Adultery WiFi WIFEY
UPDATE 13

TRISHA

"I don't want to hear about it anymore." I slam open the main door blurting out at my husband, who is behind me.

" You are making a mistake." Arun locks the door and tries to reason with me.

I spin around in my chemise and confront my husband, glaring up at him. “You can’t tell me how to dress. I know I have a stalker, and I want to know who it is.”

He folds his arms and shakes his head. “It’s not safe for you to dress like this.”

“How do you know it’s not safe?” I demand. “You don't know who it is. And if I dress more boldly, maybe he will reveal themselves.”

He sighs and looks away. “You don’t know what this Stalker is capable of. What if he tries to hurt you?”

“I’ll be careful,” I insist. “I just want to know who it is. I can’t just keep living in fear.”

My husband looks at me with concern and takes a step closer. “I understand your need to find out who this person is, but there are other ways to do it. At least consider other options.”

I narrow my eyes and press my lips together. “And what options are those?”

My husband cradles my face in his hands," I will figure out something. For the time being, please stop taking rash decisions. The risks are too high. Please, be careful.'

I brush away his hands and begin to walk away.

'You don't get it!' I say as I turn back to him. 'I'm tired of hiding away. I'm tired of being scared. I want to know who this person is and I'm willing to take the risk to find out!'
I storm away, not looking back, my chemise billowing in the wind.

I head for my bedroom, irritated by the constant badgering by Arun and the lies I just told him.

I throw my phone on the bed in frustration, and that's when I see my panty.

I'm feeling conflicted - a strange mixture of guilt, shame, and thrilling excitement - as I stare at the bright pink panty lying crumpled across the smooth ivory bed sheets.

How did it get here? It is not supposed to be here. Was my Stalker here? Of course, he was here!!!

I feel a mix of shock and embarrassment as I see the panty my Stalker left on my marital bed. I remember vividly how he took it off my body earlier this evening.

Now here it is, a bold reminder of our illicit rendezvous, and I'm wracked with conflicting emotions. I'm aware of my husband in the house, and the knowledge hangs a heavy cloud in the room that any second, he'll walk in and discover my illicit adventure. 

But despite the fear, my heart skips a beat and flutters as I think of my foolishly bold Stalker, the pleasure of his hands wandering my body. That panty is a symbol of everything that's going on between us, and it's like a drug--I can't help myself.

Bedazzled, I keep staring at the panty across my marriage bed; the memories come flooding back. It had been a subversive pleasure, drenched in scandalous passion. 
My cheeks felt hot as recollections of our secret car meeting raced through my mind. 

My stomach flutters with an irresistible thrill. I can still feel the warmth of his hands on my breasts, the pleasure radiating through me when he caressed my tits. The raw, kinky pleasure of it all sends an illicit heat coursing through my veins, even now.

But I can't help the other feeling that follows— dread. My husband is at home, and here I am, looking at the very same panty that my Stalker made me give him. I can't help but ponder if Arun would ever find out about my deeds and what would happen if he did.

These conflicting emotions—a tantalizing thrill and a shiver of fear— wash over me in equal measure. 

I feel a sense of shame engulfs me. I know I have crossed the line and acted recklessly. I am filled with guilt and confusion as I slowly pick up the panty and tuck it away inside my lingerie drawer. I knew I had to Keep lying to Arun to ensure my husband would never know about my indiscretions. I feel vulnerable, vulnerable to discovery and to further emotional hurt.

I sigh deeply and forlornly, feeling the weight of my decisions. 

Sorrow brings anger out of me, I feel my cheeks flush, and I can't help but become enraged as I realize that my Stalker had the gall to leave a trace of my adulterous act in the place of my marriage. I feel my blood boil, and I step away from the bed, unsure what to do next.

I look out the window in disbelief, hoping my Stalker is watching me through the sheer curtains. I can't accept that he has left me a physical reminder of our illicit rendezvous in my marital bed, breaking into my house. 

"What's that noise?" Arun asks upon entering our bedroom.

"What Noise?" My ear is already ringing.

"The fan. I think the power is out." Arun remarks.

I look up and listen carefully; there is that familiar buzzing noise of the fan when it runs on our inverter. But we have never experienced a load shedding since we move into Green Valley.

Arun and I both look outside. The street lamps are on; every house is lit up, and no sound of generators.

"Dang..I think there is fault with our electric line." Arun scowls.

My attention intuitively goes towards my closed lingerie drawer. My Stalker visits my house, and out of the blue, there is a fault in the line. Which never happens.

"I am gonna...." Arun's words get stuck as complete darkness surrounds us. The darkness was sudden. 

"What the hell the inverter also malfunctioned?" Arun's words fill up the dark room.

My heart pounds. I can feel my Stalker is behind this. I thought he left after returning my panty, but now I fear he is inside the house.

"When was the last time you gave distilled water to the battery," Arun asks me.

"I don't remember." I feel lightheaded. I am being paranoid.

" That's why the battery is out of charge. Man what a menace.I am gonna go and fix it," Arun pours out his frustration.

I hear his footsteps going away from me. I want to tell him about my suspicions about my Stalker. I wanted to tell him this power cut seemed like a setup, but I couldn't.

I feel a lump in my throat. My Stalker's audacity entices me. The further my husband goes away, the more my chances of coming out clean disappears. I turn around with my back facing the door. I tremble in anticipation.

I felt my heart racing as adjusting to the lack of light took me time. I heard my husband's voice as he called out from the hallway, questioning what had happened to the inverter.

I felt a presence enter the room before I had a chance to respond, and I tensed as I realized it could only be one person: my Stalker.

My heart was in my throat, suddenly uncertain if I should be pleased or scared of the situation. He moved closer; his body shadowed as he used it as an opportunity to move within close proximity to me.

He stood behind me, his presence seemed to consume the room like a dark fog, and I felt myself trembling in anticipation and fear. His hands moved over my shoulders and then my stomach. 

I gasp hard.

He whispers, "You got my message,I presume"

"You should not be here." My voice trembles. I am certain now that my stalker does not belong to my inner circle of people from the community. I don't recognize his voice.

I can feel the guilt seeping through me like poison; this is wrong. I shouldn't be here in our bedroom with another man, but the thrill of being with someone different, someone forbidden, is so strong.

"Shh," his voice whispered softly in my ear.

He steps closer, his fingers trailing along my collarbone and gently grazing my breasts. A shiver runs through me, his touch sending pleasure radiating through my body.

"You should go." I mewl weakly.

In response, His soft kisses start to soften my skin. He caresses my breasts with a tenderness that makes me tremble, my nipples becoming aroused by his strong fingertips. 

"Let go," he whispers. "Let me explore your body, your desires. Follow my touch. I want to make you feel alive."

The desire within me starts to grow; he moves closer, exploring my neck and shoulders with teasing licks and gentle bites. A soft moan escapes my lips as he continues to shower me with his desire.

"Ahhhh.." 

He chuckles darkly, low in my ear. 'You like that, don't you?' he says in a teasing tone.

I make a protesting noise, trying to keep my wits about me, though I know it's pointless. He knows better than I that the wetness gathering between my thighs is a betrayer of pleasure.

He moves around me, pressing himself against my back, his chest to my spine, his arousal grinding against me.

'No,' I whisper, hating the truth of it. 'No, I don't like it.'

His lips brush my ear. 'You sure about that?'

He cups my breasts through the chemise, kneading them, and my breath hitches.

My mind fights against my body, but I'm rapidly losing control.

He laughs a throaty chuckle. "Oh, yes, you like it,' he growls into my ear. 'You like it a lot."

'Please...stop,' I breathe, but I'm too spun at the moment to truly mean it. 

His hands continue moving in tantalizing circles across my breasts, and his warmth coaxes a gentle shudder. I want him to stop, but I don't.

He takes his time, savouring each touch and nuzzling closer to me. His breath tickles my neck, and I know I'm powerless against the pleasure he's eliciting. His husky voice whispers to me in the darkness.

"You shouldn't enjoy this,' he teases me , 'But you do, don't you?"

The man's hands feel like hot silk on my shoulders as his fingers trace down my neck; I can feel them pressing lightly against my skin as he moves lower. 

His hands are now cupping my breasts, his palms exploring these soft mounds of flesh, his thumbs lightly brushing against my nipples. His fingers were firmer now, kneading and squeezing my breasts. 

My breath is becoming ragged as pleasure snakes through me as his hands continue exploring, his fingertips brushing against the sensitive skin of my areolas, sending sparks of desire through me. His lips are now on my neck as his hands roam freely over my body.

I can feel both of his hands cupping and fondling my breasts now, manipulating them in a way that drives me wild with desire. His fingers gently tugged at my nipples, twirling around them and squeezing them lightly, sending a wave of pleasure throughout my body. 

[Image: 369723332_20230729_161457.gif]

I can feel my body quiver and tremble beneath his touch, aching for more. His hands move slowly to the edges of my chemise, pushing it aside as he caresses my chest, massaging my soft flesh with his fingertips.

The darkness in the bedroom wraps around us like a cocoon, muffling my moans of pleasure. His calloused, experienced hands are strongly squeezing my breasts through the sheer material of my chemise, sending waves of desire radiating through my body.

His hands caress my skin as they move in circles, pulverizing and kneading my breasts. He teases each of my nipples with a gentle pinch, then trails his fingertips up and down my chest. His touch is making me weak in the knees, and I press my body even harder against him, craving more of his touch. My luscious ass grinds against his impressive hard-on.

The sensation of pleasure increases, and my breathing becomes laboured. His hands squeeze my breasts more firmly as I feel his arousal pressing against me. I can feel every movement of his hands, and my body responds eagerly, quivering with anticipation. His fingertips are making delicate circles around my nipples, and I moan with desire.

Downstairs, I hear my husband in the living room, banging and rattling around, unsuccessfully trying to fix the fuse. I know he won't succeed soon; he's never been good at these things. 

"Honey where are the inverter fuses?" Arun shouts.

"I broke them." My Stalker chuckles and spins me around.

He lands a firm smack on my bubble butt, making it wobble under my chemise and instructs, "Walk and talk to your husband. I don't want him to come upstairs."

As I walk slowly, alternating the steps of my two feet, I am wearing only a chemise with no underwear, the feeling of the air on my exposed skin making me feel alive. 

He gives me another light slap on my ass, and I groan," mmmphhh..."

"I don't know," I shout back at Arun while walking towards the hallway.

"What do you know then.? My husband blurts in frustration.

My Stalker, who is trailing behind me, pushes his fingertip ever so slightly inside my pussy as I move. 

"Uffffff...." A squeaky moan escapes my mouth at the sudden intrusion.

"What did you say?" Arun asks from downstairs in a whiny voice.

"Don't stop.keep walking." My Stalker rolls his finger inside my pussy. 

I bit my lips in sensation.

As I walk, slicing the darkness, my eyes remain fixed on the ground, my steps tentative as I struggle to reconcile the conflicting emotions coursing through me. My body betraying a war between pleasure and embarrassment. 

"Where did you say the fuses are," Arun asks with an attitude.

"Answer him." My Stalker pats my pussy mound. My cheeks glow in further embarrassment.

My chemise flutters as the Stalker again moves his fingers inside my pussy, my hardened nipples chafing against the fabric, my skin feeling strange and exposed without any undergarments. I walk beside my Stalker, feeling at once a thrilling sense of freedom and a disconcerting uncertainty about what I'm now entering into.

"Did you check the cabinet?" My voice cracks.

I try to stay focused on the way I'm moving, but my Stalker has inserted another finger deep inside me. 

"Mmmm you are so wet. You are enjoying this very much." He nibbles my ear.

" Which cabinet?" Arun asks in frustration," We got so many cabients Trisha."

My Stalker lightly caresses me as I step forward, pressing against a particularly sensitive spot deep within and sending little sparks of pleasure up my spine.

"The one under the basin," I reply in a sultry voice.

With each subsequent step, his finger presses further in, making me want to move faster but also wanting the moment to never end. As he pushes deeper into me, I start to close my eyes and relax, the sensation of pleasure overwhelming me.

I can feel my body responding to him, my pussy squeezing around his finger as if it were a second skin. I can hear the teasing dialogue of my stalker as his finger teases my inner walls. 
His soothing words command me to move with his finger inside me. His fingers circle my inner muscles. I am in a trance-like state as I move, feeling pleasure fill my entire body with each step. I feel more connected to my Stalker than ever before, the feeling of his finger in me sending shockwaves of pleasure up my spine.

We are standing in the upstairs drawing room now.

My stalker squeezes my ass roughly and demands, "Keep talking to your husband. I want to know where he is at every second. You don't want me to get caught do you now?" he slaps my butt lightly and compliments, "You got a nice ass."

That thrills and pleases me." "Did you find the fuse yet?" I call down the staircase, my voice revealing nothing of the pleasure that I am experiencing at the hands of my stalker.

"Noooo!' my husband yells from downstairs. I can hear the discontent in his voice.

"I can see why you got bored with him." My stalker chuckles and rests his hand on my waist.

"I am not bored with him." I grimace, quivering against his body.

The man behind me slides his hands further up my body, pushing the fabric of my chemise aside to get a better angle on my breasts. He cups them in his hands tenderly, rubbing his thumbs over my nipples. I stifle a moan, trying to prevent my husband from hearing the noise.

[Image: 369724095_20230729_161720.gif] 

'If you are not then I will make him boring for you." He growls.and gently kisses the back of my neck before letting his tongue slide up and down my spine, leaving a trail of fire. 
His fingers keep playing with my nipples, squeezing them in ways that cause pleasure to course through my body.

I give myself over to the sensation. 

"Ohhhh gawwddd...." I moan out involuntarily.

'Everything okay up there, honey?' my husband inquires.

"Yessss... just a bug," I lie shamelessly, biting back a moan as my stalker's fingertips dig suggestively into my nipples.

" I can't find the fuses. I am going to see the power box." My husband informs.

I close my eyes, savouring the tension that the man's touch creates. I can feel his hands slipping under my chemise, tracing patterns onto my engorged breasts. His hands are rough now and  deeply demanding.

[Image: 369724104_20230729_161823.gif]

I gasp as he continues his exploration.I can feel the warmth radiating from his hands as he tweaks my nipples, sending sparks of pleasure throughout my body.
"Yes, I found the problem. All three fuses burnt." My husband lets me know.

As the man stands behind me in the dark, his powerful hands exploring my breasts over the thin fabric of my chemise, I can still manage to carry on a conversation with my husband, whose voice reaches me from downstairs.

"How is it going down there?' I ask, my voice sounding a bit strained.

"I need copper wire." My husband reports to me.

"Unhuhh...." I moan.

I can feel the heat of my body against my thigh as my stalker brings his palm to my pussy and pleases me with soft, slow strokes. Tension builds within me, and every silky touch and every slippery plunge brings me immense pleasure.

My stalker whispers sweet nothings in my ear, making me radiant in embarrassment. The feeling of his fingers tracing slow circles in my inner thigh sent fire coursing through my veins. His whisper of breath on my neck causes me to tremble with pleasure.

"Do you know where can I find a wire?I have to make fuses." My husband shouts.

My Stalker's fingers lightly flicked my already wet pussy. His fingers are soft yet firm, massaging my clit in gentle circles, then pressing down hard. He arouses me with a skill and an intensity I couldn't resist. His whispers and promises of excitement and pleasure beyond my wildest dreams filled me with anticipation and pleasure.

"Keep talking to you husband." He chuckles,"You are getting carried away.Misguide your husband. Point him to place where there is no wire." He licks my ear while speaking.

"No .I can't do that." I protest swaying my ass onto his body.

He begins to caress my inner thighs, his touch ever so light, setting fire to my very core. His hand slides between my legs and his fingertips expertly bring my pleasure to new heights, my thighs quivering as his caress makes me shiver with delight.

My body quakes with desire, my guilt intensifying as his touch coaxes a moan from me. But I can't help it, his tongue tasting me, and his fingers masterfully sending waves of pleasure through my trembling body.

I want this to linger and I obey him," I saw some spare wires in the studyroom."

"Studyroom?" My husband,"You sure."

My stalker whispers in my ear, "You're so wet for me."

"Ahhhh..Yesssss.." I shudder.

"Alright. getting it." Arun confirms.

"That's a good wifey." My stalker teases me and slides the chemise straps from my shoulder. It falls on the ground in no time .Now I am completely naked,aroused and in the embrace of my mysterious Stlaker.
[+] 12 users Like NightOwl's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
WiFi WIFEY - by NightOwl - 25-07-2023, 09:05 AM
RE: WIFI WIFEY - by NightOwl - 25-07-2023, 09:09 AM
RE: WIFI WIFEY - by Givemeextra - 25-07-2023, 09:16 AM
RE: WIFI WIFEY - by Swt_ononna - 25-07-2023, 09:19 AM
RE: WIFI WIFEY - by Mampi - 25-07-2023, 10:22 AM
RE: WIFI WIFEY - by NightOwl - 25-07-2023, 12:35 PM
RE: WIFI WIFEY - by Givemeextra - 25-07-2023, 01:26 PM
RE: WIFI WIFEY - by Swt_ononna - 25-07-2023, 02:15 PM
RE: WIFI WIFEY - by NightOwl - 25-07-2023, 02:51 PM