Adultery He, She, Husband (Completed)
Chapter 9 (continued) Part 2 – Aftermath

Husband

When Bavani woke me up it was five thirty in the morning. I found it so difficult to even open my eyes. My head felt very heavy. I held my head with my two hands. I still had the head spinning feeling to some extent. One thing though my dream was still vivid in my mind. It was as if it had been really happening. Was it really only a dream? The feeling that they were having sex here while I was sleeping felt so real to me. Why am I thinking so badly about my own wife she is not that type, I have been married to her for six years so I should know or do I? I cursed myself for not only thinking badly of my wife but also for my own confusion. I did see Vikram going with his friends to have their own drinks party and Bavani was sleeping all alone when I came back. Moreover, she had not wanted me to go out drinking and tried her best to stop me. If she had any plans to have illicit sex with her lover she wouldn’t have done that.

Just as if reading my thoughts her voice broke my chain of thoughts and brought me back to the present. “I told you not to go drinking, did you listen to me? Now you are the one who is suffering,” Bavani scolded me. I was glad she was scolding me and not just remained silent being happy I had gone away. Her words reflected more of care than anger.

“Aww … don’t scold dear, I still have a terrible headache.”

“Good .. let it ache .. when have you ever listened to what I said? Go brush your teeth and take your bath. I have put on the heater. Come back fresh, I’ll make a hot cup of coffee for you, at least that will help to ease your headache.”

Though she scolded me, the care she was showing gave me some peace of mind. How could she have betrayed me when she cares so much for me. “No, I can’t get up.. let me sleep another half an hour and wake me up after that.”

“Are you joking? It’s already late now and at this rate we will only reach the wedding hall after the wedding is over.”

I looked at her through bloodshot eyes as she was staring at me with her hands on her hips  She looked fresh as she must have already taken her bath. Even fresh faced without any makeup whatsoever she looked so angelic. There was a glow to her face that made it even more attractive. How could I ever doubt this beautiful angel?

“I thought I was going to have only one problem this morning that is getting Avinash ready. He won’t get up and make such a fuss. Now you are doing the same thing. How am I to manage if both father and son give problems at the same time,” she complained.

“Like father like son isn’t it,” I said trying to joke and make light of it.

“Don’t laugh .. what are people going to say if we are late? She said hitting her head with the palm of her hand.

Just as I opened my mouth to reply to her someone knocked on the door. “The door is not locked come in,” my wife said.

The bride’s father half opened the door leaned inside and said,” Breakfast will be ready in half an hour. All of you get ready and come, okay.”

“Look here uncle, he still hasn’t got up and wants to sleep another half hour more,” Bavani complained to him. He looked at the way I was lying down and laughed.

“It’s okay Bavani, it’s important the ladies get ready and go to the wedding hall first. Let him sleep some more. When I saw, the way he was drinking last night I knew this will happen today,” he couldn’t hide his mirth.

This seemed to be such a normal domestic scene. Wife getting angry at husband getting drunk the previous day. Husband sheepishly trying to console her. A relative making fun of me. How could I have even thought something was going to happen last night. My wife’s demeanour was not that of someone who had engaged in something bad. I felt much better now in spite of my splitting headache. I looked at him gratefully for understanding my situation and allowing me to sleep some more. Only another man can sympathise with another man for the situation I was in. Before Bavani could say anything I covered myself with the blanket and went back to sleep. When I woke up again it was a little more than an hour later. The room was empty and quiet. I presumed that Bavani had got my son ready and had gone to the wedding hall. One of our relatives must have given her a lift to the hall. I quickly got up, or at least I tried to but my head still felt heavy. I went to clean myself up and get ready.

The first thing I did was to brush my teeth and then shave. Only when I took off my Dhoti and then my underwear to get ready to take my bath that I noticed something dried on my innerwear. Suspiciously I rubbed it and took it up to my nose. Yes, no doubt about it, it was dried sperm. Does that mean that I had been aroused by that terrible dream? Did it cause me to have an erection? Did I actually leak because of that? What a disgusting thing that is. How can I have been sexually aroused by a dream where another man is having sex with my wife. Am I such a pathetic man to have been sexually triggered by such a dream? My mind refused to accept such a possibility. No, the cause for my erection must have been something else.  First thing I decided was to soak my Dhoti and underwear in a pail. Only then did I see my wife’s bra and panties already soaking in a pail. Normally my wife would have put the dirty clothes in another bag to take back home to be washed. Why did she soak it now? Was it possible that I had sex with Bavani last night and in my drunken state I have no recollection of it now? Come to think of it I vaguely remembered something like my wife holding my penis and shaking it but I had dismissed it as something from my dream. Did it really happen? While the dream was vivid why was this not clear? I just didn’t know what to think. I quickly took my bath, changed into proper attire for the wedding and left for the hall. I didn’t even think to have my breakfast first.

When I reached the hall the first thing I did was look to see where my wife was. I looked at where many of the ladies were. I looked at the place wedding ceremonies were taking place yet I couldn’t see her anywhere in those places. Around five minutes would have past when I suddenly saw her. I was shocked and dismayed at what I saw. She was happily smiling and talking with that bastard Vikram. I just stood still watching them. I have seen them talk together several times yesterday but on seeing them today there was a difference that I could discern but could not quite place. Slowly I came to realise that I was seeing a difference in their body language. Before it used to be that of two acquaintances casually having a conversation but now it seems to be a conversation between two close friends … or maybe something more than even that. There seems to be a difference in the way they looked at each other. Again, I had the dilemma of another doubt about my own thinking. Was I unnecessarily reading too much into it because nobody else was paying any attention to them. But then nobody else’s wife is standing closely with a would-be seducer and laughing and talking with him for them to bother. After a few moments I could see that she was saying bye to Vikram from the movement of her lips. Vikram with a broad smile on his face went to join where his friends were standing. I casually walked to stand somewhere discretely nearby. I needed to eavesdrop on their conversation without them knowing. The first words I heard his friends say shook me to the very core.

“You crook you didn’t even have drinks with us and went to meet her. You didn’t even come back till we finished drinking. Tell me what were you two doing?” The friend who said that had a smirk on his face. There could only be one interpretation to that look.

“Yes, you drunkards, when I came back you guys had finished both the bottles.” This confirmed that Vikram was not with them and he had been away for a long time and he had gone to meet a woman according to his friends. They also asked him this after he just came back from talking to my wife. So, looks like they were referring to my wife.

“Hey don’t change the topic, tell us all the juicy details of what happened between you two,” another friend said.

“Nothing happened, we were just chatting,” Vikram replied.

“You expect us to believe that? You were just talking for almost two hours?”

“That’s the truth … why are you guys not believing me?”

“Because we know you,” a third friend said and everyone laughed. I felt like everyone was laughing at me because they could be referring to my wife.

“You just talking to a girl when you get an opportunity to meet her alone at a romantic time like late night? Before we all get together and kick you out with the truth, what happened.”

Vikram just gave them a mysterious smile. There could be a number of reasons for that smile and every one of it would only cause me distress.

“Did the both of you kiss?” one fellow asked eagerly.

“Of course, how could that not have happened,” this was not Vikram replying but another person interjecting.

Their questioning became a little vulgar. “Did you press her breasts?

Vikram’s non-committal answer of “hmm,” was worse than if he had said it out loud.

The friend who had started the questioning now asked in whisper that was still loud enough for me to hear,” Bro, did you take out yours? Did she hold it?”

Before Vikram could answer that my heart was beating a mile a minute. What would his answer be, I dreaded to hear it. Vikram on his part only smiled as an answer but that smile spoke volumes.

He

I was laughing to myself. I knew that Bavani’s husband was eavesdropping on our conversation.  The riotous dread in his face was comical to me. I was debating to myself on how much longer I should make him suffer like this. Now he knows that I was not with my friends when they were having the drinks. He was already suspicious about me and his wife. That was confirmed by his mumblings while he was drunk. Now he knows that we had ample opportunity last night to get together while he had been drinking.  The burning question in his mind would be whether his wife and I had used that opportunity to have sex last night. Now when my friends confirm that I had gone to meet up with a woman those suspicions would have increased manifold and so would have been his anxiety. It would be like the veins in his brain would burst if he doesn’t find out who the woman was that I had gone to meet last night. I was thinking to myself, should I let him suffer some more or should I ease his pain? I actually had another fear in my mind. What if he just jumped to a conclusion and confronted Bavani saying he knew what had happened last night.  If she too believing that somehow her husband had got to know the truth and she starts confessing and asking for his forgiveness everything would be ruined. I had many more plans in my mind on how I was going to enjoy that beautiful and sexy housewife. This shouldn’t end with a big fight and a commotion now. However, I still wanted Mohan to suffer just a little more.

My friends were talking dirty now as the case would be between friends in situation like this. When my friend asked if I had taken my cock out and if she had held it my response was just to smile at first. Then I replied,” how can you expect me to answer that about a girl. Telling others what a girl does out of desire is very wrong.”

This answer purportedly not wanting to ruin a woman’s reputation practically confirmed to my friends … and to the listening Mohan, that what they asked was what had happened. It was then that my friends had unwittingly eased Mohan’s suffering.

“Look Vikram, she is looking at you. Looks like ‘talking’ with you last night was not enough she still wants to talk some more. Okay you go.”

Mohan immediately looked at Bavani but she was busy talking to some ladies and not looking at my direction at all. Confused, he looked at me to see where I was looking. I walked away from my friends, standing at a corner and gestured to Smitha who was looking at me to move away from her friends and come meet me. Only now it would have dawned  on Mohan that my friends were not talking about his wife but about Smitha. Poor guy would have finally felt relieved. Never mind let him have some peace of mind for a while. How was he to know that I had fucked his wife three times last night and more than that he had unwittingly participated in a threesome with us. Even now before he had reached the hall Bavani and I had secretly hugged each other for a few moments.

Smitha came up to me and said,” Hi Vikram, looks like you enjoyed yourself a lot last night.”

For a moment I was confused. How did she know about me and Bavani?

“I wanted to talk with you for a while but you were very busy with your friends setting up your drinks party.” Oh, she is  talking about that I thought, my confusion clearing up. This is how things would be when you are engaged in deceit. Even innocent statements or questions would be misconstrued.

“Same thing Smitha, I too wanted to come and meet up with you but you know how guys are, they didn’t let me leave,” I unashamedly lied and put the blame on my friends. Those guys had been so good to have unknowingly sent me off to have blissful sex with another man’s wife.

“Really?” Smitha asked. I could see that she was pleased.

“Yeah, we haven’t really got to know each other so I thought that would have been a good time,” I said.

“Now we may not have much time you know,” Smitha said.

“Why?”

“I could a lift from the parents of one of my friends who were also attending this wedding. They are going back to Chennai after the wedding and I have to go back with them,” Smitha said rather disappointedly.

“Oh, in that case I hope we can keep in touch,” I told her.

“Sure, just note my number,” She said as she gave her mobile number.

“Thanks, Smitha, I’ll message you. You note my number too.”

“Won’t your girlfriend get upset if a girl messages you Vikram.”

She was indirectly asking me if I had a girlfriend. All my girlfriends were married women. They were in no position to get upset. Their fear was actually on how to make sure their husbands don’t see the messages I send them.

“There’s no one who would get upset as I don’t have one.”

“That’s hard to believe, a man like you not having a girlfriend.”

“Believe it or not that’s the truth. Won’t your boyfriend get upset if I messaged you?”

“Same situation as you Vikram, I don’t have a boyfriend.”

“I told you I had no girlfriend, where did I mention anything about a boyfriend,” I smiled at my own little joke.

Smitha laughed too. “Vikram, you are too much. You know what I mean. I was talking about me not having a boyfriend not you.”

“What a girl as beautiful as you still not committed? I thought the local guys had more enterprise and were smarter than that.”

She smiled at first then her face became serious as she spoke,” I did have one before but we broke up.”

“Why did that stupid fellow do that. He should have fallen on your feet if needed and begged you not to leave him.”

Smitha from her serious mood happy again as she smiled. “He was a coward. When his parents threatened to disown him and not give him any share in their wealth he broke up with me and married the girl of his parent’s choice.”

“Good guy,” I said.

She artfully raised an eyebrow and looked at me questioningly,” what do you mean good guy?”

“Well, it’s one less rival to worry about?”

“What?? Are you hitting on me Mr. Vikram? She said, but the pleased look on her face showed her inner feelings.

“If I don’t hit on a girl as beautiful as you then how can I be even called a man. If you want nothing to do with me after this or if it is okay with you is left to you? Even if she didn’t have any interest and stopped talking with me after this was of no matter to me. I have already got the woman I wanted. If Smitha is also interested it would be time to find out how sex with an unmarried woman was. After that for a girl like Smitha who had already broken off with a boyfriend once she would be able to deal with another break up.

For her part Smitha smiled and said,” Hmm… let’s see how things go.”

We continued to chat for almost half an hour more till one of her friends called out,” Hey, enough talking over there girl, come spend some time with us too.”

Smitha cursing her friend under her breath said her goodbyes to me and went to join her friends.

She

Though anyone seeing me would be thinking I was fully concentrating on my conversation with the group of ladies chatting together I was slyly keeping an eye on Vikram and Smitha.

I remembered Vikram’s words. “Your husband is suspicious about us so we must make sure to divert his thoughts. Make him think he is wrong in his suspicions only then we can get together again. So, I’m purposely going to concentrate on Smitha. Let your husband think I am interested only in her. But darling, my whole desire is only for you.”

I therefore knew why he was spending so much time with Smitha but yet I couldn’t suppress the feelings of jealousy arise. He also told me exactly what to say to my husband so as to get rid of his suspicions. Within me there was a fear that was slowly growing. I had this itch .. this desire to experience a different kind of sex. Now that desire had been fulfilled. Prolonging this after this was going to be fraught with danger. My inner warning signals were working overtime.

“You had engaged in an adulterous affair and have got away with it. Don’t push your luck after this Bavani. Break off anymore contact with him,” it warned me.

This was what I had wished for in the beginning too isn’t it. If anything happened between us it should be confined to this one time and to here and now. I should not risk my marriage in having a long adulterous affair with him. All this was before having experienced the joy sex with Vikram gave. Now my body craved for more of that. I have a great battle to fight within myself.
[+] 6 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
He, She, Husband (Completed) - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 01:28 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 15-06-2023, 01:31 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Fing fing - 15-06-2023, 01:56 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Eswar P - 15-06-2023, 02:20 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 02:38 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Givemeextra - 15-06-2023, 03:15 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 16-06-2023, 01:12 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Susheela143 - 16-06-2023, 07:41 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 16-06-2023, 11:10 PM