My Mom and Mr. Vikram Continuous Secret Fuck
Hey bro nice going. Please try to post big update when you post update after 10 days.

I love when jaya and her son talking. I want more of this erotic converation like when son asks mom - should not dad stay few more days? Mom - No, no. Your dad has lots of work. I think he would better go today instead of day after tomorrow.

another scene we can think of. As dad belives vikram so much then when he is in home he will tell jaya that why not we invite vikram to stay one or two night with us as he is liek our family member now. Mom will say - that would good for you. I think you should call him now and tell him come to our home today to stay here until you go to abroad. so that he will be more comfortable with us. when you stay abroad he does not even come to our home for tea.

Make jaya more bold. so that she can influence her husband to make wrong decision again and again.

or lets say one day Rajeev coming from school to home and found mom is not opening door even after few bells. door is closed from inside. same time his father came from abroad giving surprise to son. he came without any notice to give surprise. dad will also confuse why not jaya opening door. after 25 mins jaya will open door. husband and son will find her disheveled and also vikram is at home. But jaya is very confident and bold. she did not get frightened. She made false excuse like kitchen tap broked and water spread out in the kitchen. she calls vikram and as vikram needed her help she could not come to open the door.
[+] 3 users Like milfomaniak's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Mom and Mr. Vikram Continuous Secret Fuck - by milfomaniak - 15-08-2023, 10:40 PM