Adultery WiFi WIFEY
UPDATE-15

TRISHA

My husband closes our main gate. That familiar sound sends a chill through me, realizing what I am doing now.

I feel my heart racing, and I turn to face my scheming Stalker. The darkness eats away any sense of security; I can only rely on my heightened sense of anticipation. The tension and excitement are in the air, and my body heats up with anticipation.

My eyes search the darkness for any sign of his movement, but none comes. I bite down on my lip in eagerness, savoring the thrill.

From the faint ambient light, I can just make out his features—those piercing eyes and steely jawline. My pulse quickens. He's tall and broad-shouldered and dressed all in black, I presume.

The stranger moves closer to me—not uttering a single word—and I can feel myself becoming aroused. His presence sends shivers all through me.

Who is he? Why is he stalking me? How long has he been stalking me? What does he do for a living? My mind swirls with questions.

I know I should be running away, but I don't. My body simply begs for more. I can feel my desire grow, and I can't help but want to be closer to him, succumb to what he has to offer.

The tension between us is electric, and I sense he feels it too. I know he's not going anywhere. He's here to get what he wants.

His presence overwhelms me in the darkness, and I have an intense urge to feel closer to him. The intensity of my desire is dizzying. Like he has some special, hidden power over my body.

His intense eyes, gazing from the shadows, have me losing the sense of myself. I want to give myself to him and surrender to his mysterious presence. The desire I feel is so powerful I can't control it.

I'm a married woman, but I can't help my feelings. I want to explore the sensations inside of me that he has provoked. I take a step closer. I'm captivated.

Feeling lost in a trance, I move closer to him and feel his breath on my face. He grabs my hips, and a wave of pleasure washes over me. I can sense the power of his commanding presence, which excites me.

The atmosphere between us crackled with energy, heat from his body, and intensity hung like smoke.

He chuckled darkly as he reached out and grabbed my flank, squeezing my ass roughly as if he was trying to find something to break the tension. I gasp at the sudden sensation, my face burning with embarrassment.

"Well, well, well.", his voice raw and dark," I am impressed how you tricked your husband away."
My cheeks flush in shame, and I sneer," My marriage is none of your business."
My Stalker responds by giving me a hard slap on the ass, the sting resonating through my body. A rush of heat radiating outwards from the spot, a physical reminder of my vulnerability.

His grip tightens on my soft butt as he leans in and lets out a low laugh.
"I have made your marriage my business. For some, it is a matter of soul, but it has become a cell for you. He isn't your soulmate but your cellmate."

My lips curl up, and wrinkling my forehead, I grimace, "And let me guess. You are here to liberate me from that cell?"

My stalker chuckles, "On the contrary,I intend to become the Jailor of that Cell. This is more fun." the salacious smile on his lips inviting and yet frightening in the dark, and his hand lands a sharp slap on my buttock, the emphatic force between his palm materializing against my ample flesh.

I  gasp, my breath quickens,  the sting radiates through my curves, and I stumble onto his body.
"Owwwww...It hurts ...You know." I groan.

Suddenly my Stalker pulled me closer, aligning my naked body with his clothed one, grabbing my pert derrière.

The swell of my breasts meet his t-shirt, and he utters in a passion," You have no idea how many times I have watched you from afar. My blood dance to your motion every time I see you walk " and eyes my curvy backside from above.

[Image: 370203221_20230801_200633.gif]

My eyes widen, recognizing his desire for me in his voice, and my back arches instinctively beneath subtle pressure as my plump, curvaceous bottom is getting squeezed in his firm grasp.

His confession continues," Firm and toned, a work of art. Not a ripple disturbed its perfect symmetry, the two mounds fitting into one another like two puzzle pieces.Oh, how many times I have fantasized about touching your crescent moons!!!"

His finger digs into my round globes. His touch is intoxicating. I feel my passions stir to life.

I closed my eyes and let my body sink into the sensation as my hips gave way to my stalker's hands. My full, round butt felt lush and inviting in his grip, its softness giving way to his gentle caresses. He kneads and squeezes my flesh, sending waves of pleasure radiating throughout my body.

[Image: 370189829_20230801_175816.gif]

He praises further with lust filled voice," Round and full, with just the right amount of jiggle when You walk. Its curves and edges sing perfection, and its creamy color begged to be stroked and caressed."

My stalker's touch sent a thrill of pleasure through my body as his strong hands massaged my flesh. I feel my cheeks heat up and my pussy quiver, feeling both aroused and foolish from his attention. But his touch was inviting and irresistible.

His grip is firm yet gentle as he squeezes and caresses my ass. His breath lingers as he draws figures of ardor along my curves. I hold back the moan that wells up within me, not wanting to let go.

He chuckles, "You can moan as much as you want ...Your husband isn't here."
My brows furrowed, "Stop talking about my husband."

"Make me." Saying that, his lips take mine.

I moan instantly against his lips, "mmmmm."

I feel his lips press against mine, hard and needy. His hands clutch at my hips. His tongue slides against mine in a greedy, passion-fueled exchange, the complete darkness of the room enveloping us in a cocoon of sensuality. His every touch is electric, and it sets my skin on fire.

My hands reach up to tangle in his hair, and I can feel the softness of his locks between my fingers. I gasp as he presses closer, a moan escaping my lips as I arch into him, desperate for more.

Our kiss intensifies, my breath catching as I imagine all the naughty things we could do if only there was more light. He seems to sense this as his hands wander lower, eagerly exploring my saturated pussy in a way that arouses me more than words ever could.

I remain in the moment, in his arms, living in the pleasure and passion we create together. Every second is bliss, and I savor it like a sheer indulgence. We remain lost in each other's mouths until nothing else remains but the wet noises of our kiss.

Suddenly, he lets out a low growl that reverberates through my body, heightening my excitement even further. His hands grip my buttocks tightly as he swats them playfully, sending a tingling sensation through me. My flesh quivers with delight as I give myself completely to the pleasure of the act. 

[Image: 370189837_20230801_180735.gif]

In the heat of the moment, he lifts me up using my hips, and my legs instinctively circle his waist while my hands garland his neck.
Our Lips stay connected, never parting from each other.

His soft, wet tongue snakes out, finding my most secret places, making me moan breathlessly in response.

I feel so alive at this moment, every nerve in my body begging for more. The scandalous thrill of being with another man while already married thrills me even more.

My husband is none the wiser, I can do whatever I want, and it's incredibly liberating. My head is spinning as I reach out to grab hold of my stalker, not caring if I'm too forward. His touch is like fire, engulfing me in its flames and making me feel so alive.

My body moves and writhes against his, and all I can think about is how bittersweet this moment is. All I can do is succumb to the passion and live in the pleasure we're both experiencing together in the darkness.

He begins to walk while kissing and carrying me.

The unnamed man's strong arms are wrapped tightly around my body, his hands molding my curves and gripping my ass as he strides confidently through the night. I am suspended in the air, my legs wrapped around his waist, my arms encircling his neck. His hard chest smashes my opulent tits, and I carouse in the sensation of being so close to him.

The night air is cool against my skin, but his hands are warm as they explore my body. His fingers trail up and down my back, sending a shiver through me, and his thumb rubs ever so gently against my wet pussy, sending sparks of pleasure through my body.

Every step he takes is charged with erotic energy, and I press myself closer to him, savoring the sensation of his body against mine. His breathing is heavy and ragged as we walk, and I can feel his heat radiating from his body. I can sense his desire, and it only serves to increase my own.

We make our way through the darkness, the moonlight illuminating our path. Every step brings me closer to him, and the air is heavy with anticipation. It is an erotic journey that I will never forget.

Suddenly, He presses me against the nearby wall and breaks the kiss. Immediately his hands get hold of my aching breasts with a gentle grasp contrasting his masculine strength.

I moan out in the heat, "Oh godddd....ufffff.."

He asks," Where is the key of your main door?"

I mewl, "Why?".

My legs wrapped around his waist, and he is helping me stay lifted against the wall with his pelvic bone.

He doesn't reply.

He is cupping my breasts with his strong hands, his palms slightly rough. I gasp as his fingers stroke around my nipples, teasing them to life. His lips suck along the sides of my breasts, gently yet insistently. As he moves his head up and down, I feel sparks of pleasure course through my body. The sensation is overwhelming but oh-so pleasurable.

His lips close on my nipples, his tongue caressing the tip and sending powerful vibrations through my body. My head falls back, and I can barely stifle the moans that escape from my lips. His hands knead my breasts, his thumbs circling my nipples until they become hard.

My heart races as I feel my Stalker's lips making contact with my breasts. His tongue is soft as it circles around the base of my nipple before latching onto it. I moan as he begins to suck hard. Waves of pleasure ripple through my body as he continues to pleasure me this way.

I moan loudly," Ahhhhhh....it feels so gooood..."

His hair grazes against my fingertips as I gently stroke it.

His hands manage their way to my sides, pulling me closer as he continues to suckle. I feel my breath coming harder and faster as the pleasure intensifies. One of his hands moves up to my other breast, tantalizing it slowly with his fingertips. This movement brings an even stronger wave of pleasure that hits my core.

He pauses, "Where is the key, Trisha."

I don't reply. I know he is plotting something.

He goes back to cradling my breasts.

He continues to please my breasts with his skilled mouth and hands for what feels like an eternity until I can take no more. After several more moments of pleasure and bliss, I am on the verge of screaming his name in ecstasy, and ironically I don't know his name.

He murmur's against my rack hearing my raspy moans, "Do you trust me."

I moan, "Ahhhh....noooo..."

He laughs at my nipples and remarks, "That's a wise answer."

I gasp as my Stalker's lips suck hungrily at my breasts. His tongue circles each tender nipple, teasing and tantalizing. Each gentle tug from his mouth sends waves of pleasure coursing through my body. His deft fingers explore my sides, tracing each curve as I melt beneath his touch.

My husband is but a distant memory as my Stalker's hands cup and knead my breasts to their perfect shape. He swirls his tongue around, exploring every inch before taking my nipples between his lips and sucking them gently, coaxing out deep moans from my throat.

He asks again, "Where is the Key Beautiful?"

I bite my lips struggling not to answer him.

He is adamant.

He trails languorous kisses down the valley between my breasts, nipping and licking my sensitive skin as he moves lower. His hands never stop caressing, my body electric beneath his passionate embrace.

My mind is on cloud nine as I'm rocked with ecstasy. I can feel my lungs wracking against my ribcage, and for a brief moment, I forget everything else as I debauch in the pleasure of my mystery man pleasing my body.

My nipples have grown tighter under his touch. His hands, large and strong, cup my breasts, plucking and pulling at the sensitive flesh of my nipples. His mouth takes my aroused nipples, his tongue flicking and teasing, coaxing more sensations from within me.

My moans buzz in the air.

I am lost in the wave of pleasure that courses through my body.

My body grows hotter, and my arousal increases with each stroke of his tongue and every tug of his teeth. His strong hands explore me, and his passionate lips drive me to the brink of ecstasy.

The sensations I feel are overwhelming. I need him. I need him inside me.

I surrender, rubbing my enflamed pussy on his body, and yell, 
"Downstairs, The key ...ahhhhhh."

"Show me." He pulls me up from the wall, and we start walking again. Our eyes have adjusted to the darkness around us.

I felt my heart pounding as my stalker lifted me up, his strong arms supporting my body as he began to walk. I could feel the warmth of his body as my nakedness pressed against his clothed one. I felt a sense of security in his strong arms, holding me close, though a wave of fear ran through me as he began to walk.

'What if you drop me?' I ask fearfully, my voice trembling as I hold on tighter.

He chuckles and looks down at me, his eyes twinkling with amusement. 'I won't drop you,' he says reassuringly.

The feeling of being naked in another man's arms is exhilarating. His strong hands pressed against my body. I cling to him, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. His fingertips rub my dripping pussy, and every time he moves his hands to my ass, I moan in pleasure.

The erotic walk is like a dance, with my body pressed tightly against his. His steps are slow and controlled, creating a tantalizing rhythm. With every movement, his hands are stroking my clit, my pussy lips making me moan, leaving me breathless and wanting more.

He taunts me, "Mmmm You are so wet."

My body floods in shame, and my pussy squeezes out more juices in response.

An uncontrollable heat grew within me, my arousal intensifying with every step. I'm so close to the edge, but I want it to last forever. I want to savor every moment of this exquisite pleasure.

I can feel his every step as my body is rocked back and forth, the sensation of his hands on me intensifying with every movement. His breath against my neck is hot and heavy, and I can feel his arousal pushing against me. I can't help but moan with pleasure as my desire builds with every step.

My body is pressed against his as we walk, his chest ironing my spilling breasts.
 His hand grips my ass cheek firmly while his other hand moves in circles against my wet pussy, keeping me heated. His breathing is heavy, and I can feel his muscles flexing beneath me as he carries me.

Every step he takes sends a wave of pleasure coursing through me, and I can't help but moan in delight. His movements are slow and calculated, and the sensation is so intense that I feel like I'm about to explode. He looks down at me with a mischievous glint in his eye.

He knows what he's doing, and I can't help but surrender to the pleasure. With every step we take, I'm filled with an indescribable sensation, and I know I'm going to be left wanting more. Our erotic walk is a tantalizing tease, with my pulsating pussy coating his fingers with my helpless wet desire.

The walk ends all too soon as we reach downstairs. But I know that we'll do this again soon enough. I'm sure of it.

"Where?"He asks.

I stay silent, and he slowly pushes two fingers into my shuddering cavern shattering my world. I moan loudly.

[Image: 370189824_20230801_183353.gif]

"Where ?"He asks again, rolling his treacherous fingers inside my molten core.

I can't take it anymore. I want him inside me.

I give in to his demand and tell him where the key is.

My stalker puts me down but does not let me go.

He clutches my left tit from behind, and his other hand goes between my legs from the front.

"Guide me, please beautiful." He chuckles, feeling my desperate ass grinding against his snarling cock while his fingers titillate my moist folds, making me moan.
We walk like this until I reach the key and then the door.

He locks the door and puts the key in his pocket.

He could have just latched the door but didn't; instead, he locked it.
I gulp, thinking it through.

My Stalker has locked me inside the house with him and locked my husband out of the house.

Arun does not have a key with him. He left it in the bedroom.

He explains in a mocking tone, "For your safety, Beautiful. Afterall you are being stalked and you need to keep your door locked. Your ...husband.. will understand."
[+] 12 users Like NightOwl's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
WiFi WIFEY - by NightOwl - 25-07-2023, 09:05 AM
RE: WIFI WIFEY - by NightOwl - 25-07-2023, 09:09 AM
RE: WIFI WIFEY - by Givemeextra - 25-07-2023, 09:16 AM
RE: WIFI WIFEY - by Swt_ononna - 25-07-2023, 09:19 AM
RE: WIFI WIFEY - by Mampi - 25-07-2023, 10:22 AM
RE: WIFI WIFEY - by NightOwl - 25-07-2023, 12:35 PM
RE: WIFI WIFEY - by Givemeextra - 25-07-2023, 01:26 PM
RE: WIFI WIFEY - by Swt_ononna - 25-07-2023, 02:15 PM
RE: WIFI WIFEY - by NightOwl - 25-07-2023, 02:51 PM