My Mom and Mr. Vikram Continuous Secret Fuck
Excellent update bro. Need more regular update if you can. I like women with fat thighs, fat ass, big boobs, fatty belly. But if the Mom character becomes open-minded, flirtatious women, it would be more erotic.

I would like to see how many ways wife will cheat on her husband, while vikram is in the house for visiting to see his friend. I would like to see wife will get more brave and clever to get intimate and teasing with vikram while husband in the house.

Wife may send her husband to bedroom as he is tired or wife can say you should not wake up at night for long, you will have more work to do in the next upcoming days.

However bro I think you should start make wife more bold and brave so that she can tease vikram when is in the house. for example husband and vikram sit in separate Sofa face to each other. now when wife will give her husband tea, she will wiggle her fat ass in front of vikram's mouth. unnoticed to husband, vikram will give quick kiss to her fat ass. vikram will say to his friend that, vabi does not talk to me friendly ways, may be vabi does not like me to come to your house. husband will say no no, what are you saying. My wife may be shy but i think as our long time family friend, my wife should join with our conversation.

or we can think another scene. vikram visits to her friend at late night say at 11 pm for emergency business talk. wife will insist vikram to stay this night. then they will have some fun and teasing. wife will make husband fool while talking double standards with vikram.
[+] 1 user Likes milfomaniak's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Mom and Mr. Vikram Continuous Secret Fuck - by milfomaniak - 22-07-2023, 09:52 AM