Gay/Lesb - LGBT SissyCuck Pleasures BBC bull with Hotwife
(17-07-2023, 03:28 PM)Sissy_Boii Wrote: Jack : Well you two are never going to accept that there are good white players . ( I was starting to feel jealous of you already with you trying to impress her ) . 

Scarlett : ( I Look at Jack and see him feeling down . I turn to you when you say I'm delicious ) 

Well You look so strong and delicious too , and Jon , you haven't tasted  me yet .

[Image: scarlett-johansson-pretty.gif]

( I look down as his cock was laying . Since it's a track it was quite visible , I can't believe you aren't even erect , I let out a little sound that only you could hear)

Fuck !! 

Jack : What do you mean Scar , He Haven't tasted you ??? 

( I was clearly annoyed that she is trying to flirt with him in my house)

Scarlett : Cool Jack , I meant food , Jeez why are you this jealous .

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-zM38WVLQlTBsc2vszTN...Q&usqp=CAU]

( as jack was debating ) well well the typical jealous whiteboi as always hahahaha ( i laughed ) we use whitebois as water boys and waiters in our team 

( i was enjoying the way ur wife was flirting with me ) well i would be more than happy to feast on u scarlett ( looking at ur cross legs )

( my bbc was getting warm )

( i looked at jack) and what if ur wife want me to eat her ? is that some sort of issue for u ? ( i was huge sitting in the middle in between both of u )
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SissyCuck Pleasures BBC bull with Hotwife - by KaliaPintu - 17-07-2023, 03:35 PM