Sissy Brother in Law Pleasures BBC Stud
(30-07-2023, 02:28 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: score is ..ummm its its 18 runs for 0 wicket ( actually u urself saw rohit sharma hit 2 consequtive sixes and run was 30 runs when u  left the hall its now 52 actually which shows that i am not even looking at the match after u came to hall)

( the way u placed ur lips on the glass nice luscious lips i was imagining ur lips wrapped around my balls and bbc for some weoird reason i was feeling guiilty inside as u were my brother in law ur sister is my wife and i am thinking these kind of strange curious things about u )

yes...i mean no...i want the run rate to be higher ( i havent been watching the match and assumed that inda is at a lower run rate at 18 runs in 9 overs meanwhile it was 52 )

(I drank the water and i give the glass to u)

(for some reason I loved the water..)what Jiju, water tastes so good..I guess ur hands have some magic..

(I completely know u r not watching match) so what run rate u expecting..how much fast u need it to be happen..

[Image: P9tWX3n.jpg]
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sissy Brother in Law Pleasures BBC Stud - by SissyShreya - 30-07-2023, 02:40 PM