Adultery WiFi WIFEY
UPDATE 14

TRISHA

I'm standing here in the pitch-black darkness of our house, completely exposed and vulnerable, in front of my Stalker. I know he can make out my shape in the dark. Every inch of my skin is exposed, and I feel a mixture of shame and arousal wash over me. 

My husband is downstairs, yet here I am, standing before my Stalker, risking it all. 

I can end it all if I just shout and inform Arun about this anonymous intruder in our house. Yet I couldn't.

The heady thrill of almost getting caught intoxicates me.The knowledge of what we're doing, what we might get caught doing, fills me with a pleasure as intense as the act itself.

My Stalker kicks the chemise away from my feet. I can feel the heat radiating off of him. He leans in, his lips hovering just above my ear.

I turn a bit, and fear grips my throat as I express my anxiety, "You should leave.It is getting dangerous now.".

I find no strength in my voice.I can sense the man I am talking to is in his mid 30's, surely no more than 45.

"Your skin is so soft," he murmurs, his breath tickling my neck, his hand caressing my hair, "Don't be afraid." my attention skittishly hovers between him and my husband downstairs.

His voice is low and sultry, sending a shiver of pleasure through my body, and my face flare with heat. I can't believe I'm letting him do this.

[Image: 369865276_20230730_161553.gif]

"Don't be shy," he says, his hands ghosting over my body, "You have a lovely figure" Shame mounts on my high cheekbones, and My breath catches in my throat.

He turns me around again, making me face downwards against the railing so I can keep track of my husband.

The wetness between my legs betrays the feelings I can't hide. 

My Stalker sneakily slides one of his fingers inside my pussy, and I can't help but moan in pleasure as my inner walls ripple around him-"Offffff...."

My Stalker chuckles in pride at my reaction. I imagine his grin twisting his lips while mine are upside down.

I'm standing there, helplessly writhing against him, loving the way his touch makes me feel.

I concentrate on each stroke, a sultry sigh leaving my lips with each thrust. My clit pulses with pleasure, my breath coming in shallow pants. I can feel the wetness between my legs getting sloppier as my pussy continues to throb.

"Honey,I can't find it ." My husband's defeated voice floats in the darkness.

Hearing my husband's voice, my Kinky Stalker becomes aggressive, knowing  I have to answer my hubby, and to make it difficult for me, he pushes his finger deeper into me. 
I'm desperate to keep quiet, worried that my husband might hear, but as my Stalker's finger rubs against my sensitive bundle of nerves, I feel the tingle of pleasure blooming. 

I desperately try to remain still, my hands gripping tightly to his thighs, but as the pleasure intensifies, I can't stop myself from letting out soft groans of pleasure.

*smack* My StalkerStalker startles me with a loud slap on my protruding ass and growls, "Answer him."

"Keep...mmphhh searching." I reply to my unsuspecting husband.

"Watch it, Trisha, don't loiter around in the Dark." My husband cautions me with concern in his voice.

I whisper at my Stalker, pleading, "Please don't make noise."

"Shhhhh" He puts a finger on my lips and whispers back, "Keep quiet and Listen."

My spine tingles with pleasure as I feel my persuasive Stalker's other finger enter inside me, teasing and coaxing my insides until I can barely contain my pleasure. 

His touch was magical, and I struggled to keep my moans contained while he skillfully teased my inner walls. My body betrays me, and I surrender to his ministrations, allowing waves of pleasure to overtake me, and I listen.

I listen to the wet sounds that are coming out of my pussy, almost like a deep echoing, a mix between a low moan and a trickling river. It's a combination of pleasure and need, of wanting him more and more. 

With each movement of his fingers, I can feel my muscles tensing and releasing, creating an almost musical pattern of wet and enticing noises. I'm tense and relaxed all at once, feeling pleasure ripple throughout my body and leaving me aching for more.

"Listen to the music we are making." His husky voice lulls me.

And I listen.

The wet, slippery sounds coming from my pussy are like music to me. Each stroke causes a new melody, a duet between my pleasure and the pleasure of my Stalker. I can hear the slick, juicy friction of his skillful touch; his finger gliding inside and circling around my most sensitive area with practiced strokes as if he's relearning how to play a long-forgotten instrument. He knows just where and how to touch me to push me over the edge.

My breath shudders out of me in delight, my head lolling back as I'm transported to a world of pleasure. An intense wetness builds between my legs, and as my Stalker continues to stroke me, I feel my slickness coating him. I cover my mouth leaning over the railing, rolling my eyes into my skull, facing the darkness in front while he fingers me from behind.

[Image: 369865128_ezgif-2-5939fd28f6.gif]

I can hear the soft, slick noises that come with his every movement, a combination of wet, juicy slurps and light smacking that combine to create a symphony of pleasure.
Every stroke causes me to shudder in pleasure as delight washes over me. I squeeze my eyes shut and can't help but moan, my body electrified with pleasure.

"No, Honey...there is no wire here.I think you have mistaken." My husband has given up his search.

Anticipating a conversation between my husband and me, my Stalker curls his finger within me, the wet sounds coming from my pussy intensify, and he remarks,
 "I bet he couldn't even find your clit,just like he can't find the fuse,let along fix it. Answer him, Beautiful." and follows up with another louder smack on my plump ass, stinging it.

"Oh, goddd....." I groan in pain, scrunching my face.

"I am telling you not to roam around in the dark." My husband orders me thinking I am stumbling upon furniture may be.

"Try the garage," I kill the moan while speaking.

"There no wire there.I know." My husband asserts certainty.

"Try it anyway." I huffed.

Arun accessed the attached garage with his mobile phone flashlight from within our house, crossing the living room downstairs.

[Image: 369864989_image0_0_watermark-15.jpg]

Upstairs with each thrust of my Stalker's finger inside my oozing pussy, I could hear a wet, almost squelching sound-a sound that could only signify pleasure ,as my pulsating walls were being aroused to new heights.

As he moved his finger in and out of me, I could feel my feminine juices running freely, pooling around my Stalker's finger, soaking my inner walls with orgasmic bliss.

My Stalker chortles in delight as I shudder," If he can't fix fuses, how can he fix your leakage?Your plumbing requirements are very complicated than he realizes."

While teasing me, he punishes my ass with a playful spank, and the sound echoes. I  know my husband can hear it, and my Stalker is intentionally doing it.

I moan, "uffff...you are reckless" The hedonistic thrill of almost getting caught only amplifies the sensations that ripple through me. The fear of being caught dissolves into the pleasure of the moment as I enjoy my forbidden pleasure.

He spanks me again and again and again.... until finally, there is a crash downstairs, and I hear my husband's voice calling to me, and that is when the most intense rush of all slams into me. I am caught between pleasure and fear, and I find both equally thrilling and intoxicating.

Arun shouts from the garage, "Trisha, are you all right?"

My stalker responds with a chuckle and plots to make me miserable as I try to reply to my husband, who is worried about my well-being during this preplanned power cut.

He presses his digits deeper and deeper into me. Each penetration is like a mini explosion, sending waves of pleasure through my body and making me clench down on his hand.

Desperately trying not to alert my husband, who is finding the fuse in our garage, I bite down on my lip and try to concentrate on controlling my moans. With each sensation, my body screams for more. His expert movements only leave me wanting more, and I can hardly keep myself from screaming out in pleasure.

At this point, I am nothing but a wet, uncontrollable mess. With one last thrust of his fingers, I am swept away by a tsunami of bliss, and my body quivers with delight. Every muscle tenses and then relaxes, leaving me completely spent and barely able to stand.

I moan out, "Yesssss.sssss...." responding to Arun while cumming on my mischievous Stalker's fingers.

My Stalker does not stop. He gives my pussy no respite.As his fingers grace my engorged pussy petals, I'm overwhelmed with a sense of shame that I'm being unfaithful to my husband while he carries out his duties downstairs.

The moan escapes my lips despite my attempts to keep it inside. His finger circles the aroused nub, and I clamp my lips shut, a certain sense of guilt washing over me, even though it is balanced by the sweet pleasure his touch has brought.

I bite my lip, struggling to stifle a groan, my legs trembling from his touch. Every moan I make, every gasp I utter is tainted by the fact that I am betraying the vows my husband and I exchanged on the day of our marriage.

It's a cruel reminder of my current predicament, and yet I can't help but be aroused by it. The knowledge that I'm doing something so wrong, yet it feels so euphoric.

Even though the guilt never leaves me, it doesn't stop my body from its inevitable reaction.

The temptation of pleasure and shame are battling in my mind as I stand there, allowing my Stalker to have his way with me.

My Stalker slowly starts to chuckle, aware of the battle raging inside of me. 

He leans in close and whispers against my ear, "Look how you quivering from my touch, so eager to succumb to the pleasure I'm inducing on you - yet you're struggling to stay still. What would your husband say if he knew that his wife was trembling with desire in the embrace of another man? Does that make it harder for you to hold back your moans?"

My Stalker stands intimately close, caressing my inner thighs and sending sparks of pleasure throughout my body. His dexterous fingers slowly pleasuring me, pushing me ever closer to the edge of ecstasy.

"Shut up...ahhhhh.....ummmphhhh." I warn him.

He ignores that and teases me further, "We both know you should be with your husband right now, holding a flashlight and helping him search the wire in the garage. I mean, isn't that why you married him in the first place? To take care of family needs like a good wife? But here you are, getting fingered by me - a man who can hardly keep his hands off you."

Shame floods my body, but I cannot stop him as his fingers explore my wet folds and his thumb circles my swollen clit. His fingers slide deep inside me as he expertly massages my inner walls. I want to moan with pleasure, but I bite my lip hard in an effort to remain silent. As my hips thrust and move against him, I'm left desperate and breathless. 

"Oh, Look at you...Greedy Wifey so bored of her mundane married life." He chuckles a sardonic edge to his voice as I grind my weeping slit onto his ever-present fingers, thrusting my ass backward.

His fingers continue their rhythmic penetrating, and I feel myself being teased to the brink before being pulled tantalizingly back. My body screams with pleasure, and noiseless gasps come from my open mouth.

The combination of fingers and moisture creates a slick friction between us, and I can feel my Stalker's finger scorching its way through my most sensitive depths. My hips arch forward, desperate for more pleasure, and another orgasm peaks until nothing remains except the squelching sounds of pure pleasure emanating from my palpitating core.

My Stalker nips by earlobe, "I want alone time with you now. Get rid of your husband." He demands in a voice of steel.

"No." I protest, shaking in orgasmic bliss.

My stalker grabs my quivering womanhood with his rough palm and growls, "Yes....I want to listen to your moans...I want to please you more."

There is an animal passion in his voice, and that exhilarates me.

He turns me around and sits in front of me, spreading my legs wide apart. My head is spinning in arousal with my back pressed on the railing. I can see nothing in the dark.

His fingers conquer my drenched vulva once again. Soft, wet noises escape my lips as my Stalker's fingers enter me. His touch drives my body wild with a combination of delight and need.

The noises coming from my pussy are thick and wet, with each stroke driving me to writhe. I arch my back. Drips of wetness cascade down my inner thighs and my Stalker's wrist as my his well-honed skill drags out my climax higher and higher. 

[Image: 369865222_20230730_155535.gif]

My breath pants full of need as I struggle to contain the pleasure radiating from within me. I cover my mouth to block my muffled moans; thousands of explosion sparks behind my closed eyes shattering my mind.

I succumb to his illicit proposal, "How.." the eroticism and arousal washing away my chastity.

He turns my body using my hips, making me face downstairs to keep track of my husband's whereabouts.

"Tell him to go to a friend's house if he doesn't find the wire. Give him the idea to borrow fuse from someone." his hands come upwards, and he grabs my firm tits.

I oblige, holding back the moan in my throat and feigning innocence as I call down from the upstairs , 'Honey, You find the wire? Have you managed to make a fuse from it? "while my Stalker mauls, my swelled up, malleable orbs with both his hands rubbing my nectar all over them.

My Stalker and I know I'm not just asking about the fuse. I'm testing the waters, trying to see if my husband has any idea of what's really happening.

My husband shouts from the garage," No..but I found my old Walkman. Man, I had so much fun with this when I was a kid." I can detect the nostalgia in his voice.

"That's great...mphhh...Why don't you borrow fuse from Gupta?" I choke at the end as my Stalker rhythmically fans his fingers over my erect nipples in a circular motion.

"What will people think if they know we don't have a toolbox...." He whines.

"Pleaseeeee... do you want to spent the night in dark? It is so hot in here."I press him.

"It indeed is." My stalker whispers in my ears, rubbing his throbbing appendage on my apple bottom while testing the elasticity of my udders upstairs.

"Ok ok alright." My husband reluctantly agrees.

My stalker pinches my nipples, eliciting a groan from me, and solicits while playing with my milks," Tell him to bring  milk from the market ."

I shiver, knowing my Stalker trying to squeeze out as much alone time as he can.I lovingly urge my husband," Bring two packets of milk as you are heading out."

"Need my wallet for that." Arun informs.

My stalker immediately leaves my body, and I also panic, knowing Arun will come upstairs to get my wallet.

Then Arun declares," Nah don't need it I will pay with UPI."

"Alright." I let out a sigh of relief.

"Lock the door Trisha ." Arun tells me before going out.

Now I am completely alone with my Stalker, aroused and very much naked.
[+] 8 users Like NightOwl's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
WiFi WIFEY - by NightOwl - 25-07-2023, 09:05 AM
RE: WIFI WIFEY - by NightOwl - 25-07-2023, 09:09 AM
RE: WIFI WIFEY - by Givemeextra - 25-07-2023, 09:16 AM
RE: WIFI WIFEY - by Swt_ononna - 25-07-2023, 09:19 AM
RE: WIFI WIFEY - by Mampi - 25-07-2023, 10:22 AM
RE: WIFI WIFEY - by NightOwl - 25-07-2023, 12:35 PM
RE: WIFI WIFEY - by Givemeextra - 25-07-2023, 01:26 PM
RE: WIFI WIFEY - by Swt_ononna - 25-07-2023, 02:15 PM
RE: WIFI WIFEY - by NightOwl - 25-07-2023, 02:51 PM