Adultery Chapter One - The Erotic Party with my wife
Here's the next part friends, enjoy!!

The siblings

He got up to say hi to someone who was standing next to our sofa. I was surprised who is this guy, is he more important than an Indian house wife’s kiss and semi naked pussy? Felt a bit angry at Steve, and tried to pull him down by holding his short with my hand but it wasn’t there. Yes his short was gone instead my hand touched his bare bum on the side. I just wondered where it go, I surely remember he was wearing one when he sat on that sofa. Then I recollected while he was kissing me and had placed one of his hand behind my neck the other one was busy taking his shorts off. I guess he would
 have loosened it then and when he stood up it fell to his knees. I looked down and there it was bunched up around his ankles on his feet. Just as I was looking at it Steve stepped out of it while talking to that person in French. He was talking with him standing nude very casually as if nothing was wrong with his attire or lack of it. I looked up to see who this gentleman was that’s when Steve turned towards me and said “Paadama, he is John, Sophia’s brother” Now I was fucking shocked! I slowly got up to shake his hands but he came straight and hugged me with his hands going around my sides to my naked portion of the back and his palms resting there. He brought his lips closer to mine and I thought like Sophia he may give me a peck and leave but he actually kissed my lips. I was double shocked by this. What the fuck, who kisses a housewife at introductions? Then I remembered our “Introductions” round at the Party and immediately felt a rush of blood in my groins. I still couldn’t take it and pushed him away. He said “Sorry!, I saw you kissing Steve so thought you are already game”. I just angrily looked at him and didn’t say anything and sat on my sofa. He just said something to Steve in French to which Steve responded in a consoling manner. After that he said hi to Sophia that’s when she broke the kiss with Surya and saw John. She was quite shocked to see him but didn’t react much and just stood up from Surya’s lap. He hugged her tight again a full frontal hug whereby crushing her boobs on his naked chest and bent down to kiss her on her lips. I had shocks after shocks how can a brother kiss his sister on lips?. I thought he must be her cousin or something, but it was still wrong in my head. While I was thinking about this brother sister love and their possible relationship, Steve came back and sat next to me where he was sitting before, just the difference being he was fully naked now. While sitting he said “see the brother and sister love?” I said, yes “Cousins seems to love each other much” to which Steve laughed and said “No they are not cousins they are real siblings”. I just opened my mouth in shock without saying anything, he understood my question and said “Ok I understand! You are shocked, its a bit unusual in your world but what can I say, we have a belief in France” he paused for a second to put his words together “once you walk into this kind of club through that door, you have no relations. You are just a man and a lady” “the only purpose of life is to have sex and enjoy” “Thats in fact the tag line of this club” “We don’t believe in any relations that restrict us from enjoying sex, come enjoy sex like an animal”. This clubs name is also “The Animal” when translated to English. “So you see, there’s no relationships inside, no husband, no wife, no girlfriend, no boyfriend, no father, no daughter, inside we are just a men and a women” “At a prime form”

Those words were lingering in my head, I didn’t realise when John squeezed himself on my other side on that tiny sofa. I felt someone’s body close to my naked back and that’s when I realised John had squeezed himself into the tiny sofa. While talking to Steve I had leaned forward by moving my bum to the edge of the sofa, only half of my bum was on sofa supporting rest of my body. This created an empty space on the sofa on the other side. Perhaps John saw the empty space on the sofa and felt that its a three seater and is big enough for all of us to fit in so he just casually sat on it. After both the boys sat comfortably I was in that awkward position with half of my bum on the sofa, I couldn’t have stayed in that position for long so tried to move back. Both Steve and John now realised what had happened and tried to move away to make room for me. I wanted to get my space back to I pushed myself in somehow between the boys and finally went back as much as I could. In the pretext of making room for me John took his hand and put it on the sofa head rest behind me. The head rest of the sofa ended at the level where my blouse strap was. It was a small sofa with not so big headrest. After we all settled I once again realised my mistake. In that position, I was kind of sandwiched between these 2 French men. John had his arm behind me and Steve went back to massaging my thigh with his right hand. Now because we all were squeezed into each other Steve’s hand was brushing freely on my boobs while he was massaging my naked thigh and move his hand up and down on both the legs. I was slightly tilted towards Steve, may be because John was the new guy and I was a bit scared of him or may be because, after the kiss which was interrupted by John’s arrival, Steve seemed more familiar. Due to this my semi naked back on one side was resting on John’s naked upper body. I could clearly feel his chest and abdomen muscles on my uncovered portion of my skin. I took the drink from the table and started to sip as I didn’t know what else to do and started to think about John.

John was handsome as well, he was also wearing just a short and nothing else. Looks like that was the dress code of this club for men. With these standards myself and Surya were the most overly dressed couple in this club. He was well built, looked bigger than Steve in frame. I felt awkward at my own situation, I was sandwiched between these 2 French hunks while my hubby is enjoying with one’s sister and one’s girlfriend right next to us. I just shivered by thinking what was going to happen to me here? I just consoled myself by saying, its ok Surya said he will save me from any danger and I don’t have to do anything that I don’t like. Thinking of Suray I involuntarily looked at him. 

He had gone a step further now. He was literally kissing Sofia as she was his girlfriend and not Steve’s he had taken her into his Arms, she had switched position as well now. She had put her legs on either side of Surya and over each arm rest, her groin was right on top of Surya’s dick, thankfully he was still wearing shorts. They were hugging each other in that position and kissing each other as if there was no tomorrow. In the meanwhile, Steve’s hand went back to my thigh and John went a step ahead, he put his arm over my shoulder from behind. His naked arm was touching my naked shoulder and parts of my exposed skin on the back. I just stared at him and he said “sorry, no room to put hands anywhere”. He was in a way right but he could left his arm behind me on the sofa but he chose to put it on my shoulders instead. What could I say, my hubby was sucking his sisters mouth right in front of all of us. I just focused on my drink instead. John adjusted his hand in such a way that his elbow rested behind my back on the sofa headrest that left most of his hand from shoulders to wrist was touching naked portion of my back while his palm rested on my naked shoulder. He gripped my shoulder and started to move it from edge to the neck exploring the full naked skin there. 

I was squeezed between these 2 Frenchmen, there was no room to move away, I for a second thought I will go and sit somewhere else but where could I go. By that time club had become so crowded there was no room to walk around forget about getting a vacant seat. More over I was not feeling safe to go much farther to Surya so I just gave up that thought. I tried to wriggle my thighs to give Steve a hint that I am not liking he exploring my thigh, he totally mis-understood my gesture. Instead of taking it off he rub my thighs even the other thigh as well. Taking this as cue, now John brought his second hand to my other shoulder and started to experience the naked skin on my right hand and shoulder. I had become a  sex doll for these guys now, they just explored me wherever they want. John started to touch my  outer boob on the right while moving his hand up and down my naked hand. I just jerked when he touched it for the first time, to which he brought me closer to him and said “Are you ok baby?” This made my right boob Brush against his arm that was holding my right hand. Again jitters went through my body. I just nodded to say “ok” He understood, I won’t object so he became a bit bolder and his palm that was on my left shoulder started to explore my neck  and my naked back. I was cursing myself, why did I accept to wear this dress, my whole back is exposed, what if he tries to unhook my blouse? I would be naked here on this sofa in front of all these people. I shivered again with that thought and John again took that opportunity to console me. He brought me closer to him and in pretext of consoling me he placed his right hand palm straight on my right boob. I just jumped in my seat with that move. His hand was only on the covered portion of my boob but still someone touching your boobs in public place just brings out that reaction in any Indian woman. John didn’t worry much but every reaction from me he took it to his advantage. While I jumped he took that opportunity to slid his other hand behind me. When I came back to my normal position I realised his left had had moved behind me and was between my semi naked back and the sofa back rest. Now his hands had no bounds, except for the thin strap on my blouse that was held together by a hook, rest of my back was fully naked from my neck to waist. he was roaming his hand all over my naked back without any hinderance. He was pinching me once in a while and whenever he did that I would shiver, seeing my reaction he when and squeezed my waist around mid rift area. He also brought right hand down from my right boob to my flat tummy and navel area. his fingers were moving all over my navel, he even inserted his index finger into it so as to explore the dept. His hand felt like anaconda roaming on my body. He was huge and his palm was really big. After satisfactorily exploring my navel with his right hand he took it back to where it was, on my right boob, this time his fingers were wrapped around my right boob fully both exposed and covered portions. He even squeezed it slightly to see my reaction. Same shiver but no objection so he became bolder and started to squeeze my right boob whenever he likes. I was at least thankful that he is not unhooking my blouse from behind nor he is putting his hand inside my blouse to feel the naked boobs. I am sure he knows I was not wearing a bra. I don’t know but somehow I felt decent thinking that.

I looked at my hubby to see what is he up to. Now he had removed Sophia’s bra all together, it wasn’t hiding anything anyways and had buried his mouth between Sophia’s boobs. He was sucking, nibbling and licking her boobs like a small baby. Sophia had also removed his top so now my husband also joined the topless club. Perhaps I was the only one with my top still on everyone else in the club seemed like either they are naked and fucking someone or just wearing a thin transparent panty and trying to find someone to fuck or the waitresses who now had become bottom less as well and roaming around with drinks, naked. This indeed was becoming crazier by the minute. 

Meanwhile Steve became a bit bolder he removed his right hand from my thigh and put it around my neck and replaced his right hand with left hand to continue to explore my thighs and panty covered pussy. My skirt was almost gone up to my waist exposing my panty to both Steve and John sexily in that dim club lights. I thought Steve is going back to kissing me which was disturbed by John’s arrival but instead he placed his lips on my naked shoulder. Second time tonight this Frenchman’s lips had touched my body. I just shivered and this was evident to both Steve and John. They understood, I am aroused now so Steve came closer to me and started to lick my shoulder, he slowly moved upwards by continue to lick my neck and came all the way to my ear. He stopped there, took is full tongue out and inserted into my ear, as if it was his dick and my ear was my pussy instead. I felt both aroused as well as funny with that move so giggled to that act. John took that clue and started to lick my right ear and nibble at my earlobes he even took my ear rings into his mouth to such them along with my ear lobes. Now both the boys were licking and sucking my ears. While Steve had his one hand on my panty and other hand around my neck, John had his hand on my naked back and other hand on my right boob. While nibbling my ears Steve also brought his left hand to my left boob, now both the boys had their one hand each on my each boob. Their fingers didn’t restrict to stay on the covered portion they grabbed them fully. Steve grabbed my left boob even the naked portion and John my right boob, They both started to squeeze my each boob to their satisfaction. A loud moan left my mouth in voluntarily! That’s it John took that as a clue and unhooked my blouse from behind, with that move my boobs got freed from that flimsy but tight blouse. Rush of air went from bottom of my blouse to in-between my boobs as the blouse had become loose at the front after so many hours of holding my boobs tightly. With that my blouse became loose at the front and both of them grabbed my boobs by sneaking their hands inside my loose blouse. I first time felt their palms on my naked boob skin, two hunks pressing your boobs simultaneously…..Uffff I was in heaven, I just forgot the fact that the hands pressing my boobs were not of my legal husband but of the two foreigners whom I just met an hour ago and I don’t even know their last names. It all didn’t matter anymore, all I needed is that pleasure, yes Animal pleasure!!!

Now the only hinderance on my boobs was gone both the guys started to mould my boobs. Steve was a bit soft but John was really rough. He was just moulding them like a dough. I started to get a kick out of all this. After all I was human as well. All the people in this club were enjoying sex, lots of moans, screams, groans could be heard around the room, same was the scene at the sofa next to us. My husband had now taken off all his cloths, so as Sophia. Both of them were naked and fucking each other. My husband was pumping his dick in and out of Sophia’s pussy on that single seater sofa. They had changed positions now. Sophia was in doggie style on the sofa and Surya was pumping her by standing behind her, I could clearly see his dick going in and out of her pussy. She was screaming, shouting with every thrust my husband was giving her. He was indeed fucking her with full force, I could hear loud thumping sounds when his hip met her bum from behind. Not only that I could even hear the noise Sophia’s wet pussy was making when Surya’s dick was sliding in and out she was really wet, drops of her pussy juices were falling on the sofa as Surya fucked her from behind.

Steve was also observing what’s going on with his girlfriend, not sure what he thought but he started to lift my left hand up. I was puzzled by this but complied anyways, he put my hand up in the air above me and started to lick my smoothly shaven armpit with his tongue. He held my arm with one hand so it stays in that position and continued to lick my sweaty armpit from top to bottom and went all the way to the side of my boob and again to top. He continued to lick my entire armpit and the left side of my exposed body including my outer boob. I felt so aroused with that, I immediately gave him loud groan. John took the cue and gave the same treatment to my right armpit. He lifted my right arm and started to lick my right armpit. This was really heaven two guys licking both of your armpits and outer boob and sides of your body at the same time. I just got lost in that sensation, I didn’t even realise when these two Frenchmen lifted the blouse neck strap over my neck and removed my blouse all together. Before I realised and could react my blouse was gone and I was naked from waist up. I tried to protest but Steve came to me and turned my head towards Surya and said in my ear “See how your husband is fucking my beautiful girlfriend! Now we will fuck you like that” I just shivered again with that statement. John came to my right ear and said “My French sister is getting her pussy fucked by your Indian husband now its your turn to return the favour by letting us fuck you the Indian House Wife thoroughly” and before I could say anything he placed his mouth on mine for proper French Kiss. He even forced his tongue inside my mouth and fully explored insides of my mouth. His tongue literally fucked my mouth for 5 mins before he let me go. I was gasping for air when he left me. Steve came to my consoling and as usually his consoling was more to explore my body rather than sooth me. In the pretext of consoling and moving me away from John he just lifted me from my waist and took me into his lap. Now I was sitting in his lap facing away from him. My naked back touching his naked chest and my skirt covered bum was resting on his naked dick. He just held me closer to him like my arms were stuck inside and his hands were circling me and placed on both of my boobs. I understood his intention and tried to wriggle out of his grip. But he was a musculine strong French guy and I was a weak Indian house wife. John understood what Steve wants and he stood up and came in front of me. While I was struggling to get away from Steve, John took hold of my skirt and pulled it out of my legs. I tried to kick John with my legs but he again is a strong man so I couldn’t save my skirt. Now what, I was naked except for my panty now and most of my bum was uncovered by my panty so as soon as landed back into Steve’s lap I could feel his dick and naked thighs on my exposed bum and thighs. John came closer and placed his mouth again on my mouth and pushed his tongue again to mouth fuck me with his tongue. While he was doing that and Steve had held me tight  and was moulding my boobs, John took his hands on my panty strap. I shook my head to say no, but he didn’t listen, he slowly but steadily peeled off the last piece of clothing from my body. Now I was stark naked as his sister was with my husband. I knew that’s where it will end up in for me as well. I was sure I will be fucked by these 2 gentlemen now and I can’t avoid that. But my Indian House Wife instincts were still trying to save me from these hunks. Only Lord Krishna with his magic sari would have saved me now, that was not going to happen today anyways.

Now John took my panty out of my legs, while I tried to hide my pussy with my hands he just stood behind to enjoy the view. On one side his sister was screaming with pleasure as my husband fucked her from behind and in front of him I was lying in Steve’s arms fully naked and desperately trying to hide my pussy with my palms. He just laughed and started to take off his shorts. He slowly unbuttoned his short and to slide it down wriggled his waist a bit by pushing down the short with his hands. I immediately noticed that was not wearing anything under the shorts, no boxers, no undie nothing! He stood there fully naked in front of me in seconds. I tried to close my eyes but my eyes fell on his dick accidentally. I was stunned to see the size of his dick. It was much much bigger and thicker than my Husbands. Forget my Husband, he was longer and thicker than Arjun the hunk I got fucked by in the first ever bathroom brush fuck. John was huge by any standards, I haven’t seen that big dick in my life ever, not even in the movies. I just got scared and aroused at the same time by looking at that. He pulled his foreskin up and showed the full glory of his dick’s head, shining with the precum. Steve did a bit unthinkable now while I was still and admiring John’s monster dick. He pushed me into John’s arms and he stood up. He almost threw me into John’s arms while standing up. My naked body kinda flew into John’s naked body like some kind of a ball. John grabbed me with both of his arms and hugged me while bringing his mouth to mine. I was still in trance after seeing the size of his dick so I no way in a position to react to anything he was doing. He moulded me into his hug as if I was some rubber doll, my legs were still in the air. He grabbed me by my bum and while kissing me held tight to his body. My naked boobs crushing on this huge naked chest, bottom of his dick touching bottom of my pussy lips and top of his dick touching my navel. His balls were dangling and touching my pussy lips on the inner side of my thigh. I once again realised his size and started to kiss him back with passion for the first time. He understood I was now fully into the game and started to mould by bum cheeks and mouth fuck me with his tongue. In the meanwhile Steve came behind me and hugged me from behind. Now his dick was touching me from bottom of my ass crack to the top of my ass crack. I realised I will surely enjoy the fuck from these 2 Frenchmen now. Just when I started to wonder who is going to fuck me first, Steve leaned over and said something to John in French. I didn’t understand anything but their accent really sounded sexy. John reluctantly left me to Steve and turned towards the single seater where Surya and Sophia were fucking a while a go.

I noticed the single seater had reclined fully and had become like a single bed on which Surya was sleeping flat along with Sophia on him. I didn’t realise when did they finish their fucking session. Seemed they had already cum and were relaxing by cuddling each other like lovers. I became a bit jealous as Sophia got fucked by my hubby before I could even get a taste of her boyfriends dick. But it wasn’t Sophia’s fault right, it was my conservativeness due to which I didn’t open up soon enough hence the delay otherwise Steve was ready to fuck me as soon as he saw me. I could see that in his eyes. Anyways, John shook Sophia and said something to her in French, Sophia couldn’t believe what he said and gave Steve an angry look. After that she went and hugged John seemed a bit hesitantly this time. John leaned forward and started to kiss her again on the lips. I was again shocked, brother sister hugging nude and kissing. That was first time I was seeing it. In the meanwhile, Steve pressed some button on our sofa and in reclined to become sofa bed. He threw me on that on one side and said, “see indian girl, I sacrificed my GF for your sake, now you will need to satisfy me, lets make it a night to remember shall we?”

I only understood what he said after I saw Sophia lying besides me and John lying over her. Ok so Steve gave Sophia to John so he can fuck me first and John accepted to fuck his sister to let go off me for now? Before I could contemplate the whole situation, Steve spread my legs and brought his tongue to lick my pussy. I was lying there naked, my legs spread and my pussy being licked by a French guy whom I just met while his girlfriend is getting similar treatment from her brother right next to me. I tried to look for Surya, all I could see is he just got up to go to the bar. I thought how shameless is this guy, he left his legally married wife to be fucked by this French guys whose Girlfriend he just fucked in front of me. He seemed not to care and went to go to the bar to get a drink walking naked. While Steve was exploring my pussy lips with his tongue I was observing Sophia and John. John had started to lick Sophia’s pussy with slurpy sounds, he was kinda tongue fucking her as I could see Sophia shivering and groaning at every move that John was making. Sophia came closer to me and offered her lips to me which I took for deep French kiss. Now the sensations I was getting from Steve were being passed on to Sophia through my mouth and I was able to feel her sensations that John was giving her by exploring Sophia’s pussy. This went on for 15-20 mins we both lying their naked sucking each others mouths while her boyfriend sucking and licking my pussy and her brother sucking and licking her pussy. After 15mins we both came in these French mens mouths. We groaned into each other’s mouths while cumming as we did not let go of the kiss while we came. It took us few minutes to calm down after that shattering orgasm. After we had caught up on our breath the boys got ready for the final assault. We spread our legs wide and closed our eyes in anticipation and put our hands on our mouth so to minimise the scream when these huge dicks enter our small pussies. We both let out a loud scream, inspite of the hands on our mouth, as the boys entered our pussies at the same time. I then realised Steve was bigger than Arjun down there and with his large dick entering my pussy, my pussy lips got stretched beyond anything. He paused for a sec so I can take a breath and then started to push it further. It took him 3 more breaks to put it fully in. By the time he was fully in I had tears in my eyes. With pain and pleasure both. I could see same tears in Sophia’s eyes, looked like John is bigger than Steve, she must be used to Steve’s size so why is she crying with John’s dick inside. The only reason could be that John is bigger than Steve. A shiver went through my body just by thinking of that possibility that John will fuck me next, how am I going to take him in?
[+] 2 users Like Rajsvs's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chapter One - The Erotic Party with my wife - by Rajsvs - 29-07-2023, 02:15 PM