Misc. Erotica Virgin Young Priyanka With Dirty old Beggar
[quote pid='5307199' dateline='1690354556']

The cunning old man had noticed that Priyanka went into the bathroom naked with only a towel. Her other clothes were not inside the bathroom. His eyes are on the bathroom door. Because Priyanka can come out naked. Priyanka finished bathing with hot water and wiped her body with a towel and wrapped a towel around her wet head. She then remembered that she had not brought any clothes. She didn't know what to do. If she goes outside naked like that, there is old man outside. She was ashamed to go naked in front of the old man. Also, she was afraid that the old man might do something to her again after seeing her naked. She wasn't ready to be caught in his arms again. But she wasn't like doing anything else. However, the old man not only saw her naked body but also experienced it. So she opened the bathroom door, thinking that nothing would change if she went naked in front of him again. Priyanka blushes and comes out of the bathroom naked. As soon as Priyanka opened the door, the old man started staring. Seeing Priyanka naked with a towel wrapped around her head like a nymph, the old man's lust flared up again in his body. Priyanka's beauty was further enhanced by the pearly water drops scattered over her body. Even after seeing Priyanka in this condition, if he doesn't feel lustful, it means he doesn't have a manhood. The old man had already tasted Priyanka's body twice. His condition was beyond his control. Priyanka comes with her face down in shame. The old man sat up. Priyanka now came and started taking clothes from the shelf. The old man sat looking at Priyanka's naked back and is suffering from lust. His gaze was now fixed on her tiny buttocks. As Priyanka bent down to pick up her clothes, her bare buttocks are inviting to the old man. Priyanka was also shy as she was naked in front of a man and dressed in a room for the first time. Having already had sex with an old man twice and being naked in front of him, along with shame, thoughts of lust are also arising in her mind. She was trying to keep her mind under control. The old man slowly got up and stood behind her without her noticing. The old man was standing looking at her naked body from behind, inhaling  the aroma coming from her body as she had just finished bathing. Thus, while standing near her naked body, of course, his dick stood erect and gigantic. Then the old man gently asked, "Granddaughter, will you fulfill my last wish?" Unexpectedly, Priyanka tried to move away when the old man stood so close behind her and spoke. She was looking for clothes with one leg at the base of the wardrobe and fell while moving in panic. Then the old man held her waist tightly from behind so that she would not fall. The old man got lucky again. Naked Priyanka, who had just taken a shower, was caught in his arms again.
The old man grabbed her waist and pulled her towards him to prevent her from falling.  shocked Priyanka did not move. Now again the two naked bodies are united. There was already a spark of lust in both of their bodies. Priyanka had it under control. Now when their naked bodies collided, the spark of lust started to burn slowly. The old man now hugged her tightly using both his hands around her waist. But there was some gap between them with his giant erect dick between them. The old man's giant cock was piercing the top of Priyanka's buttocks. The old man was doing nothing but hugging her like that and smelling the fragrance of her body. Now he kissed her neck gently from behind. He gently caressed her stomach with his hand and brought his face near her left ear and gave her a small kiss. Priyanka shivered once. Her left ear and left armpit are sensitive part of her body. The old man, who is skilled in taming women, immediately knew the sensitive part of Priyanka's body. He realized that if he sexually assaulted that part of her body, he could tame her easily. As part of that he now put his face on her left shoulder and started rubbing her left ear part with his dirty face. He started moving the hand that was rubbing her stomach from her left side. The old man's hot breath was falling on Priyanka's left ear. Priyanka was now standing still without any response. Priyanka still doesn't know such sexual urges. She is enjoying sex only since last night. All this is new to her. She had never had sex with her own mind until now. Despite having perfect sex with the old man twice, the old man had sex with her without her consent by inducing lust inside her body. Even though he got hold of Priyanka completely naked, the old man took his time wooing her and planning to have sex with her with her cooperation. Once the old man got Priyanka's consent to proceed, he could use her body as he wanted to fulfill all his desires.
The old man moved his hand up to her left armpit and placed it there. As soon as the old man put his hand on her left armpit, Priyanka shuddered again. The old man took this opportunity to whisper to her.
Old Man: Lustfully "Dear granddaughter".
Priyanka: "Ahm ahm" opened her mouth. Her hot breath hit the old man's face. As soon as her hot breath hit his face, the old man's lust increased. Now he gently caressed Priyanka's buttery left armpit with his rough hands and gently blew into her left ear. "Ah, my sweet granddaughter, are you fulfilling your grandfather's last wish?" Priyanka stood still, not knowing what to do as the old man kept stimulating her sensitive parts. Her mind was saying no, but her body was not responding.
Priyanka: "gra….nd….pa……"
The old man now realizes that she is melting from the lustful stimulation he is doing, and decides to continue this and make Priyanka his dick slave. As part of that, he slowly started wooing Priyanka romantically.
The old man was now gently kissing the bottom of her left ear
Old man: "Ah my lovely granddaughter. Your body is so smooth. Will you  give this beautiful body of yours to fulfill your grandfather's last wishes? If I look at this beautiful body of yours, I will......"
He softly whispered in her ear and bit her ear.
Priyanka: "Ah ah grandfather leave. What are you doing?"
Will the old man leave her? Of course not. The old man now put his tongue inside her ear and licked it once.
Old man: "Ahh...... my darling granddaughter. How can I leave you. Wow what a wonderful body you have. No matter where I put my hand on your body, my hand slips. Your body is smooth as butter. I can't bear it. Do you fulfill your grandfather's last wish my dear granddaughter?"
Thus, one hand he would excite her with lust and on the other hand he would try to bind her emotionally. Priyanka was slowly melting into the old man's drama.
Priyanka: gently trying to get away from him "Grandpa leave now. I need some time to think about it."
The old man knew that now that Priyanka had gotten his way a bit, if he left her like this, he would have to tame her all over again. Priyanka was standing with her legs close to each other without leaving any gap. The old man now placed his one hand on her smooth thighs holding her belly with one hand around her left armpit. There was no gap between her legs. The old man brought his face a little further around her soft thighs and planted a kiss on her left cheek. Without touching any vital part of her body, the wise old man is slowly drawing her mind towards him, inciting lust inside her body. The old man kissed her cheek and again came close to her ear and whispered.

Old man: "Granddaughter, my gold. Your thighs are as smooth as a banana pillow. I am blessed to have a beautiful granddaughter like you at this age."
Saying this he was trying to spread her legs with his hands. Priyanka was shivering as the old man rubbed her soft thighs with his rough hands. She tried to move the old man's hand with her soft hands. The old man now stopped rubbing her thighs and held her hands. He kissed her cheek again making a "chup" sound and whispered in her ear again.

Old man: "My darling, you are not only my granddaughter, you are my queen. You are my lust queen who rekindled the desire of lust in me. You are my lust queen, who gave sexual pleasure to my body which was starved of sex for many years and relieved the hunger. Come, my lust queen, this is yours. Fulfill grandpa's last wish. Please don't say no. Come my queen......
Thus the old man was sexually and emotionally stimulating her. Priyanka opened her cute mouth and gasped.
Priyanka: “ Ha ha…what is it grandpa….I told you earlier that I need time to think….ahh ahhh grandpa leave now….
The old man hugged her and now slowly brought her closer to the bed. Priyanka came without realizing it. Priyanka, who was holding her legs tightly together, walked closer to the couch and there was a gap between them. The old man now put his hand between her thighs and slowly started massaging her two thighs. The old man's rough hand found her tender thighs. The old man was massaging them from top to bottom. But did not pay attention to her shoulder. Part of the old man's taming technique is to sexually arouse and provoke a woman without touching her vital body parts and make her give it herself.
The old man now rubbed her smooth thighs and turned her towards him. Priyanka closed her eyes shyly and crossed her arms over her chest. The old man placed a kiss on her forehead and whispered lustfully.
Old man: "My dear granddaughter."
Priyanka: "Am"
Old man: "Will you fulfill your grandfather's last wish?"
Priyanka: "Grandpa that's..."
Old man: "Don't say anything" He put his finger on her lips and brought his mouth close to her lips and bent to kiss her. Meanwhile, the doorbell is ringing.

Continues……..
[/quote]

(26-07-2023, 02:59 PM)personalusenoun Wrote: super bro please make this she not  easily fall for this Oldman . they have threedays  don't add servent for 2 days add her at last day

(26-07-2023, 04:09 PM)abcturbine Wrote: Superb...
Wonderful.....

(26-07-2023, 08:21 PM)Gopal Ratnam Wrote: Awesome update

(26-07-2023, 09:08 PM)Vishal Ramana Wrote: Superb

(27-07-2023, 01:34 PM)Logan Wrote: Nice update

(27-07-2023, 05:23 PM)Bhikhumumbai Wrote: Budhdhe ko Thoda jyad rough banavo. dominant. ek do Thappd lagvao. Priyanka darvaja bajne se us se dur hte to

(28-07-2023, 01:21 AM)Mehndi 99 Wrote: Lets see the old beggar make Priyanka suck her dirty cock till he cums in her mouth and then make her drink his piss and baths her too in that

(28-07-2023, 07:09 PM)ramya78 Wrote: what about ass licing scene and anal sex?

(30-07-2023, 02:23 AM)couples2k9 Wrote: Woww ...superb

(05-08-2023, 06:25 AM)fuckandforget Wrote: Waiting for the next

(05-08-2023, 07:18 AM)chandu_2288 Wrote: Super

(05-08-2023, 03:10 PM)Kara lina Wrote: Update

(07-08-2023, 02:38 AM)Kara lina Wrote: Update??

(07-08-2023, 06:50 AM)Prabhas Rasigan Wrote: Fantastic, Is this thread alive or dead.

(08-08-2023, 06:58 AM)dagadu Wrote: Next update please

(08-08-2023, 03:54 PM)personalusenoun Wrote: bro release next 9 10 parts bro

(08-08-2023, 03:55 PM)personalusenoun Wrote: bro eagerly waiting bro please release both once  9 10 chapters this week end

(08-08-2023, 03:57 PM)personalusenoun Wrote: don't add servent now first make some love between Oldman and Priyanka add servent at lat 3rd day

(10-08-2023, 01:57 PM)dagadu Wrote: Next update please

(11-08-2023, 08:22 PM)Thangaraasu Wrote: This story is also hopeless now

thanks
[+] 2 users Like anu p's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Virgin Young Priyanka With Dirty old Beggar - by anu p - 12-08-2023, 12:19 PM