Thread Rating:
  • 106 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
(04-08-2023, 02:28 AM)creamydelight Wrote: I don't agree with this. 

When they are interacting, we hear what both have to say. Even then, we are given a clearer picture of what Anita is thinking/feeling with much more emphasis than what Hariya is feeling or thinking.

When they are not interacting, i.e. when Anita is at home or anywhere not with Hariya, we only know what she is thinking. We do not have a comparable window into Hariya's thoughts. Obviously, i understand the story's title is "Anita Singh", and not "Anita Singh and Hariya", so naturally there will be much greater emphasis on her thoughts. In thermodynamics terms, she's the system and everything else is the surrounding. We are more concerned with the system.

I get where you are coming from but I think the writer has shown hariya to be a 'Dabang' type as mentioned on multiple occasions too. Such people just do things without thinking too much about the consequences. there are few instances in the story so far where the writer has shared hariyas feelings like when hariya touched anitas anal region for the first time. I agree it may be superficial but still. What I have understand so far is hariya may be a dabang for others but he is still afraid of anita. This is why we see him pushing the limits slowly and not diving in on her straightaway. 

But nonetheless, as a reader, I do get to have opinions which aren't the same as the writer. The writer owns the story.

yes. not everyone has same opinion. I am hoping i didnt offend you with my opinion. I have been burned before because of voicing my opinion regarding situations on stories before. then writers get offended and that gives them a reason to stop the story midway. enjoy the story like everyone else. personally i like the story for its semi female narrative.

msg to the writer.
I dont know if anyone has pointed out yet but editing of your story is great. the semantics in dialogues of the main characters are well maintained throughout. with so many dialogues in every update you have kept that intact. kudos to you. Also i may not be able to put detailed feedback after every update but rest assured your work is well appreciated by me
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by dragonslair - 04-08-2023, 10:08 AM