Adultery My Lovely Wife
I was a little upset because she refuse to fuck with me. I thought she must feel tired after a hard fuck with Ranji. So I went to the bathroom for maturation. It was still vivid how Ranji Fuck my Wife Shalini. I can still hear her sexy moaning. I know it's wrong, But enjoyed watching them fuck my wife. 

Shalini sleeps until dinner time. As usual, that room boy brought dinner to our room. Shalini was a little nervous. It looks like she was shy to look at the room boy. After what happened with Ranji now he knows how slutty is Shalini. But he still didn't have a chance to fuck her. He keeps looking at my wife's face and me. It looks like he wants to say something to her. I want to give them some space. That's why I pretend like having a phone call. I walked onto the balcony and still watched them through the mirror in the room. Room boy quickly put some kind note on Shalini's hand. She also screw up note in her hand. When he leaves Shalini read that note secretly. At dinner time she was in deep thinking. I don't know what was in that note, But it looks like that's bothering her. So I want to know what was in that note. When she went to the bathroom before we sleep. I search for that note. I found it in a dustbin and it's written on "Come to the hotel rooftop at 11 pm. I will be waiting for you." I know he also wants to fuck her, But I'm not sure she will go to him or not.

Before we get sleep I try to have sex session with her. But she refused to do it. Because we have a long drive tomorrow. I understand that so I let her get some nap. But I keep awake wondering what she will do at 11 pm. I feel sleepy when the time gets close. When the time nears to 11 pm. I heard Shalini calling my name. I think she checking whether I was sleeping or not. So I didn't respond and kept pretending to sleep. After she called me a few times she touch my shoulder and try to wake me. After she made sure I was sleeping she get down from the bed. She wore her nighty housecoat on her transparent nighty. She walk to the room door after opening the door she waited a few seconds. I think she looking back at me. Then she closed the door behind her.  

I waited minutes or two and I also followed her behind her. I used stairs because the elevator make them alert. I slowly opened the door on the rooftop and look around. There was less light on the rooftop. But still, I could see around easily because of the moonlight and a few dim lights on the edge of a rooftop. I saw Shalini kissing with room boy. I couldn't move forward because they would see me. So I was still behind the door and watched their action. They still kiss each other like lovers. And room boy's hands were busy with pressing Shalini's body. While kissing her lips he removed her housecoat. My dick already getting up seeing this. After a few minutes of horny kissing room boy removed her transparent lingering nighty on her. Then he asked her to kneel in front of him. She did as he asks. Then he asked "What are you waiting for" She knew what he asking. And then she start to untie his pant and took out his erect dick. She starts to stroke his dick with her hand. Then she lick his dick with her tongue and she put his dick in her mouth and start to suck. While she sucking he unhook her bra and removed it. She suck his dick few minutes. Looks like he is almost near to coming so he makes her stop and made her stand. Then he put both hands on her waist and lift her up. He put her on the rooftop edge wall. I thought she will get down as soon he put her, but she didn't. Then he tries to remove her panty and she helps him to moving her ass. I was worried, not much about her falling. This building has only four floors. So if someone look up they could see my wife sitting on a rooftop edge wall without any clothes on.

Even though there are not much lights Shalini's body shines with moonlight. Room boy kissed her thigh and came closer to her hairy pussy. Shalini spread her legs for the room boy. He starts to lick her wet pussy. Shalini moans while holding tight room boy's head with one hand. And her other hand holds a wall to make her balance. It looks like the room boy doing a good job with his tongue. She almost falls because she shakes. Then he took her down and made her lie on the floor. The room boy starts to remove his all clothes. Then he also lay on her while kissing her lisp. He rubbed his dick on her pussy. It looks like she also craving for his dick. While kissing the room boy Shalini grab his dick with her one hand. Then she placed his dick tip on her pussy lips. And within a second I see her pussy swallow his dick. He starts to fuck her slowly. And a few minutes later he start to fuck her like a beast. I hear her moaning sound louder. After ten minutes of fuck he changed their position to a doggy position. He held her waist with his hands and fuck her hard. While her fucking her he spank her ass a few times. That makes her moaning more louder. 

I was shaking my dick watching this. I was focused on them. Then I show a shadow in the dark. Its looks like someone watching them in the dark. I feel scared for Shalini because she gets more trouble. I look in the dark to figure out who was watching. And it was not one, I could see two shadows in the dark. And they are coming forward. They coming from the side of Shalini, so she didn't see they are coming. And they are not wearing any dress. Both of them are fully naked and they stroking their dicks. I try to get a closer look at their faces. I could recognize them, One of them was another room boy in a hotel. The other guy was the old gatekeeper in the hotel. I could recognize him with one glance. Because I notice him a few times staring at Shalini's round ass. Shalini didn't have a clue until they came too close to her. Shalini is shocked when she sees those two naked guys. She tried to escape, but the room boy's tight grip didn't let her escape. She looks scared. I think she also recognized them in second. She tries to cover her face with her hand. But it wasn't easy because the room boy still fuck her. His hard push makes her throw away forward. 

First room boy - I told you to wait until I finished. (While still fucking her)
Second room boy - common how could we wait after seeing her fucking body
Security - I can't wait anymore. I want to fuck her from the first day I saw her. (He came closer to her face)
Shalini - Please let me go. This is wrong.
First - So is it not wrong fuck with your photographer on your honeymoon. 
Shalini - It was a mistake..
Security - So let us make another mistake. (Start to touch her hanging boobs.)
First - Don't lie. I see how much you enjoyed your mistake. 
Shalini - That... That's... because...."
First - You don't have to make excuses. I know how much your body likes to get fucked. Your wet pussy already proves that to me. 
Security - Your kind of slutty bitch right. 
Shalini - No I'm not.
Second - You already fuck with two guys on your honeymoon. That makes you horny bitch darling.
First - We fucked many girls at this hotel. But this is the first time we fuck a newly married girl on her honeymoon. So I want to share you with my buddies. 
Shalini - Please don't. I have to go back to my room. My husband must be searching for me already. 
Security - You are not going anywhere. We are going to fuck you until we all get fully satisfied. 

While talking to Shalini Security guy showed his 6 inch dick in her mouth. She couldn't resist it was already in her mouth. So she didn't had another choice other then make him satisfy for escape. And second room boy was squeezing her hanging boobs. After another five minutes fuck room boy cum in her pussy. Shalini didn't had chance to rest, Security guy took her to top while he laying on floor. Its look like she didn't have much energy to jump on his dick. But security guy make her move holding her ass. And second room boy was get blowjob from her. After few minutes fuck they changed their position Shalini was laying on floor again but her legs on air to up. Security guy fucking her with speed. After a few minutes, he makes her hold the rooftop edge wall and bend to fuck. And start to fuck her hard. In a few minutes, she couldn't hold on to the wall anymore which makes her bottom body out of the wall. Her boobs and head were out the wall. I was worried someone see her. Few minutes later he let second room boy to fuck her. Then he also fuck her doggy position with great speed. Few minutes later she was again top on room boy Shalini was jumping on his dick with loud moaning. Its true she love to get fuck. She fuck with three unknown guy, But still she enjoy it a lot. Security make her suck his dick for movement. After that,

Security - Have anyone fucked your ass?
Shalini - mmmm... aaaahhh... noooo.... (Respond to that with scared)
Security - Then we should break your ass virginity also in your honeymoon.  
Shalini - nooo... aaaahhhh..... mmmm.... please.. don't... aaaa.

But the security guy was not in the mood to listen to her. He came behind her. The second room boy slows his fucking for him. Shalini try to protest, But it was no use for him. He placed his dick tip on her ass hole. Shalini tries to push him away. But the Room boy holds her hands. With Shalin's loud scream security guy pushed his dick cap in her pussy. And with another push, his half of dick vanished in her ass. He starts to move his hip slowly. Shalini still screams with pain. And room boy also starts to fuck her slowly. I could see tears coming from her eyes. But they didn't mind about her pain. They slowly start to fuck her. I never imagine to see my wife like this. Two dicks fuck her both holes, That was the best scene I've ever seen. After a few minutes of fucking her scream gets low. I think She start to enjoy fuck with two dicks same time. She was still in pain but her moaning getting louder again. After ten minutes fuck both of them release cum in her both holes. She fell on them it looked like she was exhausted. I thought it was over but after a few minutes rest they start their next round. I want to watch until they finish, but I feel sleepy. I didn't want to get into an accident on tomorrow's long drive. So I went back to my room. I already had two masturbations watching that so directly went to bed. In the second I got to sleep. At 4 am I got woke up by the door closing sound. But still, I act like sleep. I don't know what she did until get that late. I think they fucked her multiple times. She walks into the bathroom in the dark. Its looks like she walking in pain. [b]After a quick wash up she lay on beside me.[/b]

I woke up in morning but Shalini was still in deep sleep. Its almost 6 am. We were planed to leave at 8am. So I let her sleep little more. I asked room service to bring one tea. A few minutes later room boy knocked the door. I thought its was that guy. But today came another guy. I think those two room boys are on leave after fucking her until dawn. 

After drinking tea I want to have quick smoke. So I searched for a cigarette, but the cigarette box was already empty. I knew there was a small shop in front of the hotel. So I went to the shop. I start to smoke thinking about Shalini. I wonder what she will do future. I can leave all these things behind thinking all this happened because of mistakes. But I Don't Think she will stop her slutty act after tasting five dicks on her honeymoon. I saw a security guy coming toward the shop. He also asked for cigarettes from merchants. He was looking at me with a kinky smile. While he giving to a cigarette to the security guy,

Merchant - Hey last night I saw a girl getting fuck on your hotel rooftop
Security - Who do you think fuck her. (With a loud smile)
Merchant - Oh. Did you fuck another customer?
Security - Not just me Jeewa and Raghu also was there. (While watching at me from the corner eye)
Merchant - What is she whore.
Security - No. No. She was a newly married wife. Jeewa caught her fucking with another guy in her room while her husband was out. 
Merchant - I can't believe you. How can a newly married girl be that slutty.
Security - Look at this panty, That was the panty she wore last night. (While smiling at me with a kinky look) The merchant took that panty and sniffed. I wonder how they just talk dirty things without caring about me. 
Merchant - It still smells her pussy. How did you guys fuck her without knowing her husband?
Security - He must be sleeping while we fuck her like whore. She also enjoyed our dicks. I think her looser husband can't satisfy her.

I was angry hearing this. I want to punch his face but I calmly walk back to the hotel. He must want to humiliate me. He was successful, I felt embarrassed in front of them. I look back a few times while walking into the hotel. I saw him chatting with a merchant showing me. I think he told him that girl they fuck was my wife. I feel more embarrassed. I didn't want to stay in this hotel anymore. I wake up Shalini at 7 am. After having breakfast we leave the hotel. I saw a security guy and a merchant talking near the gate. Both of them were looking at Shalin's body. Shalini knew their staring, but she only look at them when we passed them in a car. He waved at her she also say goodbye with a smile.  

[+] 10 users Like KasunMadhawa's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My Lovely Wife - by KasunMadhawa - 05-08-2023, 04:38 PM
RE: My Lovely Wife - by Chitrarassu - 05-08-2023, 05:04 PM
RE: My Lovely Wife - by KasunMadhawa - 05-08-2023, 10:21 PM
RE: My Lovely Wife - by Mampi - 05-08-2023, 10:24 PM
RE: My Lovely Wife - by r2413 - 06-08-2023, 01:40 AM
RE: My Lovely Wife - by KasunMadhawa - 06-08-2023, 06:19 AM
RE: My Lovely Wife - by Sanjjay Rangasamy - 06-08-2023, 07:02 AM
RE: My Lovely Wife - by Kartikjessie - 06-08-2023, 10:49 AM
RE: My Lovely Wife - by Ahimsai Arasan - 06-08-2023, 11:14 AM