Adultery He, She, Husband (Completed)
Chapter 8 – continued

To say that I was shocked was to put it mildly. What type of crazy notion was this? I and my lover having a threesome with my husband. No way would my husband ever tolerate this.  I think he would rather kill me .. or Vikram .. or both. Forget about threesome sex, even if he sees us together like this being naked, he would be looking for a machete to chop us to pieces. Even though I was shocked at what Vikram said I was still standing there holding his big cock in my hand while Vikram was kneading my breast. Which husband would tolerate his wife doing this with another man … unless of course the husband was a cuckold, then the husband would be aroused by such a sight but I firmly believed my husband was not like that? As I had just a awesome orgasm my husband would have seen my sticky release fully coating Vikram’s triumphant cock. To my husband it would be like it was mocking him showing him how much I welcomed having that hard, big flesh inside me. In a place where it was supposed to be exclusively only my husband. But the reality was that this big sweet rascal had given me more pleasure than my husband’s normal sized penis had ever had.  

“Just look at your husband, look at how he is sleeping,” Vikram told me.

I looked at my husband. He was so drunk that he didn’t even know his dhoti had come undone at the waist. Not only my husband’s thighs were exposed, even his underwear can be seen.

“Why did he have to drink so much,” I muttered under my breath. He looked so undignified sleeping like that.

“Don’t curse him Bavani, if he had not been drinking so much would we have been able to enjoy this wonderful sex?”

What Vikram said was true, if my husband had not got drunk I would not have had this tremendously blissful experience with Vikram but still seeing him lying down like this was disturbing. “Yeah, but still I don’t like him to lose his dignity.” Even I felt what I said was so hypocritical. What could make a man lose his honour and dignity more than his wife having sex with another man without his knowledge.

“You did not get what I meant, look at his underwear,” Vikram said.

This is when I focused on it. There was a bump there. It was not because of the normal contour of his private part. He was actually having an erection. How could that be when he was so drunk?

“Your husband is having an erection and if you listen carefully he is mumbling something. You know what I think … I think he is having an erection dreaming of Smitha. I’ve seen how he looked at her.”

Is Vikram purposely saying this to tease me and make me jealous or was he seriously saying this I didn’t know. But I couldn’t help getting upset and a little angry because I didn’t like the fact that my husband admired another woman or was aroused by her. At the same time, I was aware how hollow this outrage was when I was guilty of cheating on my husband and enthusiastically having sex with a man younger than me. At the same time, I was confused. Was I upset that my husband was attracted to another woman or was I upset that there was another woman here capable of attracting my husband and my lover and whose beauty rivalled or maybe even surpassed mine? This feeling of jealousy and inadequacy made me understand how my husband’s feelings must have been too. It also made my feelings of guilt resurface again. But as an antidote to that was the very impressive manhood of my lover still in my hand and the fresh memory of the ecstasy I had been in. Vikram pulled me towards where my husband was as I resisted being afraid of whatever Vikram may have planned in his mind.

“Don’t be afraid dear, come with me, nothing will happen,” he reassured me as I allowed myself to be led by Vikram.

It felt very strange but at the same time exhilarating to stand near my husband while my lover and I were completely naked. Now I could see much more clearly that indeed my husband was having an erection. What was the real cause I couldn’t guess?

“Bavani, take out your husband’s cock, I want to see it.”

“No Vikram, I don’t want to .. don’t ask me.”

“Why not? He asked me.

The logical answer to that was it was embarrassing to do that in front of my lover but also inwardly, whatever said and done, he was my husband and I didn’t want Vikram to mockingly look at my husband’s penis because I knew it would pale in comparison to the virility and size of Vikram’s cock. So, I answered,” It’s risky, what if he wakes up?”

“No don’t worry, he won’t. He’s too drunk for that.”

“No Vikram, why do all that? Take me back to the bed and put your big cock inside my pussy and let’s enjoy another round of sex,” I tried to entice him away by pulling him to come with me.

He was having none of it. He had something on his mind and he only wanted for that to happen. “My darling Bavani, do as I say. This will be more fun for us, believe me.”

“Why are you so stubborn Vikram. This is like playing with fire.”

Seeing I was still not agreeable to what he proposed he came up with another tact. “Okay Bavani, I will stand near the door, if it looks like he is waking up I’ll slip out by the door. You can always say you are in the mood and you want sex with him. Surely he won’t get angry for that.”

“Vikram, listen to me. I want to have sex with you now not with my husband.”

“Just try it Bavani. This would be a thrilling experience. We may never get a chance like this again.” As I kept refusing he continued to badger me till I reluctantly agreed. Truth be said I was getting slowly aroused too by this type of sexual adventure that I had never tried in my life. My sex life till I met Vikram had been staid and come to think of it now a little boring.

As Vikram stood near the door, his hand on the handle, ready to go at the first sign of trouble, I slowly and hesitantly placed my hand on my husband’s underwear band to pull it down. My husband stirred and I immediately froze but my husband didn’t open his eyes and continued to sleep. I tried again. This time he didn’t move. It was true, his penis was fully erect even when he was in this drunk state. Who or what was he thinking of for this to happen? Now Vikram came and sat beside me. I was so scared but at the same time it was so thrilling. Vikram took my left hand and placed it on his cock. This was another first for me. With my right hand I was shaking my husband’s penis, with my left hand I was shaking the much bigger cock of my lover.

“Look at my cock and look at your husband’s,” Vikram said. He needn’t have told me to make a comparison because I was already doing that. Vikram had purposely sat close to my husband so that I can clearly see how much more the difference is and impressive Vikram’s cock is in comparison.

He pushed my head down towards his cock. The rascal wanted me to suck his cock while I was shaking my husband’s cock. What was even more disgraceful was I had no shame whatsoever. I too readily sucked Vikram’s cock as I pleasured my husband. Vikram himself pulled back his foreskin so that my tongue and lips would now rub on his exposed sensitive reddish bud. This cock had only just been inside my pussy therefore the sticky liquid from my cunt was generously coated on it. For the first time my tongue tasted my own cunt fluid. I didn’t feel disgusted but rather I sucked his cock with relish. Not only was I in sexual heat this sight would have made Vikram aroused beyond measure.

“Suck, you sexy slut … I’m seeing your husband’s prick for the first time … how could he make you happy with that.”

My mouth was full of his cock, how could I answer him. He was insulting my husband but I was happily continuing to suck his cock. But what to do nature decreed that this was what I would get through my marriage. Not just me but this is the fate for a majority of married women. So just like them I too adjusted and attempted to live happily with what I had. Afterall, the men having substantially larger than normal sized penis were just about only five percentile of the men population in society.

“Don’t worry  darling I’m here anymore to give you the pleasure you deserve. The cock you are sucking will take care of all your needs.”  

This situation was really kinky. I was sucking on my lover’s dick while shagging my husband. I felt Vikram’s fingers enter into my pussy. What a disaster it would be if my husband was to suddenly wake up and see what was happening.

Vikram pulled out his cock from my mouth. “You be on all fours like this I’m going to fuck you from the back.”

I remained as he told me with my husband’s erect cock in my hand, shamelessly inviting my lover to poke me from behind. Vikram kneeled behind me on his hands and knees. I felt the head of his cock rubbing on my pussy lips. Yes, he was going to shove it inside … and I was holding my husband’s cock as he was about to do so. I started shaking my husband’s cock with every effort to give him as much pleasure as possible. It was at least the fair thing to do. While I was betraying him and enjoying this adulterous pleasure with my lover I could at least give my husband some pleasure in return.  

“Aw ..ffff….,” I almost fell forward on my husband because of the force with which Vikram slammed his cock into me. I know that Vikram was fully aroused now by the vigour with which he fucked me. Why wouldn’t he be aroused. What could give a bigger ‘kick’ than fucking someone’s wife while that man lay in a drunken stupor. Kinkier still was the wife was pleasuring her husband at the same time. I was being pushed forward each time Vikram shoved his cock inside my pussy with full force. I had to steady myself so that I don’t fall on my husband. My husband who had been mumbling under his breath while sleeping slowly started talking louder. I was shocked and surprised when I could actually hear what he was uttering.

“Vikram … don’t … please no…”

His thoughts were not on Smitha as Vikram had suggested but it was on Vikram, but why?  My husband’s next words were even more shocking.

“She’s my wife … you can’t do this.” There can be no doubt here. My husband was talking about me.

“Babani  no … no … don’t touch his cock .. no.” My husband had known all along that Vikram had been trying to seduce me. Did he suspect me too? All this time I’ve been thinking I’ve been very careful and discreet but now I was not too sure. My god, what is happening?

“Don’t Vikram, don’t’ …oh no .. it’s in.” Both Vikram and I stopped moving because my husband had suddenly moved quite a bit. He raised his head from the pillow. His half open eyes were looking at us. Vikram had his hands on my dangling tits with his cock deep inside my cunt. What is my husband going to do? This is terrible. Vikram pull out … I wanted to shout but only a strangled groan came out of my mouth. My eyes were directly meeting my husband’s eyes. Only now my panic eased a bit. My husband’s eyes were glazed, probably unfocused or not focused clearly. He was probably in an even less than semi-conscious state.

My husband’s head fell back on the pillow and his eyes closed again. But he was still restless. Probably he was even now dreaming that Vikram and I are having sex. If so was he having this erection because of it? Maybe jealousy would make a man involuntarily or make him unable to control from reacting like this. This may just be just a physical reaction. My husband’s next words confirmed what I had surmised to be true.

“Vikram .. don’t … don’t fuck her …Bavani  no don’t moan.”

It was clear what scenes were running in my husband’s mind. Vikram was fucking me and I was enjoying it. I was concentrating on what my husband was mumbling that only now I became aware that Vikram was now pumping his cock inside my pussy with renewed passion. How erotically stimulating it must be for Vikram to hear my husband suffer in jealousy while my husband was dreaming that I and he were having sex.

“Ang… ang.. ang.. ang…,” I had been moaning continuously too. There was no denying that this was a completely erotic situation for me too.

I now decided I would do one thing. I bent forward and took my husband’s cock in my mouth. I started sucking his cock with all efforts to give him as much pleasure as possible. We, Vikram and I, had made my husband so much the last few hours. He had been conscious that Vikram wanted to bed me but had not been able to know for sure if he had succeeded. Now it made sense why my husband had looked around the terrace to see if anyone was there when he had come up to look for me. Now I know the reason too why he had asked if I was alone. His worry had been so great, his insecurity so much that even in this drunken he was dreaming, no, having a nightmare, that Vikram was fornicating with me. The thing was that dream was really happening.

“Please forgive me dear… I’ve made you suffer but I need this marvellous pleasure that Vikram was giving me at least once in my life.” I was going to make up for this for my husband. No more does he have to beg me for a blowjob. I will do that for him every time and it won’t be just out of duty but with the desire to give my husband the pleasure my mouth gave Vikram. I will make love with full passion with my husband and make sure he enjoys it very much even if I myself don’t get an orgasm. I will make sure my husband has the best sex a wife could give her husband. But for now, I wanted to enjoy this thrilling adulterous sex with my lover.

I took my mouth of my husband’s cock and moaned to Vikram,” Fuck me darling sss.. fuck me and make me cum.”

I again started sucking on my husband’s cock as Vikram’s groin thudded into my soft buttocks again and again. This erotic scene must have been so sexually charged that Vikram’s hard flesh felt like it must have become bigger than before. The blood gushing into the hollow sacs of his cock must have been so great, his arousal so intense that Vikram’s cock must have swollen to a proportion it had never before. I could feel the head of his cock knock on my cervix. My husband’s cock would never have reached up to that. Vikram was fucking parts of my vagina that were still virgin because my husband’s cock had never reached those depths. I pushed my hips back wanting more of Vikram’s pleasure pole as deep inside me as possible.

“I’m fucking your wife’s cheating cunt Mohan … you are not dreaming… look how she is enjoying it.” Vikram spoke to my husband who possibly could not have heard any of it.

“Yes dear .. I want him ..just this once I’ll enjoy with him,” I said and got back to sucking.

“You hear that Mohan, she’s my slut now,” Vikram’s pumping even got faster.

All three of us were engulfed with pleasure but only one person was suffering anguish along with the bliss. My cunt muscles were grinding on Vikram’s hard flesh as a prelude to another orgasm. I’ve never had so many orgasms in one day in my life. A little more and we would be pushed past the edge. Our bodies were undulating together in fast rhythm. I could feel my husband’s cock stiffening harder in my mouth. We were ready to explode in pleasure. It was my husband who unwittingly gave the stimulus.

“Don’t shoot in her Vikram …. Oh nooo…”

Vikram did exactly that. I could feel his hot sperm spurt out and hit my cervix as he held his jerking cock deep inside my pussy. I raised my head, face titled to the ceiling, eyes closed, mouth open, lips quivering and breath gasping as that made me shudder too as intense pleasure shot through my body. I felt my husband’s cock jerk too in my hand. His sperm too shout out like a fountain. I don’t think he had ever come in such force. My husband too must have had tremendous pleasure.  All three of us had climaxed at the same time. This is what Vikram had meant when he said that we should have a threesome.  As Vikram pulled me around to him we kissed with unbridled passion. Even he I think had never had experienced something as erotic as this. Needless to say, this is an experience I will never forget in my life. I looked at my husband, after that orgasm he seemed to have quietened down and he was sleeping now without mumbling in his sleep. Vikram and I had been kissing while we both were on our knees. He got up now. He got up now. His half erect cock was sticky and wet and right in front of my face. This beautiful symbol of male virility had given me so much of pleasure. Pleasure I didn’t even know existed. I gratefully took in into my mouth and sucked it clean. There was no squeamishness whatsoever. I would do anything for my lover who had taken me to heaven.
[+] 8 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
He, She, Husband (Completed) - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 01:28 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 15-06-2023, 01:31 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Fing fing - 15-06-2023, 01:56 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Eswar P - 15-06-2023, 02:20 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 02:38 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Givemeextra - 15-06-2023, 03:15 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 16-06-2023, 01:12 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Susheela143 - 16-06-2023, 07:41 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 16-06-2023, 11:10 PM