Adultery My Lovely Wife
Chapter 2

After our one-week honeymoon trip, we return to our home. Shalini becomes an innocent wife in front of my parents. I will also believe she was innocent If I didn't witness her slutty side. I still can't forget what happened on our honeymoon trip. Even if I tell someone what happened on the honeymoon, Who can believe Shalini would fucked with five guys other than me. Because of her innocent and lovely look, I'm sure no one can believe she would do something like that. Because of what I witnessed I always being suspicious about Shalini's moves. So I cloned her phone so I can access her phone records with my phone. As an IT guy that wasn't hard. Six months passed quickly. She didn't have any suspicious acts. Instead of feeling relief, I feel disappointed. Maybe I wished to see her slutty act again. We had a good sexual relationship these months. I think I satisfied her most of the time. But I'm not fully sure. Our marriage life was going well. But I felt something was missing. I think Salini also felt that way.

I got a promotion and had to work at another city branch. I couldn't refuse that post. Because I wanted this promotion. It was two hours ride from home. I feel tired every day because of the long drive. So my father suggests I should find a place near to my workplace. After a week I found a good place to stay. So me and Shalini moved to our new place. Actually, it feels good living alone we two in the house. That makes us an opportunity to have sex freely. We didn't have to worry about our parents. And she also didn't have to hold her moaning anymore. But I feel nervous leaving her alone at home when I went to work. That's why I placed a few spy cameras and mics in our rented house. Shalini didn't know about any of this. A few weeks passed but I couldn't find anything on camera recordings. One day I forgot an important file at home. So I asked Shalini to bring it to the office. That evening after I felt upset in my stomach. When I was in the washroom I heard someone coming in. I recognized his voice, It was my junior worker. 
Dileep - Hey did you see Kasun's wife? 
Vishwa - Yes man. She looks so hot and beautiful. (They were talking about Shalini. Hearing this I felt proud as her husband)
Dileep - Yes. And I think she is in sex hunger. 
Vishwa - What... Why are you saying that?
Dileep - I was on the bus she come. 
Vishwa - So what.
Dileep - Bus was packed with crowded. And because of traffic bus move slowly. I saw a beautiful girl on the bus. I didn't know she was Kasun's wife. So I tried to get close to her. 
Vishwa - So what happened? 
Dileep - I came to behind her. You know she has a nice ass. When every break I groped her ass with my bulge. She didn't show any resistance. So I get bold and placed my hand on her ass. 
Vishwa - What... Didn't she slap you? 
Dileep - I was also afraid of that. She looked back with an innocent face and turn back to forward again. I think she was a shy and cowardly girl. So I took the opportunity and squeezed her ass. With her tight legging, it feels like squeezing her naked ass. She tried to remove my hand. But I keep squeezing and touching her ass. I didn't have much time because we are near the destination. 
Vishwa - Your lucky man bro. I also want to squeeze that ass when I see her. But what if she told about you Kasun? 
Dileep - It will be a problem. But I feel that was not going to happen. 

Hearing their conversation my dick was erect. I have done maturation imagine what happened on the bus. I feel so excited hearing their conversation. I think this is what missing in my life. I was not afraid to find Shalini cheating, I was worried about our family life. But I want to see her cheating activity. That makes me excited and happy. I know it's wrong, But I can't help it. Now I know why I let her do slutty things on our honeymoon. I think I already became a cuckold. 

That night I think about it more deeply. I want to see Shalini fuck with someone else again. But I don't want to be humiliated in front of my friends or colleagues. So I hoped she do it secretly. I just have to create an opportunity for her. So I think about the plan for her. 

A few days later I took leave from the office to spend the day with Shalini. Shalini was also excited to spend time with me. Because we didn't have sex in a few days she want to fuck with me. But I had another plan for her. In the morning I asked her to get dressed for go outing. She came out wearing a tight salwar top and leggings. I felt a little disappointed. But I can't ask her to wear a sexy dress. We came to the water park in town. There was a big line to get tickets. Maybe it was the summer season or maybe because of the school term holidays. I think I choose the right day. I planned to make Shalini expose her body to people and be modest. I thought it will be the first step to make her more slutty. Me and Salini also joined the line to get tickets. People were pushing and pulling each other for no obvious reason. I noticed many guys' eyes on my wife. She also knew it but she acts like cool. She must be feeling proud about the attention she getting. I get an erection while I was standing behind her ass. I think this is the time. So I need to leave her alone for movement. I told her to I had forgotten my phone in the car. I walk slowly to my car after five minutes I return back to wife. 

The line was more longer than before. There was a guy behind her now nearly 40 years old. He was sticking behind her. She seemed to be okay with that. And there was a guy in his 50s in front of Shalini. Who seemed didn't complain about the constant rubbing of her boobs on his back with pushes. I came near to Shalini. And I could see the back guy crushing his crotch area into Shalini's ass globe. When the guy see me he looked shocked and upset, He knew I was her husband. He tried to move back and make space for me. I tried to get in line. But people behind me thought I was cutting the line. They start to shout. I want to explain to them, But Shalin said, I should wait near the gate and she will buy the tickets. It looks like she wants to me be gone. I also thought it was a good idea. I headed toward the entrance but not before catching a glimpse of Crotch who stood behind her. It was a tent shape and it looks big. I stood at the entrance. Shalini looks at me every five seconds. I think she enjoys his crotch rubbing her ass. I hid behind a tree and make sure she couldn't see me. The next time she check on me found I was gone. 

The guy behind her pretended he has been pushed and rubbed his crotch all over her ass. Shalini was standing still looking around, It looked like she make sure I was not watching her. The guy in front of her also having a good time too. I could see him scratching his back time to time. Sometimes started staying longer on his back. And some pushes from back her boobs crushed on his hands. there were many people around them but still, they modestly my wife in an open space. Thankfully no one noticed what was going on. Shalini was crushed on both sides. But she keeps standing cool. I think that makes both of the guys bold. The guy behind her life her salwar too high and thrust his dick between her ass crack. Shalini was biting her lower lips and looked around and pushed her boobs more in front of the old man. He also responding move his hand more higher and her boobs were almost on his hand. He continues to scratch his never-ending itch. I see displeasure all over both guys' faces when they reach the ticket counter. The old man who stood in front of her turned back to look who owns those amazing jugs. Shalini looks at him shyly and looks down immediately. Then the old man and the guy behind her smiled at each other. Both knew she was an easy target. I was shocked when the old guy squeeze her boobs directly. But Shalini didn't do anything other than stand there. Now it was ten feet near the ticket counter. Both of them want to feel her more. The guy behind her placed his hand on her ass and rubbed through her leggings while he humped into her slow motion. 

This went on for a minute and they came near to the ticket counter. They headed toward to entrance and Shalini wait near the gate. I came out and told her that I was just roaming around till she buy tickets. After I witness those guys touch her I felt my plan was perfect. We went inside a lot of guys already playing water. We came to the near big pool. We didn't bring any spare dresses, So we rented clothes near the changing rooms. I took swim shorts for me. I asked Shalini what should she wear. The guy in renting shop quickly offers her a tight short and a white T-shirt saying 'Madam will be comfortable with this dress.' While eyeing her hot body. Both of us went into changing room. I came out in shorts and without shirtless. Many young and old guys and women also play with water, and many kids run around the pool. I was stunned to see her round bum stuck in her red color shorts. I could feel many eyes all over her body and she also looked around and noticed many guys walking around with underpants. She looks shy but acts cool. 

When Shalini walks her ass globe seemed to crush into each other and sway in rhythm. It seems like her shorts are too tight for her. Even her panty line visible on her short. We are in shallow water. Her white shirt was wet now and her black bra was clearly visible through the shirt. She was looking stunning as her hot body structure was clearly visible to anyone and she showed off without hesitation I also wish to show her body to everyone in the water park. We were playing water and many guys jealously watching me. And I noticed the guy who stood behind her also in the pool. He keeps staring at her. After a few minutes of water plying Shalini saw people ride in big water pipes. She also wants to ride it but I said to her, I was afraid too high. She looks upset so I ask her to go alone. Then she went out of the water and climb the stair to ride the water tunnel. After seeing that guy also followed her. She knew he was following her and she turn and looked at him shyly. He was wearing white underwear because it was already wet she could see his dick size clearly. Both of them stand close while they wait for their turn. It was two guys ride on a rubber tube. As I wished Shalini and that guy get on the tube like a couple. It take more than two minutes to come down from the top and both of them vanished into the tunnel. I waited there until they show up in the pool. And I saw both of them coming out to the pool and that guy was holding his both hands on her boobs. I think a few guys have seen it including me. But its look normal to them. Shalini looks a little embrace and looked around to search for me. I want to let her enjoy, so I hide behind some big guy. That guy looks like saying something to her and its looks like she agreed with him. Then they both again climb the stair to another ride. I came out from the water and watched them from a distance. Its look like they talking each other. Like before this time also he was squeezing her boobs during the ride and this time he didn't vacate his hand right after the ride ended. He holds her boobs for a few seconds even after they are in the pool. 

[b]I think that guy wants another ride again. But it looks like she feels uneasy because many people could see his boobs squeeze. Shalini was searching for me walking around the park. That guy was still following her behind and then that old guy who squeeze her boobs on the line saw Shalini walk around. He was with family but still he also secretly follow her from a little distance. Shalini was now in the aquarium area, there was crowd less because maintain notice. And the guy looked around and hold her hand then drag into the aquarium. It happened quickly she didn't even have a chance to resist. old guy also followed them while closing the door. I waited there for five minutes and slowly walked into the aquarium. It was big so I walked deep into the aquarium while searching Shalini. I heard some sound so I walked in while hiding in the wall and then I saw that guy kissing Shalin's lips making her against to wall. Her T-shirt was already removed and lay on the ground. And one of her boobs was out from the bra and he squeezed it while kissing her lips. The old guy also stood there while rubbing his dick on his shorts. After kissing her lips he came down kissing her face and neck. In a few seconds, her bra was also removed. Then he starts to suck and squeeze her boobs. The old guy also joined them sucking her other boob. Shalini tries to stop them but they are stronger than her. [/b]

They are in a hurry, while the old guy playing with her boobs other guy came down and pull down her red shorts and it came down with her panty. She tried to cover her pussy with her hands. But that guy removed her hands and start to lick her pussy. Her resistance getting faded and start moaning. His two fingers shaking inside her pussy and the old man was kissing and sucking her tongue. They didn't want to spend a lot of time on foreplay. So he makes her bend and shows his 7-inch dick into her wet pussy. The aquarium filled with her moaning echo. She tried to close her mouth with her hand and hold her moaning. And then the old guy also took out his fat dick and placed it in her mouth. And the other guy fucking her with his full speed while holding her waist. After ten minutes nonstop fuck he released all of his cum in her pussy. Shalini was trying to get breath, but then the old man also start to bang her behind. The other guy dressed back in his underwear and he was about to walk out. I hide behind barrels. I saw he pick Shalini's panty and he took it with him. Within five minutes old guy was also near to cum. Because of her blowjob, he was already on edge. The old guy stop fucking her and made her kneel in Infront of him. She starts to suck his dick without any word from him. In a few seconds, he released a lot of cum into her mouth, and some of are spray on her face too. He asked her to drink his cum and she did it, She never drank my cum before. He also dressed up and leave her behind. Shalini also picks her bra and searched for her panty. She didn't know that guy took it with him. She didn't have a choice other than wear her shorts without panties. After She leave the aquarium I also went out. 

She was in the pool when I return to her with Ice cream. She asked me where I was, And I also asked the same thing to her. She couldn't say anything and somehow she managed to say she was also searching for me. While we eating ice cream, I saw that old man's cum drop on her face. I asked about and she get tensed she quickly took that cum drop with her finger and licked her finger pretending it was ice cream. I also want why she was not wearing her panty. Because anyone would notice she was not wearing any panties. Her cameltoe was clearly visible on her tight shorts and many people watching her.

[+] 7 users Like KasunMadhawa's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My Lovely Wife - by KasunMadhawa - 05-08-2023, 04:38 PM
RE: My Lovely Wife - by Chitrarassu - 05-08-2023, 05:04 PM
RE: My Lovely Wife - by KasunMadhawa - 05-08-2023, 10:21 PM
RE: My Lovely Wife - by Mampi - 05-08-2023, 10:24 PM
RE: My Lovely Wife - by r2413 - 06-08-2023, 01:40 AM
RE: My Lovely Wife - by KasunMadhawa - 06-08-2023, 06:19 AM
RE: My Lovely Wife - by Sanjjay Rangasamy - 06-08-2023, 07:02 AM
RE: My Lovely Wife - by Kartikjessie - 06-08-2023, 10:49 AM
RE: My Lovely Wife - by Ahimsai Arasan - 06-08-2023, 11:14 AM