Adultery He, She, Husband (Completed)
Chapter 11 – Vikram’s flashback

He

I had to thank my lucky stars that I had decided to attend this wedding of my friend’s sister. I was in two minds but my friends persuaded me to attend. It was so fortunate that I allowed myself to be persuaded. If I had not come I would not have seen that beautiful and sexy housewife Bavani. In my life I had seen and/or met several very attractive women but I had never before felt this irresistible attraction for a woman that I had felt for with Bavani. Why .. I couldn’t explain. Looking at her did something for me that I had not felt before. They say that once in a while an instant strong connection happens between total strangers (between a man and a woman) that is unexplainable. This was one of those instances. Apparently Bavani had the same type of feelings too. This compelling reaction within me was what caused me to make an effort to seduce her. Though I didn’t have much faith in being able to do it, I was so besotted with her that I knew that I have to at least try. That Bavani too was vulnerable to seduction and she too felt an attraction towards me was a wonderfully pleasant surprise. That we would consummate the feelings we had for each other in the space of not even two complete days was totally unexpected but we were both glad we did because it was so euphoric.

You cannot always blame the woman alone when she strays from her marital vows. Her husband too has an unwitting role in it and this had been utilised by men like me for ages. Bavani was not the first woman to give in to her desires and she won’t be the last either. The truth of this was first taught to me by my love guru who was the one to take my virginity. She was the prime reason for my feelings towards women. She was the one who created the path I chose to go she shaped my own desires and attitude for women. Now I started recalling how my sex life first started. This happened many years ago but those times are still fresh in my mind till today. On that fateful day classes in college were stopped due to some strike for what I don’t remember now. I was not one to join in the protest so I decided I’ll get back home. The distance between my college and my home was about four to five kilometres. Usually I would take the bus to college but walk back home in the evening. So, even though it was early afternoon then I decided to walk back. It was again fate that made me do it that day. The first one and a half kilometres or so from my college to my home was on a road with trees on both sides of the roan and houses on either side. So even in that afternoon because of the shade provided by the trees it was quite pleasant to walk by. It was getting close to twelve in the afternoon and most of the houses had their front doors and gates closed probably mostly empty with the people gone to work or some old folks left at home. Traffic on the road too was very minimal with that being the back lane to the main road and it being a residential area. I was walking on the right ride of the road with the traffic coming towards me and I decided to cross the road to the other side. There was a lone car coming in my direction on the opposite side. It was still around fifty meters away so I decided to briskly cross the road before it reached me. That car soon passed me and out a habit I glanced into the car and got a fleeting glimpse of someone looking at me as the car passed.

The surprising thing was the car rapidly slowed down and stopped about twenty-five meters away. I didn’t think much of it at first. Probably someone going to one of the houses there I thought. As I was getting near the car the door on the passenger side suddenly opened and remained open without anyone getting out. That made me look through the rear windshield into the car. There was only the driver in the car and that too it was a woman. Also, it looked like she was looking at me through her rear-view mirror. The first thing that occurred to me was could this possibly be someone who I knew or who knows me. Maybe she wanted to give me a lift because of that. As I reached the car I hesitantly looked inside. There was an aunty sitting there who I had never seen before in my life.

She smiled at me and said,” get in.” I still hesitated not knowing if I should or not. As if wanting to make up my mind for me she repeated,” come on, get in,” in a insistent tone.

That was when I made a very important and very correct decision in my life that is I got into the car. Overcoming my hesitancy and I must admit slight fear I got in and closed the door. She smiled again and I could see she was pleased. The car started moving from that place. Getting into a stranger’s car was a bit risky but she was a woman all alone inside the car and I was a strapping young male so what could possibly happen. In spite of me reassuring myself like that my heart was racing. Overcoming my trepidation, I took time to observe her. She looked like someone who was around twenty-nine or thirty years old (later I came to know that she was thirty-three). I was only twenty years old then and for me she was an aunty. She was a modern aunty with her hair cut shoulder length and left loose with only a hairband over her holding her hair in place. I couldn’t see her eyes as she had sunglasses on but she was one who took care of herself by the way she had her eyebrows shaped and make up on. There was a strong smell of perfume on her. At that time, I was no judge of women’s perfume but seeing on how nice the smell was I presumed it must be an expensive one. She casually dressed in white t-shirt and blue denims. The brand on them indicated they were expensive too. The whole set up of her indicated she was a high society woman. My eyes automatically went to her next prominent feature. Her breasts were on the larger side. I only then noticed the slight amused smile on her lips. She must have noted me appraising her but I couldn’t see that as she had her dark glasses on. Embarrassed at being found out I quickly averted my eyes and looked straight ahead. In those few seconds I had noted that she was a woman who was not overly attractive but had fairly okay looks. She had put on make-up that enhanced her looks and made her look more attractive. Was it possible she was a call girl? But I immediately rejected that thought. Call girls don’t go picking up men from the roadside and that too in their own expensive car. Moreover, a college student was not going to be a viable customer for them.

Now she spoke again for the first time after I had got into her car. “Did you like what you saw?”

I hung my head, embarrassed that I am being made fun of. “Don’t be afraid, look at me as much as you want. I won’t be upset with you for that,” she said with a laugh.

I felt so shy that I still refused to look at her. “Why this nervousness? Come on relax,” she said as she put her hand on my thigh and comfortingly caressed me there. I was so tense then that a woman rubbing my thighs for the first time in my life didn’t cause any reaction in my manhood.

“What’s your name?” She asked me.

“Vikram,” in my agitated state I told my real name and it didn’t even occur for me to lie.

“Hi Vikram, I’m Sandhya, are you in college?”

“Yes,” my answers were monosyllabic.  I was too nervous to say more.

“In college hmm … you’re here … are you cutting classes?”

“No, there is a strike going on.”

“Ahh finally, a whole sentence in reply instead of just one word. Why? Do I scare you? Am I so horrible to look at?”

I finally screwed up courage to say,” No, nothing like that. You are beautiful.”

“Ha .. ha .. ha .. why the nervousness then? I’m not going to eat you up.”

Now I became a little calmer as I too shyly smiled. My heartbeat was slowly getting back to normal. Now I once more turned to look at her. I didn’t know where she was going, she didn’t ask me where I wanted to go. She continued to just drive.

“Have you had your lunch? I shook my head to indicate I had not. “Come, we’ll have lunch together, I don’t like having lunch alone.”

She didn’t wait for my response, soon the car was parked in front of a ‘star’ hotel. “Leave your books in the car and come with me.”

We sat in the restaurant of that hotel. Being afternoon in this type of hotel, only four tables were occupied by customers. The waiter came and gave each of us a menu book. I just sat there without opening it. This was the first time I was sitting in such an expensive hotel and I was not feeling comfortable.

“Do you want to order for yourself or shall I order for the both of us?” She asked me.

“Please, you order for me,” I said. I wouldn’t even have known what to order.

After she made the order and the waiter had gone away Sandhya looked at me once more and smiled. She had her sunglasses stylishly over her head above her forehead. I could see her eyes for the first time. She had beautiful eyes, maybe her best feature. She looked over me up and down as if seeing me for the first time.

“You look pretty tall Vikram, what is your height?”

“I’m six feet.” I was actually five feet eleven and a half inches but telling that would be difficult so I just added another half inch to my height and said six feet.

“That tall huh, looking at your body, you surely must be a sportsman, am I right?”

“Yes, I play both football and hockey for my college.”

“For sportsman everything must be strong isn’t it hmm … are you strong Vikram?”

Not knowing what to say to this I remained silent in embarrassment. “We’ll see how strong you are this day,” she murmured under her breath to herself.

Hearing this it confirmed what I had been suspecting all along. My penis also slowly started getting strong. The food we had ordered came. As we were eating I felt her feet brush against mine. First I thought this was an accident but when her toes started rubbing my toes I knew she was doing it on purpose and testing my reaction. Now there was no doubt left on why she had picked me up. How else would I react? I had a high sex drive but no means to satisfy that except through masturbation. I hadn’t even kissed a girl in my life yet, but now an attractive aunty was attempting to seduce me. Excitement was rapidly growing within me. After we had finished our lunch, about an hour later I was in her posh apartment for the first time. My eyes were looking around the tastefully furbished apartment.

Seeing that she said,” the servant goes back around twelve noon and my son only comes home after four thirty.”

My eyes spied the family photo hanging on the wall. “Your husband..?”

“Don’t know if that man will be back after nine thirty or ten thirty … everyday after work he has to go drinking with his friends and come back home drunk,” She muttered with vexation.

“Aunty, he looks very smart.”

“Yeah .. yeah .. smart … what’s the use if packaging is very good but the stuff inside is useless.” Then looking at me she said,” here too the packing is good, will you too disappoint me like him or make me happy.”

What can I possibly say to this? I myself am a novice at sex. How can I assure her of anything? As she walked up to me my heart started beating rapidly again. She put both her hands on my shoulders and asked,” do you want me Vikram?”

With the nervousness I was in words got stuck in my throat. She pulled me to her and hugged me closely. Her large, soft breasts were squeezed against my hard chest. Her lips pressed against my lips as she kissed me. My lips remained closed as she kissed.

Sandhya stopped kissing me and asked,” Vikram have you ever kissed a girl before?”

I felt awkward that till this age I hadn’t even done it. Seeing me shamefaced she smiled in delight as she asked,” Does that mean you are still a virgin?”

Being unable to answer her I hung down my head in shame but her face bright with a joyous smile. “My god, my very first virgin. Even my husband wasn’t one at the time of our marriage.” She held my face and rained kisses on my forehead, cheeks and lips. “My dear boy, I’m going to make you very happy.”

Sandhya was the one who showed me how to kiss. “My sweet boy … keep your lips open slightly … not so much … yes, yes like that.” She tilted my head slightly while tilting her in the opposite direction. Her lips caught my lower lips as she rubbed her lips against it half sucking it. Understanding what I had to do I did the same to her upper lip. For the first time I learnt what an opened mouth kiss was. Slowly I felt her tongue enter into my mouth. This was the first French kiss of my life. The kiss lasted around three minutes. In that time, I got to know not only the taste of a woman’s lips but also of her saliva. When our lips finally parted they were both wet. A bit of her lipstick smear was stuck around my lips. Sandhya rubbed it clean with her finger and then rubbed the tip of her finger on my lips. She then slowly pushed her finger into my mouth.

“Suck my finger darling … yes like that.” I sucked her finger like she told me to. I didn’t know much so I decided I will do whatever she tells me to do.

Now her middle finger also entered my mouth to join her forefinger. As I sucked them both she looked at it with lust filled eyes. “Shall I suck you now?” She asked me.

Hearing this I jerked a little. What is this goddess of lust going to suck? Did she mean my cock? It had been fully erect from the time I was kissing her and was bursting to come out from my pants. But she took my first two fingers in her mouth and sucked it the way I had done for her. Seeing my fingers grabbed by her soft heart shaped lips was so erotic for me. I have seen how the scenes where the male actor’s cock is sucked by the female actress in blue films. At that time, I had longed for a time when a girl would suck my cock like that. Here this aunty that I had just met was promising me that delight by demonstrating her sucking skills by sucking on my fingers. But she continued to suck on my fingers. When will those red lips be sucking my cock I though yearningly? As if in answer to my thoughts her fingers grabbed my cock over the zip pf my pants and squeezed and caressed it.

Now I’ve had the experience of several women having played with my cock in their hand, the latest being Bavani but at that time it was a new experience for me. That was the first time in my life a woman was holding my cock and even though there were clothes between her fingers and my rod it felt so wonderful to me at that time. Words wouldn’t be enough to describe how I felt at that time. It also seemed that Sandhya was making an assessment on the size of my manhood. My cock was throbbing and pushing against the clothes and against her hand. She must have liked it very much as I guessed by the way she caressed and squeezed my rod. Sandhya was looking at my face as she did that. Seeing my facial expression as I gasped in pleasure her lips widened in a smile with my fingers still inside my mouth. All this was very new to me. In my imagination, sex was something where the man and woman kisses, he sucks her breasts and she sometimes will suck his cock. After that he puts his cock into her vagina and fucks till he comes. In the blue movies the women also seem to come always so it was not a very difficult thing. But here Sandhya was doing somethings differently and we had not even really started.

“Vikram this was your first experience of kissing a woman on her lips , how was it?”

“It was super aunty.”

“Vikram, I’m going to be your lover so you can call me baby, darling, honey or even just Sandhya but not aunty okay?”

“Okay aunty,” I replied.

She looked at me with mock exasperation trying to hide the smile that threatened to break out. Realising my error I quickly corrected myself,” Yes Sandhya.”

“Hmm that’s better,” she said as she gave a peck on my lips.

We started kissing again and this time I knew what to do. I even boldly pushed my tongue into her mouth but surprisingly she broke off the kiss in less than a minute. I became anxious that maybe I was doing something wrong.

“Vikram, don’t you like my body?”

“Why are you asking that aunty? I like it very much.” When Sandhya suddenly asked this I out of anxiety unconsciously reverted to calling her aunty instead of Sandhya as she wanted.

“Then why are you not touching my body when we kiss?’

“Sorry Aunty I …”

“That’s another thing you’re calling me Aunty again , it’s Sandhya.”

“Sorry, I don’t know anything … I don’t know what to do,” I said innocently.

She looked at me with a certain fondness. She took my hand and pulled it inside her t-shirt and placed my hand on her bare hip. She had sweated a bit and the flesh felt cool. The heat from my hand actually warmed up her flesh.

“Now caress me wherever you like, feel whatever you want to feel. You like my breasts don’t you, then play with them the way you like.”

She took my other hand and placed it on her soft rounded buttocks. “You like this too don’t you, squeeze press .. do what you want. Your hands shouldn’t stay still.”

After saying this she put both her arms around my neck, went on her tip toe and pulled my head down to kiss me passionately. Like a parrot taught to repeat what has been taught I let my hands roam all over her body. I rubbed small circles on her navel, I liked the soft flesh of her stomach. I squeezed her breasts which was still in the confines of her bra cups. She had a fold of extra flesh on her hips that I pressed and caressed. Her fleshy bottom was too large for me to hold though I massaged them as much as I could. All the while Sandhya rubbed her breasts and her vagina against my body as we kissed. I must have done good, or so I thought because after about ten minutes of this she held me by my hand as we walked hand in hand to her bedroom.

Inside the bedroom she told me,” Undress me Vikram, women like that. Only one condition, you have to kiss every part that you expose.”

This was the most delightful task anyone could have ever given me. As I attempted to pull her t-shirt off she raised both her hands to assist me. I didn’t know what to do with the T-Shirt in my hands. Seeing my confusion, she said,” just throw it on the ground. This is time for amorous passion not niceties.”

I did as she said. I was reaching to unhook her bra when she stopped me. “What did I tell you? You have to kiss every part you expose.”

I stood for a moment a little confused on what to do. Then decided I’ll just kiss her all over till he tells me to stop. I kissed her shoulders, the flesh there was very smooth. I kissed the top of her breasts (the parts that were not covered by her bra cups). I kissed her stomach her hips and then instinctively did another thing. I started licking the places I kissed. Sandhya moaned her appreciation for my initiative.

“Enough Vikram, now take off my bra.” Seeing my struggle, after all this was the first time I was doing it, she turned and showed her broad back to me.

The bra was pulled so tightly across her body that I had a bit of difficulty undoing the hooks. She held the bra cups in her hands, preventing them from falling down. “Bring your hands in from and hold my tits,” she said. As I put mu arms around her to hold her large breasts she shrugged off the bra and threw it on the floor.

I had not seen her breasts yet but I was holding and massaging them. She leaned her head back placing it on my shoulders as she enjoyed my massage. “Good Vikram, press them, play with my nipples. They are yours now.”

I couldn’t wait when she would turn around because I knew what I was expected to do. Kiss the part that I had exposed. Finally, she did turn back and let me have a look at her breasts. There was a bit od sag in them but for me at that time those were the most attractive tits in the world. I kept staring at them wide eyed. The first pair of breasts I’m seeing up close.

“Hmm Vikram, you know what to do.”

I did indeed. I lifted her breasts in my palms and kissed the nipples one after the other. She shivered slightly when I licked her. I was doing things that came naturally not knowing if that was right.

“Suck it Vikram, become a child again, drink from my breast.”

Sucking was something that need not be taught. I suckled on her breast as she ran her fingers through my hair. Sandhya had, what I later learned to be, puffy nipples. That is the areola and nipples are together puffed out and it meant I took not only her nipple but part of the surrounding flesh into my mouth as I sucked. This was different from Bavani who had protruding nipples. Each was good to suck in its own way.

After a while she took my face in her hands and said,” Vikram, you suck good. Now take my pants off.” She had skin tight denims on that accentuated the shape of her thighs. It was with a bit of difficulty that I peeled it off. She had lacy panties on that showed a darker triangular shade in front. I was to later learn that the darker shade was due to her pubic hair. As I was about to squat to kiss her exposed thighs she stopped me. “Not now Vikram, let me undress you first.”

My shirt came easily off my body. She ran her fingers appreciatively over my body. “My, my, you really have a strong body Vikram,” she said as she gently scbangd my skin with her long fingernails. When they ran over my nipples they stood up erect. I realised there was pleasure in my nipples too when they were teased. She undid my pants and let it fall to the ground. She looked at the large bump in my underwear straining to get out.

“What do we have here, let me see,” she said but she didn’t pull down my underwear but rather caressed and massaged my cock over my inner garment. I was impatient for the first touch of a women’s fingers on my private part.

When she finally pulled my underwear down my cock sprang out fully erect and drooling in front. The drooling was natural as I was very aroused and excited because of my very first encounter with a woman.

“Oh my god … what have we here … so big .. so strong..”

She held my hot flesh in her fingers as she gently squeezed my cock. This very first woman’s touch on my cock was like heaven to me. Just her fingers holding it was giving me pleasure.

“Wow Vikram, how big is this?”

“I don’t know,” I replied.

“What a boy you are … I thought the first thing every male did was to measure how big they are?” she teased me. “Okay, we’ll remedy that, just wait a bit.” She left me with my erect cock pointing out at a hundred and twenty degrees upward angle. She went and rummaged through a cupboard there before coming back with a tape. She was going to measure the size of my tool and I was eager to know it too. She squatted in front of me and started shaking my cock for a while. Later I came to know she wanted to make sure my erection was at it’s maximum.

“It’s seven point four inches and …. five point five inches thick .. wow. Even looking at it I knew it was very thick but this much .. simply super.”

As she continued to shake my cock she looked up at my face. Seeing the disappointment there she asked in puzzlement,” what happened dear, why this look?”

“No, nothing,” I replied but she could easily read the expression on my face.

“Don’t lie Vikram, something is bothering you. Out with it.”

I hesitantly said,” they say big means eight or nine inches but I’m not so big.” I didn’t hide my disappointment now.

Sandhya started laughing. “What are you going to do with something so big?’

I didn’t say anything but remained silent. If I had said the bigger the cock the more the woman would enjoy she may have laughed at me more.

Seeing me remain silent she asked me,” tell me Vikram what do you think the average penis size is for the white man?”

My only knowledge of it was what I had seen in blue films. I didn’t want to say anything and make a more fool of myself. “No, I don’t know?”

“Never mind make a guess.”

Finally, I said,” about eight inches?’

“Where did you get that notion?”

“From Blue films,” I truthfully replied.

“Ha .. ha .. ha .. no darling, they did a research survey in the US. The average size was only five point six inches, not much different from Indians”

This was unbelievable for me. I had always had a different thought. “God promise my dear boy, men usually exaggerate. There is a five percent who have very large penis and five percent who have very small. The rest fall into the average. You are on the larger side. What’s the use of having something bigger than that?”

I was feeling happy inside but was still a little doubtful. “Why do you say that, I’ve read in sex stories that the bigger the men are the more the woman enjoys.”

She really laughed out loud now. “That’s just that , only stories. A woman’s vagina is only around three and a half inches deep and even when we get very excited it doesn’t expand to more than seven inches. Most pleasure spots for women are in the front part of the vulva. So, don’t worry my sweet boy. Average size is more than enough. Actually, thicker cock gives better pleasure than longer.”

Hearing a woman like this say ‘cock’ was erotic to me. I was fortunate that my first lover and sex guru was so good that I got to mature into my sex life without unnecessary hang ups.

“Vikram, do you know how many pleasure spots we women haven in our pussy?”

I didn’t want to seem like a total dunce so I tried to recall what I had heard about. “Hmm.. the clitoris?”

“Good boy, yes .. but there is more, the G spot, the U spot, the A spot, I’ll show you all my handsome young lover.”

So many places? I’ve not heard of any of this. One thing though, I now knew I had an impressive manhood and that made me very happy. “Sandhya, I’m scared. I don’t know what to do and I’m afraid you won’t be happy,” I blurted out my fear.

(That is no issue my boy, I’m going to enjoy teaching you all about sex. You are going to be my toy boy,” I thought to myself).

“Don’t worry, I’ll show you everything Vikram. Just remember one thing, you must not be selfish and you must want to make the woman enjoy the sex, then everything else will happen.”

That was the most important lesson she taught me. Make sure you make every effort to see that the woman enjoys the sex. That was what helped me with all the women I had seduced.

“You want to make me happy don’t you Vikram,” She said smiling at me.

I just smiled back indicating that was what I wanted too.

“Enough of talk my dear let’s go to bed now.” Sandhya removed her panties and she led me to her luxurious bed.

When we both lay on the bed that was the first time I was seeing a fully naked woman because she had removed even the panties that she had worn. She was a buxom woman but for me at that time she was the sexiest woman in the world. Her pubic mound appeared slightly raised and was covered with fine pubic hair. She pulled me to her and we started kissing. Remembering, the lesson I had learned before my hands mauled her body as we kissed. Kissing a naked woman and rolling on the bed for the very first time is something no male will ever forget.

( I’ve got to do everything for him first. Make him enjoy and have his orgasm. Being his first time, he will be overly excited and probably finish very fast. The second time around he will be more patient. I can show him how to please me then.)

She made me lie down on my back and said,” You just lie there and enjoy baby, I’ll show you pleasure you couldn’t have imagined.”

I lay there in eager excitement for my mature lover to transport me to a new world of sexual pleasure. Seeing me drooling my pre-cum she smiled and said,” Am I making you so excited my darling?”

She pulled my foreskin back till my full reddish bud was exposed. She then slowly and methodically started running her fingers up and down my shaft. She would gently scbang my sensitive cock skin with her beautifully manicured long painted fingernails. I would squirm in uncontrollable pleasure as I saw that most erotic and arousing sight. That very first experience was what that ingrained in my brain the thought to associate intense sexual pleasure with a woman having beautiful long fingers and painted fingernails. So much so it became a fetish for me. As she stroked me I continued to squirm and moan in pleasure. I had held my cock so many times when I masturbated but the pleasure now when the delicate fingers of a woman holding and stroking my cock was way beyond the pleasure I had then. There was simply no comparison between the two.

Sandhya now bent down and started licking my cock. The first time the pink tongue of a woman teasing my cock. She licked from the top till the very bottom to where my balls were. I had to thank my lucky stars that there had been a strike today otherwise I would never have got a wonderful chance like this. She licked my cock fully cleaning and tasting my precum but because she was also stroking my cock in between more of my fluid flowed out from my tip. She was driving me crazy by just doing only this. I yearned for the moment she would take my cock in her mouth. All the times I had seen blue films where the women would perform a blowjob I would imagine how wonderful it must be but today I was going to find out but Sandhya was taking her time and I was too scared to ask her to do it. As if reading my thoughts, she finally opened her mouth wide and took the head of my cock into her mouth.  
[+] 3 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
He, She, Husband (Completed) - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 01:28 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 15-06-2023, 01:31 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Fing fing - 15-06-2023, 01:56 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Eswar P - 15-06-2023, 02:20 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 02:38 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Givemeextra - 15-06-2023, 03:15 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 16-06-2023, 01:12 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Susheela143 - 16-06-2023, 07:41 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 16-06-2023, 11:10 PM