My Mom and Mr. Vikram Continuous Secret Fuck
I have always known that seducing another man's wife is not wrong especially if that wife likes you. It is perfectly fine in getting attracted to another man's wife and also fucking her. Because it is usual to stare at a beautiful married woman walking along the road.

Moreover, scientists say that attraction is something that cannot be controlled therefore sometimes someone can get intimate with another man's wife. Also, attraction is something that is never ending because we get attracted to things that look sexy and palatable.

My mom has feelings too. Just because she is married to my dad doesn't necessarily mean that she cannot sexually think of another man outside her marriage. In fact, she already did when she masturbated while thinking about Vikram

Now back to the story, after Vikram went to work, I noticed my mom's mood the whole day was exuberant. To be honest, I never saw her in that happy mood ever. Her face lit up, her skin was sparkling light in the morning sunlight. Her dark black hair's tone got darker and shinier. 

She was even talking to me in a nicer tone of voice infused with jubilation. I didn't immediately understand why her mood suddenly changed today. But then, I remembered that the hardcore sex she received last night contributed to her happiness & skin getting brighter and brighter.

Although she loved the solid sex she received, I don't think she completely loves Vikram. But I can presume that she loves him around 70 percent. This is because my mom is not that easy to reserve her full love for another man.

But Vikram got successful in getting her in bed and using her three holes. The only thing remaining for him is to complete the 30 percent remaining so that my mom can fully love him. But he has to work hard to get my mom and snatch her from my dad. 

But it is a good sign for him that my mom is at least liking him gradually, especially through sex. It is well known that if a married woman gets fucked by another man outside the marriage, then she will gradually love that person especially if that person fucks her properly.

If Vikram was the person who made her this happy and sparkling, then he is the one for my mom. A woman needs a man who can make her feel like a queen. Seeing my mom in a delighted character was pleasing to my eyes. I never expected her to be sexually happy & satisfied by a man who is not her real husband.

As she continued doing her usual house chores, I noticed that she didn't even care to remove the expensive necklace Vikram bought for her last night. She kept wearing it because she looked like a hot damsel in it. That necklace never ceased to sparkle. 

And about her dress today, she was wearing a pinkish long dress up to her knees. That same dress was bought for her by Vikram. It was so tight on her body and it immediately revealed her hourglass figure. Someone could see the cleavage of her breast clearly. 

[Image: bb.gif]
spca west chester pa

It only covered about 20 percent of her boobs. And about her fat ass, that dress held on tightly to it to a point that you could see even the cleavage of her buttocks. Her fat ass kept shaking all around the house and I could not believe that her asshole got used today's morning.

The thing about my mom's fat ass is that whenever you see it, you will just want to fuck her asshole. It is impossible to ignore. The only thing you will think about when you stare at her ass is anal sex and nothing else. This is because anal sex with an ass like that feels nicer.

[Image: dresss.gif]

The mixture of her skin sparkling and the shining necklace complimented her resemblance to a Cinderella. The whole time when she was washing dishes, she kept a smile on her face constantly. Since I knew why she was smiling, I decided to ask her just to see what she was going to answer because I already knew the real answer.

Me - Mommy why are you in a happy mood today?

Mom - Me? Why?

Me - The whole day you were just singing around and dancing while putting on a wide bright smile. I don't normally see you in this mood

Mom - Hehehe, I am just happy my son. Don't you know that your mom is always happy?

Me - I know but the level of your happiness today got to another level

Mom - Well, I am just happy that everything is going well and Sir Vikram is close to our family plus your dad ( I was surprised she mentioned Vikram as part of the reason for her happiness)

Me - Yes, I also like him very much, he is a good person. He has helped dad many times.

Mom - Yeah, that's correct. I am also happy that your dad will be coming today for three days then he will go back

Me - Ooh yes I remember, but three days is not enough

Mom - Dear, three days is in fact a lot. Because your dad's work is tough. He needs to go back earlier enough to continue working. I will be happy if he goes back abroad because if he stays here for a long, then his workload will pile up a lot.

Me - You are right mom

I was surprised by my mom's reply. It seemed as if she didn't want my dad to stay longer at our home. Back then, she was always pleading for my dad to stay longer but today, her replies indicate that she no longer bothers. She instead wants dad to go back abroad.

But why does she want my dad to go back abroad immediately? Was it because she wants to share a good bonding with Sir Vikram? Does she want to get several rounds of hardcore sex with Vikram? I didn't know but I think either of them was the main reason.

Me - What time will Dad arrive Mom?

Mom - At evening dear

Me - Yeeeiiii

Before my dad arrived, my mom made sure that the master bedroom, which she got banged on last night by Vikram, was neatly arranged. She didn't want any hint or evidence that would show any indication of sex between her and Vikram. 

I saw that she even hid Vikram's coat in the store room because she knew that she was the only one who had the keys to the store room so Dad would have to ask her before he enters. It was in the evening and Dad arrived. He looked so tired and exhausted. Mom was the first to receive him with a kiss on the lips

Mom - My lovely husband, you are back, I have really missed you. Welcome baby

Dad - Thank you, darling, ( Then I went and hugged him) Oooh! There is my son, how are you doing young boy

Me - I am fine Dad

Mom - How was work darling?

Dad - (While he heads to sit in the sitting room) Work is really hectic you know, so many hours

Me - But remember what you told me, you are always strong and you never get tired!

Dad - What? Me? Ooh, I remember it but it was a lie, I am freaking tired right now!

Me & Mom  - Hahahhaahahahah!!

Mom - (Removing the coat from his body) Take this one off darling and rest a little. I will make you a nice hot coffee

Dad - Yes! A good hot coffee will do darling.

Then Mom bent and gave him a kiss on the mouth for 3 seconds then she headed to the kitchen to prepare coffee for him. However, my dad was unaware that the mouth my mom whom he just kissed was sucking Vikram's dick last night and today's morning. But Dad cannot know because my mom didn't even say a word to him.

My mom is pretending to be a good wife in front of my dad so that my dad doesn't suspect anything. But last night and today's morning, her three holes got filled with Vikram's massive 11-inch dick. My dad is exhausted dad doesn't know that when he is tirelessly working abroad, his trusted mate Vikram is banging his wife (my mom).

My mom's curvy and chubby body was no longer for my dad's but it was owned by non other by the alpha male Vikram. For me, I didn't feel like telling dad what Mom did because it was none of my business. Whether I told Dad or not, it wouldn't really make a substantial difference. As for all, my mom deserved to be with a man who will give her sexual pleasure beyond this world. 

Dad then sent me to the kitchen to bring him some cold water from the fridge. When I reached the kitchen, I saw my mom was busy on her phone while preparing coffee.

While she was checking her phone, she was putting on a moderate smile on her face. From what I saw, it seemed like she was texting someone, and the other person on the phone kept replying to her. I already knew the person she was texting secretly, obviously Vikram, her perfect lover.

Me - Mom!

Mom - (Quickly placing the phone on the kitchen counter) Yes darling

Me - (Joking with her) Are you watching Hindi films on your phone again?

Mom - Me? Ummh yes, I was, didn't you see the brand new release of that action film?

Me - No I didn't 

Mom - It's an interesting movie, I will show you later, 

I went back to the sitting room and mom joined me and dad. Mom took longer to join us because I knew she was on the phone texting Vikram. She took about 10 mins and she later joined us. 

While we three we talking coffee and some biscuits, I noticed that there was a red mark on her neck which I didn't see since today's morning. Dad too noticed it as well. For me, it was easily guessable to know she that got that mark through Vikram biting her today morning when he fucked her asshole.

Dad - Ooh darling, what's that pinkish-red mark at the side of your neck?

Mom - (Getting a little nervous) OOhh which one? OOoh this one on the left side? Oooh...uhh eehem....you see, today morning, I picked up our cat from the veranda as it was about to rain. As I did so, she seemed quite agitated mood. When I picked her up, she gave me a good scratch on my neck.

Dad - OOohh hahahahahahahahahh I am so sorry darling, hahahha (Dad laughed but he didn't know that he was being lied to)

I was astounded by how my mom improvised that lie to my dad. That mark was Vikram's mark of biting but mom cleverly manufactured a lie to deceive my dad whom she never lied to.

Mom - What are you laughing about

Dad - Hehehehe, nothing darling, wow and what about that necklace, it's so beautiful

Mom - OOh this necklace, my female college friend gave it to me, I met with her yesterday

Dad - Woow, it looks so expensive, is it gold?

MOm- Ummmh yes it is gold, I have helped her so much so she gave it to me as a souvenir.

Dad - Woow, true friends never forget each other, right?

Mom - Yes darling

My dad was being deceived in and out by my mom whom he trusted the most in this world. He had no choice but to just believe her since she never lied to him ever in her life. It was 4 in the evening and Dad received a call from Vikram informing him that he would visit us in order to see him.

Mom closely listened to the conversation on the phone between Dad and Vikram and she looked quite nervous. She knew that when Vikram will arrive, she had to act extra cautious to deter my dad from recognizing something fishy.

In about 30 mins, Vikram arrived and it was Mom who received him first. Vikram and Mom had to act in a normal way because Dad was in the house. Mom opened the door for him and he entered.

Vikram - Hello Jayaji, how are you doing? (He got a glimpse of her cleavage)

Mom - Doing great, Welcome

Vikram - Thank you (Seeing my dad walking towards him with respect) OOh why did you stand up? YOu need some rest you know

Dad - No no sir, I must greet with respect the person who helped me the most

Dad then bowed down to Vikram and Vikram patted his back. Dad always greets Vikram in this fashion as a sign of respect. But dad doesn't know that the person he is greeting with respect is the person who banged his wife today morning and yesternight.

[Image: thighs.gif]

To be continued.......................................
[+] 3 users Like Rajeev Gupta's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Mom and Mr. Vikram Continuous Secret Fuck - by Rajeev Gupta - 19-07-2023, 11:01 PM