Adultery Chapter One - The Erotic Party with my wife
Further update.. it will get more and more hotter now guys, brace up Smile

Perverted Bouncer

There was a big bouncer at the door of the club. He welcomed us and asked for our names, he asked what’s our relation, Surya said we are a couple, husband and wife. He said he will have to check for any drugs. Surya agreed for that. He checked Surya thoroughly by putting his hands into his pockets and scanning him with his hands all over. He was satisfied Surya was clean and he came to me. I was shocked and just looked at Surya questioningly, perhaps the bouncer understood my puzzle and said yes ma’am I need to check you as well. I said questioningly “Don’t you have a lady bouncer?” To which he laughed and straight away put his hands on my naked shoulder then started to move his hands downwards on the back. His bare hands touching my bare skin throughout. He made sure to poke my blouse strap at the back to make sure I have not hidden anything inside the strap. Then his hands went further downwards again brushing my naked back and midrift area until he reached a the top of my skirt. He then brought his hands to the front to my navel area. He brushed my flat tummy with his thumbs while his fingers circled around my mid rift. It just felt like he was kinda dancing with me with his hands on my naked mid rift. He slowly moved up all the while toughing, brushing my naked sides until he reached my the bottom of my blouse, he paused a bit and said “Ma’am, please lift your hands up”. I was just puzzled with this and slowly lifted my hands up showing him my fully shaven armpits. He took his hands all the way to my armpits brushed his fingers a bit inside my armpits to feel the smoothness and came slightly lover, the next thing he did really shook me to the core. He brought his hands to the front again but this time his hands landed right on my boobs first at the blouse covered area, He squeezed them slightly and then moved further to bring his hands all the way to the uncovered area of my boobs and cleavage. He took time o feel my soft skin and muscles of my exposed boobs and then took his hands off me. I thought its all over now but no, after a brief pause his hands again went to my back and placed his hands on my naked back right above my skirt. Then his hands moved further down on my bum, he tried to squeeze them a bit just pretending to look for drugs but I knew he was just pleasuring himself by feeling my bum. His hands continued further until they reached the end of my skirt, which wasn’t that long anyways. Now he removed his hands. I thought thank god its over, but I was surely wrong. He sat in front of me and without wasting anytime he put both of his hands on my naked exposed right thigh slightly under the skirt. If he had put his hands little further up then he would have touched my panty. I just closed my eyes and held Surya for balance. This bouncer now was brushing my entire right leg until he reached my feet, he repeated the same with my left leg but this time bottom up, started at the feet and came all the way up to my skirt. I was about to move thinking its over finally. But once again I was mistaken, he said “Sorry Maam, just on last check” and inserted his hands inside my skirt, I just moaned a bit as soon as he touched my bum inside my skirt over my panty. He was able to now feel almost all of my naked bum except for the little portion at the top that was covered by my flimsy and extremely thin panty cloth. He squeezed there a bit and then moved his hands to the front towards my pussy. I just gasped with my mouth wide open as his rough broad hands touched my pussy lips, over the thin cloth of my panty. He rubbed over my pussy lips couple of times and then took both of his thumbs to my panty line around my pussy and inner thighs. I thought he is now going to put his fingers inside my panty and will start playing with my pussy. Thank god that didn’t happen. He stopped his search there and got up. He bowed respectfully and said “you are all clear maam, you both can now come in, this way please..” And showed us the door of the club with a smile. I was still not out of the shock, this guy literally molested me in the name of search and my beloved husband was standing there right next to us and said nothing. Surya almost dragged me from there, we was probably scared that I would anytime now start shouting at this bouncer and start making scene at the entrance of the club.

I was already dying in shame so didn’t dare to ask Surya anything in front of him but as soon as we walked in I started to scold him. “Why didn’t you say anything? He was literally feeling me everywhere?” “Relax, he was just doing his duty” that’s all Surya said as we walked inside the club. 
[+] 4 users Like Rajsvs's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chapter One - The Erotic Party with my wife - by Rajsvs - 17-07-2023, 04:13 PM