Sissy Brother in Law Pleasures BBC Stud
(30-07-2023, 02:51 PM)SissyShreya Wrote: (I know ur love for cricket..if i said something like this happened to shradda she would never believe me)

(she never believes you stopped cricket for some one or some reason)

It is fine Jiju(I taken the curry in spoon and raised my hand so that u can smell)

so how it is smelling(I smile naughtily)

[Image: 8ny50isi3i351.jpg]

( as u took the chicken curry in aspoon for me to smell and taste and find out if the flavour is fine by me as i was heighted than u , u had to raise ur hand to bring the spoon near my nose and as u did that u exposed ur underarms)

( uffffffffffff ur armpits are hairless creamy and slight wet in right amount just the way i like uffff it tinged my fetish and instead of smelling the curry i was peaking at both ur pits )

( uffff urs are better than ur sister fuckkkkk )

( i used to wiff shraddhas armpits after she does morning yoga i used to wiff for hours and lick it like a dog and shraddha used to tease me by exposing her pits to get things for herself from me like dress and ornamanets and stuff )

( but here i saw ur pits are ven better than ur sisters and u made me real greedy for ur pits by exposing it, its a fetish only ur sister knew)

umm its fi..fineee ( i stuttered a bit while speaking as i was looking at ur armpit cave ufff)
[+] 1 user Likes KaliaPintu's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sissy Brother in Law Pleasures BBC Stud - by KaliaPintu - 30-07-2023, 02:58 PM