Sissy Brother in Law Pleasures BBC Stud
(30-07-2023, 12:20 PM)SissyShreya Wrote: (I tap on ur shoulder jovially.. smiling as u look at me curiously)

yes jiju i know how to cook... why do u think mom sent me..to dance with you( i said smilingly)

well, I dont see any vegetables.. why dont u order chicken or anything u wanted....

well, Jiju i lost my bag.. I gonna take bath.. can u please lend me ur clothes?

[Image: shraddha-kapoor_640x480_51434180461.jpg]

( i was 6 feet 3 inch tall u were 5 feet 2 inch tall ur head height was till my chest as u tapped my shoulder i looked at ur soft hairless forearms and it felt a bit weird i dont know why)

( as u said in a sarcastic way that u are here to cook and not to dance with me ) well ( how the hell does alias brother look so feminine) i dont mind dancing with u hahaha

( as u said to order chikcen ) well i will tell the watchman to bring some chiken and vegetables for the house dont worry shraddhu jiju will get u what u want ( smiled in a cordial way )

( as u said that u wanted to get dressed and lost ur dress) shraddhu can u even wear my dress ( my dress was so big compared to u that the dress will fall down if u wear it as it was too oversized now the only dress of ur size in the house currently  was that of ur sisters ) i will keep my t shirt and trousers in bedroom u can try it out after bathing
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sissy Brother in Law Pleasures BBC Stud - by KaliaPintu - 30-07-2023, 12:25 PM