My Mom and Mr. Vikram Continuous Secret Fuck

Vikram - Your boobs got a lot of milk in them ( He said as he sucked her nipples with a slurping sound)

Mom - (While closing her eyes and holding Vikram's head) Aaaahh sshhh oooooohhhh Vik.....raaamm aaaaahhhhhhhh

The pure lust in between them could not be extricated at all. Vikram held those firm boobs of my mom with both of his hands, squeezing them one by one and feeling the softness. He sucked her right nipple for 30 seconds, then changed to the left nipple and back again. This double sensation of feeling Vikram's warm mouth on her nipples made Mom go berzerk. 

It reached a point where she had to press Vikram's head onto her breasts because she couldn't contain the ecstasy bubbling around her nipples. Vikram then released her boobs and gazed at my mom. She was closing her eyes halfway because of the horniness in her which was about to erupt. She breathed heavily to signify that she wanted more.

I heard that when a woman starts breathing faster during foreplay, it's a crucial indicator to the man that she wants to be fucked hard. And by my mom breathing sexily, I knew she was already in a fucking mood and she didn't want Vikram to stop although she didn't tell him so.

Vikram - I can see it in your eyes, my love, you want my dick in your pussy

Mom - (Talking in a moaning and soft tone) Uuuhhh aaahh Vikram yes yes I want it 

I couldn't believe those words just emanated from my mom's mouth. As I held my dick stroking it back and forth, I pinched myself on the neck just to confirm that I wasn't sleeping or dreaming. Because that's the first time my mom said "yes" when Vikram asked her if she wanted his dick in her pussy.

Did Vikram finally manage to turn a conservative married woman into his submissive queen? I wasn't sure. Maybe Mom said "yes" just because she was in the middle of a horny mood which was hard for her to contain and control.

After mom gave Vikram the indication that she wants his dick inside her pussy, Vikram naughtily smiled at her and squatted down in front of her. He then started pulling down the reddish dress my mom was wearing. As he was doing so, I was surprised again by another insane thing I saw.

Mom was helping Vikram to remove the reddish dress from her marvelous curvy body. This action not only baffled me but also stunned Vikram who just watched my mom in awe. I asked myself if my mom forgot my dad who was in the house sleeping. Maybe she didn't care because she just wanted to quench her sexual thirst which Dad could not quench.

Vikram removed it up to her feet and Mom kicked the dress with her foot. The dress fell over on a stool that was located a few meters away. My curvy mom stood there next to the table totally naked; she wasn't even wearing any panty. Vikram stood up in the squatting position he was in. 

His mouth was wide open as he admired my mom's naked beauty. She looked like a naked angel literally because her body was shining.

[Image: naked.jpg]

To Vikram, this day felt even better than the last three days. Why? Because today, my mom willfully became submissive to him by accepting him to put his dick inside her pussy when he asked her about it. And secondly, he will fuck her inside our house when Dad himself is sleeping.

It was like a dream come true for him. As Mom stood there, she didn't even cover her pussy or her breasts. Furthermore, I didn't see any indication of her shying. She stood there leaning on the office table that was inside the store room and just gave a passionate look to Vikram as she wore a naughty smile.

Her demeanor towards Vikram completely changed. Her behavior utterly became lustful. In the last three days, she was resisting Vikram's sexual advances but today, she wasn't resisting anymore. She was freeing her body to be used by Vikram.

Vikram started removing his shirt and trouser in a gradual & sensual manner. Before he even finished taking off his shirt, Mom was already kneeling down unbuttoning his trouser. When I saw this, my dick hardened more. It was mind-blowing to see my mom, who is married to my dad, willfully kneeling down by volition and hungry for another man's dick.

Vikram - Jaya, I can't believe my eyes today

Mom - (While unzipping his pants) Why?

Vikram - I was expecting the normal aggressive Jaya but I got the submissive Jaya I wanted.

Mom - (Smiling naughtily at him) I am still the same aggressive Jaya but in a different mood

Vikram - Really? Then show me what the original Jaya can do with her mouth

My mom understood what he meant and as soon as she fully unzipped his pants, his 11-inch dick popped out like a spring. The veins around his fat dick indicated that Vikram was really horny and he was going to pound my mom for good. Every woman would have gone crazy for this massive and heavy dick that Vikram has. No wonder my mom misses it so much to the point of becoming submissive to him.

Without wasting time, Mom held his dick firmly with her two hands and spat on it twice to lubricate it. Again, I was in for a surprise. I never saw my mom sucking a dick like a professional dick sucker. She was stroking Vikram's dick back and forth and in a few minutes, she swallowed it fully in her mouth.

[Image: suck-5.gif]

Vikram's dick was big enough; I could see the outline of his dick around Mom's cheek as she sucked it. Vikram was moaning and groaning. He held the back of her head and gradually moved it back and forth to his liking. Mom was doing a better job to swallow that whole size of a dick inside her mouth.

In about a few minutes, I noticed that Mom started taking Vikram's dick deep inside her throat. To do this, she had to draw her tongue outside more. I saw a few drops of saliva falling from her mouth as she swallowed the whole dick.

Vikram - Aaarrgghh my love! You deserve a reward for this blowjob that you are giving me, aaaarrhh

Mom - (Sucking sounds)

Vikram - Aaahh Yes, aaahh yes,, go take it deeper inside your throat, aaahh yes just like that, oooooohh

[Image: pic-9-big.jpg]

Vikram held her head and started literally banging her mouth back and forth with virility. His legs were slightly spread to give him a good surface area to balance the force he used to fuck her widened mouth. Mom couldn't cope with the pace of fucking her mouth got. She decided to reduce the pace by using her hands to hold Vikram's thighs to go against the pressure Vikram was applying.

But that didn't do much difference as Vikram was strong and sturdy enough. It looked like she trapped her in that blowjob position for about 10 mins now. By then, I saw the whole of my mom's mouth was covered with her own saliva due to the rough blowjob.

Vikram then removed his dick from her mouth and immediately, Mom coughed about 7 times while spitting out some saliva. I heard that when a woman coughs after a blowjob, then it means that she is pleased with the blowjob.

Vikram quickly raised her up and kissed her mouth which was untidy with her own saliva. The fact that Vikram kissed her mouth which he just fucked gave me another type of horniness I never had. It was so erotic. No wonder my mom starts to love him more than my dad because my dad didn't give her these kinds of rough and unique styles of sex.

Vikram - Now turn over and put your hands on the table baby, I want to see your fat ass jiggle as I fuck your pussy.

Mom - Sir please don't fuck me hard, I don't want to shout. My husband might wake up, please do it slowly

Vikram - Why are you pleading with me to fuck you slowly when all this time you wanted my dick so bad

Mom - I...I... just please go slow, your dick is big

Vikram - I love it when you saw that my love. Spread your legs apart baby, I want to get a direct penetration. 

He spat on his right hand and brought it under her so that he could lubricate her pussy but he was surprised again to find that her pussy was already wet.

Vikram - Oooh! Jaya, you are a naughty and good wife. Do you mean that you got wet just for me?

Mom - No...I mean yes......I mean.....I don't....umm yes yes I did.

Vikram - You are a good wife Jaya. Getting wet for me while your idiotic husband sleeps upstairs. I will give you what your tight pussy wants.

With one push, his dick entered my mom's pussy from behind. She gave a long "Ouch" initially then she continued moaning afterward.  Vikram's dick didn't enter fully because of its size. Therefore, he decided to gradually give her slow motions of back and forth. I was watching all this while stroking my dick.

Vikram held her big fat ass with his hands as he gave her firm but hard strokes with a mixture of slow ones. This man really knows how to fuck a woman. He was balancing between penetration and widening her pussy with his dick. Mom's moans began getting louder and louder.

[Image: pussy-doggy-2.gif]

My mom started moving her waist back and forth as his dick continued going in deeper inside her pussy. Not only did she push back her waist but also swung her hips in a clockwise and circular manner. By her doing this, I was certain that she was loving that big dick fucking her pussy.

Vikram - Aaargh! What a tight pussy you have baby, it's even tighter than last time

Mom - Aaahhh yes yes yes Vikram aaooooh ssshh ooooohhh

Vikram - Gggrrh Ggggrr GGggrr (Sounds of him fucking her with enthusiasm and gusto)

[Image: 365-1000.jpg]

The amplitude of Mom's voice began rising ever louder. She realized this sooner which prompted her to pick  Vikram's white shirt from the ground and placed it inside her mouth to suppress the screams. She bit his shirt tightly with her teeth making sure that she doesn't scream because Dad might hear although the storeroom remained soundless from outside.

Her fat ass jiggled and vibrated with each thump and stroke Vikram gave her. His dick was now deep inside her pussy. As he continued fucking her, mom's asshole released a huge and loud fart that sounded like PPPPPRRRRR PFFFFF!

Vikram - Ooh yes that's what I was waiting for, the sounds of your farts are really giving me the energy to fuck you more 

MOm - Aaahhh oooh it's because you are fucking me harder

Vikram - Yes I want to fuck you harder so that you fart for me more. Please baby, don't hold in your fart, I want you to release them. They smell really good. It adds the pleasure

Then mom released another louder fart from her assholes which jubilated Vikram. He slapped her big asscheeks quite a few times which made them turn pinkish-red. He was now fucking my mom past the 20 minutes they told me and it was not 30 minutes and counting.

The fucking session electrified both of them making them forget the time. As mom let out another fart from her asshole while Vikram fucked her pussy, he used his right thumb to massage her asshole. He gave her asshole a gentle rub and finally popped it inside her asshole.

Mom felt the thump go inside her farting asshole and it almost made her remove Vikram's white shirt she was biting from her mouth. Both of them were sweating heavily. Vikram then bent a little forward and told my mom to kiss him. My mom turned her head slightly backward and started smooching him. He then removed his dick from her pussy.

Vikram - Baby spread your asscheeks, I want to fuck your farting asshole now

Mom - No no dear, please not today

Vikram - Cmon baby, you know I love fucking your farting asshole

Mom - Yes but not now, dear, we don't have time, my husband can wake up any moment

Vikram - But I want to cum and the best place to pour my cum is inside your asshole

Mom - (While turning to face him, then kneeling down) Cum inside my mouth.

Vikram - Wooow! Really darling?

MOm - (Smiling at him) Yes, cum inside my mouth.

Just because my mom willfully told him to cum inside her mouth, made me cum already. I stroked my dick hard when I heard those words coming from my mom who I knew as a faithful loving wife to my dad. It made me cum so hard that the sperm flowed down my hands.

Vikram then inserted his dick inside her mouth and started fucking her throat really hard, even harder than earler because her mouth was now accustomed to his big dick. The pace of his fucking her mouth was tremendous.

[Image: suck-12.gif]

Then after about 5 mintues of fucking her mouth, he deposited all his cum inside her mouth. Vikram groaned "Aaaahhh sshhh ooooooohhhh" while my mom looked at him and widened her mouth to receive the cum. 

Vikram - Aarrgh! Yes swallow it darling, don't spit it out. I want you to drink it 

MOm - Ok

My mom swallowed all the cum. She even licked some which were on her cheeks and breasts. After she finished drinking it fully, she opened her mouth wide to show Vikram the proof to Vikram that she fully drank his sperms.

[Image: mom.gif]

[+] 4 users Like Rajeev Gupta's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Mom and Mr. Vikram Continuous Secret Fuck - by Rajeev Gupta - 03-08-2023, 01:51 AM