Adultery He, She, Husband (Completed)
Chapter 10 (continued)

Husband

She is voluntarily coming to tell me somethings that was meant to ease my suspicions. This itself was suspicious. Is she really telling things as it is? Those few minutes when I saw them talking closely together didn’t seem that way. The impression I got was it was not an interaction between two friends, rather by the way their eyes spoke to each other it was more like a conversation between lovers. Or was this again the result of my overactive imagination? Others were not paying much attention to them so it was only to me it had seemed that way. But then only I knew of Vikram’s intention and my wife too seems to be slowly drawn to him. Therefore, my observation of them would be keen and more critical. Women  getting attracted to a man like Vikram was no great mystery. He was naturally gifted with the looks and body for that. Then again my wife could also be telling the truth. By the way that girl Smitha and Vikram talked jovially to each other indicated there was mutual attraction between the two of them. I even saw them exchange phone numbers. It was so natural that two attractive people of the opposite sex get attracted to each other. That would apply to my wife and Vikram too wouldn’t it? My wife was just as attractive as that Smitha.

Some other doubts now arose within me. Bavani said that Vikram wanted her to find out about Smitha’s family but when Vikram himself was able to talk so freely with Smitha why did he need my wife to do that? He himself could have easily asked all those directly from Smitha. It made no sense for him to want Bavani to do that for him. I tried to look at this from all angles before I ask this to Bavani and potentially make a fool of myself if she gives a logical reason. One thing could be that because Bavani had refused to do this for him he decided to talk to Smitha himself. Now another thing came to my mind. I had overheard his friends say that Vikram had met with Smitha the previous night. Apparently they had been talking together for at least a couple of hours. (Or were they doing more than talking I don’t know) Vikram could have easily got to know everything he wanted to. Besides this Vikram didn’t seem to be the diffident type anyway. He would have dealt everything by himself. Having these doubts in my mind I decided that it was time I directly clear it up with my wife.

“Bavani could you come here a moment.”

“What is it dear?

“You were saying that Vikram asked you help to find out details of Smitha’s family didn’t you?”

“Yes, that’s right,” Bavani replied.

“Look here, see how closely they are talking to each other then why did he need your help, it doesn’t seem reasonable,” I said pointing out to where Vikram and Smitha were happily talking with each other.

I looked at her face keenly to see her reaction. I expected to see some tension or confusion or even some stammering from her but there was none of these in her reaction. She very coolly replied,” he didn’t ask me this today, he asked me yesterday.”

Bavani looked at Smitha and Vikram talking and I was looking at her face. Did I detect a hint of irritation on her face?

“Because I refused he told me that he had talked to her on his own last night. He was bragging to me how he didn’t need my help and that he and Smitha were getting along very well.”

“Oh, is that so,” I replied. What she said was logical and answered all my doubts. Yet, my feeling that something was not quite right, refused to go. Not being sure whether to be happy or unhappy is a cruel feeling because you feel helpless by not knowing what your next action should be.

I looked at my wife as if I was seeing her for the first time. There was something different about her today. She was always beautiful especially when she was all decked up like this today but there was something else there. There was a glow to her face that I did not notice yesterday. Beautiful face with doe like eyes and sharp elegant nose, luscious wide lips along with a very seductive body. That other men would admire her was natural and okay as long as they limit it to just admiration. I am not like some men who enjoy seeing their wives flirt with other men or sometimes even have sex with other men. I have always been true to my wife and I expect the same from her. I was aware that I had an erection during the time I was dreaming that Vikram and my wife were having sex. That was a reaction that happened when I was not conscious and could have been for any reason. I needed to test myself now to know about my true self. I looked at my wife’s face, her sweet red lips and I looked at Vikram’s smiling face, a young virile handsome man. I closed my eyes for a moment and imagined that last night while I was knocked out sleeping they were tightly embracing each other and engaging in long wet kiss. I didn’t feel any sort of arousal nor did my penis get erect, rather there was only a feeling of disgust in me.

I am very aware of my character even from the time of my early age. I was from an upper middle-class family and didn’t lack for comforts of life. Even then I would not share my toys either with my younger sister nor with my elder brother. At the same time, I would not touch what belonged to them. Even when I was in college I would never copy from anyone during exams but at the same time I would never copy from anyone. I always tried as much as possible to be straightforward. This character of mine caused my parents to be nervous. Their concern was that I was so inflexible and unwilling to adjust and this was going to be an issue going forward both in terms of my career and my family life. As far as I was open and honest I saw no reason for me to bend from my principles for others. This was what I was and I was comfortable with myself in that. I know during my college days I was known as dull and boring because of this.

He

From the time this morning when Bavani had shagged my cock for a few minutes my state of arousal never seemed to alleviate. Why did that relative of hers had to come at that time. I was thinking that if given a bit more time I could have persuaded Bavani to come with me behind somewhere hidden and I could have had hurried sex with her. Let her explain away her crumpled saree. I believed with a little bit of smoothening down with the hands the crumple wouldn’t be obvious. From these two days I felt Bavani was resourceful enough to explain it away. She wouldn’t have had enough time to clean up fully after that hurried sex. It would have given me great thrill to see her walking around in the marriage hall with the remnants of my sperm soaking in her pussy, especially to see her talking with her unsuspecting husband. Now I know that I cannot be satisfied without my cock exploring the tight cunt of my married lover. I must fuck her one more time before I go back to Bengaluru after the wedding, but how? Last night everything worked out fine with only a little bit of planning on my part. Moreover during night time almost everyone was deep asleep, especially after the tiredness of the preparations and function of the evening. But now it was different. It was daytime and everyone were up and about. Even Bavani was not sure if she and her husband would be returning home this late afternoon/ evening or staying another night. During the night time there would be a chance but this time surely Mohan won’t fall for the same trick. He definitely won’t go drinking so that was going to be a challenge. Something will come up I felt confident. I had never been confident that I would be having sex with a sexy married woman but that somehow happened. So, luck was on my side. Something would come up I was sure.

Now I was here laughing and talking with Smitha but my thoughts were filled with Bavani and what happened this morning. Those thoughts had caused my cock to become fully erect but unlike this morning it was still restrained by the boxers I was wearing and no dent was visible over my dhoti. When I thought of Bavani holding and caressing my cock I felt small jolts of pleasure within me. I looked at Smitha’s hands. True enough she too had beautiful, long slender fingers. I imagined her holding my rod and caressing it the same way Bavani did but there wasn’t the same feeling of pleasure in that. To be fair to Smitha I had never experienced how it would feel if she had held my cock and shagged me as I had with Bavani. If that had happened then maybe there would be a memory of that pleasure ingrained in my memory. But for now, we, both Bavani and I, were using her as a tool that would enable us to enjoy ourselves together once more. Smitha was very beautiful too but I didn’t have the same desire to have sex with her as I did with Bavani. That didn’t mean that if an opportunity rose to have sexual intercourse with Smitha I would not go for it. But even though I have already enjoyed sex with Bavani my desire for her was undiminished. The sex I had with her had been that enjoyable. As they say forbidden fruit tastes sweeter. An old incident had shaped me that I have become addicted to this type of pleasure.

Bavani would have told her husband by now what I had told her to tell him as per our plan. My hope was that he would become a little careless and not watch us like a hawk as before. Opportunity was not going to happen as easily as it did last night and so only if her husband were to be inattentive we may get a chance to fulfil our amorous desires one more time. After the marriage ceremony was over food was being served to relatives and guests who attended the wedding. The ladies or men from the bride or groom’s family didn’t have anything much to do now because the caterer to whom the contract was given took care of everything. Several times I and Bavani would share a secret look, exchange a meaningful smile of course always being careful that we are not observed. I especially was always careful when her husband was around. I would look at her hips on purpose and she would pull her saree to hide it. Or at her breasts and she would playfully admonish me with a stern look. I had seen her fully naked so there was nothing for her to hide from me but these small ‘games’ made us happy. I was so eager to be with her that I even thought of gesturing to her to meet me at upper floor where there were three rooms that could be used for changing clothes, freshening up etc. A quickie would have been fantastic. Sometimes a hurried mating with the fear of discovery would make the sex thrilling and very pleasurable but I decided against it as the risk was too great. Surely someone would notice our absence, especially Mohan. Anyone could come up at anytime and there was no explaining away why the two of us were there in a locked room. Also, there was no back exit either for a quick getaway. My policy was to never take a risk when there was no escape route. Even this morning there was the side entrance through which I could escape. It was just that Mohan’s relative had come too close and if I had rushed out she would have seen the shadow of someone rushing away. This would have caused more suspicion then me staying there and explaining the reason for me to be there.

As time went by more and more guests started leaving till at one point only close relatives and friends were left in the hall. I was thinking hard on how to get Bavani alone and have another round of pleasure but nothing came to my mind. It looked like it would be an unfulfilled desire for me. I got help from an unexpected source. The Brides father announced that a group of them have to accompany the bride and groom to the groom’s house which was in the same town. Mohan car was one of the cars that was designated to ferry people there so he had to go too. He didn’t mind that because Bavani was to go with him too. But one of the ladies said that there must be at least three women waiting at the bride’s home to take the ‘aarti’ when the bride and groom return. Bavani was one of the ladies told to stay back. Mohan protested asking why not some other lady stay back instead of Bavani. He even offered that someone else drive his car and he would stay back with Bavani if she was definitely required to stay back.  But to his great disappointment and my equally great happiness he had to go and Bavani was staying back. My friend, the bride’s brother was also one of those who had to go. I stayed out of the way so that Mohan doesn’t see me still waiting at the hall. After he had gone I came out from where I had stayed away from view and walked close by where Bavani was. We smiled at each other, I happily and she shyly.

Smitha’s friend and her parents were driving to Chennai directly from the wedding hall and so Smitha had to leave with them. She came to me to say her goodbye. She stood very close to me as she spoke. I could feel Bavani’s eyes on us. As was natural for women I knew she was a little jealous of Smitha more so because of her interest in me. As the car moved away Smitha gestured with her fingers to her ear telling me to call her. I just smiled and nodded in return. Bavani was to go back to the house with some of her husband’s relatives. I quickly left and reached home before them. Bavani, her son and the others reached there a few minutes later. Everyone had got up early, it had been a hectic day and one could see that almost all of them were tired. I was alert and active because of the adrenaline running through my veins in anticipation of having sex with Bavani once more. It would be at least an hour before the people from the groom’s house would return. So, some of the people here went to their rooms to take some rest while some others stretched out in the hall itself. As Bavani’s son had got up early he told her that he wanted to sleep and Bavani led him to her room for him to sleep.

I quickly walked up to her and whispered,” as soon as he has slept meet me at the terrace. I’ll be waiting for you there.”

As I started climbing up the stairs to the terrace I saw Bavani look at me as she walked to her room. I had decided not to try and have sex with Bavani in her room because it was daytime and anyone may see me entering her room and then not coming out. Also, any of the other ladies may come to the room to call her at any time. If she wasn’t there they would presume she was at the bathroom or elsewhere but if they were to see me and her in the room it could lead to big problems. I was eagerly waiting for her but there was no sign of her coming. Time seemed to move slowly with every minute seeming to be like an hour. Almost twenty minutes had passed and she still hadn’t come. I decided to go down and investigate. Just as I reached the top of the stairs Bavani was taking the last few steps left to reach the terrace. Enormous happiness filled me.

She

As I patted my son as I put him to sleep I was debating on what to do. My initial intention had been only to sleep with Vikram once to experience something new. I had believed I got easily switch back to my old routine life after that. How wrong I had been. We had sex three times last night and each fornication had been exceptionally pleasurable yet my sexual hunger has not been appeased. In fact, it only seems to have increased now that I had experienced that heavenly rapture. There had been this sexual tension brewing this whole morning. Vikram had added oil to the fire by suddenly coming behind the stage and then making me caress his cock. Though I had protested the feel of that hot hard flesh was so arousing. If no one had come to disturb us I don’t know what I would have allowed myself to be persuaded to do. Now he is asking me to meet him at the terrace. There was no doubt what would happen if I go there. If I go there it would also show him that I wanted the same thing. This opportunity was something that had risen unexpectedly. I expected that my husband would be with me from now on till we left this place and was resigned to the fact that my illicit sexual adventure was over even though Vikram had made me hot from this morning. Should I go or should cut it off once and for all now. This was already beyond what I had planned to go. I cannot become addicted to this forbidden sex but it is oh so tempting. My son had long gone to sleep yet I dawdled. The time was limited and it had already been nearly twenty minutes since Vikram had told me to meet him alone. If I delayed some more it would reach a stage where it would not be possible for me to go even if I wanted to.

I peeked into the hall. There were a few people either resting or half asleep. Many had retired to the rooms allotted to them. It looked like the only two people wide awake were me and Vikram. We were so much in the grip of lust that sleep was the last thing we wanted to do.  The urge was too great to resist. I got up and as I was walking towards the door there was a knock from someone. For a moment I thought that Vikram had lost his patience and had come to the room.

“Bavani, are you awake,” It was the voice of the bride’s aunt.

“Yes, aunty coming,” I said and went and opened the door.

She told me,” remember Bavani you, Sarla and Jothi have to take the ‘aarthi’ when the bride and groom come here.”

“Okay, have I got to get ready now?” I asked hiding my disappointment.

“No, not yet, it will take more than half an hour so you have to be ready then. They will phone me before they leave the groom’s house so you only have to prepare then. I’m going to my room and try and sleep for a short while.” She said showing her irritation of having had to get up very early this morning.

I had no such irritation though I probably went to sleep much later than her because I was enjoying wonderful pleasure with Vikram and went to sleep only around three am. This was very good news, she won’t be disturbing me for sometime then. I really didn’t have to sneak out because almost everyone was half asleep. As I was about to reach the top of the stairs Vikram was about to come down. As I reached up he grabbed me and pulled me into his arms. I hugged him tightly and rained kisses on his face. I would have surprised even Vikram with my display of passion. He would have expected me to say no, I can’t come … this would be too risky or words to that effect but here I was showing more eagerness than him.  Our open-mouthed kiss was wet, slobbering and filled with lust. My tongue forcibly entered into his mouth as our need for each other evident in the feverishness of the kiss. He was grabbing me tightly as our bodies engaged in the act of love and sex even though we were still fully clothed. Gone were my worries of my saree becoming crumpled, what remain was only pure need for sexual gratification.

He would not really know the reason for my display of this aggressive passion. There were a few reasons for that. Even though he had told me the reason for his display of closeness to Smitha it had still made me jealous. Logic told me that this was ridiculous. I had no hold on him and no right to have either. I was not ready to give up my family life for him even though he had drowned me in pleasure I didn’t know existed till now. But there was this natural possessiveness that at least for these two days he was mine and mine alone. From the joy I was going to give him now he should not even have a single thought of her. This was also going to be the last time I have sex with him. After this I would want to go back to being a faithful housewife so, I wanted to treasure this memory of intense sexual joy forever in my mind. For that this mating as to be an unforgettable experience for both of us. He had lit the fire of desire in me this morning and only he could douse it otherwise that would be a regret for me always.

“My darling, looks like you are just as much in the mood as I am,” he said in between kisses, his elation evident in his voice.

“You are the one who did this to me from the morning and now you’re asking this hmm .. lover,” I said as I gently bit the nape of his neck.

We again engaged in another long and deep kiss. His hand was squeezing my breast while my hand was rubbing his groin as our lips ground together. “Come baby, let’s go behind that water tank, no one can see us there,” he said his voice dripping with passion that needed my body now.

“No love, Aunty may call for me anytime. I can hear it from here and will say something and manage. Also, we can hear if anyone was coming up the stairs,” I said wiping my wet lips with the back of my hand.

Vikram also accepted my reasoning as right. I undid the bottom two hooks of my blouse so that I could lift up the front of my blouse and bra and free my breasts. This way I could put it back on very quickly if needed.

“You wanted to drink from these this morning now is your chance … suck darling, suck my tits.”

As I fed my ardent lover he hungrily drank from my nipple where no milk came out. “sss …. Yes,like that … aww … slowly dear don’t bite hard … Ohhh …  no marks darling, with the suspicion my husband is having now he would surely look for that.”

I pulled my nipple from his mouth. “Why Bavani … was it painful?”

“No lover, look after this too,” I said as I fed him my other nipple.

While sucking he was caressing my stomach causing my muscles there to shiver there. I reached inside his dhoti searching for my lovely little boy. Vikram while continuing to suck on my nipple he pulled down his underwear and released his love tool. It sprang out eagerly wanting the pleasure from being caressed by my fingers. My fingers started rubbing the length of that sensual flesh. As my hand pulled the sensitive skin up and down I rubbed the exposed reddish bud with my thumb. I held his cock at the head with my forefinger and thumb forming a ring around it. With my rest of the fingers holding his rod lightly I started pulling his skin up and down. From the way his cock was throbbing in my fingers I knew he was having great pleasure. Just as not every man knows how to rub a woman’s clitoris to give her pleasure and bring her to orgasm the way it naturally comes for a woman, similarly not every woman knows how to masturbate a man the same way a man knows how to give himself self-pleasure. Probably Smitha won’t be experienced enough to make Vikram breath hard in pleasure when she strokes his cock the way I’m doing it. Probably another reason why  some young men want to enjoy sex with an experienced married woman. His pleasure giving tool felt so hot and ready in my hand. It was time for me to make it hotter in the guise of cooling it down. His cock was so big and beautiful, just perfect for the act of love and lust.

“Why is my sweet boy so hot now … is it because I cheated him and didn’t suck him this morning?” I said still playing with his joy stick. I would always suck my husband’s penis for his pleasure but now I wanted to suck Vikram’s cock for my pleasure.

“Yeah, he was so disappointed, you could have at least sucked him for a few seconds,” Vikram said hoarsely.

“I was worried about messing up my make-up and refused but now I’ll remedy that my love,” I said as I squatted in front of him.

The last three times I had sucked his cock it was always in the dark. First in the darkened storeroom, then behind the kitchen in the late evening and finally in the middle of the night in my room. Now for the first time the hard, rocklike staff that transported me to so much joy was right in front of my face, in the daytime when I could see it clearly. The bulbous head, the shining skin as it was pulled so tight because of his huge erection and the bulging veins running along its length. It was saliva inducingly even more beautiful and arousing up close. A cock worthy to be sucked … to have my soft lips wrapped around it. It was a cock that would make a woman want to taste it.

“God it’s so hot and beautiful,” I couldn’t help opening praising his magnificent genital.

“Suck darling I have been waiting this whole morning for it. I long for the day when I lie down on the bed and let your mouth pleasure me for so long that your jaws would ache.”

“Really, can you last so long?”

“If I put my mind to it I can,” he said and I knew it was not some arrogant boast. He was just stating a fact.

My husband wouldn’t be able to hold on even if he puts his full mind to controlling himself. I took his cock and pulled his foreskin back fully. He had such a huge erection and blood gushing through his cock was so great that his reddish bud was almost a shade of purple. This baby making tool had become so familiar to me in this last two days. Now was the first time I could clearly examine it. There was a small mole on the underside of his cock. They say that having a mole there was some sort of indication of good fortune for the cock. No wonder it has successfully conquered my pussy but also a few before me I guessed.  I kissed it showing my love for it, licked it showing my taste for it and then sucked it showing my lust for it. The thickness filled my mouth. This would be the last time this would be in my mouth so I wanted this memory etched in my mind. He held my head and gently fucked my mouth as I gobbled that blood engorged shaft. My fingers gripped his thigh. His tensed muscles were so hard that my fingers found it difficult to there. His testes were swaying the way my head was swaying. He if he didn’t shoot his life fluid into my mouth his precum was seeping on to my tongue. Our time was very limited so I didn’t suck for more than two or three minutes. As I got up Vikram squatted. He pulled my saree up while I pulled my panties  down to my ankle. As his face reached my pussy I covered his head and upper body by my saree.

“Open wider Bavani and bring your pussy to my face,” came his muffled voice.

I opened wider and flexed my knees. I know he had tasted many pussies before this but after today no other pussy should have tasted as good as this for him. I felt his tongue snake inside my pussy. He held on to my buttocks as he licked me. He slurped in my juices as he licked me. I moved my hips back and forth as I rubbed my pussy on his lips. I would not have shown my desire by rubbing like this with my husband. He may have thought that I was a lewd woman with low morals. But I needn’t show any such restrain with an adulterous lover. My arousal was sufficiently heightened that I moved away and made him stand up. I needed him inside me now. He opened the front of his Dhoti and sat on the top of the stairs. His long thick shaft was pointing upwards waiting for me. I sat on his hips as his hard rod slid inside of me. I rode this bucking stallion which was snorting as it fucked me. My swaying tits were tempting his sexual hunger some more. He rubbed his face on my tits as I continued to ride my handsome lover. We both knew we didn’t have much time so we concentrated on quickly reaching our orgasms. We locked lips as we strove towards the peak of pleasure.

“I’m going to come baby … aahh.. aahh… don’t hold back come with me,” I told Vikram.

He wasn’t near yet I think because he suddenly started pushing his hips up fast wanting to come with me. I needed to egg him on. “Fuck me hard darling … you do it like Mohan never could … oohhh”

“Faster baby .. faster .. I’ll never forget the sex with you darling Ohh Baby,” I moaned. I was going to come anytime now and I was hoping he would too.

That’s when I heard the voice,” Bavani … where are you?” It was the aunt. Oh no I needed to go but I was too near my peak to stop now.

“Faster baby faster,” I whispered as I rode him faster. “Bavani !!!” the voice called out again.

“Fuck bastard … Cum, “ I said as I kissed him fiercely.

“Oh my god yess…,” I started bucking as I came and I felt Vikram shoot at the same time. I couldn’t even wait for him to finish completely as I got up quickly. He continued to spew out a bit more on to his own thighs. I used Vikram’s underwear to quickly clean up, pulled up my panties, put back my bra and blouse, smoothened my saree as much as possible and ran downstairs.

“Oh, there you are Bavani, quick get ready they’ll be here in ten minutes,” the aunt said.

Good that will give me time to properly clean up before they come.
[+] 6 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
He, She, Husband (Completed) - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 01:28 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 15-06-2023, 01:31 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Fing fing - 15-06-2023, 01:56 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Eswar P - 15-06-2023, 02:20 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 02:38 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Givemeextra - 15-06-2023, 03:15 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 16-06-2023, 01:12 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Susheela143 - 16-06-2023, 07:41 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 16-06-2023, 11:10 PM