Adultery Bound by Storm: Urvashi's Journey into Forbidden
Chapter 13:
After a while, Zaid got up and offered Paromita his hand. She took it, and he led her out of the shack.
"We should go," he said.
They walked hand in hand down the beach, listening to the waves, enjoying their time together. When they reached the Hotel, Zaid kissed her and pressed her boobs over her dress and then they went to their separate rooms.
Zaid reached his room and found whatsapp messages from Urvashi, he opened it

Urvashi: (10:05 PM) Hey, are you still awake?
Zaid: (3:12 AM) Hey there, night owl. I am now, thanks to your message. Can't resist talking to you, even in the wee hours.
Urvashi: (3:15 AM) Haha, sorry to disrupt your beauty sleep, Mr. Night Owl. But I couldn't stop thinking about you and had to reach out. How's your day been?
Zaid: My day was just like any other day, but hearing from you makes it instantly brighter. Your message brought a smile to my sleepy face. How about you? How was your day?
Urvashi: Oh, you know, the usual work chaos, but I had moments where I daydreamed about our last escapade. Still remember the face of your roommate when he saw us naked and……
Zaid: That night was something special, a secret shared between just the two of us. It feels like a scene out of a romantic movie with a hidden villain, haha
Urvashi: It really does, doesn't it? Makes me wonder if we're living in our own little fairytale. You're my handsome prince charming, Zaid.
Zaid: And you, my lovely Urvashi, are my enchanting princess. I feel like the luckiest guy in the world to have you by my side, even if it's through late-night chats.btw Suhail, my roommate was asking about you
Urvashi: Haha, the last time he saw me, I was riding you like a cowgirl and was having an orgasm. How do you think he feels?
Zaid: You're probably still on his mind. He's a guy, and you are a hot lady.
Urvashi: Oh, and it wasn't an orgasm, it was an explosion!
Zaid: Haha, well, that is what it was. A very beautiful explosion.
Urvashi: I know, right? Anyway, we had a great time together, and I miss being close to you. When is the next time I can feel you inside me?
Zaid: I hope that it's soon, because I miss your warmth, too.
Urvashi: You're not in bed with someone else, are you?
Zaid had his heart in mouth for a second, thinking how she knows about Paromita but he composed himself
Zaid: Oh, you know I can't get enough of you, babe. You're the only one for me.
Urvashi: You're lucky you're a good liar, mister.
Zaid: What can I say, it's not a lie.
Urvashi: Haha, alright, I'll believe you for now. I can't wait to meet you again, baby.
Zaid: I can't either. When you come visit next time, we can spend the weekend together, just you and me.
Urvashi: You better be prepared, mister, because I'm going to tear your clothes off the minute I see you.
Zaid: Haha, and then you can ride me again, as you like.
Urvashi: Yesss, I've been craving to feel you inside me again.
Zaid: And I've been craving to feel your body against mine and your pussy milking my cock.
Urvashi: That's such a naughty word. And I like it. I think I need to be fucked soon, I'm feeling hot all of a sudden.
Zaid: Haha, where is your husband? How can he not fuck such hot and sexy wife?
Urvashi: Hahaha, don't remind me. My husband is always so busy with work, he can't spend enough time with me.
Zaid: You know, if it's just the two of us, we could have all the time in the world to spend together.
Urvashi: He still can't fuck good and is willing to start a family with me
Zaid: Are you ready to have children?
Urvashi: Of course, why not? But that won't be happening for a while, haha. although I have stopped my pills
Zaid: Oh, so you're not on the pill anymore? That's good to know.
Urvashi: No, it's not, because it makes me horny and I can't help but touch myself at the thought of you, haha
Zaid: You know what, I can't wait to fuck you you again.
Urvashi: I'm not stopping you, haha. You better be ready for another round when I visit, because I'm going to wear you out, baby. but this time with a condom.
Zaid: I will be more than ready for you, I can't wait. I can't stop thinking about last time.
Urvashi: What did your roommate said?
Zaid: He had a good laugh, but was happy for me, he wants to meet you sometime.
Urvashi: Well, maybe when I visit, we can meet and hang out for a bit.
Zaid: He has become fan of your body, and thinks of you every night since then
Urvashi: Oh, well, thanks. And tell him to stay away from me, because you're the only one I want, and can't wait to have inside me again.
Zaid: I will let him know, and don't worry, you're the only one I want too, babe.
Urvashi: Good. So, I'm going to take care of this itch I have now
Zaid: Send me your pic
Urvashi: No, just be ready when I arrive. I can't wait.
Zaid: I'm already hard for you.
Urvashi: I'm wet and ready
Zaid: Send me your pic, I need to see
Urvashi: You don't need to see, you're the only one I want, baby.
Zaid: Urvashi, just send me your pic
Urvashi: Oh, you want me to take a pic?
Zaid: Yes, I'm horny now and I'm waiting for you
Urvashi: Omg, you're making me horny.
Urvashi: Okay, here it is
Urvashi shares a pic of her in her bedroom. It was a mirror selfie, she was wearing saree with no blouse and bra underneath. She is hiding her boobs through saree and from other hand raised her saree upto her thighs showing her smooth, firm thighs. She is flexing her ass for the camera and she captioned the photo as 'Ready for the night's show'. Her long hair was cascading down her shoulders and her big, round breasts were covered by the thin fabric of saree..
Urvashi: I hope you like it. I'm so wet
Zaid: Holy shit, you look amazing
Urvashi: Your turn
Zaid: Wow, this pic is even better than I imagined. Send me a pic of you naked
Urvashi: Naked?
Zaid: Yes, naked
Urvashi: You want to see my naked body?
Zaid: Yes, I do
Urvashi: Well, maybe I can send you a pic, but only if you're naked too
Zaid: I'm naked.
Urvashi: Send me your pic
Zaid: Okay
Zaid shared his mirror selfie. He was naked, and he was hard for her, and was stroking himself, his dick was very impressive, it was long and thick and was fully erect.
Urvashi: Omg, your dick is so big
Zaid: I told you I was big. And I'm big everywhere.
Urvashi: I can't wait to feel you inside me again
Zaid: I can't wait to feel your pussy wrapped around my cock again
Urvashi: You better be ready when I visit
Zaid: I am, and I want you to ride me
Urvashi: You like riding me, baby
Zaid: You know I do
Urvashi: I will be riding you the whole night and you'll be begging for me to stop
Zaid: I can't wait for it
Urvashi: So, we're still on for next week?
Zaid: You bet
Urvashi: Okay, great, can't wait to see you again. And please make sure your roommate isn't home so we can fuck without him making fun of you, haha
Zaid: Don't worry, I'll make sure he's out for the night
Urvashi: Now sleep well and dream about me
Zaid: I'll make sure to do that.
[+] 5 users Like untamable_rohini's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bound by Storm: Urvashi's Journey into Forbidden - by untamable_rohini - 18-07-2023, 06:20 PM