Sissy Brother in Law Pleasures BBC Stud
(30-07-2023, 01:33 PM)SissyShreya Wrote: (I get out of the washroom and shocked to see... bra, high heels and bangles..Panty is very feminine and transparant..)

(fuck this shraddha and Jiju are having so much fun i guess..as I look at transparant bra and panty...)

(I felt my dick getting harder thinking that...I thought of wearing only panties..)

(I remove my shorts and slide up panty over my thighs to my waist..Suddenly i felt so different..I feel so good..)

(That touch of cloth over my dick made me feel so feminine..without thinkinking I removed my top and wearing bra..I felt so feminine)

(I am hearing some music probably from other flat...lyrics explaining how greatful woman body..I felt that song is for me)

(graciously wearing bangles...I am setting my long hair in female hair style..I wore heels and apply female moisturizer and bit make up)

(i am hesitant to go infront of Jiju but I hear background music..Feel proud being woman...I step of room to hall)

[Image: Alia-Bhatt-in-a-sleeveless-black-sequin-dress-.jpg]

( i was sitting in the front room on the couch in lungi and banyan in the middle of the couch)

[Image: img-20220925-204953-500x500.jpg]

( i have alos placed both my feet up on the table to my front to relax and sit )
[Image: ss19-h-frmcof.png?quality=80&fit=bounds&...&width=800]

( i wa focused on watching TV it was 3rd over inda was batting and i was focused on the match when i saw something move from the side of my eyes and i looked at u coming out to the hall and automatically i took down my feet from table and was looking at u mesmerized looking at ur milky skin ur hair style u were very very feminine)

( i was looking at u from top to bottom i was awestruck by ur appearance)

Al..Alll Alooooo ? ( i cant believe u were looking this feminine and ur skin was shining a bit due to the moisturizer and since u were hairless ur skin was looking extra sexy and feminine)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sissy Brother in Law Pleasures BBC Stud - by KaliaPintu - 30-07-2023, 01:39 PM