My Mom and Mr. Vikram Continuous Secret Fuck

While Vikram gave her a tight kiss on her lips, Mom tried her best to push Vikram away from his grip. My mind was going crazy watching all this unfolding in our house while my dad was asleep.

Mom then broke the kiss and looked straight at Vikram's face. They looked at each other, kind of passionately, for about 10 seconds without either of them talking or saying anything. Vikram as usual wore his naughty smile; he parted her side hair as he enjoyed staring at Mom's sharp, dazzling eyes.

It looked as if my mom got lost in his eyes. She realized then that Vikram's love for her is enormous. The love that she got from Vikram couldn't be compared to what Dad gave her. Surely, Vikram's love for mom is more than that of dad.

[Image: kiss-french.gif]
how to add photos on facebook from phone

Mom came back to her senses and she slightly separated herself from Vikram. I could feel how fast she was breathing because of the intimacy of the kiss she just received from Vikram. As mom moved back, Vikram moved forward; he seemed so glued to my mom that he doesn't want to leave her even for a second.

Mom - Vikram sir, please can you stop this, we can't be kissing while my husband is in the house.

Vikram - We can do anything, darling, no one can stop this feeling, I know you also don't want me to stop. I just saw how you looked at me right now. Jaya, you have no choice but to accept the feeling you have for me.

Mom - (Trying to deny it) No, no, no, you are dreaming, stop insinuating those incidences to prove that I want you. I am married, Vikram, what we did in the last three days shouldn't have happened at all

Vikram - It already happened, and it happened for a good purpose. You also wanted it to happen because you masturbated thinking of me

Mom - Vikram, what do you want? We can't continue like this

Vikram - I want you my love. We love each other. Our love is so intense and it's built on a foundation of secret lust and admiration that none of us can be able to deny.

Mom - ( Trying to deny it but she knows it's true) I don't know what you are talking about Vikram

Vikram - (While standing next to her as mom leaned over the counter of the kitchen) Of course you know what I'm talking about Jaya, look at me

Mom - (Looking at him)

Vikram - I want another session with you now and I know you miss it

Mom - What? No no, Vikram we can't have...........(Vikram interrupted her with another kiss)

Vikram - Mmmmmmuuuaahhh

Mom - Mmmuuuuuaahhhh

This time, my mom actually held his cheeks as he kissed her. She didn't spurn him nor reject him, she just remained calm as she enjoyed her tongue playing and intertwining with Vikram's.

[Image: rom-16.gif]

They got lost in their kiss that Mom accidentally knocked a plastic cup and a tablespoon off the kitchen table and onto the ground. She was full of passion; it seemed she just decided to give Vikram what he wants since she cannot also hold that feeling of love which is burning inside her.

As Vikram saw Mom getting in the mood, he reached over, with both of his hands, grabbed a larger portion of her soft, fat ass, and gave them a tight squeeze. In a normal circumstance, my mom would prevent him from grabbing her big ass but this time, she just let Vikram enjoy those bubbly and plumpy pieces of flesh.

[Image: grab.jpg]

It seemed that my mom forgot that my dad was in the house sleeping. She just continued passionately kissing Vikram. She held the collar of Vikram's shirt, pulling him onto herself. Then she broke the kiss again but this time in a soft and easy manner.

Mom - Vikram.....(sighs).......enough please, not now

Vikram - NO no my love, I am burning inside, your foolish husband is sleeping, we can do it right now baby and right here

Mom - But....

Vikram - Don't worry my love, I will close the kitchen door, no one is going to arrive. 

Mom - (Thinking deeply about something) Ummm.... wait, we can't do it here Vikram, why can't you just understand

Vikram - (Showing him his bulge over his pants) Look, my love, look what you have done to me, I need to calm this monster down

MOm - (Looking at his bulge and quickly looking away because of her shyness) No no, stop showing me your manhood

Vikram - I cannot my love, this is all because of you baby, your beauty is making me go crazy

Mom - (Keeping quiet and looking away)

Vikram - My love why are you quiet?

Mom - (Looking at the master bedroom maybe to see if my dad is awake) 

Vikram - Darling, cmon

Mom - (While holding his hands and walking) Follow me, but this will be the last time

Vikram - Cmon baby don't get mad

I didn't know where my mom was going to take Vikram but as soon as I saw them coming out of the kitchen, I ran back to the sitting room pretending to read a book. Mom came to the sitting room while being followed by Vikram. She looked at me in a tense manner as if she was uncomfortable to talk. Then she gained her courage and told me......

Mom - Ummmh...Rajeev, Vikram, and I are going to the store room for 10 mins, he will be helping me out with some pieces of luggage, please.....(Vikram interrupted her)

Vikram - (While looking at me and smiling) Aaah I think we will take 20 minutes Rajeev

Mom - (Looking at him in disgust and slight anger then looking back at me with a smile) Yes Rajeev, we are going to take at least 20 minutes so please don't disturb us ok? And also don't disturb your dad, he is sleeping alright?

Me - Yes mom

Mom - (Patting me on the forehead) That's my kid

They then walked towards the store room and locked themselves in. My heart was pumping really fast and I didn't want to miss any action. Before I went to watch them, I took a quick look at our master bedroom to ascertain that my dad is still sleeping because I didn't want him to wake up and hear noises.

When I confirmed it, I headed towards the store room. Our store room is the most quiet place in our house, especially when one locks themselves in but you can hear a mumbled sound when someone shouts inside.

I peeped inside the window and I saw mom and Vikram kissing wildly while both of them stood up. Our store room has one large office desk. Vikram pressed my mom against that desk as he rolled his tongue with hers

They seemed as if they were in a hurry and I could understand why. They wanted to have a quickie since my dad could wake up at any moment. I was really mesmerized to know that my conservative mom was going to be banged inside our house by Vikram while my dad sleeps peacefully. Vikram already removed her shirt and she was naked at the top since she wasn't wearing any bra.

Mom - Vikram sir aaaaahh please don't pinch my nipples that way aaahhh

Vikram - Your nipples are so hard darling, why so?

Mom - You made them become hard
[+] 3 users Like Rajeev Gupta's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Mom and Mr. Vikram Continuous Secret Fuck - by Rajeev Gupta - 29-07-2023, 01:15 AM