My Mom and Mr. Vikram Continuous Secret Fuck
My suggestion is to involve son more as somone said in the last comment when dad goes abroad Son will convince mom to ask sir vikram to stay with us Mom will be reluctant to show that she's not that interested but son will convince her anyway. After that make a bonding with Vikram and son Vikram will bring gifts for son and son will see him as a father figure, Moreover Vikram will also buy gifts for his Mom and will gift them in the presence of son when son will ask to open the gifts it will be Some nighties not too revealing obviously but somewhat sexy. Mom will say how can I wear this I can't accept this what will the people say etc etc  but son  will say comon mom its fashion and how will people know its only us living in the house and you'll wear it in the house only so Its not a problem. Days will pass and they all will become somewhat casual Vikram will praise jaya and she would blush infront of son. One day Mom will fall from stairs not all the way just a little and she'll have too much pain the back vikram and son will be worried they bring her to the doc. Doc checks her up and give some medicine and ask them to massage her back regularly for getting relief soon. And then you slowly take the story like fist son gives massage but he is not that strong then he asks mom to have from vikram but shes reluctant and denies sons idea but after that her pain will become more and more and with Son convincing him she agree with one condition that this matter will stay betweeen us and nobody can know this and you will study hard and sleep early. And after that Vikram will daily go to jaya room to give her the massage she'll be in a nighty and this massage will become a codeword of them being together infront of son. One day gets up early and knocks moms bedroom which is locked from the inside but nobody opens he hears some voices from the inside but after 5 mins mom opens the room her hair is messed up shes in a nighty with or without bra its your choise Id say make her in bra and proper nighty not too revealing to make this story more erotic slowly slowly. Anyways when she opens the door son will see Mr vikram sleeping on the sofa besides moms bed and mom will be very scared and very shyily explain to son that last night Sir was too tired to go to his room so he slept here I was not in favor but he did'nt listened to me and was too tired so he slept here and the son will say its okay mom its not a big deal Sir is a very good man he will no harm to you and he's very dear to father and like a family to us so we will take good care of him and next time make him sleep on the bed you can place a cusion bw you and winks at mom. Mom blushes calls him stupid and gave a little slap. asks him what do you want you woke up early he says i gotta go to school early today etc. After that day  it becomes a norm that sometimes vikram will stay at jayas room all night. Its just my suggestion you can write whatever you want just don't rush things you're going good built this stroy slowly and more erotic
[+] 2 users Like Usama55's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Mom and Mr. Vikram Continuous Secret Fuck - by Usama55 - 17-08-2023, 09:13 PM