My Mom and Mr. Vikram Continuous Secret Fuck

When Vikram saw the open mouth of my mom, he was pleased to know that mom drank all his cum to the last drop. He smirked at her like a naughty man. Meanwhile, Mom got up and kissed him on the lips. They smooched each other while Vikram grabbed a big portion of Mom's fat buttocks with both of his hands. The two love birds were on their own planet of ecstasy.

Mom - (Breaking the kiss) Alright, I think it's enough for today, we need to get dressed as quickly as possible.

Vikram - I am not yet satisfied baby I want to fuck your asshole

Mom - (While wearing her dress quickly) Sir please, not today dear please, my husband will get up at any moment and I can't afford to risk it

Vikram - Ok but darling, do you love me?

Mom - (Evading the question) Sir, my husband is sleeping upstairs, you need to go back to the sitting room and relax or else he might now

Vikram - (While holding her close to himself) Answer me, baby

MOm - (Shying)

Vikram - Just say it baby, do you love me more than your idiotic husband?

MOm - (Nodding yes)

Vikram - I knew it from the start, this will be the beginning of our secret love life.

Mom - (Fully wearing her dress) Don't get ahead of yourself, enough of the talking, let's go to the sitting room

Vikram - (Finishing wearing his trouser) Ok Ok don't rush darling, that bastard of your husband will not even try to dream about us fucking

As I knew both of them would be going towards the sitting room, I decided to run to the sitting room and pretend I was reading a book. The strange thing is that whenever Vikram called my dad a "bastard" or an "idiot", my mom never even cared to prevent Vikram from disdaining my father.

Instead, she just allowed Vikram to continue denigrating my dad. I sat in the sitting room as Mom and Vikram came. Mom looked untidy; her hair was displaced and her lipstick appeared smudged all around her lips. I think her lipstick got untidy because of the crazy kissing she received from Vikram. She definitely appeared as a woman who has just been banged hard.

Mom - Umm heey Rajeev, you were here all the time?

Me - Yes Mom, I was here reading

Mom - (Looking pleased) That's my boy, keep on reading, you will become smart. Umm...did...did Dad wake up at any moment?

Me - No Mom, he hasn't woken up yet, should I go check up on him?

Mom - No no, let him sleep, he has a long day ahead.

Vikram - (While buttoning his shirt) You are an obedient young man Rajeev. Next time, I will bring you and your mom a wonderful present.

Me - Oooh thank you, Sir, I will be pleased.

Mom - Thank you, sir. But what will it be?

Me - Yes sir Vikram, what will it be?

Vikram - Ooh nope, you two will have to wait for it for it will be a surprise.

Mom - No worries, you spoilt the fun but we will wait for it. 

Me & Vikram - Hahahahahah

Vikram - Well, I should be going now. I will be late for the business meeting. ( Patting me on my head as he headed out)

Mom - (Following him as he headed towards the door) Don't stay far. You can come anytime you want.

Then before Vikram went out of the door, he stood just next to the door and looked at my mom. My mom wondered why he stood at the door. Then Vikram pointed at his lips signaling that he wanted Mom to give him a final kiss before he went. Mom expressed a scowled face to denote that she was naughtily angry that Vikram was risking things.

MOm obeyed and she walked towards him. Before giving him a kiss, she looked in my direction to see if I was looking. When she was assured that I wasn't looking, she turned around, quickly held Vikram's head, and gave him a passionate French kiss. Vikram saw the opportunity and reached over, both of his hands and squeezed her bubbly fat ass.

[Image: rom-12.gif]

Mom seemed that she wanted the kiss not to take longer, but for Vikram, he wanted the opposite. This was shown by Vikram's unwillingness not to let her go as he continued kissing her and pulling her fat ass towards him, making her front body squeeze against his. Then after like a 50 seconds kiss, Mom broke the kiss and she gave him a slight naughty slap on his face.

She slapped him naughtily because Vikram didn't want to finish the kiss quickly since they were kissing in our house and according to mom, this was a huge risk. Vikram responded with a smirk expression on his face. Then I could hear him whisper something to her.

Vikram - (In whispering voice) Today you didn't give me your sweet asshole to fuck

Mom - Arrgh! Vikram please go, this is not the time to discuss this

Vikram - I want an assurance that the next time we meet, you will give me your sweet asshole for me to fuck

Mom - Arrgh! Ok, next time you will have my asshole for your pleasure.

Vikram then smirked at her and quickly gave her another very quick kiss on her lips and he went. Mom then closed the door and when she turned around, resting her back on the door, smiling at herself while closing her eyes. I think she smiled because of how Vikram entices her and makes her feel like a woman who should be given more attention and love. 

She also smiled because finally, she found a man who cherishes her and treats her like a queen. I looked behind and saw her smiling and in a happy mood. I decided to ask her why she was happy although I already knew the answer.

Me - Hey Mom, why are you so happy today?

Mom - Me? Ooh you know, I am happy because I finally finished arranging the store room with the help of Vikram. You know the store room appeared disorganized for a long time but today, I made it tidy.

Me - Oooh that's fine. I wish I could have helped you.

Mom - Don't worry my son, all is done.

Then just as we were talking, we saw Dad descending down the stairs looking disheveled probably from a deep sleep. He was yawning signifying that he really got a good sleep. But he didn't know that while he was in a deep sleep, his wife was being banged hard.

Me - Hey Dad, you finally woken up.

Dad - (Yawning) AAaahhoouuuhhhh! Yes, my son, I got a good sleep, woow, that bed was really comfortable. Did you make that bed darling?

Mom - (Coming near him and giving him a kiss on the lips) Yes baby, I made it comfortable for you. I knew you missed it right?

Dad - Yeah, you are such a good wife. I am lucky to have you in my life.

Mom - Me too my love (She then kissed him)

My dad had no idea that the person he is referring to as "a good wife" is the one who is getting her three holes used by another man. He said that he was lucky to have her in his life but the truth is that Vikram is actually the person who is lucky to have my mom and use her like his queen. Then Dad noticed something off about her lipstick.

I knew that her lipstick got smudged and looked untidy around her lips because a while ago, she wildly smooched Vikram. But I wondered what answer mom will give him. But I knew she will lie to my him.

Dad - Darling why is your lipstick all over your lips?

MOm - ( In a composed manner because she knew Dad will not suspect anything) Ooh really? ( pretending to check her lips using her finger) 

Dad - Yes darling, it's all over your lips

Mom - Ooh I think it's because I munched on the cake you bought me today. It tasted so delicious.

Dad - Hahahahah, you love eating right?

MOm - (Smiling at him) Yes 

Dad - No wonder you got this fat ass from the aggregate eating (Smacking her fat ass)

MOm - Ouch! Now you go and freshen up ok, I will prepare something for you.

Dad - Alright darling. And where is Vikram?

MOm - He just left. He got a business call therefore he decided to leave early.

Dad - Ooh alright ( Then he saw the necklace around Mom's neck which Vikram bought her)

Mom - What are you looking at baby? My necklace.

Dad - Yes, that necklace looks fantastic on you baby

MOm - Thank you, darling, it's the same necklace my long-time friend gave it to me.

Dad - I will buy you another version of a necklace but this time it will come from me

Mom - I can't wait to see it, now go take a bath. I will be preparing something for you

Dad - You are right, let me jump into the shower.

Then Mom went to the kitchen and started preparing something for Dad while Dad went to take a bath. I sat there in the sitting room just thinking about the sex between Vikram and Mom. My dad was all along being taken for a ride by the deception. Vikram and my mom connived together to deceive my dad.

I think my mom played along with the plan to secretly have sex with Vikram because Vikram made her feel like a queen. He further made her sexually satisfied. At this stage, my mom totally lost her faithfulness and the bond she had with my dad broke. Although she was still married to my dad, her reverence towards the marriage is something that I think could not be reversed.

She devoted her love to non-other than Vikram. During the earlier days, I expected Vikram to find it difficult to convince my mom  but it turned out to be the other way round. Mom easily got infatuated by Vikram by the abundance of love he showed her. I also think that even if dad satisfied my mom sexually, Vikram would have still managed to impress my mom.

After three days, Dad went back abroad to work. All this time, Mom and Vikram secretly conversed together on the phone without my dad knowing. The thing I found in her phone which made me horny is that she used to send nude pictures to Vikram by his orders. All this while she was at home. 

I also knew that she used to send those pictures to Vikram frequently at midnight around 12.35 am. This specific time was appropriate because this was the time when dad was deep asleep. My dad didn't even mind checking her phone for a second because he never suspected her of having an illegal relationship with Vikram.

All he knew was that Vikram was his best mate who has helped him for a very long time. He also knew that mom and Vikram only shared an open friend-like relationship which didn't have any room to transition into a sexual relationship. Dad gave mom and Vikram his utmost trust.

Dad usually sleeps early around 10pm therefore at midnight, Mom was sure that dad will be snoring and that was the time she woke up from the bed and went to the bathroom to take sexy nude pictures and send them to Vikram. I knew that Vikram as soon as he received those photos, he masturbated because those photos were just irresistible. 

One day, when she was bathing, I decided to check her phone. She normally doesn't lock her phone with a password because she knows that I normally don't use her phone. I opened the gallery section and I saw a folder that was created about a day ago. That folder was named "For my one and only man". 

I wondered why is the folder named in that manner. Secondly, I questioned myself about what could be in that folder; but before I opened it, I assumed it was a folder she created so that she could send photos to my dad.

However, when I opened it, I got a surprise shock. Firstly, the folder contained images of my mom's boobs, her tight pussy and her fat ass. Moreover, it contained numerous pictures of Vikram's huge dick. Another question came into my mind. I questioned why Vikram sent his dick. Did mom ask for his dick pictures? As I sought answers, my dick started rising and becoming hard.

I was shivering as I held the phone. Then I started scrolling down viewing more images and let me tell you, my mom sent a lot of her pictures while nude. She took all sorts of close-ups, obscene angles, and attractive poses. As I know my mom, she wouldn't take those pictures in those poses by herself. It was possible that she was being directed by the horny Vikram.

THESE WERE THE PHOTOS I SAW IN MOM'S PHONE WHICH SHE SENT TO VIKRAM.

[Image: yip.jpg]                                                    [Image: dsa.jpg]
image hosting facebook

[Image: Fom-Lp-ROWYAMHKw4.jpg]                                      [Image: boob-8.jpg]

[Image: boob-7.jpg]                                                [Image: fyvyp26n2ufa1.jpg]      
temp image host

[Image: big.gif]

private image sharing

Don't miss the next part whereby Vikram fucks mom while Dad is away. I need your thoughts about the story...................
[+] 2 users Like Rajeev Gupta's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Mom and Mr. Vikram Continuous Secret Fuck - by Rajeev Gupta - 14-08-2023, 12:28 AM