I had succeeded there could be manifold.  Maybe at that time she and her husband may not have made love for sometime and my obvious interest in her may have triggered her own desires. She may have liked the way I approached her and made her feel young and wanted again. She may only have wanted to enjoy the feeling of being wooed but my sudden sexual ‘assault’ on her may have pushed her to another point. She may have thought that at the maximum I would only try to sweet talk her and make her succumb to me and in that case she would easily be able to handle me. Me being physical was something she wasn’t prepared for and it must have triggered long suppressed desires. Thank god I had been brave enough to be decisive otherwise I would not have had that wonderful night of bliss with wife cheating for the first time in her life. These were all just conjecture but I don’t think I was far wrong. There is no man born yet who knows for certain the workings of a woman’s mind and the reasons for what she does.

Now from her action now (or lack of it) it looks like I would have to seduce her all over again. This time around I had some advantages that would help me and one big disadvantage. I can talk about sex directly wit her. I need not hide the fact that my intention was to have sex with her. She has already lost her chastity to me so there is nothing to preserve. Having cheated once, cheating again is not a major step. She now knows how delightful and pleasurable adulterous sex is. Having had such close sexual intimacy it would be easier to rekindle that closeness. These were all my advantages. The major disadvantage I could think of was that she may have had a curiosity or a desire to experience sex with someone else or experience how forbidden sexual pleasure was. Having tasted that forbidden fruit she may have decided that that was enough. She may not want to jeopardize her marriage or family life by continuing on this risky path. There won’t be the need to experience or find out driving her desire anymore. She may have genuinely decided that this was her one and only bold sexual adventure and this is it .. no more after that. In that case I would have to work hard and get her tempted again. For that her husband must again get set in his routine life of giving more importance to work and career. Sex with him would have to be just so-so,  or better still unsatisfactory. She should be reminded how sex with me was in stark contrast considerably better. The pleasure she gets from her husband must pale in comparison to her memory of the pleasure she enjoyed with me. I was aware that her feeling of guilt would be strong now as she was back in her familiar surroundings but over time this feeling too would erode slowly. I have the time and I have the patience. Ordinarily I wouldn’t have bothered if it was just some woman I had been able to seduce. I would have had my desire to have sex with her and I wouldn’t have bothered if it needed a great more effort to sleep with her again. But Bavani was not just any ordinary woman, she had that rare combination of beauty and sultriness and added to that she fucked like a dream. I want more and I’m determined to have it. I had so many plans on enjoying sex with her so, that voluptuous body will be mine again.

I was not in a position to take absence of leave from work and go and see Bavani. The situation at work was such. I already had taken off to attend the wedding (I’m glad I did as otherwise I wouldn’t have seen Bavani) and now I can’t get off for some time. Weekends were out because her husband would also be home at that time. That was why I had intended to keep Bavani’s sexual fever going through my phone calls and messages but how to do that if she doesn’t reply to either. One thing though, even though she doesn’t respond to my messages I was sure she would be reading them. I would have to use that for my advantage.  It was not that if not for Bavani there was no one else to take care of my sexual needs. I had one person in the apartment next to mine. Her name was Girja. She was a woman who at age of thirty-five was in her sexual peak. She needed sex three to four times a week, her husband needed it one to two times a month. Someone was needed to fill in the gap. She had a eleven year old son Thanu, who was generally busy playing with his friends and would ignore me and a six year old daughter Pallavi who was very fond of me. She would always be chatting with me saying … uncle this .. uncle that .. as young children were wont to do. I would regularly buy for her chocolate bars but my personal chocolate bar was reserved for her mother. Girja had a very nice body but her face was just okay. The reason for her body being as such was because of her height of five feet eight inches that was tall for Indian women. Her husband Rahil was of the same height but when they stand side by side she would appear taller, probably because her husband was on the heavy side. Opportunities with her were quite easy as her husband’s work entailed him being out of town regularly. In those days I would be her husband. So, the point was I was not lacking for a sex partner.

It has now been three days and yet no communication from Bavani. I had been calling her a few times everyday but she wouldn’t pick up. One thing, I made sure to call her only during the day time when her husband would be at work. I didn’t want to disturb her or be a nuisance by calling her in the evening or night. She may get frightened that she would get into trouble with her husband. It would be all the more motivation for her to avoid me completely. Since I knew she would read the messages I send though she wouldn’t reply I tried to be at my persuasive and erotic best in my messages. I would tell her how much I missed her, how I can never forget that memorable night together. I will tell her how her beauty haunts me and doesn’t let me sleep at night. At the same time, I would also describe how the softness, the delectable caresses that we enjoyed and how I suffer not having that pleasure anymore. I would describe the pleasures that awaited us again if she would only relent. My intention was to arouse her so that she would somehow be pushed to reply but I only succeeded in arousing myself. Bavani was not responding and my only relief at that time, Girja had also not sought me for sex. I was getting frustrated and I needed a woman. Paid sex was out of the question for me. I could never understand how one could get pleasure from that. Bavani was dominating my thoughts and I needed someone to at least allow me to imagine I am with Bavani while I have sex with her. Girja didn’t come probably because her husband must be around otherwise she would have been that ‘someone’. Just as I was sitting frustrated and cursing Bavani’s stubbornness my door bell rang.

Like she was godsent Girja was standing there with her daughter Pallavi. “Hi Pallavi girl, how are you? Hi Mrs. Girja how are things?”

Actually, after saying hi to her daughter I should have told Girja,” thank god you are her, I really need a fuck,” but with her daughter being there I couldn’t say that even though at six years old her daughter may not fully understand what I had said.

“Hi uncle, you were away weren’t you, I missed you,” Pallavi said in her young innocent voice. I looked at her mother’s face, her mother’s eyes also said she missed me.

“I missed you too darling (the darling was for both the mother and the daughter but only the mother understood that), come in, come in,” I invited both of them in my apartment.

“Wait here honey,” I told Pallavi and looked meaningfully at Girja. She batted her eyelids as if to say ‘okay honey.’  I took out a bar of cadbury chocolate and gave it to Pallavi.

“Thanks uncle,” Pallavi said as she gleefully opened the wrapper. I looked at her mother as if to say I have something that you like better. I must keep Pallavi busy so I can be busy with her mother.

“Isn’t Pallavi’s father home Mrs. Girja?”

“He has got a business meeting today and he told me he will come back late after dinner.”

“Where is Thanu?”

“He has gone for tuition class, only she doesn’t have anything,” she said indicating her daughter. I could see she was irritated by this.

I could understand her irritation I too needed sex so I will do something about this I thought myself. “Pallavi I have got a new cartoon CD do you want to see it?” Just to get undisturbed time with her mother I had to spend money on things like this.

As Pallavi settled herself in front of the TV I pulled Girja with me to the kitchen. As soon as we were in there we embraced each other as we kissed hard. She quickly pulled down the shorts I was wearing. I had no underwear on as I was at home so my cock immediately popped out. This  reminded me of how Bavani had taken out my cock but on that day only thing it was not in the kitchen but outside behind the kitchen.

As she was stroking my cock she asked,” has this been a good boy at the wedding … there would have been a lot of cute young girls there.”

Yes, it was good with all the young girls there it was naughty only with a very cute married woman I thought to myself. Girja lifted her housecoat up over her hips. She too had no underwear on. She had come prepared too I thought. She had a small bristle of hair on her pubis. She has the habit of shaving every three to four days once.

She placed my hand over her cunt. “See how wet I am,” She whispered to me. I would have preferred to be touching Bavani’s cunt but this has to do now.

“Your husband is here why don’t you ask him to service it,” I said.

“Bullshit, that man won’t even be able to see past his bulging belly and see his silly cock while standing up how the hell can he service me.” Mohan was not like that though he was not a fat man, a little soft fleshed maybe but not fat but I would have loved Bavani to say the same thing as this about her husband.

Girja was very proud about her body, I know that. Ordinarily many women put on weight when they give birth to a child but Girja even after two kids has maintained her shape well so she was very disparaging about her husband who had not bothered to look after his body. Bavani was slightly a bit more fleshier than Girja but for me that was sexier.

“If you want me to fuck you get my cock ready,” I told her as my cock was still at half-mast.

In the past year and a half Girja would have sucked my cock over a hundred times so I knew what she would do after she took my cock into her mouth. I opened my legs slightly wider ready for it. She put the tip of her forefinger up to the first digit into my arse hole. That made my cock jerk in her mouth. I looked down to see my cock sliding in and out of her mouth. Her lips shape was very similar to Bavani’s lips. I concentrated only on the lips, imagining that it was Bavani’s lips that were latched on to my cock meat. That made the pleasure greater for me.

“Enough of sucking you bitch get on the table and get ready to be fucked.” When would Bavani be ready to do this again for me I thought wistfully?

As she lay down on the table she also pulled out her breasts from her housecoat. It was neither very big or very small but just right for her body. But it was too small for me to imagine it to be Bavani’s boobs. She lay with her legs opened ready for my cock. With one forceful push I shoved my full cock to the hilt into her waiting pussy.

“Amm .. hamm…,” she moaned as I started fucking her. She pulled my head to her chest. I started sucking her nipples one after the other in turns as my hips pumped hard.

“Your husband is working so hard to take care of you but you are such a slut not bothered about it and just want my cock.”

“Forget that man, just fuck me … only your cock has been my heaven for this past one and a half years.” Isn’t that the same for Bavani, shouldn’t she too want me for the next year and a half or two. I was fucking Girja but my mind was fully occupied by Bavani.

“Your daughter is here, what if she sees you like this getting your pussy plumbed.”

“When she becomes an adult if her husband is useless she too will need a man like you, that’s a right for every woman, she’ll understand then.”

“You are talking like this about your own daughter you shameless slut,” I said as I continued to fuck her. One thing I know if Bavani had a daughter she would never say anything like this.

As I was fucking her on this position my cock was easily rubbing up against her pussy walls. When she reached her orgasm, she pulled me to her and kissed me hard. Her cunt was not as tight as Bavani’s cunt but still was pleasurable to fuck.

“Vikram pull out when you are ready to cum, it’s not safe for me.”

Girja had not undergone any family planning so we would have sex without any safety measures only on her safe days but on other days we would use a condom. Today seems to be an exception. I hope one day Bavani too will allow me to fuck her on the day she could get pregnant.

After a few minutes I too was ready to come. “Bitch, get ready .. I’m going to shoot.”

She pushed me and squatted in front of me and took my greasy cock into her mouth and started sucking very fast. My sperm gushed out into her mouth as she gulped it down with relish. Girja was good at sex, she was much more experienced than Bavani and knew many ways to please a man. Yet even after I had finished just now the satisfaction was not like that with Bavani. Now I seem to need Bavani more than she needs me.

Just then we heard Pallavi’s voice,” Mummy .. Uncle where are you two?” Girja quickly got up and shoved her tits back in as she let her housecoat fall down from the hips down her legs. As Pallavi walked in I was just about able to pull up my shorts but my still partly erect cock formed a tent in my shorts and also caused a wet spot there. Pallavi’s eyes seemed to go there.

“Uncle what’s that .. chchee uncle has to go to the bathroom eee..” Both Girja and I were in shock not knowing what to say. 
[+] 9 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
He, She, Husband (Completed) - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 01:28 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 15-06-2023, 01:31 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Fing fing - 15-06-2023, 01:56 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Eswar P - 15-06-2023, 02:20 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 02:38 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Givemeextra - 15-06-2023, 03:15 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 16-06-2023, 01:12 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Susheela143 - 16-06-2023, 07:41 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 16-06-2023, 11:10 PM