Adultery WiFi WIFEY
UPDATE 18

The Stalker

I grab Trisha by her hand, soothing her punished bottom, which is glowing with the pink hue of my handiwork, and guide her to the couch nearby.

Her body collapses on the couch, her bubbly bottom disrupts the pattern of the leather seat, and under pressure, a sheet of paper reveals itself beneath the sofa cushion and its structure.

Out of curiosity, I pull the paper out.

A wicked smile sprawl across my face. It is the letter I sent her with my parcel. Evidently, she hid it there.

Trisha is sitting with her thighs crossed, and she, too, recognizes the paper. How could she not? It is from today's morning only.

"Well, well, look at how the thirsty wife craftily hid the evidence of her secrets from her husband." I mock her.

She blush vividly in candlelight.

"You got some kind of Fetish regarding married wives, creep?" She is angry and frustrated for not getting my dick.

I don't answer her.

"Why are you sitting with your legs closed like a proper lady?" I tease her, grinning.

Her body flushes with new waves of blood, and she uncomfortably shifts her ass in her seat.

"You know what surprises me the most? The way you are wasting time." Her eyes blaze, the flicker of candlelight dancing in her pupils.

"It is not a waste when the company is as beautiful as you are...and so damn eager." I am standing in front of her, and I can't help but rub my cock as my eyes linger on luscious curves.

"No..You are stalling. Either you are too foolish or too sure." She squints her eyes, "Why has my husband not home yet? What did you do to him?"

Her voice worried.

I chuckle, "I was here the whole time, Beautiful. How can I do something to your husband?"

"Don't lie." Her face hardens. She is serious and not playing.

Everything is happening here because she is allowing it to happen. She can just scream anytime she wants and brand me as an intruder.

No matter how many pics, videos, or recorded confessions I take, I will not stand against the cries of a weeping vulnerable woman. Every piece of evidence I will try to produce would be considered taken under coercion by a Stalker, a sex-crazed violent intruder.

She knows it. At least something along the line. She knows she is holding many cards here.

So answer her truthfully.

"The milk." I lick my lips, staring at her swelled-up round tits,' Not you mocha and latte."

"Errmmmm." She tries to maintain a stern face, but her red cheeks give away her embarrassment," What Milk?"

"You ask your husband to bring two packets of milk. I gave you the idea, remember? For a fact, I know no shops around here are selling milk packets today. The Delivery trucks, unfortunately, collided on the highway. I know this cause I faced the same problem while buying milk today. I had to travel quite a distance to procure mine. I almost missed our car appointment." 

"You sneaky bastard" Trisha's eyes widen, and she throws a throw pillow from the couch at me.

I catch it laughing, "Hey, I had to suffer the way your dear husband is suffering now. Seems like men in your life ...."

She chimes in and anxiously remarks, "You are just lucky with the milk."

"Not really. I could have just made you send your husband a long grocery list or make you ask him to buy a pressure regulator for your cooker...whatever... something that he could not get from the shops here."

"You think you could just make me do things?" She scowls at me, eyes twinkling. 

A dark snicker conquers my face," Oh, I need to."

I crush the letter in my fist," I need to. Cause you are an amateur at this. What would have happened if your husband found out about this letter instead of me, Beautiful? That's why I need to train you in order to give you uninterrupted pleasure and Training lesson 101 - Why are you sitting with your legs closed, like a good wifey in front of a Stranger?"

Trisha's cheeks flush scarlet.

"You don't like dirty talking?" I ask, eyeing her curves hungrily.

She clears her throat," No, I don't. Ask me properly."

I smiled, sauntering closer to her. 

"Now, now," I say, my voice thick and deep with desire, "Why don't you let me see what's between those legs?"

She smiles wickedly, smirking,"' What do I get in return?" She replies, her voice smooth and seductive; her eyes ogling my throbbing manhood.

"You'll see," I answered playfully.

She licks her lips again, eyeing my cock, "You know what I want."

"Don't be so uptight, Beautiful. Come now, spread your legs, and let me see what you're hiding, "I urge.

"Please don't make me wait any longer." She sheds her veneer of control and begs, "Promise me. Please. You have been teasing me for so long now."
Her face looks lovable and vulnerable now, eyes pleading.

I leaned in close and my fingers along her thigh. 

"We shall see"  I make no promise and firmly asks her, "Spread your legs for me. Let me see how wet your pussy is.'

Trisha opened her mouth to protest but hesitated to say Anything, staring at me with a flustered face as if she was under a temptation that she could not ignore.

Slowly, she uncrosses her legs, revealing the wetness between them. She blushed and looked away, embarrassed by the exposed secret.

I chuckle, "I knew you would look amazing," I say, admiration dripping from my voice. "Open your legs even more and show me more of your  pussy."
Her blush deepen. Her expression is full of shame and desire. 

Finally, she complies. She opens her legs wider, revealing her glistening secret. She looked away, unable to face my gaze.

"I thought you didn't like dirty words." I tease her, gazing at her pussy.

Her pussy is an unblemished expanse of smoothness, damp and slippery. The slickness of her skin and the swell of her passionate heat make it seem as if the air around her is almost electrified. Her aroused pussy begged to be touched. I feel pity for her; she really does need a good fuck right now.

Its folds glisten with moisture as if just touched by a gentle caress. The deep pink hue of her inner labia shined like a jewel, highlighting the outer petals and the darker inner ones that encircled her clitoris. Her tight entrance pulsed, ready for deep exploration if anyone were brave enough to take the plunge.

With each breath, she seemed to become increasingly aroused, her pussy swelling and contracting upon her with each motion in front of my eyes. A thin hint of translucent fluid trickled along her crevice, a glossy coat that looked almost like a dewy morning. 

I tease her, my gaze lingering on her wet pussy. 

"It smells delicious," I remark, my voice dripping with lust. I move closer, my nose almost touching her centre.

Trisha squirms uncomfortably, her eyes shut; she is trembling in anticipation. My breath is hot on her vibrating mound.
I swivel my nose, inhaling deeply,"Mmm...damnn, you smell good," I announce smugly.

Trisha's cheeks blazed with embarrassment. Under my gaze, her pussy throbbing, her desire intensifying as I teasingly inhale her arousal.

"Look at you," My voice taunts her further, "You want to be fucked, don't you? I can tell by the way your body's shaking.mmmm... look how your pussy is clenching."

Trisha let out a whimper in the heat of the moment, biting her lips; she was too ashamed to respond, her embarrassment mounting by the second. Her desire is exposed right in front of me, and I can sense her shame, making her heart race.

I leer at her, enjoying her discomfort. My eyes flicker with pleasure as I revel in her helplessness. 

"Your pussy smells so sweet,' I murmur, continuously reminding her how wet she is for me, inhaling her arousal once more.

The married woman's body trembles, her embarrassment deepening with each breath she takes, and her skin vibrates every shade of chromatic red in shame. She has closed her eyes so tightly that I imagine that she wishes to disappear right now.

"So," I murmur, closing my eyes as I deeply inhales her arousal, "this is the smell of a married woman."

"Oh god." She squeals in erotic humiliation hearing that, and her pussy oozes out fresh nectar in front of me.

I smile silently. I am pleased with her reactions.

"The scent of desire, tinged with innocence, "I continue, a grin playing on my lips, "like a warm, wet peach, ripe and juicy." My eyes slowly open and roam leisurely over her body as I take in her scent loudly.

Trisha curls her legs inward; her hands balled into fists on her lap. Despite her embarrassed appearance, I continue to sniff her arousal, enjoying every second of her humiliation, and the best thing is that she is getting excited by it, her pussy gushing.

I keep inhaling the aroma of her wet pussy, knowing it excites her and embarrasses her simultaneously. Her engorged cit beats rhythmically.

"Ah, I don't think I need to tell you what I'm smelling,'' I say in a commanding yet smooth voice, my smug grin widening.

" The fragrance of your wet pussy has filled this room.'' I take a deep breath, savouring the scent."It smells like a mix of honey and cinnamon, sweet and warm.''

Trisha starts laughing, her body jerks, "Now you are straight making shit up..*giggles*."

"You want to know the truth?" My voice chilly, "It's almost like a reminder of what innocence once tasted like. Something which is no longer innocent. Obscene."
She halts her laughter, and once again, rosiness mounts her cheekbones.

I am still not touching her pussy, but now we are barely inches apart. My gaze travels up and down her body, taking in her aroused form.

"Your married pussy," my voice thick with desire, "is like a beautiful cave of secrets only I can explore."

I begin to tell her my plans.

"Absolutely not." 

That was her initial response.

"You are crazy." She said

I was persistent, though. 

I take my time, teasing her in ways she could never imagine. My fingers swirl around her nipples, eliciting cries of pleasure from her. I toy with her clit, sending waves of pleasure coursing through her body. She whimpers and begs for more. I'm not content with stopping there. My tongue soon joins the party, licking and lapping at her wet pussy until she is shaking and moaning in pleasure. 

I insist to her again," That is the best plan, Beautiful. Join me."

She refuses,"It is an absurd plan, and what do you think I am!!!?" 

I slide my fingers into her core, teasing her mercilessly. Her heat beneath me ignites a desire for more. I start to lick her from down below, exciting her further. Her wetness is a reward for my efforts. She can't contain herself, her body trembling with heat. Loving this game; I keep going up slowly. My tongue and fingers work with ease, her mobility begging for release, but I have no intention of giving her the satisfaction just yet.

My fingers eased into her pussy, filling her.Her pussy pulsing around me, dripping, making her swell, making her moan.Her eyes are shut; she is sighing with the rising heat, desperate for a release.

I tease her verbally, mocking her arousal. My words whisper filth, and she hungers for more, my tones and auras driving her insane. I start to toy with her clit, making her moan louder and longer while I mock her arousal the more wet she becomes. I continue using my tongue in secret, keeping her guessing what I am doing. 

I use her vulnerability to draw out her innermost intimate secrets. My fingers grip her tight as I play with her slippery lips, driving her wild with desire. She begs me to let her orgasm, but I am fond of torturing her vulva. I use my lips upon her threads of silk, making her body scream.

My words keep provoking her, making her beg me to let her cum, but it is all in vain. I keep her aroused and submissive as I near her asshole, my breathing and wetness upon her skin making her quiver. I move my hands around her opening, making her swear and moan in pleasure and pain. I laugh as I torment her with need, never letting her achieve the pleasure she so desperately craves. Delighting in her submissiveness, I keep talking filth to her, degrading her sexual power and mocking her need for orgasm.

"Help me to help you all night, Beautiful." I urge her to go with my nefarious plan.

Once again, she refuses to trick her husband.

She uttered from her clenched teeth,"No. That is a dirty plan."

My mouth goes back to her pussy, and my lips latch onto her pulsating clit.

I suck that glistening pearl as if my life depends on it.

She pulsed and shook. I give her no respite. Her breath is short, and she moans louder. She is gripping my hair. Rocking her hips, coaxing the orgasm about to burst.
I withdraw, leaving her breathless. She looks at me with a wild animalistic gaze.

She is spreading in front of me. Her pussy opened like a flower with dews on its petals. It is fragrant and in need of my care.

I wait for her to say something.

She does not.

I give her time. My tongue and lips are tantalizingly close to her mound, nibbling and kissing the top of her thigh, making her hips heave with expectation.

My fingers swirl around her nipples, eliciting cries of pleasure from her. I toy with her clit, sending waves of pleasure coursing through her body. Trisha whimpers and begs for more. 

I'm not content with stopping there. My tongue soon joins the party, licking and lapping at her wet pussy until she is shaking and moaning in pleasure. I tease her verbally, making comments about how she does not do these things for her husband in the bedroom. How her husband is not meeting her needs, and how she needs a deviant Stalker to make her cum. 

I can see her cheeks flushing as shame washes over her. I continue to make her feel embarrassed and exposed. I mock her arousal, making her more and more wet as she hangs onto my every word. Then, I take it a step further. I whisper filthy things about what I am about to do to her body. My fingers push into her asshole, making her gasp in pleasure and humiliation.

I know exactly what I'm doing, and she is powerless to resist. She writhes beneath my touch, her body desperate for the release I know I will not give her. Trisha begs for release, her voice desperate and pleading. She pleads for me to let her cum, to let her feel the pleasure I am so masterfully denying her. All the while, I keep on teasing her. My words are cruel and insulting, making her feel small and insignificant. I promise her pleasure, only to snatch it away at the last moment. She is frantic, her body screaming for the pleasure I have the power to give her. 

Trisha gives in finally, howling," Yes Yes I will do it... I will do whatever you want..Please don't tease me any more... oh gawwwdd, I can't take it anymore...I am going to die,I swear. Please Fuck me...please."

I sigh in relief.

"If I am going to grace a married woman, I am going to do it in her bed.", I smirk.

She shivers and blushes.

She murmurs weakly, "Anything you want..just don't make me wait."

"Remember the plan, Beautiful?" I brush her oversensitive clit, and she arches in sensation, moaning,"Yes, yes...I will do as you say.."

"Let's go to your bedroom then." I chuckle, enjoying the visual in front of me,just a slight brushing on her clit making her writhe now.

[Visual Illustration : https://img88.pixhost.to/images/799/3718...oct-47.jpg ]
[+] 8 users Like NightOwl's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
WiFi WIFEY - by NightOwl - 25-07-2023, 09:05 AM
RE: WIFI WIFEY - by NightOwl - 25-07-2023, 09:09 AM
RE: WIFI WIFEY - by Givemeextra - 25-07-2023, 09:16 AM
RE: WIFI WIFEY - by Swt_ononna - 25-07-2023, 09:19 AM
RE: WIFI WIFEY - by Mampi - 25-07-2023, 10:22 AM
RE: WIFI WIFEY - by NightOwl - 25-07-2023, 12:35 PM
RE: WIFI WIFEY - by Givemeextra - 25-07-2023, 01:26 PM
RE: WIFI WIFEY - by Swt_ononna - 25-07-2023, 02:15 PM